The Witch's Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to make this easy on me, are you?"

"Why should I? You've made it clear from the start that you don't approve of what Mom decided to do. You insulted me in my own home. Why should I make sure you don't feel bad? You certainly didn't for me."

Sybil took a deep breath, reminding herself that John's bad temper was justified, and her own fault besides.

"I was wrong. John...I never approved of what your mother has brought about. When she first proposed it, several years ago, I thought she was nuts, and told her so. To willingly introduce incest into our bloodline? Goddess, anyone who has taken high school biology knows what a can of worms that can open."

"But if the stories of our origin are true, we are all the result of an incestuous relationship," John noted. Hi scowl was gone and his expression much lighter as he realized that Sybil's reservations came from genuine reasons, not mere pique at having been the last one to go to bed with him.

"What...oh. The story of our ancestress meeting the High One, then mating with their offspring. Well, your mother is more romantic than I am, Johnny. I am not sure if I believe that tale. And even if it is true, our ultimate grandmother mated with a man who was only half human to produce our line. That kind of takes the incest worries out of the equation.

"Us, though? Johnny, what we are doing is dangerous. I don't doubt that your mother did as she thought best, and that when you and Susie crossed in such proximity to each other, as emotionally close as you were, it was all but inevitable that you mate. But you know the genetic danger. And the emotional danger is almost as great. If your relationship with one of your sisters or cousins go sour, think about the fallout."

"What would you have done then, Aunt Sybil?" John asked, frustrated. "Separate Susie and me? Send one of us away? Or wait for another man of power who may never come? You know as well as we do how lucky we got with Steve. Who knows when another one would have shown up?

"And as far as the emotional fallout is concerned, don't you think that would be the same whether or not I am related to them? If Steve stays and mates with, say, Susie and Eleanor, and then has a blow-out with Ellie, don't you think the strain on the three of them would be as bad as it would be if Steve was their brother rather than myself?"

"I didn't say I had all the answers," Sybil said. "I came up here to apologize. What has happened isn't your doing. Or, really, your mother's. Despite my misgivings, I feel the hand of the Goddess in this. Maybe Claire felt it earlier and I didn't. But you only have only to look at you and Hilda, or Ellie, and know that your mating has been blessed by the Goddess herself.

"So," she said, coming to him and drawing him into a warm hug. "I was wrong. And I'm sorry for what I said the other day. About us not having a future. Even if it was true, it was mean and was meant to hurt you. And I shouldn't have said it."

To her relief, she felt John's arms come around her, returning her embrace. And she felt her body responding in other ways, preparing herself for a man. She reached down and cupped his prodigious manhood through his shorts.

"What do you say, Johnny?" she whispered, licking her lips lasciviously. "How about a little playtime to seal the deal?"

John glanced out the window, where the long summer day was drawing to a close. "I don't know, Aunt Sybil. Mom and Steve should be back soon. I think this is going to be an all-nighter. I don't want to be caught by surprise if he escapes and beats them home." When Sybil looked up at him, she saw his face was pale and strained.

"Fear's nothing to be ashamed of, Johnny," she said gently. She unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them down to his ankles, the knife belt thumping to the carpet heavily. Her fingers stroked his rod, amazed once again by his beauty, which he was all but oblivious to.

"It's not that," he said, his breath starting to come short. His arms held her close. More for comfort, she thought, than from passion. "I had that...thing...in my head. It's going to be coming back here to kill us all. What if...what if it can take me over, too? Make me turn on you? Goddess, I couldn't live with myself if that happened!"

Sybil dropped to her knees, hand still softly stroking his length. She dipped her head and kissed the tip of his cock, then bent for a long, deep kiss, tongue stroking the sensitive flesh of his glans. She looked up at him, smiling proudly, lovingly, at her only nephew.

"He can't, John. And you won't. He is too deeply embedded in Grant now. It will take a huge effort on the Dark One's part to remove himself from Grant's mind. Too huge to do it and then immediately take you over.

"Besides," she said, dropping her head to lick his shaft, hand slowly pumping, her hand slick with saliva and his secretions, "You know what to beware of now. The first time he influenced you, you were so jacked up on hormones and crossing, you would have humped a tree stump if it was reasonably attractive."

Above her, John snorted, then gasped as her head dropped further and further onto his cock, taking more of his length between her lovely lips than he could have imagined. She bobbed slowly, extending the moments of delicious pleasure as her tongue danced and swirled on the tender skin of his shaft. He dropped his hands to her head, softly stroking the silky length of her brown hair as she rose and fell, his phallus gently trapped between her lips. One hand dropped away and crept beneath the waistband of her shorts, fingers moving urgently as her thighs spread.

John closed his eyes and gave in to sensation, reveling in the feel of his aunt's lips wrapped around his dick. The familiar precursors to orgasm swept over him. His balls drew up towards his sack. His member throbbed, steel-hard in Sybil's mouth.

"If you want to screw, you better stop now, Aunt Sybil," he managed to grate out from between clenched teeth as he fought against the rising tide of his climax.

"Nuuh-uuhh," she moaned around his tool, and her efforts redoubled, spit leaking from the corners of her mouth to drip lewdly down his cock, wet in the crannies of his scrotum. Her cheeks bowed inwards as she sucked and licked him, the curtain of her hair hiding her arms from his view as she frantically frigged herself.

John's cum came rushing up the shaft of his phallus, muscles twitching madly. He barely had time to gasp out a warning before the first explosive spurt burst from his cock, coating Sybil's throat with his essence. She moaned and capped his head with her lips, tongue bathing his crown as shot after shot of his sperm was welcomed into her eager mouth.

After his burst had slowed to a trickle, she bent and cleaned his cock with her mouth, lips and tongue bathing him like a mama cat with her kitten. Above her he shuddered as she lingered on the exquisitely sensitive flesh of his head, fists clenched in rapture as the strong muscles of his thighs trembled. She rose, pulling his shorts, knife belt, and boxers up with her, and fastened his buttons and zipper.

"Feel better?" she asked, her breath thick with the scent of his seed.

He nodded and hugged her. "Thanks. I needed that." He cocked his head as he heard his mother's voice downstairs. "Sounds like Mom and Steve are back. I guess we should see what happened at the jail."

Chapter 4

Claire's eyebrows rose as she saw Sybil and John descend the stairs together. Good. It's time they both put their differences behind them. And from the look of things it was Sybil who made the first move. As it should have been.

She looked at the rest, who were gathered in a huddle on the couch. She measured them, weighing both their strength and spirit, deciding who would stay indoors, and who would be part of the ambush outside.

Not Susanna, she decided immediately. Her daughter had been all but incapacitated by her sensitivity to the Dark One's psychic stench. She would be no use at all in a physical confrontation. Agatha, the smallest of them all and unused to any sort of violent activity, would have to stay inside as well.

That's two, she mused. But we're going to have to leave someone inside who can fight and lead in case he gets past us.

Sybil and Eleanor, she judged, would have the strength of mind and body necessary. Sybil was more than fit enough to give the Dark One a fight, with Eleanor to back her. And they both had the strength of will necessary to defy him until rescue could come, either from the outside crew or from more mundane authorities.

She sighed, mock dramatically. "Honestly, I don't know what to do with you people. I tell you to engage in some recreational fucking, and when I get home you all still have your clothes on. Can't you do anything I tell you?"

"You're not the boss of me," Agatha said comfortably from her position on the couch, squeezed between Hilda and Susanna. "Besides, Johnny was upstairs getting a blow-jay from Mom." The other girls giggled helplessly at her terminology. "And I don't swing towards women," she concluded.

"I've been keeping my nose to the breeze," said Susanna in response to Claire's look. "I'm not going to bury it in another woman's pussy and maybe lose a chance to warn everyone."

"And I'm not going to waste energy screwing," said Hilda, backed by Ellie's firm nod. "There are other types of love than sex, Aunt Claire," she continued. "I think any one of them would serve to draw him here. How did the meeting at the jail go?"

"What I saw was not Calvin Grant," said Steve soberly from his position at Claire's side. "I didn't see any hint he even exists in his own body anymore."

"Poor bastard," murmured Eleanor softly. Steve nodded.

"I hated him. But no one deserves what has happened to him. Claire is right," he continued, glancing at where she stood, foot tapping nervously. "The best thing we can do for him is to grant him a quick death."

"All right," said Claire impatiently. "Here's how it is going to go down.

"John, Hilda, Steve, and I will go outside and hide as soon as it is full dark. I don't think that he will try to escape while there is still light in the sky. He's expecting four of us to be inside. Me, John, Susie, and Steve. The ones who live here. So that's what he will see. But instead of being those four, it'll be Sybil, Ellie, Agatha, and Susie.

"Once he is drawn in too deep to escape we'll trigger the water and take him down. Any questions?"

Hilda grimaced. "At least it's simple. Where do you intend to take him?"

"I'd prefer the back. There's a lot of cover back there. And he isn't going to stay out front where someone can see him from the street." She ran a shaking hand through her hair, and Steve realized she was as terrified as the rest of them. It was one thing to think about killing an immortal demon, but quite another to be on the threshold of actually attempting it. Her hand found his, and he squeezed it hard, catching a grateful look.

She squared her shoulders. "Maybe you guys don't feel like fucking. But I do. Steve, will you take me to bed, honey?"

Steve gulped and looked at John and his sisters. Susie grinned and jumped up to give him a hug.

"Oh, Momma. You're going to have so much fun." She caught herself as she looked into Claire's pale face. "Or you would. If you weren't so scared. Don't worry," she said, "Everything's going to be fine."

John shrugged resignedly and gave him a nod and a smile. Eleanor raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I'm going to say anything? This is why we brought you here in the first place, boyo. Knock yourself out."

Claire looked at the clock. "Nearly eight. If we aren't downstairs by nine come and get us."

%%%

When they were alone in Claire's bedroom she came into his arms and huddled there, trembling. When she raised her face, he saw tear tracks on her cheeks.

"Goddess, Steve. I'm so scared." She ran her hands through gray-streaked hair. There seemed to be more pale threads there than there had been only a few hours ago. "I've gambled the future of the entire coven on the chance that we can kill the Dark One. None of us have ever tried anything like this before.

"If we fail tonight, we fall. All of us."

"We will not fall," he replied, startled at the surety in his voice. "With our love to bind us together, we are stronger than he can imagine."

Her eyes glittered as she looked at him. "Love, Steve? That was quick."

"Love," he said firmly. "Goddess only knows how it happened. I sure don't. One moment I was passing out religious literature on a boiling hot day, hating my life, and the next a girl jogged up to me and I found myself tangled up with your entire crazy, gorgeous, unbelievable family. I'm not even going to try to explain it. I'm just going to accept it. I love you. All of you. Even that jerky son of yours.

"I would rather he not be around, you understand," he teased, his hands firm on her soft waist, "but you seem to be fond of him, so I won't complain much."

He bent to her and caught her rising mouth in a kiss. She flowed up his body, the flesh of her thighs and stomach warm against his groin. His mouth opened under her questioning tongue, answering her in the only way possible. Lips stroking each other, their tongues merged in a union that would not be broken in this life.

Fingers steady, he rapidly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, sighing as the treasures of her breasts tumbled into his hands, a blessed bounty. He bent to kiss them, hefting them in his hands to bring the nipples to his lips even as she sighed and ran her hands through his hair and over his back.

"I've wanted this," she said softly, "ever since that first day when you called me on the phone, so scared I would turn you down."

She gasped as his mouth found her nipple and suckled gently. Below his hands, she undid the clasp of her skirt and sighed as it fluttered to the floor, cool air striking her heated skin.

"You sounded so sad, so desperate. Even before I saw you, I wanted to take you in my arms and care for you.

"And then you showed up," she sighed, unbuckling his belt and pulling his slacks and boxers off, fingers stoking the taut curves of his ass. "So beautiful it was a miracle none of us molested you before we brought you into the coven.

"I fantasized about you, you know," she said conversationally, between kisses that grew ever more heated. They were both nude now, her fingers gliding on the strong muscles of his chest, his cock pressed into the flesh of her stomach, making her cleft tingle in anticipation. "The first day you were here," she said, smiling, answering his unspoken question. "When you were weeding the garden. I watched you from the window, then went to bed and stuck my dildo so far up my slit I thought I'd need tongs to pull it out."

He huffed laughter into her hair, fingers stroking her shoulderblades, then softly running down her back to tease her thighs. She opened to his touch, spreading her legs eagerly as he discovered her cleft, ready and wet for his touch.

"Screw this," she gasped, backing into the bed, then laying down on it, arms high above her head, pulling her breasts upright, nipples pointing skyward. She writhed sensuously, the fabric of the coverlet a delight on her sensitive skin.

"I intend to," he said with a smile, easing into the welcoming embrace of her spread legs. His cock pointed unerringly towards her glistening passage. He cupped her mound in his hand, clever fingers teasing her lips as he kissed her mouth, her breasts, her belly.

She heated under his touch, blood rushing to engorge her nether lips, her petals growing puffy, slowly parting to greet the cock she ached to take within her. Her breasts swelled, flushing with passion, and she moaned as he worshiped them again, one hand cupping the heavy globes while his mouth pulled softly at her nipple.

"Steve," she whispered, and he looked into her eyes, heavy-lidded and dilated with lust. "It is time. Take me."

Wordlessly he nodded. He held her hands above her head and moaned into her mouth as he parted her silken sheath with his cock. He loosely circled her wrists with his fingers, the most gentle of prisons, delighting in the sense of control over this incredible woman.

Below him, Claire gave way to passion, ceding control to her lover, this gentle, incredible boy who had burst into their lives like a shooting star only a few short weeks ago. She arched her back, aching for his touch, reveling in the feel of his hot cock, long and hard, stroking the sensitive folds of her labia. For a short time, she put down the burden of responsibility. The only thing to do now was to feel. Feel the glow in her breasts as his lips circled her nipples. Feel the heat in her core growing as his phallus pushed into her again and again. Feel the soft satin of the sheets caress her ass and shoulders and calves as she writhed on the bed. Feel the love for the man above her, who might be the salvation of them all.

The heat at her core expanded, pushing her towards her climax. She drove towards it, never doubting its arrival. Her hips rose and fell, matching Steve's pace. Hungry now, she broke his grasp around her wrists and pulled his head to her breast, hoarsely demanding that he suck her titties, bite her nips, oh just a bit harder love, just a bit

OH!

Her orgasm broke over her, as expected and as miraculous as the sunrise, the quaking muscles of her belly and womb releasing their burden of arousal. Keening in joy, she held Steve's face to her chest, hips bucking strongly, and only dimly felt his cock twitch as he spent himself within her.

%%%

They napped for a short time, but were woken by Eleanor's gentle tap at the door.

"Momma? It's getting dark, and Susie's getting anxious. She thinks that something is happening, but she can't pin it down. I think you should come downstairs now."

They dressed quickly. As Steve did up his knife-belt, he couldn't keep his lips from twitching. He looked up to see Claire eying him.

"What's funny?" she asked, and he gave a short snicker.

"You know that bit in the movies where there's an exciting montage of the heroes gearing up to take on the evil overlord or the mob kingpin or the zombies? I just realized that we were at that moment right now."

She smiled grimly and kissed his cheek, hands making sure her belt was secure and the knife slid smoothly into her grasp.

"Let's do it."

%%%

They stood in the family room near the back deck, the four who would go out and the four who would remain behind.

"Lock the door behind us, Sybil," said Claire. Her face was still pale, but her voice was firm. "But leave the windows open. You'll need to hear us when we give the signal. You've practiced?" she asked.

Sybil nodded and gathered her sister in a hug. "Three times. Less than two seconds from the signal to when we have full operation. I love you.

"And you," she said, looking at Hilda. She gathered John and Steve in her glance. "You take care of my little girl."

"Shit," said John, sotto voce, "I was hoping you'd tell her to take care of us." He hugged Aggie, Eleanor and Susie. "You take care of yourselves. We'll be back soon."

Claire took Susanna and Eleanor's hands in hers. "If I don't come back..." Her voice broke. "I am very proud of you. Forever and always proud."

Steve handed John a brown bag. "For luck," he said.

John opened it. "Sweet!" he exclaimed, setting a black Cardinals cap on his head. "It even helps me blend in. Camouflage."

"Don't you feel just a bit bad wearing the color of evil on a mission of justice?" Steve asked.