The Witch's Offering Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you have a booty call set up next Sunday," said Kat in his ear. "I make no promises as to how much energy you will have left for her once Alessa and I are done with you. Speaking of Alessa, I'm all tied up running Miss L at the moment. I can get one of the other chauffeurs to come get you or ask Alessa to make the trip out there."

"I'd rather not have a lonely, abandoned man sitting on the steps of a church be her first impression of me."

"Good point. I'll send Dani. She's a fox morph and covers for me on my days off. Fair warning, with the Succubi's Blessing, she may end up in the same condition as I was in yesterday. I'll warn her that you can't actually fuck right now."

"You know... after what just happened. I don't think I'm in the right headspace for that at the moment. I think I'll just call a cab."

"You sure?" asked Kat.

"Yeah, I've got a card with two grand on it. I think I can spare a few bucks for a trip from the 'burbs to Uni. Maybe I'll stop at that scooter and e-bike place downtown and see what they have, so I don't need to call you like this again. Now I feel bad for wasting your time."

"You're good, Ren. I'll talk to you later."

"Later."

Stepping out the church's main entrance, Ren sat on one of the benches beneath the carport and dialed the cab service.

---

Thanks for reading!

As always votes and feedback are greatly appreciated!

-Blu