The Wolf and The Lamb Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily glanced at Nick out of the corner of her eye, concern hidden in her expression. After a second, Nick shook his head. "Not if... like... You have a real job now, right?" Lily threw her head back and laughed.

"Yeah, man. I work at Margo's Mechanics and Detailer. I'm a mechanic, so if you need anything, let me know, I'll hook you up. Anyway, that was about five years ago. I was never really like, in a big position, really. Mostly on lookout duty, so I was never convicted. Well, we ended up here in Beaverton and we stationed up here, planning to move on at some point. But I fell in love with Beaverton so I convinced the rest of the guys to settle down here, too. We were cool for a while, too. Set up a tattoo parlor and everything. By the way, I could hook you up with some ink, if you're interested. Anyway, one day, Titus and the rest of them get it in their head to hit up this bank, right? It was a small one, so they got it in their head it'd be no biggie. They didn't include me because Titus didn't like me much, on the account I could kick his ass and have, on multiple occasions. Which was damn lucky, too, because you don't exactly say no to those types of people, even if you really want to. Next thing, everything goes to shit, and they're all in the clink. Good riddance, I say."

Nick looked out the window quietly. Was Emily right...? "So?" Lily asked.

Nicholas turned to Lily. "What?"

Lily scoffed. "C'mon dude. Just spilled my secrets. Gave you the Issue #1 Origin story of Lily Virden. So what's your story? It's only fair."

Nick turned to look back out the window. "Don't really have a story."

Lily rolled her eyes. "Bullshit. Everyone's got a story. Just because your origin story isn't finished doesn't mean your story is a bad one, it's just not done being written, dude." Nicholas turned back to Lily.

"That was... strangely poetic."

Lily shrugged nonchalantly. "What can I say, I'm a fucking genius. Now, spill."

Nick leaned back, resting his head at his seat. The only person he had ever talked to about this was Emily, but that wasn't saying much. Don't be mistaken, she was a good friend, a great friend. Considering she was his only friend now, or was before Lily anyway, saying she was the only friend to know about Nick and his family wasn't too much of a big statement, but it was still true, nevertheless. "So, like, I was raised in a religious family. Like, hardcore. I mean, don't get me wrong. It was good, in a way. My dad was never drunk, domestic abuse wasn't really a thing. It was really good, in a way. But there was a... nastiness of a different nature. It took a different form, so it's difficult to relate it to other people, you know? I mean, hell, when I was thirteen, they would send me to this military bootcamp for a week where we would quote scripture and go to bible study so we didn't get put through drills or have to jump in mud pits and stuff. I went until I was eighteen. I don't know, I thought it wasn't that weird 'til I told Emily and she looked at me like I was crazy. Anyway, it really wasn't a problem 'til later. I had been happy until then, but one day, I discovered tabletop roleplaying games. Those are like-"

Lily interrupted him, waving her hand dismissively. "I know what that is. Who's Emily?"

Nicholas laughed. "'Course you do, you nerd. She's just... I don't know. A friend, I guess." Lily tightened her grip on the steering wheel and pressed her lips together. A second later, she shrugged and told Nick to continue. He shrugged, ignoring her strange reaction and continuing the story.

"Anyway, since my parents still had the whole moral panic from the '70s and '80s, I knew to try to keep that a secret from them. I did pretty well for about six months. Even made some friends, which I was in short supply of. My mom snuck in my phone one night and took my phone, 'so she could call her phone because she lost it' as she put it, and found all the texts and everything. After texting everyone in my church, she gave me a choice: cut my friends and that activity out, or I'd be sleeping in my car out on the streets from then on. I didn't really have work experience, so I was kinda fucked.

"Honestly, that would've been fine. That wasn't really a problem to be honest, you know? But-" Nicholas paused, mustering the courage for the next part. Was he oversharing? Nah, he was fine, she had asked, after all. "See, because I grew up like that, I didn't have any relationship experience. Or any female friends, to be honest. I guess just, like, loneliness was the straw that broke the camel's back, you know. I decided to leave the church soon after. It was really eating me up, so I confided in my sister. A really risky move, since if I left while I was still rooming with my church friends or she told my parents or spread the word of what I was planning, I'd end up on the streets anyway.

She was, you know, cool with it, but disappointed. We moved out together a few months later. When I told my parents I was leaving, they freaked, and the news spread like wildfire. They tried to push me to come back, but after it was apparent my mind was made up, they went after my sister. You know, 'why was she going to church and living with a sinner' and all that. We didn't renew our lease after that. I had cut off most my friends, except Emily. We had met when I was little, in an online match. We became pretty close, she's actually the one who introduced me to the tabletop scene. She let me crash on her couch for a bit. Since she had a one-bedroom apartment and her lease wasn't ending soon, I had to find a new place to live. Then, I saw your ad."

As Nicholas stopped talking, he became acutely aware of a number of things at the same time. The first thing was that he had been talking for a really, really long time. The second was that Lily was staring at him, sympathy and concern on her face. He hated that a little, he wished she'd just call him a dork and move on. But she didn't. She just sat there, staring. The third thing was that they had stopped moving a while ago, they had been parked at their new apartment while Nicholas had stumbled over himself, spilling his words and memories to his new roommate, who he had met only once.

The fourth, and worst thing, was that much to Nicholas' horror he was shaking. His whole body shuddered, his hands quaked in his lap, and his shoulders trembled. Fuck, was he crying?! He turned to Lily, panicked. "Shit, I'm sorry. I just started talking and- I'm sane, I promise! I'm not crying..." he added, weakly. Lily leaned forward, quicker than Nick could react, wrapping her arms around him.

"Dude, it's okay. I'm not gonna freak out. It's okay to cry, even if you're a guy. You guys should actually probably do it more often, if I'm being a hundred with you." Nicholas quickly dried off his eyes, and pushed Lily off.

"I said I'm fine. Something just got in my eye. Probably the dust in your dirty-ass truck." He said, smiling despite himself.

"Whatever you say. We're here, help unload these boxes, you baby." Nick laughed at her teasing.

"Oh is that how it is?"

"There. That's the last of them. Man, I'm kinda sore." Nick stretched his back, pushing the last box into his room with his foot.

"From what? Your lazy ass let me do all the work." Lily joked, hitting him on the arm.

"Hey, I'm not the one built like a brick shithouse." Nick shot back. Lily flexed, her muscles rippling across her body.

"Got that right. Look at these bad boys." And Nick did exactly that. In fact, he could feel his pants grow tighter as he did so. Fuck, are you really getting hard right now? The fuck is wrong with you?! Lily stared at him for a second, and Nick froze in terror. She saw, didn't she? After a second though, she turned towards the kitchen.

"I'm getting the pizza, go ahead and put something on." Nick breathed a sigh of relief before flicking on the tv.

As the credits rolled, Nick grabbed his dirty plate, as well as Lily's, and carried them to the kitchen. "Aw, thanks hun!" Lily said, in a sickeningly sweet mock tone.

"Anytime, sugar pea!" Nicholas responded, in stride with Lily. Lily watched Nicholas as he washed, her face betraying none of the thoughts that were racing through her head. When Nick finished and turned to grab something off the counter, she turned her attention elsewhere as she fidgeted with her jacket. Nicholas picked up a pill bottle and popped two pills into his mouth.

"Oh, doing pills already? I knew I'd be a bad influence on you..." Lily smirked. Nicholas chuckled as he downed a glass of water. Putting the empty cup in the sink, he turned his head to Lily.

"No, not yet, at least. I have trouble sleeping. My head tends to get pretty... I don't know, loud I guess, at night, so I take sleeping pills every night. Helps me make sure I get a full night's rest."

"Is that so? Interesting..." Lily trailed off.

"Um, yeah... I guess. Anyway, I'm off to dream about supermodels and whatnot." Nick waved to Lily as he closed his bedroom door. She didn't respond, instead staring off into space. As Nick brushed his teeth, he cursed, talking to himself as he often did. "Oh, look at me, My name's Nick and I like to cry. Oh, hello roommate whom I've only met once before, mind if I overshare? Yes? Well, too bad! Hey look, at me, I'm a fuckin' virgin and I'm going to cry in your truck on move in day!"

Flustered and irritated, he spat out the toothpaste in his mouth. He stomped off to his bed, jerking the covers over himself. "Oh goody, I'm falling madly in love with my roommate on the first fucking day! Only three hundred and fifty-one days to go..." Nick sighed, turned over and drifted off to a deep sleep as his pills took hold.

Lily sat quietly in the living room in the dark. She had heard everything, of course, because Nicholas was being far louder than he thought. Silently, she went to her own bedroom and got ready for bed. In a haze, she climbed under the covers. Sleep did not come for Lily. She tossed and turned, the moment in her truck playing over and over in head again and again. She pictured him sitting there, sad, weak and vulnerable. Why in the ever-loving fuck was that giving her butterflies?! She was a big, imposing, rough woman. She had been in fights, and have fucked men three times her size. So why in the actual hell did the sight of Nick's vulnerability as he opened up to her do... what? Turn her on? That'd be fucked, wouldn't it? No, it was a crush, it had to be.

Lily scoffed to herself in the darkness. She was Lily Virden; she didn't get crushes! Her mind drifted then to Nick once more, outside his apartment with her hand on his head as his face grew red and his eyes fell to the floor. Nick sitting in her truck, hands clasped together, eyes downcast, rambling on as his eyes teared up. Her mind stopped at Nick standing in the living room. She was flexing, and he was staring, mesmerized, face crimson. She had indeed seen the bulge. At first, she was annoyed. Later that night, she thought it was funny as hell, then cute. Now... now all she could wonder is what that bulge would look like. Fuck this.

Lily kicked off her blanket and walked out into the living room. Am I really going to do this? She got her answer as she eased open Nick's door. It was unlocked, thankfully, or unfortunately, depending on your current stance on the situation. His room was illuminated by glowing lights on his computer. At first, she wondered how he could sleep in such a bright room before remembering the pills. He's not going to wake up. But how strong were the pills, exactly? Lily walked to Nick's bedside and looked down. He was laying on his back, face turned towards her. He looked so peaceful; his hair messy as he mumbled in his sleep. Cautiously, Lily poked Nicholas in the forehead. Nothing. Not even a flinch. Braver, she placed her hand flat across his forehead. His skin was soft, very soft, especially for a man, and warm to the touch. Lily found herself brushing her hand along his hair, across his forehead, and over his rosy cheeks. She stood there for what felt like an eternity.

"Lily..." Nicholas mumbled. Lily froze up. No, he wasn't waking. He was... dreaming of her? And... was that a bulge under his covers? "Fuck." Lily swore, before remembering herself. She froze, but Nick made no other movements. Damn, this dude really is out.

Lily took a step back and seated herself on his chair. Even as the leather chair creaked loudly under her weight, he didn't stir. What exactly was her plan here? Does she make a move? What if it goes badly? Why in the hell was she in a boy's room at two in the morning, watching him sleep and petting him like a dog?! Lily buried her head in her hands and groaned.

This wasn't her, she didn't stress out because of boys, that was such a... girly thing to do. She leaned back and sighed. What was he to do...? You know what? What was that thing her guy friends needed before texting one of their side chicks? Post-nut clarity. That'll do it. "Hey, asshole, you awake?" Lily asked in her normal voice, which sounded frighteningly loud in the silence. Nick's soft breathings were the only sound in response. "I'll suck your dick right now, no cap." She tried again to be sure. Nothing. Trying one last time, she added, "I swallow." Nicholas was as still as a log. I gotta try them pills.

Desperately trying to ignore the tiny voice in the back of her head saying that this was probably sexual assault or something, Lily reached into her flannel pajama bottoms and began to rub herself. As she circled her opening, she reasoned to herself that this was a one-time thing. After she came, she'd have no more feeling for this... boy. She inserted her fingers and gasped, covering her mouth before remembering that she didn't need to be quiet. She thrust her fingers, in and out of herself, circled and teased her clit, and massaged her g-spot. As she got more and more intense and her moans became more and more desperate, she began to buck her hips, thrusting herself on her fingers, the chair squeaking louder and louder. Her legs started to tremble, her breathing growing more haggard. As the warm sensations began to flood through her body like a wave of tingling heat, lighting every nerve, and causing and casing every part of her to light up like a Christmas tree with energy, her eyes glazed over, her mind fading as she began to forget herself.

Soon, her pleasures spilled over, and she could no longer contain herself, she screamed out in ecstasy. " YES, NIIIIICK!" She suddenly bolted upright, eyes wide and heart racing, but Nick barely even twitched. Hot damn, those were some pills. There. That was done, this whole foolish... thing was over with. She stood up and walked over to him. With her clean hand, she brushed aside his hair once more. Her feelings were gone for him now... right?

"Lily... love... you." Aw...fuck.

A few miles away, at this very second, Emily lie awake, hips thrusting as she cried out into her pillow as thoughts of Nick and Lily filled her waking mind.

End of Part 1


12