All Comments on 'The Wolves Ch. 006'

by Exigaet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying the story so far

I'm getting a bit confused regarding the tImeline. The first chapter with Jonathan starts in August, but it seems like it might be April instead? When the story moves to Scyftar it seems to be dated in April. I have not read this continuously so maybe I am forgetting part of the story or an explanation.

Regardless this is an enjoyable story.

ExigaetExigaetover 4 years agoAuthor
Nope, it's August.

@Anonymous

I just went through and found the part where I messed up. Usually I copy paste the date/time. It appears that I typed April instead of August when cutting to the Scyftan ship the first time, and then copy pasted it forward a few times. Unfortunately it is a pain to fix stuff like this on Literotica, so I'll put a little note in the next chapter about that.

So far, the story has only taken place one the first day, August 12(or August 13 in Scyftan time, since they're 16 hours ahead).

Thanks for catching this! I've found and fixed all the errors, so it should be easy to follow going forward.

Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

The Scyftan are very ugly people. If I was Jonathan I would never shift to his regular self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExigaet@Exigaet
Updated May 2, 2020: I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES