The Witch's Spell Ch. 03

Story Info
He goes to the ball and surprises the witch!
5.3k words
4.56
3.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Ch. 3 of 4!

~~~~~~

Saint woke up just as the sun started to rise in the sky. He stretched rolling his shoulders and looking around. He pondered on what happened last night definitely confused but satisfied by the experience. He sighted standing up looking out the nearby window. He could see the guard's changing shift outside. Banners had been pulled up over night for the upcoming ball.

He took a few moments to gather himself before deciding to polish his armor. He eyed over some of the marks reminiscing on what caused them. It brought a smile to his face to think of the years this armor had sheltered him from blow after blow.

He pulled back his hair into a short pony tail placing all his necessary armor onto his body. Double checking in his mind the colors he needed to match for tonight. He placed his sword at his side before heading out the door.

What was his duties for today? He posted the assignments for the men yesterday on the board outside of the barracks. He made sure to add extra notes on etiquette and what was needed by the guards that were to be on duty. Those men may be meat heads but he was glad that they were his men. They respected him and he respected them.

He rolled his eyes as he passed a maid carrying a bouquet of purple flowers. Were those tulips? He was never good with the more feminine things he occasionally had to know to entertain the nobles. They reminded him of that stupid bitch Marianna. He needed to corner her during the ball tonight, that was his top priority. She was the one who made him feel all those feeling towards the princess. It must of been some sort of lust spell or maybe a love spell.

The taste of the princess ran through his mind, her wet sweetness accompanied with those soft moans. He could feel his cock swelling at that thought. He needed to get his mind off of that. He needed Marianna to end this. He huffed at all this swirling thoughts. What even happened to cause all of this? Maybe Marianna was getting back at him.

He walked his way to the courtyard in front of the building he was trying to head to seeing the servants scurrying their ways towards the ballroom. Trays upon trays on food, bouquet after bouquet of flowers, man after woman all running around like mice. He peered around a few more times noticing a young man attempting to pull along one of the queen's dogs.

"Young man! Do you need some help? I know her dogs tend to be quite picky."

He hollered over to him as he jogged over removing his helmet. The young man nodded quickly quite appreciative of the help. The little puff ball of a dog stood its ground barking at the armored hand of Saint. He rolled his eyes picking it up. It weighted practically nothing.

The young man looked rather puzzled opening his mouth to say something but quickly closing it. He sighed thanking him for assisting with the dog. He lead him to a room that had a few of the other dogs that had been gathered.

"I appreciate your help, sir. Grace is known to be feisty. I apologize for troubling you."

He gave a bow to Saint with a worried expression. He just gave him a pat on the shoulder before leaving. He didn't want to give the young man grief over a simple mishap of a unhappy dog. That dog was a terror anyways. So small yet so angry.

He hurried his way to his office as soon as he remembered something he was supposed to do. He needed to sign off on someone bringing a certain gift for the princess. He couldn't understand why anyone would want to bring a live goose and present it to Her Highness but to each their own.

He opened his office door setting his helmet down. He unlocked one of his drawers pulling out his set of stamps. He lit a nearby candle so he could get this signature and stamp out of the way. He sat there organizing some of his leftover items he had accidentally left out after last night. The scattered papers on his desk he double checked before placing them in the correct locations.

A knock on the door soon arose as he picked up his head to see Sir Jeffery Gonefellow. Gonefellow was a short man who happened to be a knight. Wasn't he the knight of Underpass Hill? He stopped a uprising before it even started. He was an older gentleman probably close to retirement at this rate.

"Gonefellow, how may I assist you?"

"Oh! Saint! It's is a pleasure to see you! I have a letter here for you! It's something or another about another gift someone needs your stamp on."

Jeffery spoke rather slowly with almost a drawl to his voice. Saint nodded outreaching his hand for the letter. Jeffery handed it to him and he unfolded it to read. Someone wanted to bring a bloody buffalo to the ball. Why in the world? For the love of the Holy Mother.... These nobles need to stop with their odd requests. He rolled his eyes after stamping it leaning back.

"I say Gonefellow, these nobles are getting more and more bizarre in their requests by the day. Someone is trying to bring a fucking buffalo to the ball tonight."

"Oh well that is rather dreadful is it not? Why did you even stamp it?"

"You see if I don't say yes to ever suitor that wants to bring gifts for Her Highness I might as well be replaced. Her Highness needs to find herself a good husband and I'm not someone to say who is the best fit for her. Her father is the judge of that. I am just a lowly man compared to our divine rulers."

He gave a chuckle as he spoke the last bit. Jeffery did as well giving him a warm smile. Jeffery excused himself soon after that not wanting to hold the captain of the guard up any longer. Saint rose after completing the few things he needed to, heading out to find the correct people to deliver the approvals to.

He decided to rest on a bench he found in the gardens as he passed through. He glanced around at the soft pink buds coming out of the nearby bushes. How much longer till the sun was gonna fall so he could get this ball over with? Hopefully not too much longer. He decided to pass the time by freshening up. He might as well look his best for tonight.

He exited where he had bathed redressing himself in his armor. He peered out the window seeing the fading sun greeting him. Finally, he could get this over with. He started his trek towards the ballroom, it wasn't particularly a long walk but with the crowds of people made it a noteworthy experience.

He found his place with some knight directing his men towards their spots.

"Remember to mind your manners and report to me anyone suspicious!"

He yelled at the hoard of guards surrounding him. He didn't have to worry about most of them but a few he just hoped they didn't open their mouths to speak. He just prayed that they weren't stupid enough to do that.

He watched and waited as guests piled on in one after another. Carriage after carriage after carriage of people arriving in droves. He stood there watching them all, some so excited they could barely breathe, and some weren't so happy complaining about the decor and how cheap everything looked. Snobs. He thought to himself.

A few hours passed as he could hear the music from inside starting to swell and crescendo. It sounded like a waltz of sorts. He hummed along setting his head on the stone column. He could hear some lovebirds chattering about how they were destined to be together and how their parents couldn't know. He rolled his eyes at that.

A tap on his shoulder made him look down to see one of his guards. The guard removed his helmet and placing his spear on the wall beside him. He sighed looking at his captain.

"Sir, everything is going well. If you wanted to go inside to mingle we shouldn't have any problems that would pull you away. I know that everyone has been excited to get a glance at the princess in all her glory and I bet you would like to as well."

The guard gave a blush looking away as he rolled his eyes at him. At least his men were still men and they longed for the company of women. He gave a nod to him removing himself from the wall heading into the ballroom.

He gave a scoff thinking about how everyone was lucky to even get a glimpse of the princess in her dress. When he had gotten a private audience and saw her first in all her glory. It made his mind race for a moment.

He made his way along the wall to look out into the beautifully decorated room. There were flowers hanging from the ceiling everywhere. All the ladies gowns matched the delicate theme the princess presented with her dress and decor. Soft pinks and blues swirled around the room. Pedestals made of marble held up many of her presented gifts, some littered in jewels so rare he had never seen them before, some layered with literature bound in fine calves skin. He gave an impressed look at some of them.

The nearby guard gave him a nod as soon as he removed his helmet to look around. He found the atmosphere of the room absolutely gorgeous. The way the women and men were dancing. Of course he knew how to but he didn't want to get roped into that. He hung close to the walls looking at how the room shifted with the energy of who was doing what. The gossip seemed to extra potent tonight.

He always enjoyed how the women of the court seemed to pick up every detail around them but they never seemed to pick up some of the most obvious ones. He manage to get a glance of the princess who looked as stunning as always. He smiled as he reminded himself of what it felt like to be inside of her. The way she squirmed against him. The way she had so badly wanted him and now here she is all innocent and naive.

He was so filled with bliss peering at the princess and all the lovely women till he saw... Marianna. That wench. He scowled. He needed to make his way to her to talk to her. She needed to explain herself.

He made his way through the crowd to try to head toward the court sorceress but it was to no avail. The crowd swept him away as he attempted. She headed one way as he was moved the other. His eyes glinted with frustration. Why did this happen to him? He needed to get this over with.

Music started to erupt from the far side of the room as violin picked and flutes whistled. It was time for the princess to take the floor and have her birthday dance with her gentleman of choice. Fuccccck. Marianna was now all the way across the room. The music sung even louder into the air causing the crowd to push him back farther and farther to make room.

Princess Faith took the floor peering over to a young man dressed in a white and gold suit. He smiled at her as she put her hand out, him rushing to take it. The other young men looked at him with cutting jealousy. He wrapped his arms around her waist whisking her off into a dance. Her matching necklace and earrings caught the light to glint in the light.

Saint sighed taking a few steps back to assess his situation. Of course he knew how to dance but he really didn't want to. He could see Marianna all the way across the floor in her form fitting dress. Black and purple was all he could see on her. She wore a black corset and he could barely make our designs on it. Her stark white hair pulled back to be half up and half down. He could see streaks of ribbons tied throughout her flowing hair.

He scoffed looking away. She didn't look attractive in that did she? She can't, can she? He thought for a moment before shaking his head to look back at the dance floor. The swarms of people started to head to join the princess on the floor. Everyone was pairing up. He could see Marianna taking a few steps to join and before he could thinking to react his feet carried him to join as well. Damn it this wasn't part of the plan. He scanned to see if he could spot her now they were swept up.

She stood apart from all the pair not finding anyone to dance with. He rolled his eyes taking her hands pulling her into the circle for the waltz. Marianna's eyes went wide giving him a soft smile. Saint didn't look down to meet her eyes looking elsewhere to see when the music would start up again.

"It's a pleasure seeing you Saint."

He just nodded at her not paying attention. Everyone was in position as the music started. His arm wrapped around her waist to pull her closer to him. He pulled her to start dancing. Her long fluttering sleeves swished as they swung around the floor. Saint finally peered down at her with a grimace then suddenly softened.

She was a lot more well dressed when he had her up close. Silver flecked designs lined her corset with the complementary purple and black of her dress. Her bodice had lace trim framing her breasts in such a way it drew the eye to them. Her sleeves at the top were form fitting till they got her elbow pluming out to flutter in the air as he pulled her along. The velvet she wore made her look heavenly almost. The contrast of the white of her hair to the dark of her garments.

He tried not to stare but he couldn't help it. He began to study her more. The skirt of her dress trailed on the ground it had ruffles at the bottom. How expensive was her dress anyways? He thought for a moment before noticing on one of her sides the dress had a slit that went almost to her upper thigh. The top bit had lace to cover some of it but how immodest of her. So much skin to be showing off. Whore. At least she looked good while showing off.

The dance continued lulling into another song as they swept across the floor arms intertwined. He needed something to focus on that wasn't her breasts. Ah! Her bodice had satin ribbons as well! Well met! He tried to distract himself but to no avail. Her breasts just looked so round and plump.

How well her dress accentuated her hips and waist, the silver accents to pull all the colors in, the way her knee peek out of her dress, the little bit of thigh he could see. He could feel his cock starting to swell feeling how her wetness wrapped and squeezed around him. Fuccck... this wasn't good. He gulped. She retained her nickname Spider Temptress well.

He needed to calm down taking a deep breath.

"It is nice to see you in good health Marianna. I hope your evening is going well."

He said in a low straining voice avoiding eye contact. Marianna's wondering eyes snapped back to him as he spoke.

"I appreciate your concern Saint, I am quite well. You seem to be in good spirits as well. I never knew you to be one for dance though."

He gave a shallow nod looking over towards a duchess appearing to be heckling a guard. A smile crossed his face. He would have to applaud that young man for not caving later. He could feel a gentle squeeze from Marianna's hand on his shoulder.

"Are you doing alright Saint? You haven't looked at me once this entire evening. I can fetch you some herbs if you need. I know that you probably hate this as much as I do...All these nobles."

Saint looked down at her looking into her worried eyes. He shook his head rolling his eyes at her attempt to help him. Some moments passed as the awkwardness grew between them.

"Your dress is quite lovely Marianna. I do enjoy the lace you have added to an already beautiful design."

He said almost forcefully but he did mean it. The next piece of music that played was more intimate, more raw. Marianna pulled him in fully to have herself pressed against him. He could see her breasts squished up against him. He gulped again. He had his arms wrapped around her waist twirling her out and in once as he watched her sway.

He didn't even realize till now how beautifully sculpted she looked in this dress. The way it framed all of her assets. His cheeks flushed some just looking at her. Marianna gave a smile meeting his arms again.

"Isn't this fun?"

She asked out of breath. He rolled his eyes at her. The music started to slow to a crawl as the last sequence started. He swished her around a final time before they bowed to one another separating. His cheeks flushed more as he bowed eyeing her garter. It made his stomach curl thinking of taking his mouth and pulling it off. Holy Mother! He needed to stop these thoughts.

He took a few moments to gather himself taking a glass of champagne off a nearby tray. He swallowed it all quickly trying to take a calming breath. He could feel his swollen cock pressing against his pants. He couldn't seem to make it stop growing in excitement. Maybe it was because she was dress so scandalously, maybe it was because he just needed a hole to release himself in. He would never know.

He sighed looking around the room again trying to see if he can eye Marianna, he was able to regret what he was about to do. He found her beside the king smiling at him saying something or another. He could feel his need starting to swell. He growled out a breath hurrying his way to her.

"Your Majesty! I urgently need your court sorceress. Do you mind?"

He motioned to her quickly speaking. The king nodded almost shoving her to him. He took her hand lacing his finger with hers dragging her behind him.

He pulled her into a nearby side room. He eyed the interior seeing no one, then pulling her in letting her hand go. A couple broken chairs and scattered utensils lined the floor. He shrugged picking up the most whole chair shoving it under the handle. He huffed out a breath before turning to her.

"I need to have a conversation with you witch."

He snarled at her. She looked scared for a moment before straightening up lifting her head towards him. She gripped a nearby piece of wood, he rolled his eyes at her pathetic attempt to defend herself.

"Saint! You can't hurt me here! The king will start looking for me!"

She hissed at him. He shook his head raising his hands up showing he isn't armed unclipping his sword from his belt placing it against the door. He then started to take a few steps closer to her looming over her. He definitely towered over her. She took a step back getting pressed against a shelf. He lowered his face so their lips were almost touching. He leaned down taking the piece of wood out of her hand tossing it away.

She gulped at her disarming. He tiled her chin up to press his lips to hers. She tried to push back against him for a moment before relaxing into the kiss. She found his lips gentle and not forceful like she had expected. He ran his hands down her sides gripping her hips giving them a squeeze. The kiss started to speed up as he pressed himself against her.

"You taste so good..."

He said breathlessly. He leaned back down to kiss her luscious lips. Her little pants made him want her more. He had all of her at his fingertips. He pulled back suddenly giving a kiss to her cheek taking a moment to take off his gauntlets, he wanted to be able to feel her. She nodded at him reaching her arms up to help him undo his chest plate and other armor pieces. It didn't take as long with two pairs of hands.

He got all of his armor off successfully eyeing her up and down licking his lips. He shoved her back against the shelf give a stream of kisses to her neck before taking both of his hands to grip her waist flipping her around to face the wooden shelf. She accidentally got the breath knocked out of her. He nuzzled her snaking his hand down to the ties of her corset. He plucked one untying it. Her corset loosened at the absence of one of the ties causing her breasts to bounce falling down.

He pinned her there with his body raising her arms up to tie them between the slats of the shelf. Her wrists bound there above her. She made a little sigh as soon as she could breath without the pressure of the corset. He gave her a smile. He peered down from the angle he was at seeing her breasts having a full view of them. He shifted his hand to squeeze one before backing up.

"You want me to pound your tight little mess till you are pleading for me to stop."

He cooed into her ear. He ran his hands down her body crouching to get a full view of what he wanted as soon as he would reveal it. He flipped the bottom of her skirt up over her to her back eyeing her legs. She had lace stockings held up by that garter he had eyed earlier. He smiled giving a lick to her thigh right above the garter. He mouthed the fabric before pulling it down seeing it attached to her panties he smiled.

12