All Comments on 'The Witch's Offering Ch. 04'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Been a while

Nice to read another chapter. Glad I happened upon the note in the bio. Love this story too. Hope you continued to be inspired for it, in its own time.

SuggestionSuggestionover 3 years ago
A little too brief

Given how much you have submitted recently, it is hard to complain. But this was painfully short. The amount of information about monster girls, morphs, and weres was nice. But otherwise this didn't advance Ren's story so much as Xaal's. The sex was too brief to be consider erotic, though you set the stage for future encounters that might be interesting. You spent enough time on them that Max and Jen may prove to be more story-related in the future, but they come across as incidental here.

Having an erotic story where the main character is prevented from having sex is quite the challenge. But you are one of the few that I think can pull it off.

I look forward to getting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff

Really enjoy reading, hope more is to come

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Very good , keep um cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES