The Wives' Guild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bromm handed over his money first and they began to strip, stowing their things in a large oaken sea chest next to Kannad's stool. Pyet was naked first, and quickly began priming his cock with long, vigorous strokes. He leaned against the cage, peering in with great interest. The girls began to stir, huddling together closer as they saw the men gathering.

"Pick one you're all fond of," Kannad said. He had produced a heavy baton that he tucked under his arm while waiting for the men to finish undressing. Sahat was last to stow his things and turned to join the others. They all stood together, cocks in hand as they stroked and looked over the selection before them. Bromm no doubt would have thought them a ridiculous sight, but he was too taken by the other sight before him; nearly a score of naked young women, any one of them available to him.

He passed his eyes over the crowd, all of them frightened and vulnerable. But Bromm could not bring himself to see that, he could only see their nakedness and imagine himself thrusting inside of them. One of them raised her head and met Bromm's eyes.

She was slender, tall, and pale. Very pale, Bromm thought as he looked over her smooth, naked body sitting on the deck. Her soft blue eyes shone in the light of the hold's lanterns and she stilled her trembling jaw as Bromm fixed his lustful gaze upon her.

She stood up on slender, white legs and brushed her long brown hair over her shoulder, baring her little breasts to the leering sailors. They were soft and white, crowned with big nipples set in wide rings of pink flesh that made Bromm stroke his cock faster as he admired them. Between her legs she was shaven and over all her supple young body she wore only the iron collar about her neck that kept her in bondage.

"That one," Bromm whispered, unaware for a moment that he had spoken out loud.

"Good choice," said Kannad. He inserted the key into the cage's lock and turned it. The cage door swung open to admit Bromm's party of six naked, erect sailors with lust in their eyes.

"She is quite pretty," Bromm said to no one in particular as he passed Kannad, who merely grunted.

"Aye, seems a waste to sell them to dwarves. Dwarves don't care how pretty they are, a wife's a wife to them. But the brothels, they'll pay handsomely for a pretty wench. Ah, but I'm not the captain. He just keeps me around to paint them."

Once they were all inside, Kannad shut the door behind them with a clang. Bromm turned in surprise. Kannad shrugged.

"Don't want them getting out, or any of these other dogs rushing in to join without paying." Behind him, Bromm saw a few sailors stirring in their hammocks, awoken by the sound of the closing cage. "I'll open it when you're done."

Kannad resumed his seat on the rude stool outside. Bromm turned his attention back to the slave girl, who was already surrounded. Lukodo cupped her small breast in one hand and kissed the girl's neck.

"You chose well, Bromm," he said, his cock in his free hand.

"She is no doubt the prettiest of them all," Imre agreed as he ducked his head beneath the chain fastened to her neck and took up a position behind her. The girl looked Bromm in the eyes, her expression determined. Bromm approached slowly, hands around his cock, as the girl was buffeted about in the other men's arms. Pyet pressed his cock into her hand while Sahat slipped two fingers inside her shaven sex. Lukodo and Imre stood behind her, groping her up and down her body with rough, calloused hands. Imre pushed Sahat's hand away and shoved his cock into the girl.

She gasped, her mouth widening with pleasurable sensation, and Imre put his hands on her shoulders and he began to thrust. Sahat grabbed her free hand and put it on his cock. Obediently, she began to stroke both the cocks in her hands. Her little breasts bounced under Imre's thrusts and she began to moan softly, her chains clanking as Imre fucked her. Bromm stood in front of her, looking into her eyes as his friend fucked her from behind.

"I am pleased to serve you, sirs," she said, her voice heavy with an accent of the Bountiful Coast. She was Pyttish, Bromm thought. He knew little of the peoples of the Coast, but in taverns across the sea, Pyttish girls were celebrated as the most beautiful women of all.

"Go on, Bromm," Tahavi encouraged. "You chose her, get some already!" he grabbed the girl's head and pushed it down to Bromm's cock, which she immediately took into her mouth. Bromm sighed in pleasure as she enveloped his cock within her, her tongue working along the head already. Imre gripped her by the hips now, fucking her vigorously as she pleasured Bromm with her mouth. She made quite the sight, with a cock in her at both ends and one more in each hand while two more cocks awaited their turns on the side.

Bromm felt the heat of the crowd around him, her soft skin beneath his fingers as he caressed her shoulders. He ran his fingers through her long brown hair as it dangled down to one side. She turned her head to look up at him as she sucked, her eyes pleading even as her lips kissed his cock.

"Does my touch please you, master?" she asked, and Bromm could only nod.

Imre turned his head and looked into the eyes of the other slave girls, who were huddled together on the deck watching as their fellow captive was fucked by a mob of sailors. He smiled at them and pointed at a pretty blonde with large breasts near the back.

"You're next, girl," he said with a hungry smile. She buried her face between her knees and one of her companions put a comforting hand on her shoulder. Imre turned his attention back to the girl he was fucking.

"Oh, she's got great holes," he gasped. "I'm gonna come already."

"On her or on the deck," Kannad commanded from behind them. Bromm turned to see him standing at the cage's walls, pointing his baton through the bars. "There'll be a penalty if you let loose inside her," he continued.

Imre had no ears for him and continued to pound away, his pace quickening. Lukodo moved up behind Imre, preparing to take his place as soon as he finished. Imre pulled out of her at the last minute, spurting a rope of cum that landed on her smooth ass. He groaned with pleasure and squeezed out another burst, this one sticking to her legs before dripping down to the deck.

As soon as Imre stepped away, Lukodo thrust himself into the girl and began fucking her hard. His dark skin clapped against her white buttocks, the sound echoing about the hold. Bromm looked behind himself again and saw three sailors leaning at the bars, two stroking their cocks. His attention was pulled back to the girl as her mouth withdrew from his cock.             

Lukodo had put his hands around the base of her neck and pulled her away. He wrapped her tightly in his arms, clutching her close to his body as he fucked her. The girl moaned and writhed in his grip, her blue eyes meeting Bromm's again. He stood alone, holding his cock, which was wet with her spittle.

Lukodo held the girl close to him and fucked her vigorously for long enough that the others began to grow impatient. At last, he cried out in ecstasy and lifted her off his cock. Setting her down on the deck, he pushed her to her knees and came on her face. His cum shot into her eyes and onto her cheeks, long lines of it glistening in the dim lantern light. Blinking in discomfort, she turned to wipe her eyes clean, but before she could, Pyet lifted her to her feet and entered her from behind.

Satisfied, Lukodo sat against the wall to watch, still slowly stroking his soft cock between his hands. Imre had made his way through the huddle of slave girls and now sat next to the girl he had chosen for his next tryst. His arm lay draped around her shoulder as they sat naked together, watching the show before them.

Pyet fucked her hard, clutching her to him as Lukodo had, though he did not last as long before coming. He set her on her knees as well and shoved his cock into her mouth where he came.

"Open up, girl," he commanded, and she obeyed. Her mouth was pink and wet, but all of Pyet's cum had been swallowed. "Good girl," he said and went to the door.

Kannad allowed him out and behind him, Bromm, Tahavi, and Sahat took their turns. The girl was kneeling on the deck, and Bromm held out his cock in front of her. She eagerly took it in her mouth, and when Sahat and Tahavi presented their cocks, she took them in her hands with enthusiasm. Looking up at Bromm as she again sucked his cock, she did her best to smile around it. Bromm smiled back, though he was not sure why, but he was sure that he and this girl had something between them. He had fucked more than a few women and knew the look of a whore trying to wheedle a few extra coins out of him by feigning affection. But this was something else. He just could not determine what it was.

She switched to sucking Sahat's cock while she stroked Bromm, then changed to Tahavi. But Tahavi quickly tired of that and bent her over on the deck to fuck her on all fours. Sahat, however, was overwhelmed with lust. He pushed Tahavi aside, and the younger man only scowled as his friend shoved his cock inside the girl. Tahavi backed off while Sahat turned her onto her stomach and lay atop her. He fucked her roughly against the deck until she could take it no more and pushed herself up.

"Please, sir, the deck," she complained. "The wood is too rough for me."

Plucking a splinter from her breast, she crouched on all fours and Sahat took her again. Her blue eyes fixed on Bromm as his friend fucked her from behind, lost in his own world of carnal pleasure. At last, he came as well and Tahavi and Bromm were all that remained. Sahat exited the cage and Bromm moved forward.

The girl stood up and took his cock in her hands with a smile. Bromm wanted to kiss her, but the cum glistening on her face dissuaded him. But the girl lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked him to stiffen his cock. Bromm pulled his cock out and positioned her in front of him, facing away. He slipped his cock into her sex and began to thrust. She was welcoming but tight and he had to clench to keep from coming. He wrapped her in his arms and fucked her vigorously, while she craned her head back to look into his eyes. Her own were dazzling that he forgot for a moment that Lukodo's cum still clung to her pretty face. He leaned in to kiss her and she pressed her hot lips against his in a moment of passion.

Separating from her lips, he looked down to his cock sliding in and out of her. Her ass cheeks were red where the other men had fucked her, but their pale smoothness made Bromm fight back to urge to come inside her all the same. Seeking a distraction, he broke from her gaze and looked to the cage's wall. There, to his great annoyance, he saw Guldrin among the leering sailors. Guldrin smiled at him and raised his hands in approval. Bromm scowled and turned back to the girl in his arms.

His lust intensifying, he fucked her harder. Her little breasts bounced with each impact of his hips against hers and she moaned with pleasure. Bromm pulled her close and kissed her neck.

"Fuck her like you caught her, Bromm!" cheered Guldrin. Bromm tried to put the old sailor our of his mind and focus on the beautiful woman in his arms.

He was approaching climax, and from her eyes, she could tell. Bromm bit his lip as he fought down the urge until he could contain it no longer. Deftly, the girl dismounted from his cock and knelt before him. With his hand around the shaft, Bromm pointed his cock at her face and let loose. Shooting from his cock, his cum flew onto her face and intermingled with Lukodo's own. It dripped slowly into her mouth where she licked it from her lips eagerly and smiled at Bromm again.

At last, Tahavi had his turn. He lifted the girl into his arms and settled her on his cock. She clung to him like a shipwrecked sailor to a piece of debris as he bounced her on his cock and nibbled at her breasts until at last he yanked his cock out of her and made her kneel before him and receive his cum.

Looking up at them she murmured in delight. "Your cum tastes good, masters." Bromm and Tahavi merely laughed breathlessly.

"All done at last?" Kannad called from the door. The key squeaked in the lock as it turned.

"Come on out now, and get to sleep. The dawn is never as far away as you think."

Bromm gave the girl one last look. On her knees, her collar still around her neck, she gave Bromm a sultry look as she licked her lips. But her face changed as he stepped away, going from sultry to poorly concealed desperation as he headed for the door.

"Well done," Kannad said as they filed out. "I had thought at least one of you dogs would come in the girl and I'd have to beat you. But you're not the lawless dregs I thought you were. Now, head up to the bow and take a shower before we all choke on your raw stench."

The morning found them riding the edge of a squall, turning the strong winds into good speed as they made their way north ever faster. Otherwise, the morning passed uneventfully and Bromm found himself in the forecastle at midday, listening to the tales Imre had picked up in port.

"They struck the yearly spice fleet at anchor in Epida and carried off treasure worth a vast fortune. I was told they took more than two hundred thousand talents of spice, as well as porcelain, ivory, and silks."

"Two hundred thousand talents?" Sahat asked incredulously. "That must be more than the Alchemists can produce all year. Surely you've been taken for a fool, Imre."

Imre shrugged. "Pirates love a tall tale and this has been twenty years in the telling. But I know it was a great prize. The Empire sent a fleet of sixty ships to hunt them down."

"But he got away?" Pyet asked eagerly.

"Aye," Imre nodded. "He sold much of it at Torvuls, but the queen was beset by the Spicers' Guild, who demanded his head. So Taralan fled Torvuls and wandered the eastern shores for some time until he went away into the south and founded a new port once the Imperial Armada gave up the search."

"What a prize," Pyet said with a whistle. "I would like to be part of such a raid someday."

Bromm smiled in agreement.

"We'll buy our own ship someday," he said, "and carve ourselves into the history of the pirates in gold and blood."

"We'll need something fast and powerful," Pyet said. "A frigate, or a corvette."

"Nay," Lukodo replied, "Something fast and small is best for a pirate. A sloop, or a brig like this one."

"This would make a better raider than a slaver," Bromm mused as he looked around the Shepherd.

Behind them, a commotion broke out and they turned to see Karnote the captain and a gaggle of other sailors emerge onto the deck. An irate dwarf followed the captain out, shouting at Dawhy in a language Bromm did not understand. Following the first mate were two large and musclebound sailors, one the orc who had guarded the gangplank when Bromm first came aboard, and between them they half-carried, half-dragged another frightened young man between them.

"What's happening?" Imre said, abandoning his story. He looked to Lukodo, whose eyes were narrowed as he listened to the shouting. The frightened sailor was dragged to the mainmast, stripped to the waist, and bound there. Karnote ignored the angry dwarf and climbed the steps to the quarterdeck as Dawhy tried to calm the dwarf.

"Every man on deck, listen to my words!" the captain boomed. "I will not tolerate theft aboard my ship. Any man who breaks the rules will be punished." He looked to Dawhy and nodded. The dwarf roared in fury and slammed his fist against the gunwale. Another sailor had emerged from belowdecks and smirked at the dwarf, who balled his fists in rage.

"Liar!" he roared in the Common tongue, and charged the man. The two of them crashed to the deck, arms flailing, and were soon pulled apart by the other sailors.

"You have been warned!" Karnote shouted at the dwarf. "Take him to the mast as well!"

Struggling against his taller, stronger captors, the dwarf fought hard but wound up at the mast as well. Dawhy produced a cat-of-nine-tails and hefted it in his arm. Lukodo tapped Imre on the arms and discreetly pointed.

"The men assembling on the starboard side are taking the dwarf's side, while the liar's companions are gathering to port. We may be about to witness a brawl."

"Has this happened before?" Bromm asked. Lukodo shook his head.

"Not this, but these two have been at loggerheads for months. Urgan, the dwarf, and that smiling snake Darre quarreled before we made port. Darre thought Urgan allowed Darre's sea chest to be swept overboard in the storm, and now he has got Urgan's lover sent to the mast. Urgan will not forget this."

"That cat won't help," Sahat muttered. "That's how to turn a quarrel into a vendetta, or I'm the mermaid's daughter."

Lukodo shrugged. "Better that they have it out sooner than later so we can replace the losses and get back to work."

Dawhy stepped forward and struck the young man across the back with the cat. The youth shrieked in agony, while Urgan's eyes narrowed to mere slits. He stared murder across the deck at Darre, who leaned casually against the gunwale and watched. The first mate doled out ten lashes to each of them before cutting them loose and ordering the crew back to work. All the while Karnote watched sternly from the quarterdeck.

A tense air pervaded the ship for the rest of the day, and the partisans of the two quarreling crewmen exchanged hateful looks as they passed each other. Bromm and his companions kept out of the way as best they could, always afraid the ship was about to break out into violence. Calm at last began to return as the cool evening breeze settled over the ship.

His tension still not wholly relieved, Bromm found himself at the door to the cage again, handing over his coin and clothes to Kannad. He picked the same girl as the night before, while Imre bought the buxom blonde he had been eyeing. The others were uninterested and turned in for the night.

Bromm made the girl kneel before him and suck his cock, which she did happily while staring up at him with her pretty blue eyes. Behind her, Imre had his woman bent over against the hull as he fucked her from behind, her big tits swinging below her chest.

Bromm ran a hand through his girl's hair and brushed it back from her eyes. She smiled up at him and he felt himself smile back.

"What's your name, girl?" he asked suddenly, surprising himself.

"I am Isenna," she replied. "Do I please master?"

"You do," he replied with some embarrassment. She was getting to him, he knew. He lifted her to her feet and turned her around. She obediently spread her legs to welcome his cock inside her. Bromm closed his eyes as he entered her. Slowly, he began to fuck her once again.

Opening his eyes, he found himself staring at her naked back, her pale skin glowing in the lantern light. As he watched and fucked, she turned her head back to look at him.

"Master is fond me?" she asked, and Bromm nodded, though he could think of little but her beautiful body between his hands.

"Master would buy me?" she asked, and looked into his eyes. Bromm saw fear and desperation in her face. "I don't want to be a dwarf wife," she whispered.

Bromm was at a loss. She was pleading with him to save her from a fate he could not prevent. He was a mere sailor, how could he afford to outbid a dwarf looking to continue his line? He stammered at her as he continued to pump his hips.

"You are worth a lot of silver to these men," Bromm said sheepishly, "I'm a poor sailor."

She was crestfallen.

"I am sorry," he said, though he recognized the emptiness of it.

"I pray," she said, "Every night I pray to all the gods. I pray to be saved. But no help is coming."

Bromm had no response to her. He felt her tremble beneath his fingers, but whether from lust or desperation he could not say. He grabbed her breasts from behind and continued fucking, trying to put her pleading out of his mind. With considerable effort, well after Imre had finished with his woman, Bromm at last finished on Isenna's buttocks and hurried from the cage.