The Witch's Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's far enough," said Winston, keeping his voice low, as if they hadn't already caused enough commotion. Lowering his light to the gap, Winston peered inside to see the unmistakable form of another corpse, this one wrapped in the familiar bandages, arms folded across the chest. The face was completely covered, but Winston knew without a doubt that unlike the previous rooms, this corpse was very real.

"I'm going to have to peel some of this wrapping back to get to the eye," he whispered, fear returning to his voice.

Luke turned and retrieved his head and stake from a trembling Alice. He gave her a soft pat of encouragement before turning back to assist his friend. Holding the weapon at the ready, he nodded for Winston to continue.

The bandages were old and frail, allowing Winston to slowly tear them free. He pulled a wad of fabric from the sarcophagus, then another, until finally a sharp intake of breath alerted Alice that he'd reached whatever remained of the actual face.

Winston held his glowstick just above the mummified flesh. Preservation had done very little to keep this poor young pharaoh from rotting into something grotesque. The eyes were closed, but with elaborate makeup adorning the lids to give the appearance of an open eye.

"It's now or never," Luke urged.

With another sigh, Winston reached in and gently pulled at the thin layer of skin, pushing the eyelid up and over the glossy orb beneath. He was almost surprised to see that the eye itself was still intact, but nothing could really surprise him at that point. He couldn't tell what color the iris was in the green light, but it was at least pointed straight up at the ceiling, giving no hint of life.

"Well, that's unsettling," Luke whispered. "How do we get it out of there?"

"I hadn't really thought that far ahead," Winston admitted. "Didn't think it would be this easy."

Luke turned to Alice. "Can you see if there's a scalpel or something on that table over there?"

The boys watched as Alice began her search, eager to have something to keep her preoccupied. Twice, Winston caught himself staring at her ass, still shapely despite the tail just above. He shook his head to clear the intrusive and perverse thoughts now chipping away at his focus.

"Easy, Winston," he said to himself. "Don't get distracted." It wasn't like him to think of sex in a time like this. One of the many mysteries of this place clouding his mind since they'd landed. Whatever that witch had done to them, it certainly had an effect on--

Winston shrieked, having looked back into the tomb to find that the eye was no longer staring at the ceiling, but was now completely focused on him. He tried to form words, but none were needed, the sudden lurch of the mummies body causing all three of them to jump in surprise. A bandaged hand pushed the lid completely away from the tomb, letting it fall with a heavy thud to the tile below. There was moaning, the kind Winston had always associated with zombies from a plethora of Hollywood renditions. Technically, the reanimated corpse climbing out of the tomb was nothing more than a zombie wrapped in cloth.

Something moved past Winston's shoulder, the charging form of a headless man, wooden stake raised for a killing blow. Luke drove the weapon straight through the mummy's chest, pushing as hard and deep as his one-handed grip would allow. The mummy groaned as if startled, but merely looked at the wound as if it were an annoyance.

Luke retreated, gazing in horror as the mummy pulled the stake free of its own chest and tossed it aside as if nothing had ever happened. It continued to advance, arms outstretched as if to grab hold of them. The groans were louder now, and they had an angry pitch to them that made it clear the mummy was pissed off, if nothing else.

"Use your sword!" Luke shouted, but Winston held his ground.

"It's already dead, stabbing it isn't going to do anything!"

"What do we do then?"

Winston didn't have time to think. He turned to Alice, still watching from the back of the room. "Go find the others! We'll hold him off until--"

Alice gasped, her eyes glued to the mummy. Winston turned, surprised to find the attack had come to a quick halt. The mummy's hands were still raised, but that single eye was no longer focused on Winston, or his headless companion. Instead, that eerie gaze was held completely on Alice's feline form, as if he hadn't noticed her until that very moment. He'd probably been unable to see her tiny frame past the wall of muscle that Luke and Winston hoped to use as a shield to keep her safe.

"What's he doing?" Luke asked, his voice low. The mummy seemed to be completely transfixed, no longer interested in anyone else. He made no move to attack.

Then, without warning, the bandaged figure fell to the floor. For a moment they wondered if perhaps it had finally succumbed to the wounds in its chest. On closer inspection, however, it was clear that the mummy was kneeling, as if in submission.

"Okay, now I'm really confused," said Luke. "Is this thing fucking with us?"

"I'm not--" Winston's answer was cut short. Before their very eyes, shrouded in green light, the mummy began to shed its bandages all on its own, pulling the wrappings one by one from its own limbs. Even as he watched, Winston could see that the skin beneath was far from the rotting flesh he'd expected to find. Hands and feet were uncovered, followed by legs and arms, leaving the chest and head bandages for last. The mummy decided to retain some amount of dignity, leaving the cloth around his crotch in place.

But the person kneeling before them was no longer a mummy, at least by Winston's standards. As the final bandage was removed from around his face, the decaying flesh of the man before them had magically been replaced with living, healthy tissue. A second eye joined the first as the fabric fell away, revealing a handsome Egyptian man underneath.

Despite her orders to run for help, Alice remained firmly in place, unable to escape the mysterious gaze of their host. When her eyes drifted to meet his own, he quickly averted his stare, continuing to kneel as if Alice were royalty. Confusion was a poor substitute for fear, but she was trying to make the best of her situation.

"Bastet! Forgive me, I did not recognize you!"

The pharaoh's words did little to ease the confusion on Alice's face, or Luke's for that matter. Winston, though it took several seconds, was much quicker to catch on.

He turned to Alice, hoping she could see him well enough in the dim light to understand the words he was mouthing to her in silence. "He thinks you're a goddess! A cat deity!"

Alice could barely make out the words, but she was smart enough to fill in the gaps on her own. Egyptian mythology wasn't one of her interests, but she'd seen enough images online and in movies to recall that many of their gods and goddesses resembled animals. She also remembered that cats were considered sacred beings in their ancient culture. She'd never heard of the name Bastet, but it was easy enough to see where this was going. Never in a million years would she have guessed her choice in Halloween costume would grant her an advantage of this magnitude, but Alice knew she had to act quickly, before her cover was blown.

"You may rise...uh...what do I call you?" she asked, stepping forward into the light and trying her best to act the part. Luke and Winston must have caught on as well, keeping silent despite their urge to laugh.

The pharaoh looked up in confusion, and for a moment Alice wondered if she'd already fucked things up. "It is I, Ahmose. King of all Egypt." He stood to his feet, rising to an impressive height. Winston and Luke sized him up and immediately realized they'd have a difficult time putting him down if need be, but at least in this human form there was a possibility he could be killed. They prayed it wouldn't come to that.

"Ah, yes. Ahmose." Alice winced as she attempted to pronounce the name. This wasn't going as well as she'd hoped. She needed to get straight to the point before the ruse was discovered. "I was wondering if you might be able to help us with something?"

Ahmose paused, still confused. "You have a request of me? Of course, what is it that you wish?"

Winston sensed a trap, but had no way of warning Alice without ruining her act. His knowledge of history, though far from perfect, was much more advanced than his friends', enough to understand that Egyptian pharaohs would have likely considered themselves gods in their own right, not servants.

Alice tried to think of an acceptable way to phrase her request. How did one ask another human to literally cut out their own eyeball and hand it over? Realizing there was no polite way to ask, she went with the harsh, blunt truth.

"Ahmose, I need one of your eyes. Just one. You may keep the other."

Silence fell on the room, and for an uncomfortable length of time. Ahmose simply stared in shocked horror, waiting for Alice to explain. She offered nothing further, however, hoping that if she stood there long enough, holding his gaze, the young man would simply obey her command.

An amused smile crossed Ahmose's lips. The gears were turning in his head, and Winston knew this was almost certainly going to end badly. The pharaoh looked over Alice from head to toe, his lingering examination far from subtle. While Winston had been distracted by her lovely rear, there was still plenty to appreciate from the front. Long shapely legs, curving into an hourglass waist below a pair of breast which Winston had first hand knowledge of, thanks to her rescue efforts at the pond.

While he'd never understood the obsession with "neko hentai" among other internet nerds, Winston had to admit that even the feline aspects of Alice's body were growing on him. The legs were still long and slender, and the ears were almost cute in their own way. He shook his head once more, forcing the images from his mind. This wasn't the time or place! Unfortunately for Winston, Ahmose thought differently.

"That's a very steep price to pay," he said, the accent dripping with mischievous intentions. "If I am to give up my eye to you, what is it I shall receive in return?"

Alice stiffened, attempting to stand taller. "I am a goddess--"

"Yes," Ahmose interrupted. "And I am a king. The blood of Horus runs through my veins. I may not be your equal, but I am no mere servant." He stepped forward, eyeing her once more. "If you wish to claim my eye, I shall need something in return."

Seeing the way Ahmose eyed her body, she already knew what he was after. Still, keeping in character and trying her best to hide the fear growing inside her, she asked the obvious question. "What do you desire?"

He shrugged. "You."

Alice flinched. "Me?"

Ahmose smiled. "You are a fertility goddess, are you not? It seems to be a fair trade. My body, for yours?"

Luke and Winston moved closer, preparing to block the path. Alice knew they'd do everything in their power to keep her safe. She also knew that if she were to refuse, the best case scenario involved having to sway Ahmose through other means. Worst case, which seemed the more likely in her mind, would involve his immediate transformation back into a rotting corpse, attacking and possibly killing her friends and leaving her empty handed when the dust settled.

She looked him over, debating her options. On their walk to the clinic Luke had mentioned the growing sexual urges he'd felt since their arrival to this nightmarish world. As foolish as the claim sounded in her mind, Alice had felt exactly the same. Even now, as she looked over the tan body of her would-be lover, something stirred between her legs, a warmth that was unmistakable. These inappropriate urges had flared twice already, once in the reflection pond with Winston's face shoved between her tits, and again at the sight of Luke's cock in the library.

Ahmose, in his human form at least, was certainly handsome enough to do the job. The thick trunks of his thighs were nearly as impressive as the musculature of those massive arms. His abdomen was firm and flat, the v-shaped muscles of his core disappearing into what little fabric remained of his outfit, and effortlessly drawing her gaze.

"Fine, I accept your offer," she replied.

Luke and Winston turned at once, startled by Alice's bold decision. Winston's eyes were full of pleading and fear, silently begging her to reconsider.

"I'm short on time, and this path seems easier than any other," she said, hoping her friends were able to translate the underlying message. It's this way, or nothing at all.

Reluctantly, the boys stepped aside and let Alice brush past. There was a confidence to her gait, a subtle swing to her hips as she approached her royal lover, stepping one foot in front of the other to accentuate the length of her gorgeous legs. If Ahmose was put off by the paws that formed her feet, or the tail swinging gently behind her back, he made no mention.

He wrapped his arms around Alice's tiny waist, pulling her close. She resisted the urge to gasp, but the warmth of his touch was an alarming reminder of how cold and frightful her night has been thus far. His chest was firm and inviting, a stark contrast to the soft curves of her breasts as she pushed closer to his body. Eager to get straight to the point, Alice skipped the idle conversation and went straight for the kiss, taking his lips in her own and finding his tongue more than willing to accommodate. A surge of guilt rushed through her in that moment, realizing that despite her insistence that this was all a necessary part of the plan to retrieve the eye, a large part of her wanted this, regardless of the outcome.

Alice continued to push against her Egyptian lover, guiding him to the only place in the room where a comfortable fuck might be possible. The rectangular doors of the morgue's body storage were unlabeled, but she was fairly certain if anything awaited them inside, it would be just another CPR dummy like the ones they found in the previous rooms. They made it to the wall and Alice took hold of a stainless steal latch, pulling the door open and releasing Ahmose's lips just long enough to look inside. Much to her delight, this one appeared to be empty.

She pulled gently at the handle, sliding the table all the way out and pushing her lover to the cold steal below. It couldn't be comfortable, given the lack of padding, but compared to the stone tomb he'd climbed out of, this had to be at least somewhat bearable.

The warmth between Alice's thighs burned hot as she pulled her corset down once more, revealing those perky breasts for Ahmose's lips to explore. He wasted no time, taking her nipple in his mouth while his hands pulled her body on top of his own. Alice briefly wondered if she had time for foreplay. After unclasping her bodysuit with one hand, she gently placed her fingers between the lips of her pussy. They came back slippery and warm. Alice put the thought aside, reminding herself there was little time to spare. The sooner she got Ahmose inside her, the better.

His hands continued to explore her body as she straddled his crotch, her fingers busy at work with the last remaining bandages. She could feel him grow hard beneath the cloth, struggling to gain freedom. She was all too eager to assist. Alice could feel the eyes of her audience on her back, knowing how ridiculous this plan must seem to them. But the closer she got to his cock, the less she cared about anything else.

It sprung free with a powerful thud against his tummy as the last of the bandages were pulled away. Given her tiny build, Alice never really cared much for size in a man, but Ahmose certainly didn't disappoint. She took him in the palm of her hand, moving up and down in long strokes as he continued to kiss and lick and suck at her nipples. She gasped as an unexpected finger found its way inside her body, slipping unnoticed between her legs and pushing easily between her slippery folds.

"Bastet..." Ahmose moaned, leaning all the way back to lay flat on the table, now that his manhood was at her control. Alice pouted momentarily as his finger slipped out of her once more, but she had something else in hand to take its place. She rose slightly, reaching between her legs to guide his cock into her eager body. The tip pushed gently against her slit, where she teased it in her own juices to make him ready for what would quickly follow. In one smooth motion, Alice impaled herself, lowering onto his entire length, inch by blissful inch, moaning uncontrollably until his shaft was fully seated inside her.

Luke and Winston watched from the rear, trying their best to focus on getting that eye once Alice was finished with her task. It was a distracting view, and both were more than a little envious as they watched their friend slowly begin to rise and fall on another man's cock, her pussy gripping tight to his shaft. Alice gasped with delight as he filled her over and over, bouncing harder and faster with each passing second until her squeals and moans filled the room.

"Do you think this is going to work?" Luke whispered.

Winston held tight to the hilt of his sword. "I don't care what he looks like now. He was a mummy when we opened that tomb, and he'll go back into it the same way. Let's hope Alice knows what she's doing."

Despite her overwhelming lust, the sex kitten soon found herself panting and out of breath, but still determined to drive her body onto Ahmose's cock with as much energy as she could muster. His hands gripped tight to her ass, adding his own muscles to the equation as he lifted her body high before slamming her down into his hips, driving his length into her depths with divine force.

"I'm doing this for the eye! I'm doing this for the eye!" Alice repeated the phrase over and over in her mind, keeping in rhythm with the constant thump of her ass meeting his pelvis. He was so deep inside her, the thickness of his cock stretching her pussy to its limit as he pulled her down once more, grinding against her clit and teasing every square inch of her slippery walls. She wouldn't last much longer, could feel the orgasm just beyond the horizon, but approaching fast.

Ahmose's breathing grew faster as his balls tightened to his body. Alice knew he was about to cum, imagined the wonderful feeling of his throbbing shaft as he held her tightly in place, pouring his cum into her eager little body. The thought barely entered her mind before it became a reality, the sensation much stronger than expected. He groaned beneath her as he offered one final thrust, seating his cock deep inside her as ropes of pearly white filled her to the brim.

Her orgasm was immediately upon her, the powerful throbbing of his manhood proving too much for her to resist. Alice buried her nails into his tanned chest in an effort to steady herself, but the contractions had already taken control of her body, lighting her nervous system on fire with a message of pure ecstasy. She took a few short gasps for air, desperate to refill her lungs with the oxygen her moans had stolen.

The mutual orgasm felt like an eternity, but in reality it barely lasted a minute. The silence fell upon them once again as their breathing became more regular. For a moment Alice considered falling to her lover's chest and cuddling, with him still inside her, forgetting briefly about her audience and the task at hand. That lapse in memory was short lived.

"Alice! What the fuck are you doing?"

Savannah's voice cut through the silence like a knife, startling everyone in the room. Winston and Luke were immediately embarrassed, having found themselves too distracted by the pornographic view to even notice the door opening behind them. Edward and Kate were close behind, their shocked expressions just as evident.

1...45678...16