The Witch's Summoning

Story Info
A witch has a spell to get herself a MAN...
8k words
4.82
9.8k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula grumbled as she lay back on her double-bed in her quarters at the inn, though she did not know quite why she had booked a double room when, of course, it was just her there. Not many wanted to bunk up with a witch and she came with the green skin and traditional garb of her class of creature, a large, hook-like nose curving out from her face with a small, dark wart on the side. It was considered rather fetching amongst witches to have even the smallest of warts but one did not want their warts to be so big that they otherwise detracted from their lovely visage.

She was not typically beautiful in terms of human beings but glorious as far as a witch went, her body curvy in testament to the fact that she did not hide her body fat or the number of cakes that she did so enjoy indulging in. Just what else was she going to use spider silk for when she was not a seamstress, after all? It made the most delicious topping for loaf-cakes and her own special recipe too!

Ursula, however, was not fancying cakes at such a late hour, the lantern flickering in its holder to the side of the bed, wax melting and the wick holding fast, burning at a slow rate that showed the quality of it. No, she wanted something more, something that resonated out from the curl of dark hair between her legs, matching the curly hair atop her head. She did not shave, lightly hairy but alluring so - at least, she thought so.

Waiting for sleep to come or, at least, the semblance of tiredness was futile, though she had not yet disrobed her body of her underwear, striped in orange and black and clashing with her skin yet in the best of ways...if you asked Ursula, that was. A pair of long socks hooked between her big toe and the second, striped in the same pattern, leaving the claws of what acted as her toe-nails exposed, though they were far more useful to a witch than simple, horribly trimmed, human toe-nails. She could actually do things with those and they were oh so very fetching too!

"Always alone, always wanting..." She mumbled under her breath, rolling over on the bed, kicking off the sheets, as restless as ever. "Why is there never a man around when you need one, hey?"

But Ursula was a witch and a witch knew well enough how to fix a problem, even if that problem sometimes came to light at the strangest of times. She grinned widely, her teeth white and brilliant even though there was a gap between a couple of them, standing out darkly, fingers slipping back over the bulge of her stomach, although her breasts were still contained, at least for the moment, by her bra. It cupped her heaving breasts and pushed them up, though it was a little on the small side for her. It was a little known fact that there just weren't many fitting shops in her area that catered to witches, humans still as wary as ever as to how they interacted with them.

Ursula did not need a wand to cast spells, sitting up and swirling her hands around, a crooked smile tugging at her lips, heart lifting for the first time in months. If she could not find a man for herself, well, she would just have to bring one in by force! Not that anything would be forced once he was there with her, of course, but sometimes men-folk like that did need something of a helping hand and a slap on the backside to get them going in the right direction!

She chanted, eyes half-closed, the spell coming to her lips. There was no set spell for summoning and Ursula was more than skilled enough to cast spells without following the book, shaping the very essence of magic to her will, letting it flow from her, flow to her call.

"Bring me a man, the man that is suited for a witch," she murmured, forming the image of him in her mind. "Tall and proud and with the wisdom of years!"

Ursula cackled, shaking her head.

"No young fools for this here witch, oh no..."

The air crackled around her but the real chaos was in the bedroom of a man sleeping in his bed, his arms thrown around the pillow as he hugged it to his chest, face-down over it in a position that was by no means comfortable in the slightest. It still made him feel as if someone was there with him, Brian shifting and turning in bed as the spell wrapped itself around him. Just the sheets, he thought through a daze of half-sleep. He just had to kick them off, jerking his leg, in his underwear only, though that would suit Ursula more than well when he came to her room.

One moment he was blinking as magic crackled across his line of sight in a swathe of pure black and twinkling sparks that could have been the body of stars so very high up in the night sky and then he was elsewhere, struggling and flailing, yet the clank of chains heralded the fact that freedom was not to be at that moment. Gasping, Brian tried to shoot up but the chains yanked him back, heavy manacles suddenly locking him to a bed with a green-bodied figure, fat and dominating, looming over him, her hands on her wide hips.

"Well, well, well..." It would have been impossible for Ursula to keep a smirk from her lips even then. "Lookie what I've called here for myself - a man! And what a man he is!

He struggled and fought but it was more of an instinct than anything else, confusion dominating everything even as she stalked around him, a sultry sway in her luscious hips, figure all on show. The woman - no, witch, she was definitely a witch - above him eyed him up like a piece of meat, licking her lips, the dark flick of it out over her lips almost hypnotising, if he let him think about it too much. Oh, how he wanted to kiss those lips...

Wait - what? Brian shook himself. Heavens, it must have been far too long since he'd had a partner in the bedroom, cheeks flushing hotly as he realised with a start just how scantily she was dressed. Everything about her was huge, her flesh rolling out from her gut, even larger than his light paunch, though no one would have said that Brian was fat. Crooning, the witch leaned over him, practically shoving her tits in his face, and he did all he could, even then, to maintain control of himself, turning his face away as she toyed with his dirty-blonde hair.

"Now, my dear, dearest dearie..." Ursula crooned, wiggling her butt, the flesh layered soothingly down her body jiggling as she let her body push over him. "Don't you think you might just like to spend a little time with me? There's nothing little here and nothing old either but I can show a fetching man like you a real good time!"

Trembling, Brian shook his head, but it was difficult for his body to not respond to her as she ran her hands down his chest and stomach, claws scraping lightly. Even that light touch brought a rise of goose bumps to his skin and he gasped without thinking about it, not even struggling anymore as he merely stared at him in awe. He would have been a fool indeed to not know what was happening there, even in the lightest of essences and ways, his cock trying to respond as much as his sensible mind tried to force it down.

No...

But, yes, definitely, yes. He wanted to see, wanted to know, what lay under what little clothing she wore, although her leaving the socks on would be on the cards, very much so. Brian groaned as she whispered her name to him, kissing and licking down his stomach with a lewd, wet slurp. Ursula... She said her name was Ursula. He had thought that that was the name of a sea witch in a children's story (probably one with darker origins than he remembered) but the Ursula before him was a green-skimmed beauty, her lips thick and full and luscious as she tugged down his simple, cotton undergarments. They were nothing fancy, although he did have enough money to purchase them when the poorest in their kingdom made do without, so he was grateful for it. The tent of his cock was swiftly revealed as she pulled them away, his shaft springing up with a drop of pre-cum smeared into the tip.

"My, my..." She licked her lips with a lewd, wet smack and he trembled in a combination of anxiety and anticipation for what she had to offer him, what she was going to do to him. "What a fine, fine treat you have here for Ursula... And all for me?"

She moaned as she kissed the tip of his cock, Brian's breath catching as she took her sweet time about sliding her thick lips down. There was little seduction to be done even as he pulled weakly at the chains, not seeing any real reason to fight her, his need rising, throbbing up thick and fast. He moaned out what could have been her name but his head was spinning too much to keep track of things like that as he rocked his hips up, finding his ankles too were manacled to the bed, although those had been far less of his concern with his arms pulled up over his head.

Why he was there and just exactly where was... Well, all of that ceased to matter as she gave him the best blowjob of his life, pleasure jumping up sharply. It would have been impossible to think of anything else but her as she fumbled with her bra, letting it loose to show off her heaving breasts, rolling forth without the support that the rudimentary garment of their time allowed women with larger, more luscious chests. Yet her dark nipples, the areolas thick and alluring, called him in, eyes drawn down as they hung wantonly, desperately, surely, for his touch.

One sensation after the other swirled through him, dominating his thoughts, forcing all else from his mind even as he lay there, helpless to do anything at all but allow Ursula the witch to do every sordid thing she wanted to him. The chains clinked in the background but he was hardly thinking about or focusing on that as his cock throbbed. He just couldn't help himself as he spilt pre-cum into her mouth, producing more than he had ever felt he had when he was jerking off in the privacy of his quarters, tugging on his shaft just to feel a little something when he was devoid of other pleasures. It was better with her, better with Ursula, and he had to lean into it, whimpering and moaning out loud, wanting so much more as he gasped, even managing to just about roll his hips up to thrust into her mouth.

The witch groaned around him, letting the subtle vibrations travel down into his cock, the pounding pulse of her human "victim" (who didn't seem much of a victim at all anymore) rising against her palm where it was spread on his thigh. Oh, there was his life-force pulsing beneath the surface of his skin but it was not what she wanted, the lust of his cock and balls, those throbbing orbs churning with what her loins craved, her focus above all else. She needed him as much as he was moving into needing her, sucking down his cock even up into tickling the back of her throat, though Ursula could have said that she had had, in her younger days, more experience than a whore in a brothel at sucking dick.

She knew how to make a man feel good, better than ever before, moaning around him, sucking him deep, the smooth flesh of a man all that she needed. He was not perfectly clean but, really, in their time who had the facilities to bathe oneself every, single day, the lingering, faint musk of him more tantalising than even the fact that he was submitting to her even then. Ursula could not have held herself back then if she'd tried and she had no desire to either, slurping down his shaft as if it was the finest thing in the world to her.

She was not above teasing and flirting with him all the more, however, pulling only so that she could better show off her breasts to him, her body the object of his attention in the best of ways. Waggling her tongue down to her tits, although she could not quite shove the heavy mounds up high enough to reach, she played at slurping at her breasts, teasing him with a mental image that would linger long after their time together was gone. His eyes did not waver from her, the hot specimen of a man that she had roped in for herself, following the lines of her tits, the curves of them, how the flesh bubbled up against and through her fingers, craving his touch.

All in good time though as she angled herself to squeeze her breasts around his cock, letting him thrust between them, although it was not a position that she could keep up forever as he lay there, spread-eagled, for her attention. Brian did not even tug at the chains except inadvertently anymore, moaning out loud, his cries of pleasure rising as she let the flesh of her tits please him in the very best of ways. Her breasts closed completely around his dick, only letting the head show when she pushed down all the way, his groans begging her to continue even if he could not quite at that time put words to it.

Ah, but she must have liked the taste of his cock too much, however, to let such a treat pass by without the due attention she had yearned to give it right from the start. A mere man, as wonderful as he was, was not enough for her to suck him off and give him a boobjob both at the same time but she could take his cum down her throat and pump him hard and lustful again for more. Her lips suckled his cock down into the back of her throat again, bobbing her head, letting him slide over his tongue over and over again, slick with her saliva and that delicious bubble of pre-cum.

Brian's moans encouraged her on, rising quickly, straining for more, whimpering as he tried to contain himself. That was cute, so very cute of him, but she wanted less cute, more cum, something more carnal and devious than even he could have imagined all alone in his little bed back at home. He was a man and a man's needs were something too that had to be met, groaning out loud, twisting his head back and forth, the pillows shifting beneath the back of his skull. His pre-cum too was a treat that she didn't want to miss out on, swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock, the slick, fleshy head teasing into her mouth, the man too sensitive to her touch to bear through such intimate arousal for too long.

Gulping, Brian fought the rise of orgasm and yet it was impossible to do so as she bobbed on his cock, rising and falling swiftly, almost as if he was thrusting into her mouth of his own free will. Of course, that line was still ever so slightly blurred considering the fact that he was still chained down but that was, most likely, not going to be necessary at all for very much longer. He didn't want to go anywhere that she was not, his cock filling her mouth, the witch's cheeks hollowing lightly with how vigorously she was engaged in forming a tight seal around his shaft with her lips, giving him all the pleasure that she possibly could.

But he could not and would not hold back, balling up his hands into fists and trying to thrust into her mouth, though he couldn't get his feet under him with the manacles pulling hard against the bones of his ankles. He didn't need to do anything, to say anything, needing it all, panting and heaving, his chest rising. Brian's climax was coming whether he was ready for it or not and he groaned out brokenly as it tore through him, the witch's head bobbing fervently on his cock, seemingly intent on sucking down every last drop of his orgasm.

It flowed forth with wild abandon, her hand on his hip to pin him lightly in place, though he did not have all that much flexibility and room to move regardless of anything else at play. His lust pummelled through him and he moaned out loud, the drama of his desire throbbing up thick and fast, spilling his load into her mouth as she sucked it all down. Ursula did not pull back to allow him to spill his load over his own stomach, revelling in his orgasm, a climax that she had wanted for herself for so very long. Her own almost didn't seem to matter but it would come anyway, the cherry on top of the delicious cake that she was more than set to feast upon.

Lusting for it, Ursula gulped noisily, making no secret at all over how she drank down his cum as if it was the finest treat, not caring one bit for what he thought of her in that manner. Whore, slag, slut: oh, she'd heard it all but "witch" being used as an insult was probably the worst. That was why it had been so difficult for her to find herself a man when she'd grown past the stage of quick flings and one night stands, however explosive they could be for the time that they were held close and set on fire.

No, she wanted someone to stay with her and, well, Brian may well have been that for her if she could convince him to look past her very specific kind of beauty. Drawing back, she licked her lips saucily, finding his eyes still very much locked on her, the intensity of his stare only broken by the sharp rise and fall of his chest as he tried, desperately, to ease the tension and need for breath in his lungs. Poor thing, he didn't know that she just had that effect on men and Ursula chuckled throatily, squeezing her breasts together for him as she swung a leg over his waist, his softened cock no problem to her. She'd have him hard and ready for more again in no time at all!

"Now, sugar..." She rumbled as if in a purr, though she was not of the feline persuasion. "Don't you think it's about time that you repaid the favour?"

Brian gasped, lips moving, though not in the form of any words that the witch could recognise. Laughing, she pressed down on his cock, her underwear strained tight over her round, full buttocks, though the slip of cloth was nowhere near enough to cover up her assets in such a way that there was still more than enough left to the imagination to stir up his loins. Her wet pussy, soaking through her undergarment, ground over his shaft and Brian moaned, rocking his hips up to her, however weak his movements were in the moment of recovery.

"Well..." She crooned, arching her back and showing off her breasts, squashed together into a cleavage for his attention. "Will you repay the favour to this poor, needy witch?"

There was only one answer that Brian could give, head spinning in a moment of lust, need rising, his cock throbbing even then. He had to have her, panting heavily, nodding, as if he needed to do more than one thing to convey just how eager he was to do for her just what she'd done for him. In a snap of her fingers and a muttered spell, the chains were gone as well as his underwear, which had been loosely stretched between his thighs from where she'd pulled it down out of the way. He rubbed his wrists, easing a little more of the blood flow back into them where the manacles had pressed down a little too hard in his erotic struggles, but Ursula didn't have the time for something like that as she rolled her body up his, gut squeezing to his belly and chest, until she was astride his head.

She snapped her fingers, removing her underwear in a burst of a spell that was gone as quickly as one could blink, the man's nose close to her pussy, folds and hair bared to his mouth. Brian didn't think twice, his arms going around her thick thighs and buttocks, pulling her to him as she crushed her pussy to his lips. His tongue knew just what to do as she moaned out her relief, arching her back, pumping her hips, juices already flowing, coating his lips and his chin. It was easier than ever to lose himself in the moment with her, whimpering and moaning into her sex, though Ursula's jiggling fat swept all knowledge of the outside world from his mind, thighs closing in on him as if to say that he didn't need to do anything else but please her ever again.

That was not so bad. There was nowhere else that Brian would have rather have been either as he grunted into her sex, lashing her clit, the throbbing nub making itself known clearly to his attention, driving his wriggling tongue as deep as possible. It was nothing in comparison to his cock, of course, when it came to depth, but it was more flexible, sweeping around her pussy and flicking back out over her clit, splattering her juices even as he took a moment to breathe. Tracing his tongue around the soft folds of her pussy-lips, Brian took his cues from Ursula, her stomach pouring back over his head, easily dwarfing him in that aspect.