The Witch's Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Lynn! Hope the rest of your night was great!" a voice chirped. I turned around and Avery smiled at me from her desk like a prairie dog peeking up from its hole. I smiled back and nodded before turning my attention back to my route.

As I neared my desk, I bumped into Jessica on her way back to hers. "Oh, hey Lynn, I was just at your desk. I got you a black coffee from the break room... I wasn't sure what you liked," she said. I cocked my head to the side, a little guilt seeping in. "Look, you guys don't have to be super nice to me or anything. I just want to be treated equal." For a second she stared blankly at me before slowly nodding. I flashed her a quick smile and continued to my desk.

When I got there, the promised steaming mug of coffee was on the left of my keyboard but a slight glint of something underneath a pile of papers caught my eye. Curious, I dropped my bag and pushed the papers to the side to reveal my angel mask sitting in a shiny, miniature cauldron.

--

Hello! Thanks for reading my submission for the Halloween 2019 contest. I absolutely love Halloween so I had a blast writing this. If you liked it please don't forget to vote! Any constructive criticism is also appreciated!

xoxo Momo / copyright purpleeduck 2019