The Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
The woman in corporate Japan.
1.3k words
4.21
8.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Woman

Most men are stupid. Some men are the complete opposite but get on in this life - you need to learn the difference.

Men make women messy - a beautiful line spoken by a beautiful and talented actress in a movie about a multi- millionaire who wasn't stupid.

Women can be just as stupid, and some, like me are the complete opposite.

I worked hard and I did well in the schools, I was sent to. I went on to college and got my degree and I got on the corporate ladder.

One thing I learned about men and some women, they all want to sample your goods before they buy. Men and women, all wanted to use my pussy for their own pleasure and not always for mine.

So, being a smart woman, I chose a Japanese company to work for.

Being tall, slender, blonde, and possessing toned body got me noticed and then they noticed my brains second.

Working as liaison between Japan and US interests clocked up thousands of air miles and luxury hotels. I was accompanied, occasionally, by a superior from the company but of course, he had a completely different agenda to the acquisition of contracts,

More than one little executive thought it was his divine right to help himself to my pussy. None succeeded. I fucked a member of the house cleaning staff, just to male the point- I own my own cunt. The executive was put firmly in his place.

Japanese men desire women to offer themselves after being coerced somehow. One mid- level executive thought I might like a rape fantasy- he was wrong.

When summoned to the Director, he was immediately fired and frog- marched from the building, after his attempted seduction.

What they didn't know was; that I fuck the Director.

Being in his 70's you might mistake him for frailty, but I can assure you he can be the complete opposite. When I'm in the right mood, when I'm wearing the black satin suspenders belt, matching briefs and black satin balcony bra that just manage to keep my luscious tits in. He is a stick of rock candy. And I like rock candy.

His invalid wife passed away three years ago; I came into his emptiness. I worked diligently and he noticed. After outperforming my male colleagues, I was the only woman, he took me under his wing, less than a year later, he took me to his bed, and then I fucked him like none other woman had done.

As I previously stated, men are stupid, Mr Ito was not of them, unless it came to my pussy.

As I planned, he became besotted with me- which suited me well for now.

Being a smart woman, I had to look for my next benefactor and whom better than his dull son, Mikuro. While riding my rock candy, Mikuro liked to watch. While his daddy slept, exhausted from pleasuring him, I would slip into his bedroom and find him, bespectacled and anxiously waiting.

"Lick my pussy clean, you naughty boy. Your father has left his seed in me again." I cooed. He couldn't get to me quickly enough.

Mikuro eagerly lapped at my pussy and scooped out his father's semen and swallowed it.

I've often pondered if Mikuro is actually gay or bi-sexual as he does enjoy the musky saltiness of his father's semen and his own. I always make him ejaculate on my tits or belly and instruct him to clean up his dirty mess.

To be fair, he does like me to clean his cock too. Mikuro has different tastes to his father, after fucking my cunt, he more often than not wanted my ass. A small sacrifice to keep him on my side, and his thin, oriental cock is quite manageable. I thank the universe that his doesn't posses his father's size and girth.

Like I said, men make women messy. I have reluctantly come to conclusion that men are just boys, who just get older.

Mr Ito shows the world the right thinking, honourable and traditional patriarch as good upstanding Japanese men aspire to be. When he cums, he gasps and moans and weeps. He misses his late wife, I think but it doesn't stop him being a dirty old man in the board room, after the weekly meeting of department heads.

"Adams San, please stay behind." The unknowing always assume that I have displeased Ito Sama but I quiver with excitement after these meetings.

"Surrender your panties, Adams San." Ito Sama asks.

I bow curtly. I fish under my smart, expensive skirt and pull down my silk pants. As usual, I have made sure they are marked and still damp from my masturbation sessions. I fingerfuck myself often, in the morning before I get up, I play with my pussy again, at coffee break, soaking my panties for Ito Sama and again in my lunchtime break, just to top up my fragrance that seep into the gusset of my panties. Master Ito keeps all my panties; he is considerate enough to purchase and courier over boxes of them for me to soak for him.

You cannot judge Japanese men by western standards, I learned that very quickly. Western men might be thought of as perverted, if he adorned his bedroom at home with the marked, soiled panties of his lover but Master Ito likes the fragrance of a woman.

Mikuro has been stealing them to wrap around his cock as he strokes himself to orgasm.

In the boardroom, the doors electronically locked and the CCTV cameras go dead. Master Ito has a master kill switch and he likes the privacy of his board room.

Usually I lay on the boardroom table, spread my legs before Master Ito and finger my clit, getting as wet aasI can before the old man's rigid swollen cock ploughs into me.

Today, Master Ito demands something new. On my hands and knees, he fingers my cunt to a a suitable slickness and then uses my own juices to lubricate my twitching anus.

"Fuck!" I whisper, fluttering my sphincter to encourage its relaxation. Master Ito wants a piece of Mikuro's favourite treasure. This will stretch me wider than I am used to.

I'm going to be sore all afternoon; Mikuro will demand anal tonight, as usual, once he used my cunt.

I can feel Master Ito nudging his glans into the ring of my anus.

Time to play along."Oh, Ito Sama, use my body to give yourself pleasure. Put your youthful cock into my anus- make me your obedient Geisha girl."

Despite being old, Ito's cock is large, out of proportion with his frail looking skinny body.

But he can fuck like a man half age.

I feel his stiffness fill the cavity in me.

"Oh, Master Ito fuck me! Fuck my gaijin asshole. Fill me with your imperial seed." I whisper obediently, just loud enough for Ito to hear.

He fucks me hard, my asshole stings and reddens but mercifully Master Ito ejaculates quickly.

"Arigato Master Ito. Thankyou Master. "I thank him for making me his woman, already his semen dribbles out of my ruined ass.

Men do make women messy.

As Ito collapses on his chair, I scoop the semen streaming out of my ass and lick my hands, swallowing his seed, I quickly turn my attention to his dirty cock and ask permission to clean him.

"Please allow me to clean you Master." He nods, panting hard.

I lick and suck away the globs of pearl white semen, snaking down his rapidly deflating member.

Fucking me in my ass, was unusual but as a good Girl Scout, I'm always prepared with an enema in the morning and again before I see Mikuro.

I thought how I might use Master Ito's desire for my ass, to my advantage.

End of Chapter One