All Comments on 'The Wolves Ch. 003'

by Exigaet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ExigaetExigaetover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider checking out my Discord and Patreon. Both are linked in my bio. Thanks!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 4 years ago
Such a fun read

Taking the best from D&D mash it in with Star Trek and this is what I imagine you would get. 5stars. Please keep on with this story line.

CourthouserancherCourthouserancherover 4 years ago
Tense

OMG, please pick a tense. You bounce from past tense to present tense like a monkey on a bungee cord. And not as frequent, but still present, are the point of view shifts. Great potential, but you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need to slow down

You have been putting so much focus on exposition about the dungeons and the rules around it that you’ve so far spent no time letting us get to know any of the characters outside of a minor blurb. This makes it really tough to be invested in your story and world if we know more about the drop rates of gems and not who anyone is and how they got to where they are now.

Nemo18Nemo18over 4 years ago
Could be better

I'm enjoying the story but as others have said you've spent ALOT of words on world building and such. Which is important but not all at once. I feel like I don't really know the characters at all. You've also spent no time explaining the backstory, the war or anything. Also please pick a tense.

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
bravo

great story love this plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExigaet@Exigaet
Updated May 2, 2020: I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES