The Wives' Guild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurrah!" the crew cheered.

"We're clear, hard to port and go to full sail!" Bromm cried, then collapsed against the rail, exhausted and relieved. White Shepherd turned away from Black Colossus and her sails unfurled. Catching the wind across her deck at last, she leapt forward on the open sea. The Beast did her best to follow and her guns boomed again and again, but the Shepherd was rapidly outpacing her. She began to belch a thicker column of smoke and cut through the waves faster, but still not fast enough. Under full sail and in good conditions, the brig made too much speed.

No more shots struck home, and the dwarves' iron monster fell further and further behind, until at last she gave up the chase. The crew piled up to meet Bromm on the quarterdeck, and he adjusted his red, three-cornered hat on his head. His captain's hat.

"Well done, captain! We'd never had made it if it weren't for you!"

Bromm smiled and breathed another sigh of relief. "You have all performed very well. You've earned some rest when we reach Sanctum Port. We'll see the women off somewhere safe and then we're off to ply the trade lanes in search of the fattest of prizes, and the richest of hoards!"