All Comments on 'The Wolves Ch. 015'

by Exigaet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mithanialmithanialover 4 years ago
About backing....

I back three other authors on patreon so note I'm in the habit of doing that. And perhaps I am spoiled but these authors I back post veritable tomes as chapters.. And post between 1 to 3 chapters a month. Some 1 a year. And the chapters are in the 20 to 60 thousand word range. I am enjoying your story and if the chapters were more dense with content and longer I would gladly back on patreon. Just a thought.

ExigaetExigaetover 4 years agoAuthor
@mithanial

Right now I try to post chapters every Tuesday and Saturday, at around 5000 words each, for a total of 40-45k words per month, minimum. I also have a goal up on Patreon right now where if I reach $100 per month, I'll bump up the words in every new chapter from 5000 words to 7500 words, for 60-67.5k words, minimum.

I realize my chapters are small right now, but I just started writing a few months ago. Hopefully as I get better, I'll be able to speed things up and write bigger chapters in the same amount of time.

RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifeover 4 years ago
Re: About backing...

Would one of those patreon creators happen to be tefler? Cause if not, you should at least check his story out. Its called Three Square Meals, in case you havent heard of it.

-Rebel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tefler

Rebel, Exigaet list Tefler in their profile as the only other author they follow...

I appreciate the work Exigaet, and I know the writing is difficult when it’s a hobby that you make a little money at. I’m still loving the story, and I can’t wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’m going to start off by saying absolutely enthralled by the story line and the amount of details and I’m always checking to see if a new chapter has been posted....but we’re 15 chapters in now and there isn’t even a hint of erotic scenes/imagery. I understand a slow buildup to such things but this is an erotic literature website..

ExigaetExigaetover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I haven't entirely decided yet on whether or not there will be erotic scenes or imagery in the story/series yet. It is still very early and there very well might be later. Should I have posted it in the Non-Erotic section? Perhaps, but it is pretty heavily Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

So far, everything in the story has taken place in less than 2 days, and things are very much still being set up. I'll keep it in mind going forward, especially with his date with Tessa coming up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExigaet@Exigaet
Updated May 2, 2020: I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES