All Comments on 'The Wolves Ch. 037'

by Exigaet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TREK1TREK1about 4 years ago
Exigaet

I love this story of yours, I don't comment every time but believe me I want to.

I also really enjoy your chapters coming fairly frequently.

Keep it up please.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Love how this epic saga is developing and cannot wait for the next chapter to come out which I now will probably be later on in the week if not the weekend. Keep up the great work and have become a great fan of yours for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Series update

Hi there. I know that due to the panic that is currently happening that work on the next chapters has probably slowed but would it be possible to give the fans of yours some timeframe for new chapter releases? Hope you are well and remain safe. Cannot wait to hear back from you and to continue reading your wonderful saga :)

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Thank You!

The longer chapters are da bomb! Much appreciated.

This has all been too easy for Jonathan. It’s interesting that Jonathan never objected to his new role as king-to-be other than forbidding the whole kneeling thing. He’s seemingly quite comfortable in that leadership position. I wonder how comfortable he’ll feel the first time someone dies because they followed his orders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExigaet@Exigaet
Updated May 2, 2020: I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES