The Wolven Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, I am so happy that you have called me by my name alone," Anabelle whispered into the kiss.

Sophie knew that once she had given in, there would be no turning back. But for some reason, she wanted to. It felt so right to be held in a passionate embrace, to have her buttocks fondled by lascivious hands, to be wanted in a manner a husband wanted his wife when the household had long fallen asleep. They were both no longer innocent, she thought in passing. She simply knew they were not. It was the air of lust that surrounded them that suggested so. Her head was beginning to swim, and she felt her relaxed body being pushed onto the wet sheets, her bosom heaving with each laboured breath. The lass unwittingly wrapped her legs around Anabelle's waist and gasped when delicate fingers slipped into her knickers, ran past her pubic hair, and stopped over her already sopping slit, while unnaturally sweet lips showered her neck with light kisses and frisky licks. The young woman took advantage of Sophie's panting and pushed her tongue past the no longer reluctant lips.

And this time, with her head gradually engulfed by a purple haze, the maid returned the kiss in kind.