All Comments on 'The Witch's Graduation'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lantern04lantern04over 3 years ago
Good start.

I hope I get to see more chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. hoping to hear new plot soon.

lantern04lantern04over 3 years ago
Clarification

I didn't notice at first that there were other parts of the story. That said, I would still love to see this story continue.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years ago

A small glitch -- in your recap, you refer to "Aunt Hilda", instead of Sybil.

And that's the only criticism I have for an otherwise PERFECT tale. Brava!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Read

Just waiting for more story development. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, fun read

Nice to see the Snow Maid make an appearance.

Thanks for sharing your gifted writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a beautiful tale, a weaving fantasy and sex, no, LOVE, together in a delightful tapestry full of hopelessness and hope, despair and joy, loneliness and coming home to place you have never seen until the moment you arrive. Thank you for sharing your gift of storytelling through your vivid writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many new paragraphs when the same person is speaking makes it difficult to comprehend

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Brilliant story.

You have produced a brilliant story, a real mix of earth and fertility based religion, noted as Pagan with Wickan like festivities, at odds with a charismatic Pentecostal preacher. The abuse and degradation of a young man, followed by the friendship and support of strangers, who as a full family group, supported him through care, advice and physical security to allow him to develop, finally to admit him into the family group. Whilst there is a strong moralistic edge to the story it is told in a humouristic fashion.

One confusing error, at one point you mention Aunt Clair when it is one of her children speaking.

Thank you for publishing this excellent piece of work.

LacastrianLacastrian4 months ago

It was good until you turned John into a cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...