The Witch's Legacy

Story Info
A witch and her daughter and their quest for survival.
5.9k words
4.07
7.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are above the age of 18 and any locations or character bears no resemblance whatsoever to any real person or place.

The story also contains some strong topics such as non-consent, interfaith and female domination. If such topics are not according to your taste then you shouldn't read this story.

■■■■■

Slate grey clouds hovered below the bright white orb. It was a full moon night. The slow but steady wind howled through the forest giving rise to occasional whistles and rustles of the tree leaves. It was an ordinary monsoon night, humid and heavy. The kind of night which made the beasts rise up from their slumber and prey on the laying weaklings. Just like the beasts, this full night, evil shall rise from the deepest, darkest corners of hell and come to life. The Rakshasas (Demons) only arrived to the human realm when prayed for by the mortals. No ordinary mortals, but beasts in human flesh- witches and warlocks.

Jannat sat cross-legged, preparing the 'puja-saamagri' or ritual-requirements in place in front of her. Clad in only a slim drapery- saree, the chill night would've got to any mere mortal. But she was neither mere nor mortal. She was born a witch and thus was taught the ways of their world by her mother. 'We're one of a kind babe', her mother once recited to her, 'we were born different. Our purpose, thus, divides us from the ordinary lives of the people. Hide, always, your true nature from them. You'll have to deceive your way through existence. Mind you', she paused, 'do not crumble!'

She started to mumble dark-mantras while drawing a circle around herself with a small piece of limestone. Then she picked up a strand of human hair, her own, and threw it in the small pot of fire which was kindled by dry-wood and animal bones.

Her repetitive chanting continued as she slowly poured the ingredients surrounding her into the the fire pit.

The night offered her solitude and placidity. Sitting in the middle of a jungle, none could disturb her wicked and ungodly meditation. Surrounded only by nature, she could prey to her evil idols in silence. 

As she continued chanting her mantras, the mud around her feet started to hover and rise up in the air, as if taking a physical form. Jannat continued to mumble her mantras as the dust finally settled, there was a small laugh accompanied by whistles and thumps. Her chanting continued and gradually acquiesced.

Jannat slowly opened her bright green eyes and looked in adulation at the amorphous entity standing in front of her. Her pupils widened to capture the image she saw. Although herself a witch, Jannat had never even imagined the 'roop' of a Rakshasa. 

The devil in disguise had a goat's head but a human's body. The creature itself was over 7ft tall and very well built, unlike anything her wildest imagination could ever construct. It's eyes were yellow like a serpent's. It's brows thick and refined. The Rakshasa had a profoundly muscular torso, quite intimidating. Her eyes fixated at this ghastly entity, she just looked in shock and awe. Her years of training in 'tantric' magic and spell-casting had brought her to her final task. Like all witches before her, Jannat had to give birth to one of her kind and mortals were no good as they were polluted with vices, thus it was only a Rakshasa that was deemed worthy enough of fathering a child with a witch. She was to now woo this inhuman being into mating with her therewith. Before she could utter anything, the Rakshasa groaned,

"Quit your adulation, witch. Speak, what do you want from me. Why request the audience of a demon."

Jannat closed her wide gaping mouth and replied, "Uhh, sorry my lord. I requested your presence for a gift that I'm in desperate need of. I shall be forever amenable if you would fulfill my wish." Her mother had warned her, 'never utter too much' in front of a Rakshasa. They were evil beings and although adore flattery, too much of it, can anger them.

The half goat-half human beast looked at her bowed head. It requires courage and patience to have the audience of a demon and only the brave ever do so for if the demon becomes unhappy with its uninviting presence into the human realm, it wreaks havoc amongst the people who dared so to displease him. But this demon knew very well what this witch wanted.

"This arcane wisdom you possess, will grant you supremacy over ordinary mortals. Now, whence shall we begin? Quit your affectation towards me and take me to your humble abode."

Jannat traversed through the thick treeline. The gentle night breeze made her hair sway. The demon, walking right behind her, admired her shapely beauty. It gazed at her as her body swayed when she walked through the rough jungle terrain. Rarely does such an opportunity befall a Rakshasa. Once, perhaps, in a few hundred years. It was well known that witches only have a single offspring in their over three-hundred year lifespan. Her long black hair reached below her waist upto her knees. Her lucid buttocks jiggled every time she stepped too harshly over a rock. Her pale skin coupled with her hazle-green eyes made her as close to an 'Apsara' as possible. A mere mortal couldn't gaze too long at such shape-shifting and absolute beauty without fantasizing about her. The demon remembered the last time he was obliged to perform this duty. 'A few centuries back', he recalled, 'I remember now.'

Rakshasas were also known to kill witches if the copulation wasn't satisfying. Jannat knew her aunt's fate. 'This is the moment that decides my future. Ma, guide me through this labyrinth.' She motivated herself for what was to come. Knowing what could happen to her after this ritual, made her nervous. It was about life or death here, literally.

They walked in absolute silence through the desolate monsoon night. Soon, they reached her Bucolic residence. Her house, a mere hut, was held together by mud walls, it's thatched roof protected her from the heaviest monsoon showers but barely. The hut also had a small chimney in its centre. It was always burning, as was evident from the charcoal black dressing hugging the top walls. Surrounded by trees, the only object characterised as living would be a goat which was tied to a nearby tree. It lay fast asleep under its shade.

Jannat pushed the wooden door which slowly swayed inward. The demon followed after her. She hadn't looked back for some time. She felt a slow hissing behind her as she heard heavy footsteps treading towards her at a snail's pace. Soon the Rakshasa stood behind her, his heavy breathing falling on her cold, timid neck. She had to act demure now. She did not move as the Rakshasa slowly slid inside her saree, caressing her stomach. She looked down and started to sigh softly. Immediately, the Rakshasa pulled her closer to itself.

Jannat exposed her neck as the goat-headed demon started to kiss her neck. It was then she noticed that the demon had shape-shifted. It now had a human head and quite a charming one as well. Jannat felt its lips slowly glide through various areas of her neck. She started to moan softly almost like whispering. Taking charge, the Rakshasa dug its teeth in her neck and started to bite slowly. Jannat had never felt such kind of pain. She tried to retract away but the Rakshasa had firmly gripped her in his hands; there was nowhere she could run to. Its hands ventured north, grabbing her breasts and fondling with them. The Rakshasa felt the witch's soft hanging breasts and started to caress them. Jannat felt her body contort with pleasure. 

The demon moved its other hand to her neck and gripped it tightly. It slowly motioned her face towards its lips and started to plant gentle but firm kisses. Jannat's body was bent like a branch; her buttocks were stationed firmly on Rakshasa's groin. Sensing opportunity, she started to slowly move her ass round and round the demon's groin. The demon retaliated by pushing forward into her. Jannat knew very well that she was no match for this Rakshasa; it had enough strength to break her in-two within less than a second. She knew very well that she had to just act as an innocent, scared damsel because her mother had taught her that Rakshasa's loved submission in their subjects.

Their conjoinment lasted a few more minutes. The demon continued to plant kisses on her lips as it fondled her breasts with one hand and gripped her neck with another. It's groin was pushing into her buttocks. Her feline movements further invited sexual aggression on the part of the Rakshasa. 

The demon then removed her saree in haste as it continued to fondle the mortal creature's supple breasts. Soon Jannat was naked. The demon picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. Then it proceeded by moving on top of it. It's fiery, piercing eyes made Jannat quiver with excitement. The element of shame was completely lost. She was at the Rakshasa's mercy now.

After exchanging soft kisses on her lips, Jannat felt something between her thighs. The massive 'being' was placed right over her stomach and vagina. She could clearly feel the girth and length of the demon's organ. And while the demon was biting his neck passionately, Jannat gazed south: she was shocked at the size of the penis. 'It'll tear me apart', she thought. And she was right; she wouldn't be able to adjust if she was an ordinary mortal.

After a while the Rakshasa slowly started to penetrate inside her. The ripe and taut vagina of Jannat was exactly the thing the Rakshasa was craving for. While they both gazed at each other, the Rakshasa slowly motioned in and out of the mystical wench. Jannat moaned in response. For her it wasn't as pleasant. She felt as if a hand had pierced her. She felt uneasy but she couldn't move because her wrists were gripped tightly by the demon as it moved vigorously inside her. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she felt a shock go through her body: she wanted more. The pain had given way to pleasure. 

A few minutes passed and the Rakshasa gradually increased the pace of its motion. Jannat too adjusted with the new speed. Her mouth was open, she was moaning continuously. The demon pounded her with renewed strength. Jannat soon locked her feet behind the demon, the latter did not mind this advance. It knew very well that she was at its mercy. Jannat felt another shock judder through her body; this one more powerful than the last. Within a second or two she spurted out a spray of her liquid insides. It gushed out of her body with lightning pace. She was shaking and writhing uncontrollably as the Rakshasa laughed at her state. 

An hour passed, both bodies were sweating profoundly. The demon had changed position now: it started to take her from behind. The Rakshasa was gripping Jannat's buttocks tightly, slapping it from time to time. Her milky body was perspiring from this tiring exercise. She knew very well that this unholy copulation would last for hours. Her mother too spent an entire day with her hellish partner long years back for her to be born, so it was only natural to occur to her too. It could also be that her mother and she might have had sex with the same Rakshasa.

The lonely, placid night for the world was a fiery and robust one for Jannat. Her mating only concluded an hour before sunrise. The Rakshasa had left before her eyes opened. She tried to move to drink some water but her legs were too weak to even adhere to any kind of motion her brain would command. She had, very prudently, kept a large supply of food and water in her hut for she was told to expect the worst. As Jannat sat upright on her cot, she looked down between her legs. Her pussy lips were swollen and pink from last night's marathon. Her legs felt weak and there were unknown marks on her body which she rightly concluded, were left by the demon's teeth. Her breasts too were covered with multiple markings and so were her neck. Knowing that she needed to rest she lay back down and went to sleep. Her plan had succeeded. She was pregnant with a demon child. Now it was upto her to decide how many times she would summon a Rakshasa to impregnate her. As of now, once was more than enough. 

"No more", she whispered to herself, "I can't take this again, ever!" 

Saying this she slept, peacefully, her purpose now completed.

Twenty years passed since that rainy night when the Rakshasa had sown his sees inside Jannat's womb. She carried her child in her belly like all witches do: for three years. Those three, long, exhaustive years had tested her. During the final few months when her body had bloated like a balloon, she couldn't hunt for humans. What that meant was that she had to suck on her own blood to survive. Many a times, the idea of killing and devouring her unborn child came to her mind but what stopped her was the future. 'If I do this today, I lose three whole years of patience and perseverance I practised.' She would remind herself constantly of what lies ahead of all this pain.

The child growing inside her was no mere mortal. It was half-devil and half-witch, just like all her sisters and her mother. It was common for the unborn babies to start eating their own mothers from the inside. Hence, they were also called: Mother Killers. But if she wanted her lineage to survive then this was something she would have to do. Luckily for her those three long years would result in the birth of a healthy daughter.

The evening when she was born was marked by thunderstorms. The sun hadn't come out for a week and the environment was bleak and melancholic. She had been laying on the same block of hay for the past seven months. It would further take her 18 hours to deliver, all by herself. But there was a problem.

Her child was born weak. As soon as Jannat pushed her out a lot of blood flowed out afterwards. This was supposed to be consumed by the baby but for some reason it hadn't. On top of that it took her little daughter another year to open her eyes and see. Witch-eyes are much sharper than an ordinary humans' and therefore took longer to grow.

For a few months, Jannat constantly fed her human and animal blood. Jannat named her daughter Maryam. Maryam, just like her mother would grow up to be ambitious. Beauty was key to the witches. It was the most important weapon in their arsenal. With their pale skin tone, their light coloured eyes and voluptuous figure, they could easily attract human prey which was much more nutritional. Over the years Maryam slowly learned the ways of their kind and with her mother's patient guidance, she turned into a worthy member of her kind. 

Almost 55 years later, Maryam and Jannat had moved into a local forest near the village of Dera. Maryam had grown up to become a handsome young woman and at the age of 52, she was old enough to live by herself as this was the age when most witches separated from their mothers. Dera was a royal province ruled by a powerful local ruler whom even the British did not disturb. This king was 40 years of age and was still unmarried. Jannat thought of marrying this new king in order to have a better life for her daughter and herself.

The king- Raja Ratan Kumar was growing old and was without an heir. He too was looking for a bride. One day, while out for a hunt; he strayed away from the rest of his caravan. Into the thick foggy jungle he rode on his horse. It was dusk: the sun was about to set and the blue sky projected itself through the fog. Raja Ratan Kumar looked around him and shouted momentarily but received no reply.

He continued to march forwards knowing not where he was going. Presently he crossed a thick web of branches and arrived at a clearing. The fog was lighter here. There was a river running by quietly. The light blue sky accompanied by the hazy fog made it a romantic moment, but that romance could turn to a demonic morbid surrounding in seconds.

Maryam watched from afar as the king slowly rode towards the river. She sat on top of a tree in her omnipresent black saree stalking the king as he rode alone, into a forest, not knowing what lay ahead for him. 

The king soon reached the placid banks of the river and hopped off his ride. He then walked towards the river and when he had reached, bent down on one knee and started to drink the contents of the river.

Suddenly, he heard a sweet hum from his left side. He couldn't see now but as the mist cleared, the human figure became visible. The king continued to stare at the direction of the sound. 

He saw a naked woman, as white as snow, with hair as black as tar, lathering her soft skin. Mesmerised by her beauty, the king stopped drinking and focused his sharp gaze towards the singing lass. Although he could only see one side of her face and chest, the king had seen enough to be convinced of her beauty.

Jannat hummed softly as she rubbed her skin and massaged it smoothly. Singing an old lament her mother sang, she was focused on herself. Suddenly, she heard a rustle and a familiar scent rushed up her nostrils and she gasped, 

"Human." She whispered to herself. She knew who this man was. Every step he took made a rustling sound which her sharp ears picked up like a cat's. Ignoring the king's advances, Jannat continued cleaning herself. This was her only chance to make the king notice her. Her daughter had done her job well by distracting the king's horse off-course. Now it was all upto her.

"Isn't it too cold to take a bath in the river", said the king startling the little wench. She instantly turned around to look at him. The king was handsomely dressed, donning a brown salwar-kameez and a brown pagdi. 

The king couldn't help but stare at her. He found her breathtaking and now, with only a few metres separating the two, the king could truly see her. Jannat was pale skinned and had a healthy figure signalling maturity. Her breasts hung from her chest while her slim waist could be seen. The rest was submerged beneath the water.

Shyly, Jannat placed her hands in front of her breasts and said obediently:

"I'm sorry my lord, I didn't know it would upset you."

The king noticed her nervous hands move over her breasts.

"No no, there is no problem. I was just on a hunting trip but I got separated and landed here. I landed there", Raja Ratan Kumar said pointing towards his horse in the distance,"and was drinking water when I heard a familiar tune."

"My mother used to sing it for me." Jannat interjected. A thin slim adorned her face. Her cheek bones and grey-green eyes amplifying her facial beauty. The king noticed them instantly. Her hands had also slipped a little and portions of her nipple became visible.

"Yes yes! Now let me help you with your clothes ma'am."

"No please. There's no need", said Jannat tilting her face towards her left shoulder seductively.

"Oh I insist. A man shouldn't leave a woman alone in such a condition. Come, I'll escort you to your house."

He picked up her saree from a neighbouring tree trunk and handed it to her.

Jannat hurriedly put her bright red saree on. Her blouse still revealed her cleavage and she made no effort to hide it with her dupatta. The king, with the reigns of his suddenly unwilling horse in his hands, walked behind Jannat.

"Doesn't seem eager to see me!" Jannat pointed out the exaggerated expressions the horse was displaying.

"Ah, he'll be fine in a moment." Raja Ratan Kumar said while he patted the horses back making the horse settle down momentarily.

"So, do you live here?"

"Yes sire. There's a hut nearby."

"Do you have a child with you?"

"I'm unmarried, sire."

'That's good', the king whispered under his breath. She was telling the truth. She was unmarried.

"Yes, my lord?"

"I was just saying that the weather gets quite chilly after dark. How do you live here all alone."

"I have a sister, sir. We live here together."

The night was creeping in slowly. The rustle of the forest path had softened. The mist still surrounded them but it only made it harder to see. The king obviously, a mere mortal, couldn't see as good as Jannat.

12