The Wolven Welcome

Story Info
A werewolf undergoes an initiation ritual with a twist.
6.4k words
4.65
35.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paindora
Paindora
234 Followers

A/N: This story depicts bestial appendages and improbable physical situations on anthropomorphic creatures in sexual situations. Any creatures with animalistic features are sentient, mythical creatures able to participate in sexual situations of their own volition. All characters are 18+. This story contains extremely rough sex, reader discretion is advised.

This story can be read as a stand-alone story, or can be read after 'Her First Heat' for a fuller storyline.

As always, if you want to skip to the good stuff, follow the asterisks (***).

*****

Vereise was the first of the alpha werewolves to wake that morning, curled against the broad, muscular chest of her mate and true love, Heath. She yawned and stretched luxuriously, sniffing the air as her nails traced the musculature along Heath's chest. Her ears perked as she heard pleasure yipping down the hall - it sounded like Amber, one of the pack's omegas. That combined with the spicy-sweet scent of a wolf gone into heat could only mean one thing.

"Hey handsome," she purred in Heath's ear, rubbing her curvaceous body against him sultrily. "Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you this morning. Amber's finally gone into heat."

Heath opened his piercing blue-green eyes and smiled tenderly at his mate, kissing her forehead as he pulled her on top of him to straddle his strong body. Her presence was a panacea to all of his troubles: the clever, gorgeous alpha was his partner in all things. He knew he could trust her judgment and if she said Amber had gone into heat, he didn't even have to sniff the air to check.

Vereise stroked her fingers along the scars that laced Heath's chest: earned by fighting challenges to his supremacy and defending the wolves of his pack. Her light brown eyes held amusement as she watched her mate take in the sight of her gorgeous body hungrily: he had never been one to hide his desires from her.

"Amber's a good girl, once she's initiated she'll not have a minute to herself, I'd wager," Heath smirked, cupping Vereise's heavy, full breasts as he reminisced.

"Much like I remember the fighting for you when you joined our pack. A battle royale that lasted a week." Heath recalled fondly, grabbing Vereise's hair to pull her close to his lips, a deep growl in his throat.

"You were worth killing over."

Vereise kissed her mate deeply and smiled, remembering the standoff between the young and cocky Heath and the actual alpha at the time. Most of the other contenders had tucked tail by the fourth day but Heath and the alpha had fought on, neither wanting to surrender the girl to the other wolf. It eventually ended when Heath had torn the throat from the other alpha after gaining the upper hand and giving the alpha the opportunity to yield. He earned himself Vereise and the position as alpha in the same coup de grâce. He and Vereise had mated all night on the bloodstained grass and they had been inseparable ever since.

Vereise kissed her mate deeply on the mouth, her nails running down his sides which made him shudder in delight. He let out a low growl of pleasure, gripping the thighs of his mate powerfully, spreading her to look at her intoxicating slit. Her soft pink cunt made his mouth water just as much as the day he'd first gotten a snootful of it as a younger wolf. He wanted her badly, but duty called.

"I'm going to check in on her. You stay here, naked," Heath smiled at Vereise, tucking her into the luxurious furs that decorated their massive bed. It could have held six grown wolves and sometimes did, but normally the couple slept alone. Vereise nodded, curling up in the warm furs to await her alpha's return.

Heath padded down the hallway, entirely nude and confident with each step. He was a large man: nearly seven feet tall with a broad, muscular body. He had long, dark hair that reached past his shoulders and his skin held a deep golden tan, the many scars on his body highlighted in their contrasting pallor. He was considered a handsome man by many, and many of those bore the scars of Vereise's abrupt end to their dreams of having Heath as a mate.

The scent of Amber's heat began to fill his nose and please his senses as he stalked down the corridor. Other wolves had started to wake up and watched from their doorways as their alpha strode purposefully to Amber's room. They were curious about the young omega and whispered among themselves, trading observations and rumours.

Heath ignored the others as he approached Amber's room silently, in time to hear the voice of the older lone wolf named Magnus say:

"Well done, mate." There was silence after that, some rustling and movement, but nothing else until Magnus' dark head popped out of Amber's room and he called back into the room:

"I expect Amber will have a very busy day ahead of her, that's Heath coming now..."

Heath smirked and looked Magnus over as the other wolf busied himself with arranging himself back in the leather pants he was wearing, stretching with satisfaction.

"From the looks of it, Amber's already had a busy morning. She hasn't even had breakfast and has already been mated," Heath paused before entering the room as he saw Reade's wolven form holding and licking Amber. Reade was a young and frisky beta who had the right qualities to be a good lieutenant once he grew into himself a bit.

"Make that mated twice, given that you're both here."

"Nah, man, mated once and served a little liquid breakfast, if you catch my drift." Magnus wiggled his dark eyebrows suggestively with an impish smirk. Magnus was a bit of a dog, but he was harmless: his age was a benefit as it helped keep the younger wolves like Reade in line. Magnus knew every trick in the book, so Heath tolerated the fact he was more or less a walking hard-on.

Heath rolled his eyes with a smirk, letting Magnus wander off before focusing his attention on the omega before him. Amber quailed slightly in his presence, squirming submissively.

"Heath! I'm sorry, I just - - did I do badly? Am I in trouble?" Amber whimpered, her cheeks bright red with embarrassment as she closed her legs, trying to hide the fact that Reade's knot was still pleasurably shoved up her cunt.

"Amber, you aren't in trouble." Heath said, stroking her cheek with a broad hand as he smiled comfortingly at her.

"Once you're unknotted, take a bath and then come to mine and Vereise's room. You need to be initiated properly."

Amber blushed at the thought, her eyes going wide as the alpha stroked her cheek tenderly. Heath had always been kind but had never paid her much attention: as an alpha he had more pressing things on his mind. The weight of his attention now meant she had to put on a submissive display, to show that she was an obedient omega. She whined softly and licked at her own nose, offering her beautiful chest to show her vulnerability.

Heath took the sight in and nuzzled her softly, caressing one of her plump breasts possessively. He slid his fingers down her cheek tenderly and she nodded her agreement with Heath's words.

Reade felt a flare of jealousy within him as Heath responded so intimately to Amber's show. The way she submitted to him was so typical of an omega. Why couldn't she just tell Heath that she wanted his knot instead? What if she didn't want his knot as much as he thought she did? The thought worried him and he lay his wolven head on Amber's shoulder, nuzzling her to try and remind her of his loving presence inside of her.

"Good girl. Be as prompt as you can be. We will be waiting." Heath smiled at her and strolled away, headed back to the warm alpha waiting for him.

"She's been invited," Heath said by way of greeting as he slipped back into bed with Vereise.

"How long do we have?" Vereise asked as she kissed his neck lustfully, rubbing her hot body against Heath. Heath groaned, feeling his heavy cock thicken pleasantly in response to his mate's loving attention.

"Long enough to get you walking funny for the rest of the day, Ver," Heath growled, grabbing her rear possessively. "Not that you walking funny ever stopped me from a second round."

***

Vereise leaned in to Heath's hands with a smirk, her own hands stroking his massive shaft and coaxing it to hardness. Her fingers slid along him expertly as her warm tits rubbed against his tip, making him groan happily. She cupped his heavy balls, stroking them possessively as she looked deeply into his eyes.

Heath looked at her and growled, shoving her down onto the bed. Vereise gasped at his force and then smirked, springing upwards to dig her claws into his chest and catch his bottom lip between her teeth in her hot mouth. Heath snarled, pulling her head back by her hair, which broke the skin of his lip. As soon as he was free, he kissed her deeply, covering both of their mouths in the crimson liquid. Vereise licked it off of her lover, her nipples hardening in arousal: Heath wasn't hurt, the werewolves healed too quickly for a little bite to be more than a temporary inconvenience but they enjoyed bloodying each other in the moment as a sign of trust and intimacy. Anyone else would be killed for such insubordination but Vereise, his angel, was permitted to blood him.

Heath groaned happily as he pinned her to the bed, his massive hand closing around her delicate throat. He growled down at her:

"I'm going to fuck you until you cry, Vereise." Heath's cock throbbed at the delicious thought of his beautiful, powerful alpha brought to tears by his passion. Vereise struggled under the massive hand choking her but her face held an expression of pure bliss. Only Heath had been able to satisfy all of her feral urges, to be taken without mercy, hurt and used and then wrapped up in a loving embrace and to have it kissed all better. Vereise kicked her legs against Heath's muscular thighs and he grinned evilly down at her, his blue-green eyes holding ferocity and unchecked dominance.

"You'll have to try a lot harder than that, pup. I'm not going to give you up that easily," Heath whispered in her ear as he rubbed his hard cock against her flat tummy, groaning in pleasure. His beautiful alpha was strong in her own right but he was an alpha male: she would never win against him in a contest of pure strength. Vereise struggled valiantly, digging her nails into Heath's neck and chest, but her vision began to fade nevertheless. Had her lover taken it too far?

As she slipped into darkness, she heard two words resonate in her skull: 'Trust me.'

Heath watched Vereise go limp and released her throat immediately, his heart racing. Vereise was his prize and treasure and he treated her thusly even in the midst of their fights for erotic dominance. He picked her up and kissed her forehead tenderly, before placing her on her knees with her forehead against the bed, pillows underneath her belly to keep her in this submissive position.

Heath kneeled behind her, his massive hands meeting around her tiny waist, and he began to lick his unconscious mate's wet cunt. Vereise slowly came to with a moan, then a gasp of pleasure that made Heath's cock throb.

"Heath!" She gasped, arching her back as her mate pulled her closer, tasting her hot cunt with a long, experienced tongue.

"Yes, my love," Heath responded tenderly, his clawed fingers digging into her gorgeous thighs to expose her dripping pussy. He kissed her cunt softly, his lips roaming over her rear and slit possessively.

Vereise gasped and whined, wiggling ferociously underneath her massive partner. Heath overpowering her made her pussy drip and he knew it. He adored watching her squirm underneath him, surrendering to him and him alone.

"I'm just getting you ready to fuck without mercy, baby," Heath teased her as he spread her pussy wide with his fingertips, opening her hole so he could plunder her with his tongue.

Heath's cock was rock hard and ready to take his mate, he rubbed it against Vereise's soft pussy lips, teasing her open. Heath's hand slipped around Vereise's neck again as he rubbed his cock against her slit. No matter how many times he'd fucked her, seeing his hot tip against her wet cunt drove him wild. He bucked his hips to push the tip inside of her and Vereise moaned as best she could with the alpha's hand gripping her throat. Heath rubbed down her tits and tummy with his free hand, growling in satisfaction as he pushed his girthy cock into Vereise's tight fuckhole.

Vereise arched her back, working her hips against Heath to ride his throbbing cock demandingly. She was so warm and wet inside, Heath had to concentrate on not filling her belly with his seed right away. He could lose himself inside of her gorgeous cunt. Heath fucked Vereise down against the bed, using his weight to pin her against the bed while shoving himself inside her even harder than before.

"Dirty bitch, you love being fucked like that," he snarled in her ear, licking along her cheek as he gripped her throat and pinned her to the bed under his massive weight. He could sense Vereise's utter delight with her rough treatment and it made his cock swell inside her. He pushed all the way inside of his wolven mate, which made her yip in pleasure and pain as he stretched her obscenely, the mound of his tip visible through the soft flesh of her tummy.

"I love it! I want it!" Vereise gasped in agreement, spreading her legs wantonly as the alpha slammed his cock into her body mercilessly, making her cry out in pleasure and pain. She dug her nails into Heath's back possessively as he fucked her mercilessly. Heath bit down on her shoulder ferociously, making Vereise's pussy tighten around his cock, milking it softly.

Heath grabbed Vereise around her waist and pulled her to his chest, impaling her on his cock forcefully, battering her soft wet cunt with his massive prick. Vereise's dark head lolled to the side as she let out a scream of pleasure that turned into a long howl.

"Letting everyone know how much you love when your alpha mates you, Ver? Scream all you want, my love, you belong to me." Heath growled passionately in her ear as he used her hot little body for his own dark pleasures, just the way she wanted him to. He loved watching how her slick little cunt dripped onto his length, moments before he shoved it deep inside her again.

Heath turned Vereise around so she was facing him as he felt her arousal grow. He grabbed her jaw and kissed her deeply as he crushed her body against the bed, her soft thighs trembling around his waist of their own accord. Tears of pain and pleasure rolled down Vereise's cheeks, Heath licked them up comfortingly, savouring the passion of his beautiful mate.

'Put your arms around my shoulders, I want to feel you come while I'm fucking you against the wall, my Lupa.' Heath whispered into Vereise's mind as they shared in each other's pleasure mentally. Vereise obliged and Heath picked her up off of the bed and slammed her into the nearest wall, fucking her with reckless abandon now. He shoved his massive cock inside her as though he wanted to hurt her, his beloved Lupa impaled on his throbbing member.

Vereise arched her back and screamed in unspeakable pleasure as she felt the searing pain and pleasure of Heath's prick filling her to the hilt. She came hard, scratching against his broad shoulders as she twisted and trembled in her lover's steady arms. Heath came in the space of a heartbeat later, yelling wordlessly as his cock spurted a hot, thick load of his fertile seed into his sexy partner, pumping her cunt full of his essence as he pinned her to the wall.

Heath held Vereise against the wall, kissing her deeply as his hands slid over the new scratches and bruises she had that were already fading. He wished he could have spent the morning knotted in her delightfully but there were duties to attend to today. Nevertheless, he took the time to dry her tears and nuzzle her lovingly.

"I love you, Vereise. You are my soulmate," he said as he took her head into his massive hands. Vereise moaned softly at the tenderness and the fact she was incredibly full of her lover's come.

"I love you too, Heath. I am yours and you are mine," she agreed, looking lovingly into his eyes. Heath lay her down on the bed with infinite tenderness and he held her protectively for some time before slipping out of her pussy. He groaned as he watched the pearlescent white fluid flow out of the tight slit he'd fucked it all in to. He was about to start licking her to clean her - she was his alpha as much as he was hers and his own come didn't bother him at all as he was a secure wolf - when they both heard a tiny, timid knock on the door.

"Come in, Amber," Vereise said, propping herself up on a large pillow. Amber entered the room, her hair a little damp from the bath, her eyes widening when she saw and smelled the state Vereise was in. Would Heath be so brutal with her? She doubted she could survive such treatment.

"I came like you asked," Amber said softly, standing tentatively at the foot of their bed.

"Bitches always do," Heath grinned wickedly, stroking his mate's cheek affectionately, proof that bitches did indeed come when he asked.

"Come here, darling," Vereise said, opening her arms for the girl to come and lay close to Vereise.

"Your first heat, what an overwhelming time to be a wolf." Vereise sighed sympathetically, cuddling the omega close to her maternally.

Amber noticed Vereise didn't smell like Reade or even Heath. Vereise's scent was potent, like almost-burned sugar, frost and wild blackberries. It made Amber's mouth water in a way she wasn't expecting, especially under the watchful gaze of her mate: the alpha male of the pack.

"The others have been good to me," Amber said honestly as she curled against Vereise's plump breasts, feeling comforted by the alpha female's presence. Vereise was a kind alpha, she wouldn't let anything happen to her. Amber kissed along Vereise's collarbone submissively, a tiny thank-you for being allowed into the alpha's bed.

"Indeed, had you told me any differently there would be hell to pay, darling girl. Now, do you know why you've been invited into our bed today?" Vereise asked, stroking Amber's hair tenderly. Amber looked up at the strong, gorgeous woman in wonder and only just realised that Heath had moved to surround the pair of women, laying behind Vereise's head protectively, his posture was calm and protective as he watched them.

"I'm, um, well I'm to be initiated, I guess?" Amber said, tentatively reaching out to stroke Vereise's waist, admiring the perfection of her curves. Heath made a noise of pleasure and Amber blushed when she realised what she was doing. It just felt all so natural to her. Vereise's beauty could not be denied and Amber knew she had to submit to them both.

"Yes, you are. Heath and I would both be honoured to have you as a fully-fledged member of our pack. You're a kind, considerate omega who has developed bonds with many of us," Vereise said, looking deeply into Amber's eyes.

"Please! Yes! I want to stay with you guys... if you'll have me, that is." Amber blushed when she realised how overeager she was being. She wanted to stay here: she loved this pack, she loved Rea- wait, was she about to say that she loved Reade? Her thoughts were all muddled, the only thing that straightened it out was when Vereise leaned forward and kissed her tenderly.

Amber moaned into the alpha's hot mouth as Vereise's lips slid against hers. Heath watched the pair, his cock twitching pleasurably as the two women kissed before him. Vereise rolled Amber onto her back and lay on top of her, rubbing her soft breasts against Amber's. The women kissed tenderly, Amber submitting dutifully to her alpha female.

"You know that once initiated, anyone in the pack - male or female - will be able to call upon you if they need release?" Vereise asked as she spread Amber's legs open with her own thighs.

Paindora
Paindora
234 Followers
12