The Wolf's Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
Red bonds further with her mother. Thomas is hospitalized.
12.4k words
4.14
8.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't read the first part of this story, I really recommend it if you're interested in reading this second part. Otherwise you'll be feeling lost since this picks up directly after the last part ends.)

*

The moment that Thomas had collapsed to the ground, Red was quick to dart over towards his side. A sense of worry began to overtake her at the condition she was seeing him in and Red, unsure of what to do, acting on a moment of panic at that instant, took him to her mother's room. Although Rosa had snapped at Thomas for not accompanying Red into the woods previously, she too gasped at the sight of him when she saw the blood that was splattered all over his overalls and mixed with the dirt and mud-stains.

"What happened?" Asked Red's mother.

Red tried to shake him into awakening. When there was no response from Thomas, she felt her heart-strings pull at the sight of the bloodied farm boy who laid motionless before her.

"I....I don't know..." Red replied; still shaking him by the shoulders.

"I think it would be wise if you took him to the doctor."

"You're right." Red nodded.

"Take him into town, Red, all right? You should head into Redfield and ask around for doctor Johann."

"Yes, Ma'am." Despite the fact that Red had didn't look exactly like the strongest person in the world, thanks to all the times she spent in the years she was alive, helping her father carry plenty of lumber, she had an adequate amount of strength which would serve her well in carrying him into town.

"Red?" Red turned to face her mother when she heard the blankets rustling.

"Yes, Momma?" She offered a gentle smile.

"...Be careful, sweetie. And...Take this, with you." Rosa swung her feet over the bed and walked towards her daughter with rigid movements before stopping towards her. She pushed her lips against those of Red's, who, in return, for a few short seconds, returned the kiss. Then Red pulled away and walked towards the bedroom door of the room and made her way into the living room area before heading out the front door and setting off into the snowy morning.

Dr. Johann was among one of the best doctors in town. He was someone who her mother had had as her doctor since she was a little girl, and it was no surprise that Rosa would first recommend Red going to see him over every other possible doctor in town. It was true Johann wasn't able to help her mother during the sickness she had caught, but he was still regarded as one of the most knowledgeable and skillful of doctors with plenty of experience on his hands.

She followed the path farthest to the South; which led her to a road that had been well-worn and had stood standing for almost ninety years, covered in cracks among the cobblestones that it was comprised of.

While she wasn't particularly worried about her own safety, she found herself thinking back to the wolf and hoping that the wolf wouldn't make any sudden guest appearances while she was on her way to the town. There was no way that Thomas could fight for himself while unconscious, and with her being stuck having to carry him, and even further vulnerable due to a lack of carrying a weapon, things could turn out most unfortunate before they even reached the town.

Red tried to divert her mind of the worse case scenario and think of more positive things.

The rows of tall grass and trees that lined up each side of the cobblestone road and gave the illusion that there was no true end to the winding road. And furthermore, if Red hadn't already known about the town that was on the other side of the road then she probably would believe that there was no end to the path she was traveling.

After a while the sight of the town came into her sight. It wasn't a very big town and was actually quite small. But Red could already make out the faded sign that had big bold letters that said: 'Dr. G. Johann's Office'.

Red made her approach towards the small building that was colored in red paint and then she was before the door that had a few cracks and very clearly had the paint scratching off from years of braving the elements.

She closed her left hand in the form of a fist and brought her hand towards the aged door. But instead of knocking, Red just reached for the bell that was on the side of the door and rang the door-bell to which she received almost an immediate response from Dr. Johann who opened the door. She was greeted with a kind smile from him.

"Red, I haven't seen you since you were a girl; how've you been?"

"It's good to see you again, Dr. Johann. But...Well, the reason why I've come here is because my friend here. I don't know what happened to him."

Dr. Johann adjusted the reading glasses that rested upon his brow and leaned in closer to observe the wounded Thomas who Red had in her arms. His reaction was an instant widening of the eyes and he just told her to follow him inside without any further conversation with the busty brunette.

"So what exactly happened?" Dr. Johann asked as he placed Thomas on the medical bed and then took a seat on his favorite chair.

"I...I'm not quite sure myself, really. But I was about to go start on breakfast for me and my mother when I heard a knock on the door. And when I went to answer the door to see who it was, it was Thomas, covered in blood and looking the most exhausted I've ever seen him before and he mumbled something about how he was sorry. This was right before he collapsed onto the floor."

Dr. Johann looked at her perplexed by the information she had released regarding the young farm boy. It was obvious to everyone that the doctor had seen and heard of some bizarre things during his sixty nine years as a doctor, but for whatever reason, what Red had just told him had him at a loss for words.

"Well," Dr. Johann cleared his throat after pulling his mind away from the endless vortex of thoughts and possibilities that were entering his mind, "I'll tell you what, Red; you leave your friend here with me and and come back here in about three to four hours. I should have figured everything out by around that time."

"Thank you so much, Dr. Johann!" Red walked towards him and threw her arms around his neck hugging him briefly before pulling her arms away and turning towards the door of the room that she soon began to approach. Only to be stopped by the sound of Dr. Johann calling to her.

"Oh, and Red; I wanted to inform you that I've been concocting a special medicine for your mother that I'm almost certain will help. It's a medicine that I've only used on one other patient, just as something as a test to see if it will truly be effective. This medicine only needs about one or two more ingredients and then I should have it all ready for you to deliver to your mother. I'm quite confident that it will help her and cure her of the ailment that has befallen her in this hard time we're living in."

"Thank you again, Dr. Johann. I'll certainly be back for both Thomas and for my mother's medicine. Bye for now."

"Take care, Red." He waved to her before turning his brown eyes towards Thomas.

Red left his office and again returned back to her home. She still needed to get a breakfast ready for both her and her mother and maybe a side of orange juice if the oranges she had picked were still ripe enough for such a thing. But then she had a thought pop into her head: Given that her relationship with her mother had escalated to such astonishing heights from the moment that they shared such a passionate kiss, to the moment their flesh had pressed together, why not show her mother not only appreciation, but also the depths that her feelings had went?

Red smiled to herself and made her way towards her mother's bedroom and opened the door by the doorknob. She was subjected to a light blush that spread across her cheeks when she saw the sight of her mother sturdily digging a finger around inside her snatch, with plenty of hot liquid coating her finger while she moaned. Not only moaning, but moaning her name rather loudly.

"Momma, I'm back."

"Oohhhh R----R---Red?" Rosa's cheeks took a red tint and she met with Red's eyes.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you, Momma; I didn't realize you were in here, uhh, doing that. And I just wanted to come by and tell you that breakfast will be a little bit late this morning...Because there's something I want to do special for you."

Rosa's fluid-covered hand dropped from her naked pussy just as the squirts began to come. And Red just watched as a tingling sensation traveled along between her thighs.

"Red...You don't have to go out there and do anything for me, sweetie; you've done enough for me these past few weeks..With the addition of the things that have been going on in this room of course." Rosa chuckled softly; only to be interrupted by another loud cough that had her furiously thumping her hand against her chest.

Red's eyes softened and she reached towards the nightstand beside her mother and grabbed the steel cup that was filled to the brim with water from the well that rested outside. She brought the steel cup towards her mother's mouth and pressed it against her lips, and Rosa sighed in relief through her nostrils as the water seemed to bring a bit of soothing to her raw throat.

After a few moments, Red pulled the cup away to see a smile curving on Rosa's lips and Rosa placed her hands on her daughter's thick hips as Red placed the cup of water back down onto the nightstand beside her bed.

"My beautiful girl." Rosa murmured. "You really are too good to me, Red."

"I'd do anything for you." Red's cheeks deepened with color.

"I know you would.." Rosa rubbed up and down on her exposed hips.

"I wish you could leave the bed, Momma...There's so many things that I'd like to do with you. Just the two of us."

"...Red," Rosa pulled her in by the hips, "you seem to have a deep interest in me; I can tell just by the way your eyes are glistening that there's a deeper meaning behind your words than just a mother and daughter spending moments together."

"...I---m--maybe."

Rosa couldn't help but choke on her own laughter at the hesitance of Red's words. She knew that there was more to her daughter's words than just wanting to spend time with her. But really, she didn't exactly mind nor was she eager to object.

"If you're asking me to be your sweetheart, Red, I may need to give it some thought...Because after all, we're both of the same blood. And such a relationship would be frowned upon by many who don't understand your feelings."

"I---I'm sorry if my question is a bit too much, Momma." Her mother's' words left her feeling embarrassed for even acting out on the images she had going on in her head that involved the two in an exclusive relationship just as her mother had been in with her father until she had discovered his dead body in the shack. But maybe that longing was just brought on from seclusion from the world and the lack of getting to experience any warm feelings from another. And her mother, the one person she had spent most of her time around, besides her father, well. It was understandable that such a bond and feelings would form towards her.

"I'm not saying no, my sweet Red..." Rosa's hands caressed her hips until her nails were scratching and lightly squeezing them. "I would absolutely love to be bound to you in such a way; but you must think of how risky such a thing would be should I ever recover from the ailment that I'm suffering from. Unlike with your pappa, I don't think we would be able to publicly display feelings for one another. And this is something that we would have to remember."

"I understand, really." Red assured as she wrapped her arms around her mother's shoulders.

"This is all so strange.." Rosa said. "I never thought we would end up at a point like this where the two of us were deeply smitten with each other...And now that such a moment has arrived, I can't help but feel it's such an odd thing."

"Momma."

"Yes?"

"I almost forgot to tell you Dr. Johann has some medicine for you."

"Oh, my. Did he give it to you, do you have it already?"

"No, Ma'am. But he said it'll be done soon and he thinks it'll cure you."

Rosa released her and pulled her into her big tits and hugged her with the most strength she could muster in her weakened state. Her nose, chin and lips hitting Red's shoulder as she exhaled against her.

"If it really does work as he thinks it will, then perhaps I can leave this room, this house, again. And I can be a mother to you once more as I have in the past."

Red, head almost sinking into her mother's huge breasts, moved a hand up to her back; her hand softly stroking the back of Rosa as she held onto her tightly with the other arm that coiled around Rosa's form.

"I suppose you won't be needing my help as much when that time comes." Red concluded.

"I think that's a good thing though." Rosa remarked. "Wouldn't you rather have your mother out and about helping you with the chores around here? Especially now that...Well, your pappa seems to have gone missing and I haven't seen him since yesterday."

Red's eyes, slowly closing to the feeling of her mother's head against hers, popped open almost immediately when Rosa had mentioned how her father hadn't been seen since the day before. And it was because she remembered she had completely forgotten to tell her about what she found when she went out searching for the howl that she had heard that night. The gruesome and horrible sight that her eyes beheld in the shack.

"...Momma?" Red could feel all the strength she had leaving her.

"Yes, my dear?" Rosa replied; endearment in her voice.

"...There's something I had been meaning to tell you about pappa."

"...What is it?" Rosa's eyebrows lowered slightly. "What's wrong, Red?"

"Last night when I went to go outside and I looked around after we heard that howl, I heard a scream coming from the shack in the back that pappa goes into; so I went and investigated to see what the scream was."

"...Red..?"

"And when I opened it," Red was moments away from pausing. She didn't want to see her mother cry when she told her that her father was dead. But even so, even considering this she still needed to tell her mother the truth and tell her why he had yet to come back to come check on her. "I saw pappa; he was all torn up in such a ghastly way...It was barely even recognizable.."

She was a bit surprised when she saw that her mother wasn't taking things as hard as she had initially believed. If anything, Rosa was only stunned by her revelation for about a moment before her face became more stoic and seemed to lack any sadness or heartbreak at the news of the death of her husband.

"You must be wondering why I'm not sobbing right now." Rosa concluded.

"...A little; yes, Ma'am."

"You know something, Red? I never told you this before...But I believe it's because you've always been such a sound sleeper that you never discovered any of this sooner: Your father was getting a bit more critical towards me there towards the end and we were always fighting about every little thing, fighting even when there was no reason to fight, even when nothing was going wrong."

"D---did he hit you, Momma?"

"Once or twice." Rosa confirmed with a grimace. "He was so...Angry with me."

"But, why, why was he angry with you?"

"I think...He was a bit delusional and senile in his old age. Your father, as you know as well as I do, he was old enough to be your grandfather. But it's not just delusion, he seemed to genuinely believe that I was being unfaithful behind his back."

Red could see the absurdity in such a belief as this. After all: Her mother didn't even have enough strength to make it to the kitchen and back. So how would she be able to get out and head into town to be giving so much of her attention to a secret lover behind her father's back?

"Although, I suppose part of that came true." She chuckled. "I ended up having an affair without his knowing with...You; our own daughter."

Red's face was consumed with guilt when she realized that these words were true. It was her fault that her mother's unfaithfulness came...Although, at the same time, she wasn't sure why she was feeling bad when her father wasn't exactly the kind man that he once was when she was but a little girl.

"But I don't have any regrets on the things that I've done with you; they've been more beautiful to me than a winter rose."

"He tried to rape me." Red confessed; seeing as how her mother was confessing secrets of her own.

Rosa's eyes instantly grew and her mouth just fell open, gaping. "...He tried to rape you, Red?"

"I think he was drinking again...And he told me he wanted me to suck him; that he was my father and I was his daughter and that I should have to do everything that he tells me to because of his position."

"That horrible, awful man! My sweet Red, if I had known I would ha---"

"No, Momma; you're not aggressive by nature."

"...You're right." Rosa smiled meekly.

"I got lucky. I was able to get a large rock that was in the corner of the shack and then I just struck him over the head and got away."

"I'm glad he didn't get a chance to do those horrible things to you; Red. But...Now I think we should stop focusing on such terrible things and move to a more light-hearted subject that has nothing to do with your father. So. How is Thomas doing?"

"Dr. Johann told me to drop him off at his office and come back to check on his results in about an hour or two. He said that will give him enough time to make a diagnosis on Thomas."

"I was really hard on him before." Rosa admitted with a look of shame on her face. "When I saw you when the Woodsman had brought you to us right before he passed, when I saw Thomas coming, I was filled with such anger and rage because I felt that he was responsible for this all because he didn't accompany you to your grandmother's house."

"Momma..." Red nuzzled into her big bosoms with a soft sigh escaping her lips. "You were just worried I'm sure. I'm sure Tom didn't take it personally and isn't going to hold a grudge against you over something like that. So don't worry."

"I suppose so, Red. But...Enough of all of that. I'm probably keeping you from whatever it is that you decided to go do."

"I almost forgot." Red said.

"..I don't know where you plan on going, Red, but please be careful, all right?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Red gave a nod before lifting herself up and pulling away from her mother's warm embrace. But not before she planted a deep kiss against the lips of Rosa's.

Rosa relished the moment between her and Red. But instead of letting sexual feelings get in the way of the lengthily kiss that the two shared, she simply allowed her lips to linger against those of her daughter's without the slightest bit of movement. Just keeping them perfectly still in place.

When Red broke the kiss she cupped Rosa's cheek.

"You do give the sweetest kisses, Red." Rosa complimented.

Red's eyes wandered away as she began to feel her cheeks heating up vibrantly and lightly bit down on her lip at the clear flirting of her mother. The only ever person who ever flirted with her was Thomas and half of the time she was wondering if he was being serious or if he was just being playful. But from Rosa, she knew the flirting wasn't just joking around and that her mother meant every word that she spoke.

"I don't think I've told you this...But," Red returned her gaze back towards her mother's' face. "Tom has been acting really strange lately. It's almost gotten to the point where I just want to go spy on him and find out what kind of secrets he's hiding. And while I know that that's probably wrong to do, the way he's acting, it's like he's got some kind of big dark secret he doesn't want anyone to know about."

"I couldn't help but notice that as well." Rosa confessed. "When he showed up here right after the Woodsman brought you back home, me and him had a little bit of a scuffle together as I mentioned and...I don't know; I've just never seen Thomas behave in such a way before. It was...A little unsettling to be quite blunt."