The Wolf Prince of Bel-Air

Story Info
Life and times of a young Haitian Werewolf.
2.1k words
2
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The sun rose over the town of Bel-Air, located in the hills dominating the City of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti. Lucien Henri lay buck-naked on the soft grass, and blinked against the light. Not again, the young man thought as he slowly got up. If someone told Lucien a year ago that his existence would become this strange, he would have laughed out loud. Lucien found his clothes, thankful that, in his, ahem, transformed state, he hadn't ripped them off but merely discarded them.

Lucien took a look around the colline, the beautiful, grassy hill overlooking the suburb of Bel-Air, where he'd been born and raised. He hadn't seen this place in years. It wasn't nostalgia which brought Lucien here, the summer after his first year at Miami-Dade Community College in Florida. Nope, Lucien felt driven to come back here in order to face his demons, so to speak. A man can run from basically anything except himself, after all...

"Mwen se vremen yon Loup Garou, I'm really a werewolf," Lucien said to himself as he put his clothes back on. A year ago, he was living in the City of Miami, Florida, while attending Miami-Dade Community College. The young Haitian man had life on a string. He was studying Criminal Justice while playing basketball for Miami-Dade Community College and his girlfriend, Heidi Mitchell, made him feel like a king. Of course, that was before Lucien's aunt Victoria Henri revealed the Family Curse...

"Lucien, there's a reason why you're stronger and faster than anyone else on the basketball court even without trying," Aunt Victoria Henri said, the day Lucien came home after scoring fifty seven points in a single game against Chipola College. Lucien, the hero of the Miami-Dade Community College men's basketball team and the big man on campus, looked at his aunt like she had two heads. He'd come home feeling great after a spectacular night, unaware that his world was about to be shattered...

"Aunty, what are you talking about?" Lucien asked, and Aunt Victoria, the woman who raised him after his parents deaths, sighed and explained. Lucien and his aunt sat in the living room of the two-story house they'd been living in for the past decade or so. The Wynwood area was nice and neat, and they were proud to live there. Lucien, born in Haiti, was brought to Miami, Florida, by his paternal aunt Victoria Henri after his parents Marcel and Justine Henri died in a car accident. For Lucien, Florida was home, and the past was simply that, the past...

"Lucien, my nephew, your late father, my brother Marcel was a Loup Garou and you inherited it from him," Aunt Victoria said, shattering the young man's world in a single sentence. Lucien looked at his aunt and burst out laughing. Could she really be serious? The old Haitian woman flashed him a sad, patient smile. Shaking his head, Lucien walked out of the living room and headed to the basement, to chill. He didn't want to listen to the old woman's nonsense.

"Not trying to hear that shit," Lucien told himself, as he watched his favorite show, Empire, on TV. Lucien thought about what his aunt Victoria told him, and shook his head. A lot of Haitian people were deeply superstitious, believing in weird stuff like the Voodoo religion and some of them old-school Haitians believed that people could turn into wolves. Lucien, born in Haiti but raised in Florida, didn't believe in such nonsense. Lucien was a regular brother living his life, and what mattered to him was getting a college education while playing basketball. No room for myths and legends in his carefully ordered existence.

Lucien had always been quite strong and fast, but he attributed that to him being six-foot-five and weighing two hundred and fifty five pounds. When Lucien tried out for the Miami-Dade Community College's men's basketball team, he impressed the coaches and players with his speed and athleticism. Lucien recalled how he played more minutes than most of his teammates and never seemed to really get tired. When things got physical, Lucien took hits, on and off the court, but again he seemed to recover really fast when he got hurt.

"Not thinking about that shit," Lucien told himself, as he recalled various incidents that, now that he thought about them, painted a very odd picture. Lucien snuck out of the house through the basemen's backdoor and went to see his girlfriend Heidi, who lived a couple miles away in Little Haiti. Lucien smiled to himself as he recalled some of the good times that he and Heidi had. She was a wild one, and the best thing to happen to him...

"Hey babe," Heidi said to Lucien, greeting him with a hug and a kiss. Tall and curvy, with light brown skin, lime-green eyes and long dark hair, Heidi Mitchell resembled the singer Halsey, only she was much hotter. Born in Coral Gables, Florida, to a white American father and a Haitian immigrant mother, Heidi is a handful and damn well knows it. Heidi is cuter than most models, has the kind of booty that porn stars would envy, and possesses the brains of a four-star general. Lucien counts his blessings whenever Heidi calls him her man...

"Hmm, I've missed you," Lucien said, holding Heidi tight. She'd been working at Walmart and thus unable to attend the big game pitting Miami-Dade Community College against Chipola College. From the moment they'd met, there was instant chemistry between Lucien and Heidi. He was tall, dark and handsome, with brains and brawn. She was tall, fine and sexy, and smart as a whip. They were definitely going places together. People on campus considered Lucien and Heidi the king and queen of Miami-Dade Community College...

"Hmm, I've missed you too, handsome," Heidi said, grabbing Lucien's ass, and they went inside to continue with their fun. Heidi's spacious, three-bedroom apartment was all theirs since her roommate Linda was away for the weekend. The young couple kissed passionately and began undressing. Lucien's eyes lit up as he beheld Heidi's curvy, sexy body. The things I'm going to do to my caramel goddess, Lucien thought, grinning.

"Hmm, I can tell," Lucien told Heidi, as he laid her on the couch, and caressed her sexy, firm and supple body. Heidi grinned as Lucien licked a path from her throat to her breasts, which he caressed and massaged gently in his huge hands. This brother really knows his way around the female body, Heidi thought, smiling as Lucien slipped his hand between her thick thighs while sucking on her breasts. Closing her eyes, Heidi relaxed and enjoyed as Lucien pleasured her...

"Open up a little wider babe," Lucien told Heidi, as he began to go downtown. Heidi smiled and spread her thick thighs wide open. Lucien inhaled her womanly scent, and then buried his face between her thighs. As the Haitian stud sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy, Heidi began to moan in sheer ecstasy. Lucien was hungry for her pussy and it definitely showed. The brother ate her out and didn't let up until she came, gushing hot girly cum all over his handsome face...

"Oh yes, Lucien," Heidi squealed after Lucien's expert tongue action and fingering made her cum quite copiously. Lucien grinned and nodded as Heidi, hornier than ever, climbed on top of him. Straddling her man, she reached for his manhood and began stroking him. Lucien looked up at Heidi, who looked sexy and tempting as she sat on his lap. He caressed her big booty with both hands, loving the way her fine thick derriere felt.

"Come ride this dick, sexy lady," Lucien told Heidi, clapping her on the butt for emphasis. Heidi smiled and rubbed Lucien's dick against her vagina. Lucien looked into her eyes and saw a smoldering passion, a burning desire. She ached for him, and it was clearly visible. Bucking his hips, he thrust into her. Heidi gasped as Lucien buried his hard dick inside her, and just like that, they began to fuck like there was no tomorrow...

"Give it to me, babe," Heidi groaned as she rode Lucien's fuck stick, and the Haitian stud gave it to her good, loving the way she kept riding him. Heidi, flexing her vaginal muscles, gripped Lucien's dick so hard that he cried out passionately. When his passionate cry came out as a low, guttural, almost growl-like sound, he didn't seem to notice but she sure as hell did. Heidi looked into Lucien's eyes, and for a moment, they seemed to be bright yellow instead of their normal brown color. She blinked, and Lucien's eyes were back to normal...

As the evening rolled on, Lucien and Heidi continued to make love. He took her on all fours, face down and big ass up, right there on the carpeted floor. Lucien, loving the way Heidi's big ass kept grinding against his groin, playfully smacked her bum as he slammed his dick into her. They went at it like this for hours, until exhaustion claimed them. Lying beside Heidi's slumbering form, Lucien felt happy as can be. Of course, life had much in store for him, but it could wait...

Fast forward a year, and Lucien Henri is staying at the Henri Family Estate, a walled villa in the Bel-Air enclave of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti. The young man hasn't fully accepted the fact that he's a Werewolf, or Loup Garou, as his kind are known in Haiti, but he's learning to deal with it. In Haitian society, the so-called supernatural mingles in the everyday world of mortal men and mortal women. The Loup Garou can be the attractive waitress at one's favorite restaurant, or a young man casually walking down the sunlit streets, looking a bit rough, presumably the result of a wild night.

"Lucien, in Haiti, our kind are everywhere, you will learn to control your powers and be all the better for it," Aunt Victoria told him, as they stood inside the Miami International Airport. Lucien nodded and hugged his aunt, and then he grabbed his bag and headed for the gatehouse. Lucien soon boarded the plane leaving Miami, Florida, for Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. From there, he would fly to Cap-Haitien, the ancestral home of the Henri family, and also, Werewolf Central, according to Aunt Victoria.

Lucien was walking down the streets when something caught his attention. A tall, dark-skinned and curvy young woman, clad in a red shirt and blue jeans, walked down the street. On the back of her T-shirt were written the words "Fierte de L'Universite Roi Henri Christophe." Lucien looked at the young woman, who frowned, and for a brief moment, her eyes flashed bright yellow, then resumed their normal color. Lucien smiled, sensing a kindred spirit.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle," Lucien said, in the smattering of French that he remembered. He spoke Haitian Creole fluently, of course, but he'd lost his French after so many years spent in America. The young woman looked him up and down and sniffed the air, and then a smile creased her lovely, if stern, face. He approached her then, smiling and holding out his hand. After a brief hesitation, the young lady shook the hand he offered...

"Bonjour, jeune homme, I'm Martine," said the young woman, and she smiled at Lucien, flashing teeth that were almost unnaturally white...like his. Lucien introduced himself, and they exchanged a few words. Even though Lucien had never met this lovely young lady before, he knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that they were the same kind. Loup Garou. Skin Walker. Werewolf. Lycanthrope. Different cultures called them different things...

"Nice to meet you, Martine, perhaps we should go jogging together one of these nights," Lucien said, somewhat coyly and Martine grinned, understanding his meaning all too well. Lucien sniffed the air, and knew that like him, Martine was out prowling last night, in a transformed state, driven by the primal need to roam and hunt. It is simply our nature as Loup Garou and we cannot and should not fight what we are, Lucien thought, remembering his aunt's words of wisdom.

"Hmm, I saw you this morning, after you changed, you're clumsy, but you do have a nice butt, so here's my number," Martine said, and Lucien grinned, before suddenly realizing that he'd left his cell phone at the villa. Martine laughed after dictated him her digits, which he committed to memory with every fiber of his being. The young woman walked away, and Lucien found himself admiring her firm backside, which was threatening to spill out of her too-tight blue jeans. I'm going hunting, Lucien thought, grinning wolfishly as he headed home. He repeated Martine's digits to himself as he raced home...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers