All Comments on 'The Wolves Ch. 027'

by Exigaet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
StuheroStuheroover 4 years ago
Chapters are good but too short

I became a Patron of your writing for a short time until I saw how you were incentivizing the tiers and decided I could not support that business model. These short chapters are very frustrating, just as I start getting into the story it is over. Take a lesson from some of the other authors on Patreon like Tefler. Granted his chapters are huge and no one would expect you to match that but any Patron of his from tier $1 dollar and up has access to his new chapters as they come out. I prefer paying per chapter rather than per month as that gives the author a greater incentive to write. I do like your writing and would be happy to support you when, for me, it makes sense.

ExigaetExigaetover 4 years agoAuthor

@Stuhero

You've definitely given me something to think about. I was a Patron of Tefler for over a year, and his model follows the same models of other successful authors, such as pirateaba, so I understand how you feel about it. Now wouldn't be a very good time to change it, but perhaps I will for the beginning of the next billing cycle.

You will be happy to hear that chapters will be 50% larger as of chapter 32, though they will likely stay at ~7500 words until either a) I become a better/faster writer or b) when I hit my third Patreon goal. The former will likely happen before the latter, as I'm actively working to get better, though a busy work schedule hinders that.

Thanks for reading. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExigaet@Exigaet
Updated May 2, 2020: I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES