The Without Pajamas Party

Story Info
Party of 3 girls gets a 4th wheel for balance.
5k words
4.42
23.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

Their parents were away for the weekend, leaving 18-year-old Tim and his 19-year-old sister Sharon to their own devices. Their parents were hardly out of the door, when Sharon called up two of her girlfriends for a party at her house. Tim had no social engagements, so he planned a quiet evening in his room viewing and reading porn on the Internet. He was an average looking young man, not a muscular "jock," but not fat or skinny and stood about 5' 10" with light brown hair. A senior in high school, he was studious. With girls, he was shy and lacked confidence.

His sister, Sharon, was an extrovert, very active socially, involved in the extracurricular activities of her college. However, she didn't seem to have a serious relationship with a steady boyfriend. Maybe she was still a virgin. She was about 5' 4" with long blonde hair, a pretty face and a cheerful disposition. Tim couldn't recall just when he had ceased to regard her as just his sister, and began to realize that she was his experience in learning about girls. He began noticing that she had developed beautiful legs, a nice, plump ass, and full breasts.

When she wore shorts or a miniskirt, he tried not to stare at her legs or look up her skirt. When she sunbathed in the backyard, he was compelled to spy on her in her bikini. His superego told him, "She's your sister! Stop ogling her!" His Id said, "After all, what's a sister and such a lovely, sexy one, for, if not to show him that girls are "sugar and spice and everything nice"? Then, he extended the zoom lens on his digital camera and photographed her, both over easy and sunny side up.

He became obsessed with trying to see Sharon naked to feed his fantasies about her. Their rooms were on the second floor with a bathroom between and access from either room. Unfortunately, there were no old-fashioned keyholes, and he couldn't peep through a second-story window. Dare he hide in her closet or under her bed? Just one view of her naked would provide an indelible image for months of masturbation. If she caught him, he would never get an intimate view of her.

Sharon had spied on Tim's activities with his computer. She checked his browser's bookmarks and found many porn sites. Then she checked his browser history, saw several marked Amateurs, and clicked on one. There was a pretty, shapely woman naked on her hands and knees to suck one guy's cock while another guy fucked her! She viewed more videos until she suddenly realized how much time had passed.

A few days later, she had an erotic dream. She was naked on her back in bed. A man was on top of her and between her legs. They were making love. She could feel wet with his sperm entering her pussy. Then she saw the man's face: he was Tim, her own brother! She awoke in a sweat and feeling a need to pee.

Sharon's girlfriends arrived together. They wore shorts for the warm weather, short right up to their asses! Both were pretty. Karen was about 5'6", a brunette with shoulder-length hair and lovely long legs. Her breasts were probably C-cup. Nancy had shorter brown hair, was about 5' 2" and just plump enough to look luscious, with D-cup breasts. Her ripe thighs and ass threatened to split her denim short shorts. In the right positions, some of her bare ass showed.

Our hero, however, closeted in his room, saw none of this. The guests contributed a magnum of Merlot, not as dry as Chianti and some marijuana. Sharon phoned for a 16" pizza and turned on some hot-blooded music.

"You're staying overnight, right?"

"Sure! See our jammies?

"Those are nighties and not much of them!"

"Well, it's just us girls and no Lesbians. Hey, haven't you a brother? How old is he? He could keep us honest."

They each poured a glass of wine and shared some weed.

"Tim is 18 and in his room."

"Is he cute?"

"I wouldn't know. He's a nerd."

"You wouldn't be so mean as not to invite him to supper with us, would you. We don't want to get fat on all of that pizza and wine."

"Yes, of course, I'll invite him, but he's shy with girls and three of us might overwhelm him."

"Doesn't he like girls?" Nancy frowned.

"From what I've seen on his computer, he likes girls a lot!"

"Does he spy on you and try to see you naked?" Nancy asked.

"I hope not! That's gross!"

"My brother is always trying to catch me naked or half-naked. He thinks it's funny, a game." Nancy said.

"My brother mostly ignored me, until I began to develop. Then, he wanted to go places and do things with me." Karen said.

"Do what with you, or to you?" Nancy quipped.

Tim heard boisterous giggling and laughter. How could he escape to get some supper? They would tease the hell out of him. He would like a look at them, though. They might be plain, foils to set off Sharon's beauty, or they might be birds of a feather, all pretty and sexy!

The doorbell rang for the pizza. Tim crept to the landing. All three flocked to door to ogle the delivery boy. From the rear, they looked quite sexy, jumping up and down jiggling their assents.

They unboxed the pizza and set the table.

"Oh, Tim, come down and have supper with us! My friends want to meet you."

He heard more delightful feminine laughter. He combed his hair, straightened his shirt, and checked the fly of his shorts. His legs felt weak as he descended the stairs. Sharon introduced them and he shook hands. They looked even better from the front!

"You need to relax! Have some wine, and weed. We have a head start on you!"

He took a draw on the cigarette and sat down. He sampled the wine. They helped themselves to the pizza, which seemed to have everything on it.

"So, what were you doing up in your room on your computer?" Karen asked.

"Oh, the usual."

"Look: he's blushing! I bet he was looking at porn!" Nancy said.

The guests laughed. Sharon seemed to regard him with pity.

"Don't gang up on my little brother!"

"Tim, after supper, are you going back upstairs to look at porn, or stay here and look at us?"

He blushed more, and they giggled more. They looked as if they wanted to devour him, but they were probably just bluffing and teasing.

"Um, what will you be doing?"

"Just wait and see!"

After devouring the pizza and downing their second glasses of wine to his one, the girls gathered on the couch in the living room to share another joint.

"You have a puff, too, Tim! You need to loosen up!"

Tim sat opposite them in an easy chair. Their legs were bare all of the way up! His sister was the only one in a miniskirt, and she was trying to keep him from seeing right up to the crotch of her pink bikini panties! Nancy brought him the joint for a puff, leaning toward him enough for her cleavage to take his breath away. Sharon seemed uncomfortable that her girls' party had become co-educational, with the only boy taboo for her. Tim got up and turned to leave.

"Ahhhh! Aren't you having fun with us? Are we too silly?"

"I just don't want to spoil your girls' party."

The two guests chimed, "You're not spoiling it! Don't you like us?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Then sit back and have another glass. Don't just watch us get tipsy and silly!"

"Nancy, keep him interested: unbutton a button or two!"

Karen reached over and unbuttoned two buttons of Nancy's blouse. Nancy retaliated by undoing two buttons of Karen's blouse. They wrestled on the couch. Tim wished that they were wearing miniskirts, but he was already growing a hardon.

The hostess tried to restore order.

"We're just trying to keep Tim's interest up!" Nancy said.

"Oh, I think his interest IS up," Karen said, eyeing Tim's crotch.

Tim hurriedly crossed his legs.

"Oh, I bet that scissor lock smarts! Don't cripple your third leg!" Nancy laughed/

Sharon tried to restore some decorum.

"Let's play a game, a board game or cards."

"How about Truth or Dare? Do you know that game, Tim?" Nancy asked.

"No, I don't."

"I bet you've played cards. We all know how to play poker." Karen said.

"Oh, yes, 5-card draw."

"Poker it is then! Any objections?" Karen said.

"I think our parents have a set of cards and poker chips. Would you look, Tim?"

"Should we play just for chips or for money, too, each chip representing a monetary amount?"

"We could play Strip-a-Chip, with each chip representing an article of clothing." Nancy suggested.

Sharon looked horrified.

"That wouldn't last long with multiple betting! Let's just have the winner of a hand keep his or her clothes on, while the 3 losers must remove something, and we must begin even, all with the same number of clothes on."

"I refuse to strip in front of my brother!"

"It won't be any fun to strip without a guy in the game! You can quit when you chicken out. Count your shoes and socks. Plus underwear and outwear make 8 items. Wait, Tim isn't wearing a bra, or undershirt, but we're not wearing socks. Tim will have to lose 2 items on his first time."

Karen said. "Loosen up, Sharon! Have another glass of wine and another smoke! Let's all get mellow."

Nancy said, "Let's make a penalty for anyone who quits before there is a winner; the winner is the only one who still has something on. Each of us ponies up $10 to the table and anyone who quits early forfeits the ten to the final winner. Losers who don't quit early get their $10 back. If you get naked, you can reclaim your ten."

Karen said, "Only the person with the lowest hand loses and must strip. It will take longer, but we won't be upping the ante by betting more clothes in one game."

Sharon carried the cards and chips to the table in the dining room.

"Hey, the table will block our view!" Nancy complained.

"Isn't there a clear glass table on the deck?" Karen asked.

"Or, we could just bring the plastic cushions into the living room and play on the floor. Karen offered.

Sharon was out-voted 3 to 1, so they played on the carpeted living room floor. Tim thought he'd love to sniff those cushions touched by bare cunts. They all shared another joint and re-filled their wine glasses. Sharon began to relax, and sometimes Tim could see her beautiful legs all the way to the crotch of her pink bikinis. After several rounds, she had lost only her sandals. Karen and Nancy had lost their sandals and blouses. Both wore bras that showed a lot of cleavage. Tim had lost his sandals and socks but not his erection. From time to time, Karen and Nancy would look at his bulge and giggle.

"Would you like to see us naked, Tim?"

"Uhm."

"Would you like to get me naked?" Nancy asked.

"Oh, yes!"

"Would you like to get Karen naked?"

"Definitely!"

"Would you like to see your sister naked?"

"Um, no comment."

"Maybe you've already seen her naked."

"Not yet."

Sharon gave her brother an enigmatic look. She lost the next hand and shyly, blushingly unbuttoned her blouse, not meeting anyone's eyes. Tim's eyes were glued to his sister's chest as she let the blouse slide down her arms to the floor. Karen lost the next hand, took a gulp of wine, and began to reach back for the clasp of her black bra.

Nancy laughed and said, "Let Tim do it! Maybe he needs practice getting a girl's bra off! I dare you, Karen!"

Karen looked at Tim. He rose, feeling dizzy. Karen glanced at his hardon and closed her eyes as his hands shaking, fumbled with the clasp of her bra. Karen's milk-white C-cup breasts were firm, full and slightly turned up enticingly to present her erect nipples. Her aureoles were about 2" across and light pink. As she hunched her shoulders to help him slide her bra down her arms, his fingers grazed the side of one tit and the nipple of the other.

"Opps! Sorry!"

"Yes, Tim needs practice! Forgive him Karen: his hands were shaking with excitement. With any luck, he will get more practice with me and Sharon."

Tim lost his shirt. Nancy ogled him mercilessly and Karen joined in.

"Look: Tim's nipples are erect, too!"

They laughed at his embarrassment. Sharon hardly knew which way to look. Then Nancy lost her bra. Tim crawled over to unfasten it. God, what big, firm tits she had! Her skin was darker than Karen's; her wide aureoles and her thick, swollen nipples were darker still. His hands were shaking again. Nancy stared at him with a sly smile. He could not get her bra off her bulging tits without touching them.

"Oh, you're giving me shivers! Do you like them, Tim sweetie?"

"Oh, yes! They are so big and beautiful!"

Then Sharon lost her bra.

"Um, I think I'll quit now and forfeit."

"Oh, be a sport and show your tits like the rest of us! Don't chicken out so soon!"

"Well...."

"Go help your sister lose her top, Tim!"

Sharon sat facing him. As he crawled behind Nancy, she reached behind her back and squeezed his cock! Sharon blushed down her chest and shut her eyes as Tim shakily unclasped her bra. She hunched her shoulders. As he slid the straps down and grazed her bare arms and the sides of her breasts, she shivered and got goose bumps. Her C-cup breasts were firm, her aureoles small and light pink. Her nipples were longer than those of the other girls and seemed to beg to be sucked. After he stripped her, she crossed her arms across her chest.

Next, Tim lost his shorts, and it was his turn to blush. Nancy and Karen urged him to stand up.

"Stand and salute us!"

He did but struggled to keep his hardon from escaping through the opening in his undershorts. This brought applause and gales of laughter from Karen and Nancy. Sharon cast a glance and turned her eyes away in mortification. She drained her glass of wine.

Karen lost her shorts. She stood to remove them. Her bikini panties were black. She glanced at Tim to see his smile of approval. She must have trimmed her pussy to wear than narrow strip. Nancy applauded.

Next, Nancy lost her shorts. She stood, did a little striptease dance. Tim saw a dark spot on the crotch of her light blue bikinis.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Timmie?"

"Oh, yes, very!" Tim's voice was suddenly hoarse.

Sharon then lost her skirt. The wine and weed seem to have decreased her inhibitions.

Nancy and Karen chanted, "Strip! Strip! Strip!"

Sharon stood, glanced at her brother, and shed her skirt. There was a telltale dark spot on her pink panties.

"How do you like us, so far, Tim?"

"You all have pretty faces and beautiful breasts and legs!"

"There's diplomacy!" Karen said.

Tim was aghast! He was losing his undershorts! Would they make fun of his cock? He drained his wine.

"Stand up and be recognized, as a cocksman!" Nancy ordered.

"Nice! How long is it? Have you measured?"

"No."

"Sharon, fetch us a ruler or tape measure!"

"Oh, for god's sake! Let him sit down and cover up!" Sharon pleaded.

"That's against the rules."

Karen found a tape measure.

"I liked circumcised cocks! Don't you?" Nancy looked at the others.

"Where do we measure, on the top or underneath?"

"Try both."

Nancy stretched the tape from Tim's belly to the tip of his cock.

"Hold still and stop twitching it!"

Tim thrilled to the touch of Nancy's fingers on his cock.

"It's about... 6 1/2 inches."

"Let me try the underside! You hold his balls aside." Karen said.

Sharon looked and looked away in shock.

"He's a good 7" from the underside and really stiff!"

Karen's fingers along his cock nearly made him cum.

"It's a handsome cock, don't you think, Nancy?"

"It's a beautiful cock and a tribute to us! What do you think of your brother's cock?"

"I have never been so embarrassed!" Sharon replied.

"Alright, back to the game! We need a winner!"

Karen lost her panties. She stood and stripped, as if proud of her naked beauty. Nancy and Tim applauded. He scrutinized the small V of light brown hair, through which her outer labia swelled and her pink inner labia pouted.

Finally, Nancy lost her panties. She had a somewhat wider V of curly brown hair. Her outer labia looked rather inflamed.

Sharon heaved a sigh of relief!

"Well, that's over. Let's get dressed!"

"Wait a minute, Sharon! We might as well put on our nighties, but we must award you, the winner!"

"I get the money."

"No, we all played to the finish, so we all get our money back! We need to give the winner a prize, yet."

"What?"

"Don't you think your brother has a prize cock, and a hardon is a terrible thing to waste!"

"Oh, no thank you!"

"Come on Karen, let's get Sharon her prize!"

They grabbed Sharon, dragged her down onto the floor and peeled off her panties. She kicked and screamed. Nancy pinned Sharon's arms back and down. Karen pulled her legs wide apart. Tim was mesmerized by his sister's Delta of Venus, the secret of her sex concealed behind her luxuriant bush.

"Tim, do your duty and give your sister her prize!"

Tim was intoxicated with lust for these naked women.

"Bring that trophy over here and I'll taste if it's ready to feed Sharon's pussy!"

Tim moved to Nancy, who took the head of his cock into warm, wet mouth. Sharon opened her eyes to see her brother's balls dangling over her face. She thought of how much sperm they must contain. Nancy licked and sucked with relish.

"Oh, yes, this cock is ready to be served!"

Tim knelt between his sister's lovely thighs. She had stopped struggling and protesting. He fingered her cunt, exploring until he found and opened her inner labia. She flinched but felt wet.

"Be a gentleman, now Tim, and prepare that pussy."

He put his head between her thighs, kissed her open cunt and inhaled the intoxicating scent of her womanhood. He stuck his tongue as far into her as he could. Sharon gasped and moaned. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her cunt and penetrated her. She gasped and moaned more. He hit a barrier!

"Keep going, stud! What's the problem?"

Tim thrust hard into his sister. She cried out in pain.

"Good grief, the girl's still a virgin!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Tim, you have a double duty: to award your sister her prize and relieve her of her virginity! You're young, virile and hard! 'Once more into the breech, my lad, once more!'"

Tim gave another powerful thrust and broke through. His sister screamed. He thrust all of the way home and lay down on her trying not to cum from the effort and his arousal.

"I'm sorry, Sis!"

"Nevertheless, he has done the deed!" Nancy said.

Nancy released Sharon's arms and stroked her brow.

"It hurts only once. Soon, it will feel better."

Tim reared up and began to fuck Sharon slowly.

"Yes, fuck, fuck, fuck your sister! Make her a woman! Then you can fuck us!"

Tim continued to fuck his sister slowly and gently, but she still flinched in pain. He was too excited to last, anyway, so he soon groaned and began pumping his sperm into his sister. He lay with her until his last drop oozed into her. Then he kissed her lips tenderly, and got up sheepishly.

"Let's clean her up." Karen got a washcloth wet with warm soapy water and they cleaned the blood and sperm. Then they cleaned Tim's cock, and their ministrations grew it hard again.

"Alright, sport, it's my turn!" Nancy challenged.

She pulled cushions from the sofa and laid a bath towel over them. She lay down, raised her knees and spread her legs wide.

"Do to me what you just did to your sister, but I'll be easier, so you can fuck me longer!"

Tim smelled and tasted Nancy's cunt. Did every cunt smell and taste different? She gripped the back of his head and clamped it between her thighs. Karen sat close and watched. She caressed Tim's back. Nancy screamed, with pleasure, and flooded his mouth with her cum. He got up on his knees, pushed her legs up, back almost to her shoulders, and mounted her. She squealed as he took her.

He was able to fuck her steadily for about ten minutes before he unloaded into her. They lay coupled awhile, until Tim felt Karen's hand tapping his shoulder for their next dance of sex.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers
12