All Comments on 'The Witch's Hunt'

by Vaginalpuppetry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

This is the first long story that i have thoroughly enjoyed, in a LONG time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good

Plz do more. really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It took me seven pages to realize this takes place at my college...

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueover 3 years ago

Great story, and I loved reading one set in a location near me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice school

I go to UCF so I recognized this right away.

VaginalpuppetryVaginalpuppetryover 3 years agoAuthor

UCF is a fine school I'm sure, but not where this takes place I'm afraid.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Great story, though personally I would have preferred they all stayed stuck in the other world. I would at least have liked to see the succubus fuck somebody. (Maybe you can tell from my profile... I love succubi.)

Of all the school legends, I have never heard of one where you will fail to graduate if you read about the school's founder. That's just weird. I cannot imagine anybody has ever *not* read that plaque prior to graduation.

The grammar and syntax are surprisingly near-perfect, though there are a few cases where you used the present tense where you should have used the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nobody cares about your profile. If you want succubus sex they're a dime a dozen here. And you should think twice before referring to someone's actual school traditions as "weird."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please expand on this amazing story and world! You're creativity is insane, especially for the orgy scene and very few writers nail sensuality. I'd read this even if the story wasn't porn it was so good. Porn just made it better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous