The Without Pajamas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon had gotten up and into her negligee. She sat on the couch and intently watched them fuck. She began to feel proud of her brother's prowess. Tim squeezed Karen's tits and fucked her for about 15 minutes. If he hadn't virtually raped his sister, this would be the best day of his life!

As the effects of wine and weed wore off and satiety set in, three of the group felt guilty.

"Sharon, we're sorry! We got carried away! We didn't mean for you to be raped. Please don't hate us!"

"I'll forgive you--if you don't tell anybody about the incest! I just hope Tim didn't impregnate me!"

"Oh, no! Are you going to kick us out now?"

"No, change into your nightgowns."

"I'm sorry, Sis! Please forgive me! "

"It wouldn't have happened, if my friends hadn't urged you on and helped. I'd better get on the Pill, if I continue to associate with you three!"

Tim returned to the sanctuary of his bedroom, but he could not sleep. The girls shared Sharon's room.

Sharon's erotic dream now seemed prophetic. She wondered how sex with her brother would feel after her pussy healed. Nancy and Karen certainly enjoyed sex with him! Would they return for more? Would she feel jealous and want him for herself, now that he had possessed and deflowered her?

A week later, while their parents were attending a party, Sharon lay on her bed in her shortie negligee thinking about what her brother was up to in his room. They had wine at supper, and she drank another glass before bed. She rose and stood before her full-length mirror. She did look good, good and sexy in the skimpy negligee that showed most of her legs, some cleavage and through it, the shape of her naked body.

She walked to Tim's door, knocked lightly and without waiting for his answer, walked in. He turned, jumped up in shock and tried to shield the pornographic images on the monitor of his computer. His cock was out and stiff; he tried to hide it with his hand. The light in the hall backlit Sharon's breath-takingly beautiful body.

"Well, Brother, what have you there and here?"

She pointed at the screen and then his cock.

"Do mind if I join you and see what excites your dirty mind?"

"I'll change to something else! What would you like?"

"I like what you're watching now!"

She sat on his bed. He could see, through a veil lightly her jutting tits and womanly pubic hair. Tim was watching a brother and sister having incestuous sex. He ate her pussy. She returned the favor by sucking his cock. Then she lay on her back, raised her knees and spread her legs wide for him. Sharon was fascinated as brother mounted sister, who cried out her pleasure as he possessed her. Sharon wondered if the video were inflaming her brother with lust to fuck her again.

"I suppose you usually masturbate while you watch. Don't let me stop you."

Tim exposed his hard cock and stroked it a little.

"Would you like some help? You might enjoy it more, if I jacked you off."

"Oh, yes, please!"

Sharon knelt at her brother's feet and grasped his cock. She loved feeling the velvety head. After stroking it for a few minutes, she wondered how it would feel in her mouth.

"I've never sucked a cock. Do you mind if I practice on you?"

"Oh, Sis, I'd love that!"

"Just tell me how, what feels best."

She kissed the tip and drew back with a string of his precum bridging his cock with her lips. She cradled his cock on her tongue. She looked to him for approval. He smiled and nodded.

"Now, cover you teeth with your lips and tongue. Good. Now, lick and suck. "Wonderful! Why are you being so good to me?"

"Maybe I'd like you to eat my pussy. It felt so good the first time! At the pajama party, I was embarrassed to be the only one who hadn't shaved her pussy. I'm sorry I haven't shaved it yet."

"I'd love to eat your pussy! It looks very pretty as it is. You look like a woman between your legs, not a pre-teen girl! It gives you more mystery. Just lie on my bed. God, you have such a beautiful body!"

She spread her legs wide for him. He inhaled the fragrance of her sex, kissed her cunt, thrust his tongue inside and licked her inner labia apart. He licked up and down her slit and over her clit.

"Yes! Put your finger in me, too!"

Tim licked and finger-fucked his sister to an orgasm.

"That was heavenly! Thank you, brother! Now what shall I do for you? I'm in position for you to fuck me. Are you restraining yourself?"

"Yes! I'm dying to fuck you again!"

"I am curious how it will feel now that I'm not a virgin. Your lust for me is extremely naughty, but it sends shivers through me! Take me! I want to satisfy you!"

Sharon's legs had remained up and spread wide in welcome. Tim pressed his cock against her open cunt and slowly penetrated her.

"It feels okay. Go ahead and give it to me!"

He thrust halfway up her juicy cunt. She moaned. He thrust home, and she had another orgasm. He lay coupled with her and caressed her thighs, outside and inside. He claimed her tits, squeezing them and rubbing her erect nipples. He kissed her tits. He licked and sucked her nipples. Then he got back on his knees and began fucking her. When she opened her mouth to moan, he leaned to her and stuck his tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately while he fucked her.

"It really does feel so much better the second time! We mustn't tell Karen and Nancy that we made love. Promise, and maybe I'll let you have me whenever you want, as often as you want!"

"I promise, my darling sister!"

She excited him so much that he lasted only a few minutes before fucking his incestuous sperm into so hospitable cunt.

"I'm safe now, on the Pill. I love feeling your cock jerking and flooding my pussy with your sperm!"

They lay back together caressing and kissing. He was soon hard to fuck her again.

"Oh, yes, do it to me again! I'm flattered that I can excite you so much!"

Tim gave his sister a long, leisurely fuck while she embraced him with her arms and legs. He wished he could keep his cock in her and fuck her forever. Then she dug her heels into his buttocks.

"Fuck me harder and faster! Make me cum!"

He gave her a hard, fast fucking. She held him closer, screamed and raked his back with her fingernails. He yelled in surprise and felt the sperm surge from his balls to his cock, as it pumped another load deep into her cunt. They French-kissed as his cock fed her creamy cunt.

As they lay still joined in their afterglow, Sharon said,

"You're not going to get hooked on sex with me, are you?"

"I don't know."

"It felt like more than sex; it felt like you were making love to me."

"We're brother and sister, so we love each other. I just love you a lot more now, and I did make love to you tonight!"

"I guess I responded to that and made love to you, too. Now I feel guilty. How can something so wrong feel so beautiful when we're doing it?"

"To me, it's passion for how desirable you are and for giving me the greatest pleasure of my life."

"What should we do from now on? I guess you want sex every day. Now that I know how it feels, I could do it every day, but I don't need it every day. Do you jack off every day?"

"Yes."

"Do you do it watching porn video, reading porn or fantasizing?'

"All of the above."

"What or whom do you fantasize about?"

"I've been fantasizing about you lately."

"Wow! I guess you'd like to fuck me every day, then."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"You don't have a steady girlfriend and I don't have a steady boyfriend. We're not having sex with anybody else right now. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"If we did it every day, how could we avoid our parents catching us?"

"We could do it when they're gone. We could do it outdoors when the weather permits. We could drive somewhere and do it in the car."

"You might stop looking for a girlfriend, if you have your sister for an easy, loving lay."

"So might you."

"Most girls have more opportunities to date, because guys chase us. Most guys don't have girls chasing them. Let's take a cooling off time to think about our relationship."

"Okay. I guess I'll be back to dating my right hand."

"Ha-ha! If you can make a girl laugh, as well as cum, you have two qualities that we love!"

12