All Comments on 'The Witch's Demon'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

every story needs a snow maiden cameo

dtd0129dtd0129over 3 years ago
Awesome

Loved the series. The Snow Queen cameo is nice.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years ago

A question about the titles. By having a singular possessive "Witch's" in each title, I'm left wondering which member of the coven is being referenced as the possessor in each title. It can't be John in all four titles, as "The Witch's Daughter" makes no sense regarding him. Nor can it be Claire in all four, as "The Witch's Cousins" doesn't make sense for her. Is each book a different witch?

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Ending A Little Tame

While sweet and came to the right conclusion I thought the final scene with Calvin Grant was a little tame although pleasing.

Another chapter or two would have been welcome covering further increase in the Coven size and thriving.

Agreed concerning the title. I always thought it should be "witches' " but then my grammar's not that good. Perhaps it's referring to the Coven's leader.

Anyway, 5 stars throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the overall story. The final battle was short, though I'm glad they all survived. It almost seemed liked the coven is splitting in 2. Lastly, it would have been cool to get a little more in the final epilog. All told a solid 5

upyoursixupyoursixover 2 years ago

I think you should have expanded on the sex scenes. Added in more instead of just adding they happened and only writing in "first time"encounters, but the plot of the story was so damn good I couldn't stop reading

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Felt like the story just got more diluted with every chapter and just kinda petered out at the end. No kids, no real love and just not a feeling of real emotion or affection. Sorry.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

wow, I hope you plan on expanding this even farther.... what a great story... I really enjoyed it

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

I was hoping you would continue the story, what happens in college, who is next to get pregnant, does steven marry one of the girls, who is the father of Hilda's baby? great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well this felt disappointing from John's point of view, in my opinion. Not a fan of sharing, but stuck through because...well, I don't know really. Guess I got what I expected. Oh well.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

It is a pity that you appear to have closed down this interesting story at a point where one objective has been achieved, but further objectives remain. It would appear that Steven has been successful in increasing the coven whilst John is still practicing. The situation at university/college is one of interest to many.

Congratulations on a beautifully presented work well worth reading unfortunately the tale has not been linked therefore the reader has to return to the authors page to find the correct sequence of events, which can be a little annoying. I only picked up one error throughout the series, that was a name change in this portion.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz2712 months ago

Continue these. The characters need more life.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

By the Goddess, this was a good tale. Very well told and closed out at a good singular point in the characters lives... but it's perfectly set up for more as well. It's almost 3 years since this one ended, it would be great to see it start up again 3 years later... college life, split family members, a rebuilding of the Anderson Coven, and not to mention the dark ones replacement coming after them. Perhaps even the Goddess herself coming in, and the Hunter god with whom a certain lady is most assuredly attuned to... possibly even becoming a disciple of? Definitely continuation material here. I hope you'd consider it.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...