All Comments on 'The Wolves Ch. 039'

by Exigaet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ZydrasthorneZydrasthorneabout 4 years ago
Good job

You have been continuously doing a good job. The dungeons set up a lot of ground work needed, by what I am seeing. I would love move of the wolves they are trying to tame. Even if it is in passing and to show how much the puppies have taken to each of them.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 4 years ago

>I checked to see the results of the roll, and saw that she had rolled an 84 with no one even coming close.

Why in the world does it matter that she rolled an 84? It doesn't progress the plot in any way, shape, or form.

I think that's why people are getting frustrated with these sections, Exigaet. The writing is fine enough, but the amount which they add to the story is... Not great. It feels like when you're writing these sections that you get SO caught up on the minutiae that the entire chapters become absolute fluff.

Go back over the two chapters and see how many times you added the detail that Jonathan doesn't happen to be holding his phone while they roll for items. Yes, he can't use it well in dragonkin form. But why does that matter? Especially after the first time you mention it? It doesn't add anything to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 star aplenty

You'll keep getting 5 stars from me as long as the story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Repetitive with a little exception

I was going to give up on this story soon, but I enjoyed reading the part in the open valley with the wyvern and the goblin clan. However, I was expecting a little more depth in those few scenes, but it seemed to end as soon as it started. And then again it's the repeat of same old dungeon, some boring description of fight moves. This time the dungeon floor was somewhat different from what is typical in this story. So I am giving three stars for effort. However, it is not enough.

PS. I am writing this comment now, instead of before, even after having been fed up for so many chapters, is because this one some effort. And I welcome it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please advance story

I agree the story has great potential but the dungeons feel like a slow time crawl right now. A little is interesting but it feels like the overall story has stopped for a video game. Give them a 10x xp boost in the next chapter to move it forward please :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExigaet@Exigaet
Updated May 2, 2020: I am still writing The Wolves, but will no longer be posting any new chapters on Literotica. You can find more up-to-date chapters on other sites, or on my Patreon page itself. I'll be leaving the links to my patreon page and discord below to make it easi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES