The Witch's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presently they reached her bucolic residence. A lone hut stood in front of a small bamboo forest. The shanty itself was quite unimpressive. It looked like any old village hut. Made of mud, it was only 5 feet tall and had a small chimney that had turned black with all the smoke and soot escaping its mouth. A small window on the side revealed a glimpse of what was inside. Raja Ratan could make out a figure moving inside. A dim light shone within the residence.

"Through here sire", Jannat said opening the creaking metal door to allow her master to pass. Raja Ratan noticed that her pallu had dropped revealing her deep, gorge-like cleavage. Her pale skin shone even in the dead of night. He walked through the door quietly.

Indeed there was Jannat's sister sitting by the fire stove tossing chapatis on top of a tava. Raja Ratan Kumar examined this 'sister' with patience. Facing away from him, the king could only gather little information. She was built just like Jannat only a much slender frame differed her from Jannat. She retained the same pale white skin tone of her 'sister'. She too had a bright red saree on her slender frame.

Ratan Kumar moved his gaze away from her and towards Jannat who had followed him in. 

"Maryam."

"Hmm." She said unamusingly without turning back.

"Arey Maryam. Look who's here."

Maryam turned around with a swift movement and her eyes met the king's. She knew all about the plan and it was going as expected. Now she had to do all her mother had instructed her to do.

The king unknowingly had fallen for two women on the same day. Maryam was just like her sister, but only occupied a slimmer body. The king just stood there, staring at those hypnotic eyes. Almost instinctively, Jannat looked at Maryam and gestured her to knock it off. Obediently she shifted her gaze and politely said:

"Welcome to our humble residence, oh great king!" She bowed her head as she said this word with her hands stuck together in a welcoming gesture.

Raja Ratan Kumar, came back to reality when she spoke.

"Uh...uh. Yes thank you. I'm happy to be here." He looked at Maryam, then at Jannat and then back at Maryam. He couldn't believe what was happening. Before it could get anymore awkward he said,

"OK so I'll take your leave now, as I have to return back to my caravan. They might be looking for me."

"No, no, no! Please stay. Atleast for the supper." Replied Jannat tilting her fair neck to one side. From this angle her dark blood-red lips became highly noticeable. They looked like they were massaged with berries.

"I don't want to cause any inconvenience." The Raja said with a pleasant smile spreading across his face.

"Not at all sire. We'd be exhilarated if you would eat with us."

"Okay, then."

Jannat, happy with the king's reaction raced towards the kitchen but on her way struck her feet on a utensil basket and fell to the ground.

No sooner had she hit the surface, that Mariyam and Ratan raced to check on her.

"Are you alright, didi?"

"Are you hurt Jannat?"

"No sire, I'm alright", said Jannat with a visible expression of pain engulfing her face. She had hurt her leg. Maryam and Ratan took a look at her feet and soon saw a blue mark taint her pale white legs.

Raja Ratan Kumar picked her up. His large brown hands slipped over her waist as he aided her to walk.

"Can you walk?"

"Yes sire, I can", Jannat replied.

"Doesn't look like it", he said noticing Jannat's one legged hop. They both started to giggle. 

In the corner stood Maryam, seeing this drama unfold. For the first time in her short life she was jealous. Jealous of all the attention her mother was getting from the king. She had started to like him as soon as he had stepped inside her bucolic home. She had tried to seduce him with her eyes but her mother had interrupted her. 

'A witch shouldn't fall for a mortal', her mother had instructed her ever since she was a child. Now seeing this handsome man in front of her, she couldn't cage-up her feelings. She saw him help her mother up and also saw when his hand moved around her waist. She saw them giggle. And even after knowing that this was all a facade her mother was constructing she wanted to have him all for herself.

Raja Ratan Kumar had hence invited the duo to his palace in the city of Ratanapur. Surrounded by opulence and living in majestic palaces, the mother-daughter duo soon acclimatised to their surroundings. On the night of full moon they had to hunt and so they preyed upon a lowly soldier who just happened to be present at the wrong place at the wrong time. Apart from that, their stay had gone without significance. 

Maryam had grown fond of the Raja but despite this raging fondness she knew that she could do nothing. She was only twenty-two and albeit her body and mind were now matured (possessing higher intelligence that an ordinary human), she was still living under her mother's protection.

But the couple had not gone unnoticed. Instead they had become the talk of the town no sooner had the ministers seen them loitering around the palatial quarters. Many had even advised the king to keep them indoors as he was unmarried and with two unwed women moving to and fro would create bad publicity. But the king decided otherwise.

Over the course of days and weeks, Raja Ratan Kumar had grown fond of Jannat. Being forty years old didn't help either. Also, with constant pressure from her family the king had to decide soon how he wanted his relationship with Jannat to progress.

On a clear starry night the king was walking on the palace's open courtyard. He was accompanied by Jannat who was looking breathtakingly beautiful adorning a dark blue woolen kurti. Her ample bust stood out in all its majestic glory. The king tried his best not to stare at it while they walked.

"It has come to my attention that you've become the talk of the town in recent weeks." Said the king breaking the prolonged silence.

Jannat smiled, "forgive me sire. It was never my intention to be so."

"No no", the king interjected, "its just that questions are being asked of your purpose here. That is all."

"Why am I here then", Jannat paused and looked at Raja Ratan Kumar's eyes, "O'King!"

Ratan stopped too and turned towards Jannat. He looked at her for the first time that night. As they stood in that courtyard, alone, the king and the witch locked eyes. The moonlight illuminated her pale face giving it a bluish undertone. Her hair flowed in the soft current. Her bright red lips seemed to invite him closer to her. It was at this moment the king felt his world move slowly. All of a sudden nothing made sense but her. 

Ratan gazed at Jannat's eyes and felt sad. Sad because he knew that this was the one but why hadn't he known her earlier. Sadly too, the king did not know that this was all a plan. Jannat tried her best not to giggle as she bewitched him with his beauty. 'Ah, what fools these mortals be', she thought to herself.

"Jannat!"

"Yes, sire."

"Would you accept to marry me if I asked you." The king blurted out with absolute honesty. He was renowned to be very straightforward. 

"Uhhh?"

"You wouldn't?" 

"No sire I will. It is just the suddenness that took me by surprise." Jannat too was quite surprised at this sudden proposal.

The king without saying a word moved closer to Jannat. His right hand glided around her fair neck and he stroked her cheeks with his thumb while his left hand gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him. Jannat didn't say a word. She just let herself be guided by the man instead.

Raja Ratan Kumar then moved in for a kiss. In an instance both of them had their mouths touching. Raja Ratan could feel her plump lips on his. He bit her lower lip and Jannat squealed in response. Jannat opened her mouth to welcome his tongue into her mouth. Jannat was kissing a mortal for the first time and was quite amused at the emotions it generated on her. For a fleeting moment she felt control slip over from her hands to his as his tongue outwrestled hers.

"Mmm", she moaned softly. The king instantly pushed her even closer to him. Presently, she was standing on her toes. The king broke off the kiss. Jannat rested her hands on his shoulder and continued to look into his eyes; into his soul, but it had no effect whatsoever this time. She felt as if she had been tamed. Puzzled, she opened her mouth to say something but before she could the king once again kissed her passionately. Although Jannat was confused she could do nothing to stop him. For the first time in her entire hundred years plus life, she felt powerless in front of a mortal.

Before she knew it she was lost once again inside his mouth. She started to feel a previously unknown form of ecstasy and for some reason, also happy. Her pyjama had become soaking wet, almost dripping out her contents. The king broke off the kiss once again. A strand of their saliva stretched further and further until it finally broke. Jannat licked her lips slyly and grinned. The king gave another quick peck on her lips and grabbed her hands.

Raja Ratan Kumar held her hands in his and guided her to his chambers. Jannat followed sheepishly and when they neared the room the king picked her up in his arms and gently placed her on his bed. Jannat crawled back to the headboard. She stopped and followed the King's orders. As she started to strip she felt her powers fleeting away from her as if all of them were long lost skills she no longer possessed.

The king was soon over her looking into her pale face. Jannat was afraid for what was about to happen. Technically she was still a virgin as this was the first time she would be beneath a mortal. Many in her world considered this a sin but not her; she wanted this. All that planning seemed to have been lost in thin air as she waited for him to enter her.

Soon enough, the king gently entered her.

"Ahhhnn!" Jannat's eyes widened in shock as she flet him slowly rip her interiors. Her mouth was wide open, gaping and let out a loud squeal. No sooner had he entered her that her hand reached his chest, signalling him to slow down. The king was proud of the fact that she was enjoying this.

He proceeded further. Jannat tried hard but failed to understand how a mortal was making her feel so feline and vulnerable. Jannat felt every single inch that Raja Ratan Kumar pushed inside her cervix. Her vaginal walls expanded to accommodate him while her mind urged her to enjoy the moment. Momentarily she blacked out in pleasure. When she was conscious once again the king was still on top of her, pushing his penis further deep inside her. For the first time in her life Jannat felt a wild, tingling sensation. It was as if her entire body was feeling an itch.

"Just let go Jannat. You're too stiff to feel the pleasure", the king whispered into her ears. Instantly she let her legs go. No sooner did she do this that continuous rounds of vibrations riveted throughout her entire body. Her thighs started to shake while her chest contracted back into the bed. She further tightened the grasp on the bedsheets and started to pull. 

"Noooo, ahhhnn", she moaned loudly.

"What?"

"Don't stop. Ahh, please just ahh, don't stop umm", she squealed. With the king pulsating inside her the witch for the first time felt an emotion previously unknown to her. Albeit she did not know it then, she was in love with this mortal. But she did not know it then that she had committed that very crime she had taught her daughter to stay away from. 

Jannat felt the king edge closer as he pounded faster and faster. Almost instinctively she knew that if he ejaculated inside, she would become a mother. But she was in no mental state to stop him. For some reason she craved him to finish inside her. Something about becoming a mother forced her to open her legs further wide. 

The king, after a few more hard thrusts ejaculated all the contents into her womb. He had never come so hard. Spurts after spurts spewed out of his penis. All this while he looked into her eyes. He never felt a sense of doubt while doing it and he knew that neither did she. For the couple, embraced in each other's arms, it was the natural thing to do.

"So, Jannatji? Will you be my wife in this world and the next?"

"Nothing will stop me from becoming yours, O'King. Not in this world and neither in the next six."

While the couple were busy in their love making there stood an unknown figure in the window. Draping a black satin saree, the green eyed creature was none other than Jannat's own daughter- Maryam. She wasn't at all happy with this turn of events. She had wanted Raja Ratan Kumar all for herself but now all her plans had been washed away. The culprit: her own mother. Axiomatically angered,she could hardly control her emotions as she stood outside watching the entire ordeal take place right in front of her eyes. She hissed under her breath. Her fingernails dug deep into her palm drawing blood. She hated this matrimonial alliance and now she would do anything to destroy it and regain what she knew she deserved all for herself.

■■■■■

12