All Comments on 'The Wolf and the Lamb'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj4 months ago

I think this is worthy of at least a second chapter. Where do they go from here? How much does Calista take over Evelina's life. Will they get through school together? Drift apart or break apart? Lots of leeway here.

5/5

J

RomanceLivesRomanceLives4 months ago

I really liked this.

When I read it as soon as it was published I thought 'meh'. But I think I was just tired. I gave it another read this morning. Hot ***** !!

Does it need a sequel? I don't think so. The point was the pursuit and the conquest, and it satisfies that goal perfectly.

Rainyday493Rainyday4934 months ago

I enjoyed this immensely, and could easily experience it from both points of view. I'd appreciate a sequel.

OmenainenOmenainen4 months ago

Thank you for participating in my event! Tack ska du ha!

Fly_AgaricFly_Agaric4 months ago

Great story, as always, though. If there is a sequel, keep Evelina a virgin, please!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely premise.

Nice buildup, but pretty much one sided.

Would have liked some extended foreplay. More slow touching of Evelina's breasts. And her pussy. And her ass. Lots of teasing until Evelina begged for Calista to do more.

Sex seemed to move forward much too fast. Too automatically. Too mechanically.

Sure could have used some reluctance that Calista needed to overcome before going further.

Close to five stars, but not quite.

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

@used2bjustj - We shall see how well it does, ratings-wise! If it gets a high score and there's a large demand for more, I would not be opposed to writing another chapter. I really enjoyed creating these two characters.

Sunstone769Sunstone7694 months ago

I love the chemistry between the two of them. You did a great job with Evelina's shyness, and Calista's wolf like pursuit. And the sex between them was hot. Has become one of my favorites. Please, I'd love to see more of these two, of Evelina experiencing more perverted things she's almost too shy to try.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Such a lovely, wholesome and adorable story. The perfect amount of detail for my taste

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

@Omenainen - It was my pleasure. Tack själv!

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the comments. And for the critique! Anonymous, I am sorry you felt that the sex happened to fast. It was actually a longer scene at first but some of it ended up getting cut during the editing process. I wanted to keep the elements that truly felt fitting to the title of the story; Where Calista was hunting for Evelina, breaking down her barriers - not through gentle caresses, but in a more aggressive way. In an earlier draft, they had dinner together, studied, and flirted for a longer time - and the sex happened a bit more gradually. But I was worried the average reader would not appreciate the build-up taking so long. Perhaps I was mistaken!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv4 months ago

I. too. would have liked a bit more foreplay. The outcome wasn't in doubt, the wolf was going to get her lamb, so some more breast play would have been nice. Not a whole page, but a bit. Also, it is implied the wolf has hunted before. Wonder if there are opportunities there also? Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A little slower burn would not have spoiled the story. A skilled hunter is willing to take her time and patiently stalk her quarry until just the right moment.

I’m a little confused about the concern over the NC content. They’re a ton of stories in this genre that cross the boundaries of consent far more than you did and then howl indignantly when it’s pointed out.

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

Good to know that a slower burn would have added rather than taken away from the story for many readers. This is invaluable information for future works of mine in the same vein! As for me being overly cautious with the warnings at the start of the story; It's more of a "better safe than sorry" measure. Some readers go absolutely ballistic at the slightest trace of some content that was not included in a warning or in a tag. I've learned that the hard way. So now I put warnings at the start of even the most innocent of stories, just in case.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

oooooooooo to be the lamb. i loved the way she was made to admit things

hopefully you continue this story, knowing evelina likes anal play and the way she watched calistas ass sway,she learns to worship her mistress's ass in every way, so hot

carrie

BigGuy53BigGuy534 months ago

Great story! Would love to read more stories about these two.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Amazing story!! The build up was beautiful!!! And, yes, Calista is a nice name!! 😉

StillStunnedStillStunnedabout 2 months ago

I've been trying to figure out why I love your stories so much. Besides the obvious: that the sex is hot as hell.

I think it's because you take your time to create a world full of detail first. The gum, or the potted plants by the door, for instance - tiny details that add nothing to the tale, but a huge amount to the story. Little bits like that put the reader in the minds of your characters by pausing the momentum and add depth.

So that when the sex happens, the characters feel like fully rounded people, and as readers we're so much more engaged. The journey's climax (so to speak) is that much more satisfying.

Great work, and thanks. This is how erotica should be written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...