The Witch's Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped cinnamon frosting off her mouth. "Ready to go home?"

%%%

They ran into the protesters on their way out of the mall.

There were about thirty or forty of them, waving brightly colored placards, stenciled with cheerful catchphrases like "Faggots Die, God Laughs" and "No Heaven For Sodomites". Most people were giving them a wide berth. Some were jeering at them from behind a wall of city policemen, who looked like they would rather be anywhere else in the world at the moment.

"Crap," Steve said. "I forgot they were out here." They hurried their steps, eager to get back to Hilda's car.

"STEVEN JOHNSON!"

Steve spun, his eyes widening in horrified recognition. Calvin Grant was bearing down on him, black suit jacket fluttering behind him like the wings of a rabid bat.

His voice was soft, hiding his words from the other protesters, who were watching curiously. "You little bastard," he spat viciously. "What the hell did you think you were doing, leaving us like that? Weeks with no word while we worried ourselves sick about you." A patronizing smile crossed his vulpine features and he held out a hand. "But I forgive you, Steven. Come back home with us. Rachel misses you." Steve looked into the crowd, and could just see her pale, timid face peeking around a stranger's back. "We'll talk for a bit and I am sure you'll see the error of your ways. A little fasting, a little chastisement and everything will be just fi-"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Grant, but I'm afraid you're violating a restraining order," Steve said loudly. He opened his wallet and pulled out his copy of the paperwork and held it up. From the corner of her eye Hilda could see one of the police officers take notice and start to walk slowly toward him, speaking into his radio.

"A restraining order? Do you think that a man of God can be held by the word of a man?" Grant sneered. A wild, feral look was in his eyes. He whirled in place, the hate in his face so strong that Hilda fell back a step. "And here's the whore who tempted you away! Look at her!" he shouted, finger stabbing in ecstatic condemnation. "See what happens when the Word is denied. The Harlot walks among us, flaunting her earthly beauty, hiding the corruption beneath!! Whore! Slut! Cunt! You will pay! You will burn! You will ALL BURN!!!"

"Excuse me," a voice said softly.

Grant fixed his fiery eyes on Susanna. "What do you want, Jezebel? Are you willing to be saved?"

Susanna thought for a moment. "No, not really," she said, ignoring Grant's furious sputters. "But I was curious about your sign." She read it out loud.

"God Hates Homo's." She looked at Grant, visibly confused. "Hates homo's what?"

"What?"

"You really don't know, do you? I didn't think anyone could be so stupid, but you are. The apostrophe," she said, using tones one would save for a terribly small child, "is possessive. Which means when you use it like you are, you are saying that the 'homo' owns something. But that's not what you meant, was it? You are so dumb," she said contemptuously, "that you don't even know the difference between possessive and plural. You can't even get hatred and bigotry right."

"Fuck you, slut," Grant said conversationally, his eyes utterly mad. "You will burn, too. I look forward to seeing it."

"Excuse me, sir," came a voice from behind Grant. He whirled, furious, fist raised to strike.

The officer held his ground. "Young man," he said, addressing Steve. "Did I hear you say you have a restraining order against this person?"

"Sir, I do," said Steve, passing him the court order. The officer looked over it quickly, then turned to Grant.

"Reverend, you are in violation. I recommend you go back to your protest and let these young people go on their way."

Grant paused, seething, the small kernel of rationality which remained in his mind turning his feet towards his congregation. Quickly, however, his path was blocked by a man and a woman in the uniforms of the Iowa State Police Department.

"Calvin Hiram Grant?" the woman asked.

"Yes?"

The second officer produced a pair of handcuffs. Before Grant could utter a word his wrists were shackled behind him. "Sir, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Steven Augustus Johnson from the Morning Glory Orphanage in Wheeling, West Virginia, on April twenty-fourth, two thousand eight. You are hereby also charged with transporting a minor across state lines; with false imprisonment; with assault on a minor; and with one hundred and forty-two counts of mail fraud."

"What? Mail fraud? What?" In the distance he could see placards being dropped and his congregation melting away. Nearby, Steven was laughing so hard that tears were running down his face, and his whore was joining him, waving mockingly as the officers pushed him towards the squad car.

"You claimed he was your son on a lot of paperwork, Mr. Grant. The United States Postal Service doesn't particularly like it when you use the mail to lie to the government., for things, like, I don't know, income tax evasion. You have the right to remain silent..."

Grant twisted in the officer's arms and glared at Hilda, Susanna, and Steve, his furious face a rictus of hate.

"I'll get you. I'll get all of you. You'll pay. You'll burn. You'll all burnnn!!!"

As he was shoved, shrieking, into the squad car, the Dark One took Calvin Grant.

Chapter 2

"Can we go now?" whispered Susanna. Her face, Hilda thought, was dangerously pale.

"Susie!" she said, holding her up as she sagged. "What happened?"

"His smell," she whispered, almost gagging on the stench in the air. "Goddess, I don't know how you can stand it." They guided her back to the car, Steve carrying the clothes, Hilda supporting her with her body.

"It was like..." she shuddered. "Remember what I told you, about the stink that was in the room when Momma drove the Dark One out of Johnny? The night we first crossed?"

Hilda nodded.

"This was worse. Like it was mixed with a person, too.

"Death. It smelled like blood and hate and death. The Dark One took him. The Dark One has taken Calvin Grant."

"How can you be sure?" Hilda asked. She popped the doors. Steve quickly loaded his bags into the front seat, and helped Susanna into the back.

"I know, Hildy. The same way I know you had toast and apple juice for breakfast, even though you were done by the time I came downstairs. The same way I knew Steve and Ellie screwed three times last night, and the last time they did it doggie-style. The same way I know Momma got herself off twice last night; once with the shower head in the tub, and the other time with her fingers in bed.

"I know."

Hilda exited the parking lot, face pensive. In the back seat Steve snuggled with Susie, trying to calm her shaking body. Gradually the shivers subsided and she clutched his hand gratefully. Hilda rolled down the windows, and Susanna took deep breaths of the muggy, humid air.

"Oh, Goddess, that is so much better. Who would have thought that Iowa could smell so good?"

"So what do we do?" Steve asked. His face was worried.

"Nothing," Hilda said shortly.

"But..."

"But what? What can we do right now? Mom and Aunt Claire are working. Aggie is at home, and Ellie and John are probably in a nice post-fuck nap. Grant, or the Dark One, or whatever he is, is safely in police custody for the time being. And I don't think that any of us are going to walk up to the Iowa State Police and tell them that they have an immortal being of darkness on their hands, and will they please kill him?"

Susie snickered weakly. "No, I can see how that might not be the best idea," Steve said slowly.

"We'll go home. When Mom is done with her classes and Aunt Claire is ready to close the store, we'll call the coven to meet us at Susie's place. We'll avoid drawing attention to ourselves. And then we'll decide what to do."

The rest of the drive home passed quietly, each of them pondering the situation. As soon as Hilda pulled into the driveway Susanna practically sprinted into the house. Hilda followed, and when she saw her she was standing in the middle of the family room, eyes closed, taking slow, deep breaths.

She put her arms around her cousin. "That bad, huh?"

She shuddered, a bone-deep, wracking spasm that threatened to drive her to the ground. "Goddess, Hilda, you have no idea." She took another breath. "You know how Steve and John make us feel, when they are just standing there, hot and sexy and full of power?"

Hilda smiled, voice dreamy with memory. "Oh, yes."

"Reverse that. And pour the most rancid, disgusting odor that you can find all over it. Rotting food, roadkill, whatever. And that isn't even half as bad as what I just went through."

Hilda gave her a hug. "Are you going to be all right?"

She nodded. "Just give me a few minutes."

Steve entered, the screen door banging shut behind him. "I'm going to put these away," he said, hefting his laundry hamper, the rest of his new belongings tossed in haphazardly. He clattered downstairs, footsteps on the wooden risers echoing up behind him.

"I'm going to help him out," Hilda said. She grabbed a pair of scissors and waved it at Susie. "We'll need this for the clothing tags." She kicked off her sandals and followed Steven downstairs.

%%%

She tiptoed, bare feet noiseless on the steps until she reached the basement door. Moving slowly, she opened it soundlessly, easing around the corner until she could see him, his sweet face turned away from her as he pulled his purchases out of the hamper; soap and shampoo and soft, fluffy bath towels.

She hid behind the sofa and stripped, warmth pooling at her center as she watched him.

Suddenly, she sprung, feet driving her across the carpet as she flung herself at his back. At the last second he turned and caught her in his arms, laughing as he turned her charge into a spin and then fell with her onto the bed, still rumpled and heavy with Eleanor's musk.

He landed on top, her body delightfully firm beneath his, his body happily hard on top of hers. He took a breath to say something, anything, but she pulled his face down and kissed him, long and deep, groaning as he returned it avidly. He ground his hips against hers, and she whimpered at the feel of the soft cotton of his shorts on her sex.

He pulled away for a moment, eyes bright. "I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you, when I was out passing out pamphlets and you went past me in your jogging outfit," he said.

"Really," she said, eyes dancing. "I would have figured you would have wanted to clamp on to one of these," she continued, hands lifting her tits high toward his face. "It's what most men look at first."

He shook his head mock-seriously. "No. You can't just go up to a woman and start sucking on her breasts," he explained as she giggled. "You have to work your way up to that."

"Oh?" Hilda asked, thumbing her fat nipples happily as they crinkled erect. "And how would you know? Have you ever tried?"

"Well, now that you mention it," he said, captivated by her magnificent orbs. "I haven't."

"Try," she breathed, hips slowly rocking, yearning towards him. "Try now."

His elbows braced at her sides, he bent his head to her breast, hot breath teasing her nipple. She closed her eyes, shivering in anticipation of his touch.

There! The slightest whisper of sensation, as the very tip of his tongue grazed the pebbled flesh of her aureola. And again, on the other side, and again, this time with his tender lips closed, dragging his mouth around the heavy curves of her globes. And now his cheeks, so soft, nuzzling her skin like a cat seeking comfort.

She writhed beneath him, her mind fading, intellect giving way to the beauty of pure sensation. Her legs sagged open, moisture gathering on her labia as her body prepared itself for the most pleasant of invasions. She cupped a breast in her hand, mimicking his movements, duplicating his touch, and as his mouth came down on one nipple, suckling hard, eager lips and tongue pulling at her turgid flesh like a babe coaxing milk from his mother, she pinched the other in her fingers, pulling it away from her, stretching it, reveling in the sweet boil of lust.

She threw her head back and clenched her teeth shut on a scream of passion and now his hand was at her gate, the heel of his palm pressing firmly down on the rise of her mons, his fingers gently coating themselves with her nectar and he was still kissing her breast, lips gentle on the underside of her tit.

"Oh, Goddess, finally. I've finally got myself a genuine tit-man, don't I?" she moaned.

He pulled his lips away, startled. "What?"

"Get back down there, boy," she growled, and he bent his head down obligingly, head busy on her mammaries, and now oh Goddess, yes now a long finger was forcing itself oh so slowly into the hot, pulsing depths of her canal.

"Some men," she breathed unevenly, trying to keep the words in the right order as she basked in his attention like a lioness in the sun. "Some men say they are tit-men. But after a few minutes they want to get their rocks off. That's okay. I understand. Johnny," she said, eyes unfocusing as his thumb traced circles on the gleaming surface of her clit, "is better than most. But you, Steve. You actually love my titties, don't you?" Her back arched, forcing her mounds even higher, nipples challenging the sky.

"Yes, I do," he said, then covered her right nipple with his mouth once more, braced on one elbow, his hand stroking her fire-red hair as the other gently pumped the beautiful mouth of her sex. She lifted her hips gently, matching his rhythm, the muscles of her inner thighs beginning to shake as her arousal increased.

Her eyes closed again but her mouth opened in a weak grin. "That's lovely, Steve. Just lovely. Why the hell couldn't you have two mouths?"

At that moment, Susanna's lips closed on her left breast.

Hilda's eyes flew open in shock. Susanna was completely nude, her only adornment Steve's bracelet, which she wore around one wrist. Her eyes were wicked and naughty as she looked Hilda in the eye, mouth full of her succulent tit-flesh, tongue lapping at her nipple like a kitten at a milk-bowl.

"Mmmpphh!" groaned Hilda, and Steve could feel the muscles of her pussy spasming around his fingers. "God, Susie, I knew you were pervy, and I made a lot of jokes about it, but I never expected this," she moaned, moisture pooling at the junction of her thighs, coating Steve's fingers with her juice.

"Did you really think that you two could fuck down here and I wouldn't know?" Susanna asked cheerfully. "I could smell you as soon as you took your shorts off, you nasty little tramp." Below the golden star of her pubic hair, she could feel the petals of her sex, smaller than Hilda's, gently unfurling.

"The only problem is," she continued, one hand reaching over to stroke Steve's cock, "is that we've got one dick and two pussies." She gave Hilda's nip a delicate nibble, small sharp teeth gleaming in the light. "So someone is going to have to eat someone else. And Hilda, since you are already lying down..."

Susanna suited actions to words, climbing onto the bed and straddling Hilda's head with her legs. She leaned in to kiss Steve as he looked on, completely thunderstruck.

Hilda smiled and said, "Serves me right for making so many jokes about it. Okay, Susie. Get your beautiful pussy down here, and we'll see who is better at eating you out; me or your brother."

Susanna slowly lowered herself while Hilda's hands eagerly roamed the curves of her ass and thighs, Steve's hands a steady, loving presence on her tits. Susie gasped as Hilda drew her down to her mouth, trembling as her cousin's tongue lapped eagerly at her soaking slit.

She leaned forward, arms extended, and Steve gathered her into an embrace, her pink nipples hard as bullets as, for the first time, she felt the touch of another woman on her most delicate parts. She raised her head and kissed him passionately, moaning into his mouth, hungry for his touch.

Hilda's tongue was diving deep within her, now licking, now stroking, now plunging in like a set of fingers or a hot, flexible dick. She writhed, legs shaking, chest red and heaving, surrendering everything to the exquisite feelings inside her. And Steve! He was kissing her, lips soft on her neck, her ear, her cheek, as his strong, careful hands gathered her breasts. He lifted them up, then bent his head down to suckle at them gently, trading kisses between the two, making sure each got the attention they deserved.

Hilda moved her head away from Susanna for a moment. "Hey guys, not that I am complaining, but someone better pay some attention to my tits or my pussy, or I'm leaving!"

"Like hell you are," Susie scoffed, but she let her hands fall to Hilda's chest, rolling and kneading her breasts, fingers dancing over her nipples. At the same time Steve moved between Hilda's legs and let his long hard cock drop onto Hilda's cleft, his hands busy on her legs.

Hilda's reaction stunned him. With her mouth still lapping at Susanna's love-canal, she gave a muffled shout of joy. Her legs came up, the insides of her knees resting on Steve's shocked shoulders, as she furiously sought to draw his throbbing member into her.

"Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me! If you're a tit-man, then I'm a cock-woman. I want your long hard dick inside me. Fuck me!" she begged.

Steve needed no encouragement. Driven to distraction by the hot sexy women in bed with him, he aimed his cock at Hilda's sheath and entered her in a hard swift thrust. He could see her head jerk as he bottomed out inside her, the brown hair of his groin nestled lovingly against her slick, puffy folds.

He looked up into Susanna's eyes. She was staring at their joining as if mesmerized.

"So beautiful," she whispered, one hand cupping her breast, fingers flicking her nipple lustily. "I never thought it could be so beautiful." She gazed into his eyes. "I saw Momma and Johnny, the first night. But I was behind them. I couldn't see much. And then I was eating Momma and giving Johnny head," she said, voice spiraling upward.

"Oh Hilda. Just a little more. Move your tongue up. Up. Urrghhh. Yes, that's it.

"But this. Goddess, you have no idea how beautiful you two are together. Fuck her. Fuck my cousin."

"Yes, fuck me, dammit!" came Hilda's voice from below.

Steve began pumping into Hilda. Susanna watched, and then with a groan, kissed Steve so hard that their chins knocked together, tongue and teeth and lips merging into a single saliva-soaked presence. Under them, Hilda's hips bucked like a horny metronome, counting out the beat of their passion.

Susanna broke first. Driven wild by the urgings of Hilda's tongue, the hot, feverish kisses of Steven, and by the spur of seeing her sexy cousin and her friend fucking, she suddenly collapsed onto Hilda's face. Ignoring Hilda's stifled protest, she shook her hips back in forth as her orgasm ripped through her.

Steve had to lift her up, and Hilda emerged, wild-eyed and red-faced.

"Damn it, Susie, you nearly...ugh...nearly...ohhhh...suffocated me," she said, as Steve's cock renewed its assault on her sex. "When we're done I'm gonna give you such a slap."

Smiling, Susanna ignored her and sank limply to her side, head resting on Hilda's chest, softly kissing her breasts.

"Hilda, I'm getting close," whispered Steve.

"Yes, lover. Give it to me. Give me your cum. Give me your sperm. Fuck a baby into me!"

Her unbridled lewdness made Steve mindless with lust. He closed his eyes, hammering his cock into Hilda's waiting hole, feeling his seed rushing up his cock until it burst into her womb in a series of mighty spasms. He fell across her, kissing her hard, tongue driving into her waiting, lusty mouth, arms entwining about each other as their climax shook them.