The Wolven Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber whined happily, nodding earnestly as her soaking cunt was exposed. Amber wanted to help soothe and please the pack she'd been invited into. The omega had rights to refuse, of course, but in the pack that Heath and Vereise operated there would be little need for refusal. Unlike some packs, they protected their omega from maltreatment.

"Yes, I... I will do my duty proudly." Amber moaned as Vereise's fingers moved to slide against Amber's soaking cunt. Amber spread her legs further, her heart hammering in her chest as the female alpha began to finger her, rubbing her hot little clit in circles. Amber moaned softly, trying to kiss Vereise as a thank-you.

"Good girl," Heath broke in, kissing Vereise on the cheek as he ruffled Amber's hair.

"As part of the initiation, I want you to learn how to please my mate. She's full of my come right now, and you're going to clean her, with your mouth."

Amber blushed and looked at Heath in shock: use her mouth on his mate's pussy? Sure, Vereise's scent was intoxicating, but right in front of Heath? What if he got jealous?

Heath chuckled as her unshielded thoughts spilled over, and he caressed Amber's cheek affectionately.

"Yes, little one, right in front of me. Seeing my lovely mate pleasured by a beautiful omega like you won't do any more than make my cock hard. It may seem complex, but it's simple: you're not vying for my position as alpha, and I want Vereise to have as much pleasure as possible, especially when I get to watch. If I wished, I could have my fill of the omegas as I desired as well."

Amber nodded and blushed, slipping to her belly in front of Vereise's well-groomed pussy. Vereise was bare and although a little battered and covered in seed, was beautiful and made Amber's mouth water.

***

"Don't be shy, girl. It's a treat for Heath when he gets to watch me with another bitch," Vereise said warmly, which encouraged Amber to take the plunge and start licking Vereise's pussy. It tasted wonderful and soon she was licking her with zeal, moaning as she tasted the hot seed dripping from Vereise's cunt into her mouth. Vereise gasped and spread her legs as she felt the little omega's tongue part her lips and immediately begin to drink Heath's come from her pussy.

Heath groaned as he watched the pair, caressing their thighs and rears, kissing along both of their bodies happily. Watching Vereise with another woman was a great joy of his. Both women responded welcomingly to his touches, Amber's cunt already a river between her thighs. Vereise kissed along her mate's knuckles, clasping his hand as she gasped in pleasure due to Amber's obedient lickings.

"Good girl, that's it, lick my mate's pussy good," Heath encouraged Amber as he stroked down her body while kissing Vereise hungrily. He could easily handle two women at once, especially when one of them was his gorgeous mate.

Amber whimpered happily, her entire lower face coated in pussy juices and semen, her eyes looking devotedly at Vereise, craving approval from the female.

Vereise reclined on the bed, her clawed fingers running through Amber's hair as the girl did her utmost to please the alpha female. Amber's tongue slid up Vereise's slit, scooping the seed still dripping from her hot pussy into Amber's eager mouth. Amber used her fingers to spread Vereise open, licking her clean affectionately, with all of the devotion an omega should show.

"You taste so good, Vereise," Amber moaned happily, kissing her pussy over and over fervently, worshipping the alpha female of the pack with her mouth.

"Good girl, you're a natural pussy eater," Vereise moaned, her small pink nipples hard from her arousal. Heath leaned over to play with them, his cock now a towering beast which would need satisfaction soon. He pinched Vereise's nipples, making her gasp and arch her back in pleasure.

Heath moved to kneel behind Amber, stroking his cocktip over her pussy lips. Her slit was almost as beautiful as Vereise's was there, but he could appreciate something different as well.

"Amber, I'm going to fuck you," Heath said in a soft tone, rubbing her body down comfortingly. "I will mark you with my seed to aid the initiation into the pack."

Amber's only response was to spread her slim legs wider and to bury her face even deeper in Vereise's hot cunt. Heath's cock twitched as he began to ease it inside of her, showing none of the brutality he had used on his mate. Aside from the challenge of the non-negotiable size of his cock, he was taking all pains to make her feel as good as possible.

Amber was in bliss the likes of which she'd never known: she was pleasuring the Lupa of her pack while the alpha's mate began to fuck her tight, fertile hole. She whimpered happily and splayed her legs as she licked circles around Vereise's clit, savouring her delicious pussy juices. Heath was a tender lover to her, easing his way into her hole with infinite care, rubbing her tummy as he did to help slip himself inside of her.

"Amber, you feel extraordinary," Heath groaned as he slid deeper inside of her, his cock pulsing with thick wolven precome already. Vereise smiled at her mate lustfully and pushed Amber's head down again to keep her attention on the pussy she was eating.

Amber's pussy gripped Heath's cock desperately, wanting to be mated and bred by him. She needed come inside of her, to be full of potent seed to breed her bitch cunt. Heath could tell she was going to spend most of her time after being initiated with her tail lifted and her snoot up a cunt. Amber cried out softly at Heath's impressive girth, she was struggling to take it even at the cautious pace he had chosen.

Amber's mind was reeling again, she simply became a slave to her instinct and felt her body begin to transform into the snowy white wolf she could more easily accommodate Heath's size with. Heath groaned as suddenly he felt her pussy change shape and size and he chuckled, patting her furred rear.

"You want to try it like this? Very well, just keep those fangs out of my darling Vereise's cunt or I'll tan your hide," Heath smirked, grabbing onto the wolfgirl's hips and slamming his cock into her now much more accommodating cunt. Amber let out a happy howl as she felt the alpha male fill her wolven cunt, an achievement for any wolf in his human form. There were very few men who could fuck a fully-grown she-wolf and still satisfy the beast but Heath was one of them.

Amber's claws scrabbled for purchase on the bed against the passion of Heath's hot thrusts so she could continue to love Vereise with her mouth. Amber's tail shot straight up as she felt Heath's cock brush up against her wolven cervix again and again, making her cunt squeeze around his thick member as the alpha of the pack mated her hot lupine pussy.

Vereise didn't seem to mind that the wolfgirl had transformed, merely spreading her legs further to allow Amber's snout to access her most intimate places. Amber eagerly licked the female alpha, curling her tongue up Vereise's pussy to penetrate her. Vereise trembled in delight as she watched her mate shove his warm cock into the wolfgirl, hammering her pussy now that she could take it with nothing but pleasure.

"I'm going to come in you, Amber, and fill you with the seed of the alpha. Be a good bitch and spread your legs wide for my seed." Heath panted, the wolven pussy around him milking his dripping cock. Amber obeyed and spread her legs wider, lashing at Vereise's clit with her eager mouth, wagging her tail to show what a good and obedient submissive she was. Heath's hard shaft fucked the wolfgirl over and over, making her whimper and whine ecstatically.

Vereise was the first to come, screaming in delight and squirting happily against the muzzle of the wolfgirl, her pussy clenching powerfully as Amber devotedly licked her clean, from ass to clit. Amber's muzzle pressed against her softly and she took pains to clean her Lupa well.

Seeing his mate come made Heath yank Amber back onto him and explode inside of her, his earlier orgasm in no way diminishing the power with which he let rope after rope of seed spurt into the hot little wolfgirl.

"Ooh, there we go. Come on, you pretty little thing. I'm gonna fuck you until you come for me, Amber. Let me feel that sweet little omega wolf pussy milk my big cock. Lift your tail like a good girl and come on my prick, baby," Heath cooed at her, mounting her and dominating her even in his human form.

Amber didn't need coaxing, she was more than ready to come. She let out a loud howl and began to milk Heath's cock with her pussy as she came, clenching tight around Heath's spurting shaft. She licked Vereise gratefully for sharing her hot mate as she came, a ripple of pleasure sliding up her lupine spine.

Heath slid out of the wolf and moved to gather the two women to him, one on either side of his powerful chest. He panted happily, his face flushed as the women kissed his neck, chest and each other, Vereise's lips meeting Amber's maw as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Welcome to the pack, Amber," Vereise smiled at Amber, whose ears flicked self-consciously and whose tail waggled to show she was thrilled to be part of it. After a few minutes laying with the couple, she got up and slipped out of their room quietly, surprised to find Reade waiting outside their door, a worried look on his face.

'Was it all right, Amber?' Reade asked her mentally, looking concerned as he watched her slip back into her human form. Amber nodded and took Reade's hand, stroking her thumb lovingly along his skin.

'They welcomed me to the pack... Vereise, wow, I didn't think being with a woman would be so... delicious.' Amber blushed as Reade pulled her into his arms, wrapping a fur from her bed around her to cover her nakedness. He was wearing a pair of loose trousers he'd slipped on just for the trip down the hall. He helped her back to her room, watching the corridor carefully for other wolves who might want to 'welcome' Amber.

"So what now? You just belong to anyone who... asks for you?" Reade asked, biting his lip worriedly. Of course that was the case, he knew it was. Why did it worry him so?

"Well, yeah. I'm an omega, I have to keep morale up in the pack. It's not like anyone wants to claim me all for themselves, Reade," Amber giggled at the thought. Claiming an omega? How absurd.

"Well... I..." Reade hesitated, his heart thumping in his chest so loud that he was sure Amber could hear it.

"What, Reade?" Amber asked, tilting her head to the side elegantly. Reade blushed and clammed up, before looking directly into her eyes.

"I want to fuck you again," he announced, trying desperately to save face. Amber either didn't hear his hesitation or pretended not to notice it. She smiled and stood, moving to wrap her arms around the beta, kissing his neck as her sexy body slid against his.

"That sounds delightful, Reade. You fit so well inside me," Amber whispered, pulling him towards the bed tenderly. The only thing was, Reade didn't want to be tender: he wanted to erase every mark and memory that Heath had made on the little omega.

Reade pounced on her, kissing her powerfully, angered by the taste of another wolf in her mouth. He wanted to be fair, she was her own wolf and an omega at that but she was his Ambie. His tongue thrashed in her mouth angrily, but Amber merely submitted to his anger, stroking his sides as she kissed him. She yielded to his mood and allowed him to take his anger out on her, like a good omega.

"Amber, I was so worried," Reade said, trying to disguise his emotions as mere worry. He rubbed his hands over her breasts as she whined placatingly at him, arching her back to offer herself to him.

"Reade, you were the one who told me it wasn't going to be that bad," she giggled, kissing him comfortingly. There was a strange look on his face, a kind of mad desperation that she hadn't seen before. Amber knew what it was time to do: she had to comfort the strong male before her and the only way that she could do that was by taking charge.

"I want to try it a different way, would you lay on your back for me?" Amber asked, stroking Reade's toned chest. Reade had never heard Amber make a request before and so obliged, watching her straddle him with a gentle smile on her face. She was so beautiful, an angel of mercy to help soothe his tormented heart.

***

"Amber..." Reade began, words failing him. Amber smiled and kissed him chastely, drawing his hands to her full breasts as she slid her hot cunt against his rapidly thickening shaft. Perhaps the little wolf knew more than she was letting on, but she didn't show it.

"Reade, I want to ride you, please," she begged breathlessly, wiggling her hips as she adjusted herself to have his cocktip at the entrance to the pussy he'd personally deflowered only hours earlier. Reade groaned and pulled her wet slit onto his hard cock, pumping inside of her a few times before she settled down at her own pace.

Amber moaned happily and began to bounce up and down on Reade's hot shaft, making him whine in pleasure as he felt her warm pussy caress him once more. Amber's tits jiggled pleasantly as she enveloped Reade in her warm cunt and he felt a strong urge to knot her again, to seal her so fully this time they couldn't separate until the afternoon.

"Ambie, baby, I want to knot you again," Reade told her, his cock pumping his sticky precum into her little fuckhole. Amber shivered delightedly at the idea of having his big knot inside her again, and she nodded her agreement, blushing.

Reade didn't need any coaxing - Amber had slid up on his human prick but slid down on a massive crimson wolf prick. She screamed in pain and pleasure at being suddenly stretched by a lupine member, and Reade pulled her closer into his arms comfortingly, letting her rest in his soft sable fur. He pressed his hindpaws to the bed and began to fuck her tight human cunt.

The wolf grunted and growled as he did his best to fit his throbbing lupine member in the tight cunt riding him. Her sweet juices helped ease his path but he was still stretching her cunt obscenely. Amber bounced up as down as best she could on the massive wolf cock, watching her wolven lover to gauge his pleasure. She could see his heavy furred balls so full of come for her and it turned her on immensely. Being in heat, she wanted nothing more than to be filled and covered in hot, sticky wolf seed.

Reade watched Amber ride his wolven form with a macabre sort of fascination: it was impressive just how much this little omega was able to shove up her little pussy. Amber was riding him like he was a king, rocking her hips back and forth to vary the entry and exit angle, keeping her devoted gaze on Reade.

Reade's cock bulged near the base with a massive, fat knot and she began to work it inside of herself lustfully. Reade whimpered happily as he watched her struggle with his knot, seeing how desperate she was to have it inside of her. He pumped his furred hips up to help her, wagging his tail as her little cunt finally swallowed it inside of her.

Reade panted happily as he pumped his cock inside the beautiful omega as far as his knot would let him, feeling the familiar tingling in his balls that let him know his orgasm was imminent. Amber leaned forward to kiss him on the maw, her soft breasts sliding pleasantly against Reade's fine fur coat as she rode the wolf's hot prick eagerly, the knot catching inside her bringing her dizzying pleasure.

Reade placed both of his clawed hands on Amber's hips as he let out a howl and unleashed a torrent of seed inside of her pussy. Amber screamed as Reade filled her, her pussy clenching tight around his knot as he shot pulse after pulse of hot wolf seed inside of her belly. She came, whimpering his name as she kissed his snout and scratched behind his ears, much to his pleasure. He loved the way that his name sounded on her lips.

Reade wrapped Amber up in a close hug, allowing his knot to settle within her comfortably. Amber lay against him with her legs spread to accommodate their being tied together, toying with the fur on his wolven chest.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this omega business," Amber giggled, kissing Reade's furred cheek.

"And not a moment too soon," a voice called from the door. Fen, one of the pack's subordinates, grinned from the doorway.

"Word's travelling fast, Amber. You can't hide up here with Reade forever..."

12