The Witch's Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his hand to help his mouth pull off her stocking, garter, and panties. He gazed at her wetness that wasn't quite sopping yet. His cock swelled at all the thoughts he had of what to do to her. She smelled so sweet.

He ran a finger over her wetness teasing it. He wanted her to be squirming before he would do anything else to her. He kept running a finger over and over her wetness before sinking it in causing her to whimper.

"Why are you squirming so much little whore, are you excited? Are you wanting a stiff cock to sink into you? You want me to make it to where you can't walk?"

She didn't reply hanging her head. He wrapped his hand into her hair pulling her head up quickly. His soft demeanor changed to be stern and harsh.

"I asked you a question... why didn't you reply?"

He hissed into her ear licking it. She gave another whimper unreplying. He kept her head pulled back as he rose his hand to give her ass a thorough smack. She gasped at his action. She kept whimpering out moans as he corrected her for not responding.

"Are you going to talk or do I need to keep punishing you more whore?"

He gave a bite to her neck as he held her head up, her cheeks had gone flush by now. He smiled undoing the tie on his pants to nuzzle the tip of his cock at her entrance. She balled her fists still bound to the shelf, him pulling her hair back as he teased her. She couldn't manage to get out words.

She attempted to push her hips back against him but she got slammed forward against the shelf for trying. She could feel the head of his cock resting at her entrance. He was teasing her yet again by rubbing his cock just to be inside of her ever so slightly but not letting her have that sensation of her being pushed inside of. She started to whimper wanting more.

She could feel him leaning forward pushing into her ever so slightly and brush his lips to hers pulling her back. He opened his mouth suddenly biting down on her cheek. She flinched shuttering some. What was he doing? She could the pang of pain from her cheek as soon as he released. She let out a pained moan continuing to shutter.

He scoffed muttering something under his breath before pulling away. She tried to gather herself pulling herself back up to standing without her legs spread and her dress fluttered back down to the floor. She couldn't quite make out what he was doing as he rustled around behind her.

He peered around the floor seeing a box of utensils. He lowered himself to shake the box finding a small gold fork. He nodded his head satisfied by this discovery. He gave it a few twirls before deciding it was perfect. It was the best tool for the job he wanted it for.

He looked at her slumped head giving a smirk. It was nice to see her all defenseless. He rose to his feet grasping her dress in his hands again. Pulling it just high enough he could slip underneath. He shoved her legs apart breathing his hot breath between them. She started squirming as he moved his head to be closer and closer to brushing against the lips of her wetness. He gave a small lick spreading his tongue wide. She let out a happy breath.

Suddenly a pang of pain hit her as he scraped the fork up her calf. Her eyes shot open looking down to see only her dress all fluffed up with him underneath her. She gave a small groan hanging her head against tightening her muscles not knowing if it was going to happen again.

The pangs of pain ever so sporadically. She let out a moan as her mouth drooled. This turned her on more then she could fathom to explain. Saint underneath her dress stroked his cock up and down looking at her lips slowly gaining so much moisture on them. He occasionally licked at those glistening lips causing her legs to slowly but surely buckle. He could see her legs shaking to try to keep her weigh held up. He gripped her ass squeezing it as hard as he could.

He watched her legs quivering and quaking as he ran the fork up her whole legs pressing it down harder then he had previously. She let out a rather unpleasant pained noise. It didn't sound happy at all. Her breaths became sharp inhales. He didn't find that a fun noise to hear.

"That really hurt..."

A quiet voice swam into his ears. He pulled himself out of underneath her dress. He peered around at her leg seeing all the little tick marks form the fork but one in particular seemed redder and more inflamed. He gave the mark a trailing kiss. He started to weave his kisses up her leg brushing his lips against her wetness again. He didn't want her pleading for him to stop now, did he? He wrapped his arms around her waist to lap at her. His tongue swirling and flicking. His lips smacking in the wetness she was slipping out.

He liked these noises better. Those sounds of sweet ecstasy by his hand. He liked it when she was whimpering his name barely able to stand, not shuttering in fear or pain. He held her up as her legs nearly buckled on to him. Those strong arms holding all of her weight up. She started to beg and beg him for release but he wouldn't let her, stopping just as soon as he could feel her muscles tightening.

He let her down to have her legs resting on the ground, he gave her neck another kiss. He lifted her up to be kneeling so she didn't have to stretch as much against her restraints. He looked down at his cock which had a bead of liquid rolling off of it. He wanted to plunge it into her. He nuzzled his cock at her entrance yet again, rolling his hips to work only the tip and out of her wetness. He worked inch by inch into her.

Soon he had his full length pumping in and out of her. Short quick thrusts listening to the squelching sounds her wetness made. He shoved every last part of himself into her. He wanted her to know where she stood in relation to him.

He felt his cock throbbing inside her squeezing wetness. He moved his hand to swirl around her button giving her neck a kiss. He gave it a few kisses actually. Her body started shaking as he felt her go though the process of releasing herself onto him. He held onto her so she won't fall and started pumping harder and harder after a few moments of pausing. He could feel how slick she was now. He liked her like this.

He kept shoving his cock in and out of her gripping her hips, feeling himself close as well. He could feel his cock twitching so close to spilling all of his pent up seed inside of her. If she was going to be bothering him so much he might as well make her pay for it. Having his child is the least she could do for him. She had to be within breeding age by the looks of her. He wanted a son pumped into her soaked wetness.

He grunted slamming his full length inside of her feeling his seed oozing into her. Both of their hot bodies panting. Marianna didn't move or recoil just tired shoved against the shelf. He held her hips keeping himself inside of her a few moments longer before pulling out. He rested himself beside her leaning to whispering into her ear.

"Now... are you going to remove that spell?"

Marianna lazily lifted her head puzzled.

"What spell?"

She panted out trying to maintain eye contact but couldn't. He reached up to untie her bound wrists. She rubbed at them as soon as they were free. Saint pulled her into his lap resting her body against him. At least he should be nice to her now instead of disgusted if she was going to be carrying his child. He still hated her but she deserved at least a moment to rest.

"Marianna... you put a lust spell on me?"

He spoke slowly and quietly into her ear.

"Saint... I know you think I can cast magic because I'm some sort of witch but I can't. Magic doesn't exist. I am like any other woman I just am well read and know herbs. I'm no witch or sorceress."

She said matter of factly and sternly.

"I bedded the princess though?"

He said questioning her statement.

"She must of wanted you then. Women are capable of lust all on their own and you are also capable of lust as well. You are not as holy of a man as you may think yourself."

He nodded holding her to him thinking on those words.

~~~~~~~~~

Thank You so so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

12