The Witch's Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry!" he stammered, his voice shaky from a mixture of embarrassment and infatuation.

The blonde smiled, as if amused. "Don't worry about. Accidents happen."

Winston blushed. "Well, at least let me buy you another drink."

"What for?"

"Well because..." He watched as the girl brought her wine glass to her lips, taking a sip of the champagne colored liquid. The glass was nearly full. "I...I thought..."

The blonde giggled. "Are you okay? You seem a bit frazzled."

Unsure how to reply, Winston just nodded. But there was something strange about this girl, and he couldn't help but wonder what it might be. "I'm sorry, but have we met before? I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu."

"Oh I doubt that very much. I just transferred here." She extended her flawless hand. "I'm Ivy."

Winston took it. "Winston."

"Pleasure to meet you, Winston." The deja vu only intensified.

"Well, I guess I should welcome you to the school. I'm off to a rude start."

Ivy giggled again. "Well, maybe you could make it up to me by showing me around sometime? I'm still figuring the campus out, and I haven't made many friends so far."

"Yeah, totally. I'd love to." Winston found a bit of courage in that moment. "Actually, do you want to come sit with us? We have a booth over in the corner."

Ivy smiled. "Sure, why not?" She followed him through the crowd, delightfully pleased with the spoils of her hunt.