The Witch's Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey," she groaned. "Just like that..."

That was more of a cue than he had almost ever felt that he'd had before and he redoubled his efforts, even though there was no real rush to the pleasure passing between them so very sweetly. Rather than being rough and carnal, which may have come to pass if Ursula had taken to summoning a demon instead of a man for some fun time again, he was sweet and took her pleasures in hand, focusing in on her and only her as he leaned into her embrace. Closing her thighs around his face and head, she groaned throatily, shuddering, the ripples of lust going through her whole body, jiggling her fat, tits hanging down heavily under their own weight. Yet she was divinely luscious just as she was with the body of a plump goddess, grinding down onto his face with passionate abandon.

More and more, there was no end to the pleasure that he could give her as the witch adjusted her angle, rolling her hips forward just enough to really bear down on his lips with her clit alone. It was sensitive, too sensitive for too much, although she wanted to get to that shuddering point to, the place in which she thought she could take no more and yet would so often be forced through it to the point of a blisteringly hot climax. Yet she didn't want to climax just yet, wanting something sweeter from her oh so very willing partner, panting and grunting, uncaring of the sounds she made.

For just what was it that she had to worry about with him when he was one that she had called there specifically to satisfy her pleasures? Ursula moaned out loud, groping her breasts, grunting and groaning, making every last sound under the sun that was sure to disturb the remaining residents of the inn. She wasn't sure how full it was but, if she could, she would make it her personal mission to chase them away with her raw and ready moans, letting them wonder at what was happening in there and complain to the innkeeper in the morning.

That was none of her concern, however, as he grunted into her sex, fingers pressing into her thighs, making indents in her flesh. He did not grip her hard enough to hurt though and, for that, Ursula was appreciative, whispering his name, combing her fingers through what part of his hair was there that she could reach. It was fairly short and coarse but just about long enough for her to grip, crushing his lips to her cunt as pleasure arced up and up, lancing through her in such a way that she felt quite light-headed right then and there.

She cackled, losing control of her typical witch-like cry as she murmured and burst out in cackle after cackle, allowing him to push into her pussy once again, trying to squeeze her muscles down around his tongue but she was nowhere near tight enough for that to have any real effect on him. His cock, however, would be a different story in that regard, for she had spent many hours forcing rudimentary, crudely made, sex toys in and out of her pussy, the polished wood ones some of her favourites.

"Yes," she panted. "Yes, honey... Give me more... More!"

She could barely resist the lure of it all as she grunted and ground onto him, Brian working overtime to keep up with her. Never before had he been with a woman so brashly outspoken and so keen to tell him what she wanted. It was more than simply refreshing - it was all that he could have wanted, knowing what to do and when to do it, even if she had taken care of his need first of all. Brian moaned, squeezing her thighs, hands running down them and back up over her buttocks, only regretting that he could not see how her underwear strained over them anymore. It was a delicious feeling as to how her flesh spilt from the undergarment but her bare flesh was even better, the fat folds of her pussy squashing down around his nose and lips.

She was turned on, almost ready for him, he was sure of it, though he did not dare to think that he would be able to take her in that way. He would have been a lucky, lucky man indeed to have a witch such as Ursula in his life and love, moaning out her name even though the press and close of her thighs around him muffled his cries of pleasure. It was almost as good as getting his rocks off himself to please her like that, crying out in delight over and over again, the passion of her slowly bringing his cock back to a hard rise.

"Oh..." Her head rolled back, heart pounding. "Oh... Darling, dearie, your tongue feels so good!"

It was high praise for any man and Brian grunted, increasing his efforts as he ran his hands over her thighs down to her knees, softly feeling out the shape of them as his hard length bobbed and drooled for attention. He'd never before considered just how erotic it could be to be between a woman's thighs but the witch's legs were thicker than anyone he had ever been together, whimpering and moaning, pressing his lips to her clit and suckling reverently. All he wanted was to please her, to feel her need rising, yet she had to be close to orgasm with how her breath caught and she bucked her hips.

Ursula couldn't decide whether she wanted to get off on his mouth or with his cock but the rampant thrust of it decided that for her, hips bucking and pushing up. She could not help but lean back and grasp his cock in her hand, feeling him, though the position was hard to hold as she gave him a good squeeze too for good measure.

The pulse of him in her hand was more than enough for her to make her decision, a smirk twisting her lips, eyes dancing with witchy glee.

"Come on..." She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "You want something more... Fuck me, love, get down here with me and take me!"

Brian caught his breath enough to raise his eyebrows, cock hard and throbbing in the clasp of her fingers.

"Only...for a kiss."

That was something that she could very much do, slipping off him so that her male lover could meet her halfway as he sat up, clasping her hand, though he was sad, at least a little, that she had to let go of his cock. Their lips met quickly, clumsily, but their first kiss swiftly deepened into something more, lips parting, tongues brushing and teasing up against one another. If there had ever been any doubt as to the end of their liaison, the lustful deal between them was sealed right then and there, making out passionately as Brian let out a desperate groan straight into her mouth.

Ursula may well have been able to forget about everything right then and there if not for the fact that his hand clasping her breast squeezed tight. When had that gotten there? It was hard to think through the heated lust of the kiss, pressing up against him, needing more, her pussy wet with arousal. She had to have him, had to take him, but Brian was just as bad as she was, just as needy, pushing her down to the bed and moving over her, fulfilling her needs however the kiss was broken.

That did not matter, however, as their lips would come together again once he was inside her, grasping his cock and slipping between her thighs, every moment standing out divinely as he pressed into her entrance. Her folds parted hotly around him and Ursula's moans matched with his own, her legs spread for him as she took him deep, her cunny as hungry for him in her body as her mind was for his passionate lust. Oh, how she needed him - not just a man but Brian, only Brian. There was so much else that could have come to pass but she knew then more than anything else that she needed his lust, his passion washing over her in such a way that it was a task in itself to remain in control of her senses.

Though what control actually had to be in play between them was something that she was more than ready to throw to the wind, all caution be damned! His cock felt too good inside her to hold back and she moaned out loud, planting her feet into the rough sleeping mat, which was at least raised on the bed and filled with something that could have been downy feathers but was probably some cheaper material, and grinding up against him. More, her body said, I want more - thus it was that more that Ursula took from him, her arms around him, holding him close even as Brian's hips worked and pumped fervently to drive her full.

It was all that she could have wanted from him, from a man, and so much more. Ursula's moans rose and rose, squeezing her legs around him, Brian as deep as he could go, every inch of his cock buried inside her. He was neither too large nor too small for her, the perfect fit, and she moaned out loud, rolling her hips up to meet him, thrusts grinding into her at just the right angle. It was funny how things came together like that with some partners but not with others, though Brian was set to be the best of the best as she tried to hold him inside her. Alas, he was too caught up in thrusting and driving into her, on his knees but his thighs pretty much coming flush to hers with every thrust, an awkward position but one that left him very close to her.

With Ursula's stomach tenderly wobbling and teasing up against his light gut, Brian moaned, head spinning, revelling in the pleasure coursing through him. It was hard to say whether he would have had sex with her if she had not bound him to begin with but the manacles had even been a kinky touch in a way too, something that sent a delicious chill of a shiver down his spine, tingling and driving him on.

He could not have stopped at that point even if she'd asked him to, the witch's hands running down his back, feeling out the light lines of muscle there, even though he was not a particularly fit sort. Brian gasped and moaned, that light touch sending him off into very twists and bouts of pleasure, needing it all so very much, though it was just as well for him that he had already gotten off once for he could then hold back for the second one, pleasing her with all his might and energy.

The witch moaned under him and, oh, it was so very sexy that she was a witch, her green skin exquisite and everything about her, for he had not spent all that much time consorting with witches, unique. Even her skin felt different - not softer and not rougher but with its own texture and a different sense of pliability to it, yet it was all in the very best of ways. He didn't want her to be just like any other woman because she wasn't any other woman, her needs different, more carnal, a coarser kind of lust weaving through everything they did.

She hadn't had to bring him there to fuck her. But she had. And Brian could not have been more grateful for that.

Ursula groaned, getting her legs up around his hips and waist, though she was so thick that she couldn't cross her ankles over his back. That didn't matter to either of them though as his smooth, pounding strokes drove into her, rocking her body, breasts wobbling as she groped and squeezed them for him, giving her human lover the best view as the cord of pleasure drew tauter and tauter inside her with every passing second.

"Oh..." She moaned, rolling her head back, grasping at the pillows - anything to hold off for even a mere moment longer. "Oh, just like that... Keep going..."

Her orgasm was coming whether he kept going exactly as he was or not, Ursula clinging to him, nails digging into his arms as she screeched, revelling in her lust, her first orgasm of the night crashing over her. A hot rush of her arousal flooded his cock, hardly shy about the force of her climax, grinding back on him and even trying to use the leverage of her legs up at his waist to get even more of his cock inside her. In her lust-addled mind, there was still more pleasure to come even though his cock was already ground as deep as it could possibly go, keeping on in deep but short strokes that kept his cock rammed up inside her at all times.

The witch's moans flung forth but he couldn't stop as he fucked her with all he had in him, glad that he could hold off longer, if only it was all to please her. He gulped and twisted his head back and forth, letting the feel of her pussy wrapping itself around him wash over him, moaning out loud. He didn't have to hold those back either as he groaned and rolled his hips up against her, the light curl of hair at her pussy erotic too, soft against his. It was not as if he shaved either and that light touch sent another tremor through him, need throbbing up, pre-cum spilling out into her already soaked pussy.

It was a wonder indeed that he was able to hold back as she moaned out his name, the most erotic part of the whole experience. He twisted and held her tightly, the folds and rolls of fat making her more real than if her body had been that of a smoothly primp princess - though everyone knew that fucking a princess wasn't any real sort of fuck at all. They weren't good to bed and maybe that was just why he hadn't bothered trying, even though he was in and out of the palace on royal duties all the time. Yet Brian always found himself returning to his home out in the countryside, his humble abode, no one knowing how much coin he had to his name.

He'd worried that they would spend what little he had as a messenger and merchant, wasting his bank. But now all he wanted to do was lavish it on Ursula when all he had, right then and there, were kisses to spend. Yet he would do that, capturing her lips with his and kissing her deeply, stroking her chin and around the line of her cheek, right up to the curve of her ear. Every part of her was a chance to adore her in the ways that she deserved so devoutly, her groans muffled by his lips as she clung to him too, fat fingers ruffling up his hair.

Anything that they had to say right then and there was swallowed in the kiss, each playfully trying for dominance or at least for the top position in the kiss. Their tongues were left teasing lightly back and forth between their mouths, panting and breaking only briefly for breath as he fucked her. He couldn't stop his hips from speeding up, ignoring the aches of his muscles, how the strain brought a rise of hot sweat to his skin, beading at the back of his neck and rolling down. Brian would have gone through any manner of exertion to please Ursula, fucking her swiftly towards another orgasm as his rose, tingling at the back of his mind.

Insistently, the press and urge to cum drove him on, slopping into her slick and messy pussy over and over again. He knew with a surge and deepening further of the kiss that he didn't have to hold back and eagerly leaned into it, pulling her to him as if he thought that she might have drawn away before climax could truly be had. Brian's moans rose and rose but nothing would have stopped the beat and pound of his hips, cock sliding deep inside her with every thrust, no resistance drawing from her pussy as her juices slickened the way for him.

Ursula moaned as he drove into her but it was the human's orgasm that was the crème de la crème of it all for her, his thrusts speeding up erratically, a shudder running through him that heralded more still. He had to cum, had to spill his seed, passion urging him to do it and he climaxed with a throaty, masculine grunt, heaving as he poured all that he had into her. It was stronger and weaker than his first at the same time, the power of it ripping through him while he did not quite have as much semen as the first time around to fill her with. Not that Ursula noticed or cared one bit, screeching and humping up at him as she teased through her own orgasm.

Joining him in lust at the most intimate of highs, Ursula said his name over and over, committing it to memory, something that she wanted to remember forever as the spell that she'd woven trembled. It would not hold forever and that was yet another reminder to her to make the most of every second, however those seconds came to pass. He was a man that she could hold tight and fuck night after night, sending her to fresh heights of pleasure as the combined cocktail of their sexual juices slopped messily from her.

Brian did not slow or even pause through his orgasm, thrusting hard and fast, wanting her, needing her. He did not know that he was about to leave at any moment, feeling only the sexuality of her cunny rippling around him. Tightening enough to make his head pound in a good way, her sex urged him on and he did all he could, remaining hard far longer than usual as he rammed into her, using every last inch of his dick just to give her the most pleasure possible. All the while, her heaving tits were right there in his face, begging his lips - which he delivered unto them with a kiss and a lick, though it was impossible to employ any degree of finesse in that moment.

They slowed, gently and patiently, a wet patch forming on the bed beneath them. Ursula's chest heaved for breath, breasts jiggling, and Brian moaned as he pressed his cheek to one of them, arms trembling as he held his position above her. The muscles of his arms bulged slightly, although there was not all that much there, a laugh shared between them as he slid off her to the side, collapsing on the bed with his skin damp. Ursula stretched out, working out the kinks from her back and arms, rolling her shoulders and cracking her knuckles. None of those things should have been considered at all sexy to him but he licked his lips, wondering if that alone was enough to get his cock hard and throbbing again, her stomach rising obviously. It was impossible to ignore there and a part of him pushed him on to reach out to it, sliding the tips of his fingers over the rise and down between her legs to the treat of her pussy once more.

"Now, now," she gasped, though a flirty wink told him that she was just teasing. "Don't be getting ahead of yourself there now, lad."

In the afterglow, lying there panting and heaving in an attempt to regain breath that had so very woefully been lost, they clung to one another like two lost souls in a storm, though it was very much a storm that the two of them would be able to traverse together. Brian's head rested on her chest but he could not help himself from suckling on her breasts, playing with her nipples and drawing them lightly into his mouth all for the sake of her pleasure.

Even though she'd already gotten up, that light touch alone was enough for Ursula to moan out loud, a possessive hand on the back of his head, twisting softly into his hair. It was perfect, just what she'd needed even if she'd never known that she'd needed it. Funny how sex was like that, something that she hadn't gotten enough of in recent years but could, maybe now have more of if she could find him again. The spell would not hold forever but there was a chance still for two souls that were destined to be together to come together and never before had Ursula found a man who attacked sex with her with as much wanton lust as Brian did. He was a force of passion in himself, moaning delightedly, his teeth lightly catching her nipples and drawing another squeak of ecstasy from her lips.

"Ohhh, yeah," she moaned. "Don't be too gentle with me, sweet thing... Oh, I'm going to miss you..."

Something in Brian pulled but didn't spare it a second thought, simply relaxing into the moment, lavishing attention on the witch who had come into his life so suddenly. It didn't matter to him that she was a witch, of course, or that he had come to be there through nefarious means, a spell of some kind seemingly matching up with that which a witch was capable of. No, everything had come right in the end, despite that, and things were strange enough for him as it was in a kingdom where things were ever-changing and ever-shifting, coming together and falling apart in strange and wonderful ways.

This was simply one of the wonderful ones.

She knew better than he how long the spell would last though, gently pulling him back as he laid one last kiss on her tits and then another on her lips. Ursula leaned into it, pulling him to her, holding him close, though his body already seemed to be losing its shape and substance, all that made him the man he was even though he was not to remain there forever. Belatedly, she cursed herself for not creating a spell that was longer-lasting, but she could not have known how much she would fall for him, having expected a soul to come to her bed that may not have quite have wanted to be there as much as Brian did.