The Witch's Offering Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lethe walked over and took the shoes from him. "Sure, give me a few minutes," she said, sitting on one of the loveseats. "Did you have fun last night?"

Jones smiled, "Sure as hell did. There was one chick who complained that I didn't have a red rocket. Not sure what some of these women's obsessions are with doggy dick." He smiled up at Ren, "I can go full wolf and I still don't want to go balls deep in some German Shephard bitch. I just don't get these chicks."

"To each their own, Jones. It's not our place to judge people's fantasies," said the witch as her fingers formed intricate patterns over Jones' footwear. With a few arcane words, the runes she had been tracing became visible, glowing faintly before drifting down and wrapping around the shoes sitting in Lethe's lap. "There you go," she said, standing up and handing them back to the werewolf.

"Much appreciated Miss L.," said Jones, setting the shoes down next to him on the couch. "Jay borrowed the last pair you magicked up like this and the fucker has yet to give them back." Seeing Ren's questioning look he explained, "Jay is my roomie but has a thing for being the 'Bellator in a Business Suit.'" His eyes narrowed, "Did someone explain what Bellator is?"

Ren nodded, "Your form when we were leaving the club. Katherine explained a little bit last night. But what about Katherine and Max? Can they shapeshift too?"

Lethe shook her head, "Katherine is a Cat-girl, a subclass of monster girls who are mostly human but have limited shifting abilities like with her paws last night. You may have noticed that her face was human-shaped, despite its odd coloration. Monster girls only give birth to females of their type. Max and Janice are morphs and as you saw, their faces and heads are more animal-like with only a few human traits. It's most noticeable in their eyes since rabbit morphs don't need them on the side of their heads, and also their mouth, so they can speak like a human. Morphs can have male children, but the chances are very low. They get significantly better if they conceive with a human male. From your face, it looks like you already knew that."

"Max told me earlier when he brought up his wife."

Jones chuckled, "Trying to recruit some help from the new guy already. Don't get attached if you give her a shot. She isn't interested in a relationship; she just needs her pussy stuffed more than what ol' Max can keep up with. Start acting all lovey-dovey and she won't ever touch you again."

"I'm still wrapping my head around another guy being okay with letting me fuck his wife but I'll keep that in mind. I'm guessing shifters are different from the other two?"

The witch nodded, "Shifters have three main forms but can stop anywhere in their transformation. Those are human, which you can see right here," she said, indicating Jones. "You saw the Bellator form last night and he has a third in which he can transform fully into a wolf, which you may have gathered from Jones's comments earlier. Shifter birthrates are also weighted towards females but not as badly as the other two."

"How did all of these types come about?"

"Monster girls were created by an unknown magic that poured through a dimensional rift many thousands of years ago. Nobody knows how or why it happened. Thankfully, the magic-users of the time were able to detect the creation of the new monster girls and rescue a few, most of them died or were killed by humans almost instantly. Shifters came from a successful experiment to remove the curse of lycanthropy. Instead of removing it completely, it only removed the bloodlust and turned them into what we have today.

"Morphs are a little different, they have origins in science and magic. Back in the early nineteen fifties, a small group of scientists were pioneering research into cloning which caught the attention of a young Italian mage named Alphonse who, using a little magic since he had zero qualifications, joined the research team. He paid close attention to what the researchers were doing and used the information to perform his own experiments with some magical help. By the early sixties, he had perfected human cloning but when news got out there was a huge uproar. Creating things like homunculi is expressly forbidden in the magic world and that is what they saw this clone as. The clone was destroyed and the mage imprisoned where he died a few months later. Fast-forward to the mid-nineteen eighties and, seemingly out of nowhere, morphs pop up all across the globe led by Alphonse. As you may have guessed, the man who died in prison was a clone. The real mage spent two decades working out the kinks in creating the morphs and making them numerous enough that the magic community would just have to deal with them instead of trying to kill them all. This is also is the reason for the large discrepancy in birthrates.

"Many of us feel that it was a stroke of genius for him to mix animal genes into his creations. I personally feel they wouldn't have been so easily accepted had they been human. Sadly, Alphonse was killed shortly afterward by someone who felt his creations were a threat to humanity, but a few other magic users picked up the torch and have been doing what they can to help the morphs."

"Why do they need help?"

"Mostly with lifespan," answered Jones, "You're what twenty? Twenty-one? The first generations weren't much older than you are before dying of old age. But things seem to get better with each generation, especially if the father is a human. We're hoping Max makes it to fifty, but he was one of the kids who appeared in eighty-five so it's hard to say."

"I'm afraid to ask how old he is."

"He'll be forty-four later this year."

Ren cringed, "Ouch. He said Janice has already reached menopause, but I'm guessing that she is around the same age?"

"As human tech gets better so does what we have in the magical world," said Lethe. "Max and Janice may not be here as long as we would like but thanks to the magical realm's studies, his and Janice's children are expected to live well into their sixties and their grandchildren should have comparable lifespans to humans."

"Impressive jump for two generations. I have a friend who is studying recombinant DNA and it's uses in cloning. I wonder what he would think of all this."

"Recomba-what?" asked Jones tilting his head in confusion.

"Nevermind. It's geek speak."

"Unfortunately, if you do anything of the sort your employment with me will end in a rather spectacular manner," said Lethe.

"I don't like the sound of that. You aren't going to make my head pop off or something will you?" he asked, rubbing his neck.

"No, but if you come too close to crossing the line and telling someone about us then you will be struck with a massive headache. If you continue to make the attempt, your memories of me and anyone associated with me or magic will be wiped. The human brain doesn't like having its memories ripped from it and the process can cause anything from severe migraines for several months to seizures, though we have yet to record a death that was directly caused by the loss of memory."

"Directly?"

"People passing out while driving or falling and hitting their head have accidentally killed a few, but we do not attempt to hurt those that leave the community. Speaking of leaving," Lethe pulled out her phone and tapped a few numbers, "I'll have Katherine take you home so you can get to work on those lists. She may be wanting some payment like this morning before letting you go. I would rather you do the work here but with Xaal's Blessing, I don't think that's wise. I can't keep stopping my day just to suck your cock every hour or so. Not to mention my housekeeper can't stay upstairs all day hiding from you."

It was only a couple of minutes before Katherine arrived, this time in a more conventional black limo. Ren waved goodbye to Lethe and Jones as he went out to meet Katherine who was waiting next to the car holding the door open.

"Whip it out, now," commanded the witch once they heard the car drive away.

"Was wondering when you were going to give up and fuck one of us," said Jones, unzipping his pants and pulling his prick out. Lethe turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder as he stroked himself to full hardness.

"No offense, Jones, but right now I only want to get fucked by him, thanks to that god-forsaken succubus. Unfortunately, I put a magical cock-cage on him at Xaal's request and he can't fuck me properly until he's given his virginity to her." When he was ready, she sat down on his cock with a long moan.

"His first time will be with a succubus? Better numb the boy a little or he'll be ruined for other women," he said, holding her hips in place and thrusting up into her.

"Good idea," she responded before leaning back against him. Closing her eyes, she imagined it was Ren's cock she was riding as the werewolf began to speed up.

------

Xaal seethed inside at having Belgrun in her home. Making things worse were the two demons he had with him.

Gelk was tall and lanky with sickly green skin. His arms and legs were extremely strong despite looking atrophied. Long, sharp nails that could slice through a human tipped each of his fingers. His head was narrow and elongated with a few strands of scraggly hair growing out the top and a pointed nose hovering over a fang-filled maw. The most disgusting of Gelk's features was the green-tinted spittle that constantly ran from his mouth and down his chin before dripping onto his oversized and ever-hard cock. The demon's spit would drive those touched by it insane with lust and the victim would fuck the green demon until they died. Well... died as much as one could in hell. After being killed, human souls 'respawned,' their bodies whole once again and ready for whatever torment Hell could throw at them.

The succubus had heard that one of Gelk's favorite pastimes was to use his shark-like fangs to eat his victims even as they continued to impale themselves on his prick. He liked to brag about the couple of times that a soul respawned close enough to watch as he consumed the previous body.

Hell was a fucked-up place.

On the other side of Belgrun stood the demon Loksharn. Normally Xaal would be happy to see him as they had gotten together many times just for fun. His current form looked like a tall human-shaped column of oil or black latex with a single giant eye on his head. The succubus knew that the amorphous demon could take on any shape his mass allowed, including some deliciously large cocks for stretching her pussy, ass, and throat. Her only regret concerning the strange demon was that she had yet to fuck him outside of Hell. At least she thought Loksharn was a 'him.' No one seemed to know for certain what sex the rubbery black creature was or if it even had a gender, but given what he normally used his tentacles for, referring to it as a male felt appropriate.

Xaal was curious about what kind of fun she could have with the amorphous demon up on Earth. On the second level of Hell you can have sex for days or even years but never have an orgasm and never feel satisfied. It was no wonder the other demons were jealous of succubi. Not only did they occasionally get to leave, but while on earth they could cum as much as they wanted AND got to kill someone AND got to claim a soul.

Standing in front of them was the current top pick to take over the second layer of hell, Belgrun. The only thing standing in his way was Xaal. The demon towered over her, the leathery red skin stretching over his massive gut shining in the torchlight. Belgrun had the head of a boar which was disgustingly ironic considering his favorite activity was 'spit-roasting' souls on the gigantic prick that hung past his knees.

Xaal suppressed a shiver looking at it, and not a pleasant one. She was perfectly happy driving souls mad with frustration. Freaks like Gelk and Belgrun could get their kicks down on the level of Wrath where they belonged. Just because a cock goes into a pussy or ass doesn't automatically make it Lust. Unfortunately, without Lilith and Asmodeus running things, there was no one to tell them that.

Belgrun leered at her naked body as a knowing smile crossed his piggish face. Xaal didn't doubt he had received news of Shai'tan's visit to her last night but with the anti-eavesdropping enchantments on her throne room, it was unlikely he knew what she and the Lord of Hell had discussed.

The large demon looked around, taking in the damage from Lord Shai'tan's visit and the succubus's shattered throne before speaking. "Have you decided to join me so we can be done with this foolish posturing?"

"No," the succubus snarled, "I called you here to issue a challenge. In three earth days, we will meet to decide who will rule the Realm of Lust. I propose we clear a place in the Grand Orgy." Even the lack of fulfillment didn't deter some souls from frantically having sex in search of some kind of satisfaction. The Grand Orgy was where these misguided and desperate souls often ended up.

Belgrun's mouth split into a haughty grin as he saw through her scheme. The energies created by the Grand Orgy would give a succubus far more power than demons like he and Gelk. Loksharn was still an unknown, as nobody could get a good read on the mysterious creature.

"No," he snorted, his long tongue extending to lick away the foul-smelling mucus that continually ran from his snout. "You issued the challenge, therefore I choose the arena. We will meet on the Plains of Abaddon."

Xaal jumped to her feet, "Are you a fool? The first of us to fall over will be swallowed by the plains!"

"Good, then I won't have to worry about you and your used-up pussy coming back to challenge me later."

"You would risk an eternity trapped in the Realm of Sloth for this? You're stupider than I thought."

"Mind your words, whore!" hissed Gelk, his spittle raining onto a hastily erected magic shield inches from the succubus's face. With a wave of her hand, the green saliva jumped off the shield to splatter across the three male demons. Gelk and Belgrun got the worst of it but the aphrodisiac only affected souls, not the denizens of Hell.

Loksharn wiped the spit off him with a fingerless hand and whipped it at Gelk.

"Eww," said the strange demon, his voice forming in their minds instead of being heard.

Belgrun ignored Gelk's spittle as it went no higher than the taller demon's neck. Instead, he snorted in laughter at Xaal's defiance. "Meet me on the Plains of Abaddon or forfeit your claim," he spat before turning and making his way to the keep's exit where they could teleport back to his castle.

Loksharn held back, he had known the succubus for quite some time and her demeanor felt... off. Looking behind him, he saw a much more confident look on her face than a few seconds ago. The tip of her wing snuck over her shoulder and covered her lips before she blew him a playful kiss.

The black-skinned demon just nodded in response before following the other two, there was a significance to what she did but he couldn't remember what it was.

Xaal reached up and stroked her wingtip with a finger. Belgrun choosing the Plains of Abaddon was an unwelcome surprise but as long as she stayed in the air she would have little to worry about. With the power she still had from Lethe's pet human, she could probably win just by knocking the giant pig over and letting the ground take him.

That was something to worry about later. Standing up, she waved a hand and her throne began to reassemble itself. It had played its part in her charade and now it was time to make her keep whole once more.


12