All Comments on 'The Witch's Cousins'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was really worried about the addition of another guy, but you really nailed it

Glaze72Glaze72over 3 years agoAuthor
Anthology Available

Hello, All:

If you are enjoying this series and would like a jump-start on how the rest of the books go (two more will be posted in the coming weeks), you can find the full anthology "The Coven Chronicles" on my personal website, or on Smashwords or Carnal Pleasures.

Thanks for all the votes and favorites!

Glaze72

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
This is great

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Femdom is a little strong, but it's palatable. My personal experience is that Dianic traditions are as lopsided as the male-dominated ones. Pagan and Wiccan traditions that balance both the male and female principle seemed better balanced and more grounded. Hopefully, as the Chamberlain women get sex with their magic man, they will be less high-strung and bitchy. Right now, they're treating him like the stud on call. FWIW, I already purchased a copy of the Coven Chronicles.

Though this was Steve's assertion and not the author's, C.S. Lewis was Anglican (Episcopalian in US), not Catholic.

This is intriguing, but so far I think The Snow Maid is the best story you've written, and both Star Seed and Holy Water close seconds. Thanks for sharing. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Femdom is a little strong? It detracts from the story when you paint all men as idiots easily manipulated and physically overpowered by women.

MetaBobMetaBobover 2 years ago

I've liked several of your other pieces *a lot*, but this might be my favorite. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They really come down hard on John when he's a bit aggressive, but the girls are even more aggressive. When Ellie snapped at him when he wondered if they should all live together, she then stormed out with Hilda. At that point he should have told them to get to the end of the line and maybe he'd help them out. B*tches be crazy!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154over 1 year ago

Love your stories so far but the femdom is a tad bit heavy. I gravitate more towards the tales that have interaction between mortals and demigods. Th

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

love this story, it just keeps getting better and better.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Love the story, I do. Only thing I really have wrong with it is that the family should have prepared John more for what was coming.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great premise for this story, with some interesting twists and turns, and an insight into the attitude of Bible belt American people, including their bigoted attitude towards those who do not conform to the accepted norm.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz2712 months ago

This is a good series, Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...