The Woman in the Cartoon

Story Info
It's funny what memories your mind can bring up.
1.9k words
4.61
7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

A pretty quick one here. The cartoon mentioned is real. It's probably been 30 years since I saw it but it pops back in my mind every now and then. I've looked around for it a few times but have never found it again.

-GolfingSamurai07

I suddenly see the cartoon in my head. It's as clear to me now as it was on first day I saw it.

The cartoon was this: A large, naked black man is standing at the edge of a bed speaking to someone. His now deflated but still freakishly huge cock is hanging heavy between his legs. A tiny blond woman is on the bed on all fours; her pussy is gaping unnaturally, impossibly wide open, and dripping with the mixed fluids of a sexual encounter. You could easily stick your fist inside without touching the sides. Her body is trembling and her face is fearfully showing both shock and panic, almost terror, as she looks back towards him.

The caption reads, "Don't worry, baby. It'll snap back shut in about 30 minutes."

Why is my brain bringing up that damn cartoon? Because just a few hours ago, I was the woman in the drawing; I was hands and knees on a bed in front of a man. Cum was running out of me onto the sheets below. I was trembling while I looked back at him and that big cock hanging down between his legs with quite the expression on my face.

There are 2 major differences though between that cartoon and now. One is that in addition to shock and panic, my facial expression contained a great deal of pleasure. The second difference is that it wasn't my pussy gaping open; it was my asshole

I shouldn't be thinking of anything other than how happy I am here on my honeymoon with my new husband and how bright our future looks together, but my mind is forcing that cartoon on me.

I can remember it taking up a full page of the magazine. I can also remember that single panel drawn in black and white both fascinating and scaring the hell out of me. I thought that if that's what happened during sex, I wanted no part of it. No sir, No ma'am, No thank you.

I think that cartoon must have always been somewhere near the surface in my mind because I was almost 22 before I lost my virginity.

I dated a little once I started college and even enjoyed the feelings when they would cop what I now know to be clumsy feels of my boobs. Even though it actually terrified me to think of a penis entering my body, I liked feeling a cock as it hardened beneath my touch through a pair of jeans. It felt so huge at the time.

In my second year at college, my newest boyfriend managed to get my shirt and bra off one night. God, what ecstasy he brought me with his fingers, lips, and tongue. Rubbing my pussy through my slacks was even better yet. Eventually, when he did get his hand into my panties, I almost lost my mind during my first real orgasm. But I was so sore down there for the next few days at just having a finger in me that it only reinforced my internal fears and I never let him near me again.

It was my next boyfriend in college that finally got his cock into my pussy.

How did I lose my virginity when I was petrified of sex? Sadly, I fell into the same trap that thousands of young unsuspecting girls each year at college fall into: Alcohol.

I was more than extremely relaxed when we started fooling around back at his place after the party and it happened. The next morning, I was pissed that he would take advantage of me like that. I thought he really loved me. But on the other hand, I thankfully now knew that sex really wasn't anything to be afraid of.

I let him fuck me once more a week later. I made sure I was stone sober so I could get the full experience. I thought afterwards, 'why does everyone make such a big deal about sex?' His cock had felt so much bigger through his jeans but really wasn't much bigger than his finger when he took it out and he didn't even last a minute inside me before grunting and collapsing on top of my naked body. Rubbing my tits and pussy over my clothes while we were getting ready had more of an effect on me than the six pumps of his hips.

It was the next and ultimately final boyfriend that actually taught me to appreciate my body and enjoy sex. He was never in a hurry, taking his time working me into a frenzy and actually getting me to beg him for it before entering me with his fingers or tongue; and eventually, his cock.

And speaking of his cock, I had thought that my previous boyfriend's cocks felt huge under my hand when I rubbed them. Those were apparently miniscule compared to how this one felt through the thick fabric. And it was even bigger than that when he finally got me to take it out of his pants.

Just the sheer size compared to the only other one I'd seen in person made me nervous about sex again but I had apparently nothing to worry about. He was so tender and gentle, making sure I was more than ready for it. It never hurt like I thought it would and he lasted what seemed like 20-30 minutes allowing me to have so many orgasms that I lost count and almost passed out. It was nothing like my previous experiences.

I found myself doing anything to please him.

He had my complete and total trust. That's why I barely flinched when his fingers brushed against my rosebud while his face was buried in my bare pussy that I had just shaved that morning as a treat for our wedding night.

I was already slick with juices dripping down to my crack when his tongue darted from my pussy and swept along the crinkle of my asshole and added more lubrication. His fingers crept back into the crevice and tickled me a little before beginning to probe, gently at first; then a bit more insistent before one finally slipped in up to the first knuckle, causing me to gasp.

That particular finger never moved for the next 30 seconds, but the two on his other hand kept pushing in and out of my pussy and his tongue never stopped flicking my clit.

Then he pulled back just a fraction of an inch to let a little more of my juices run down before starting to push back in. He stopped and backed up a little a couple of times but soon had his index finger as far into my ass as it would go.

His tongue never quit moving against my clit as he pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in again.

That's when I had my first anal orgasm. It hit me out of nowhere and my body convulsed like never before. I think I screamed out loud but honestly don't remember hearing it if I did.

Ten slow strokes in and out, twelve slow strokes in and out, twenty slow strokes in and out. Then he added a second finger and repeated the strokes. I know I screamed out loud when that next orgasm hit. I can't believe I didn't snap his neck when my legs clenched his head and my hips bucked against the bed.

He pulled his fingers out and rolled me over. Feeling him tugging on my hips, I moved up into a doggy position with my chest and shoulders as flat onto the bed as I could get them; just like I knew he liked it.

The cool liquid hitting my ass broke the spell I was under for just a moment but soon his two fingers were back inside my bottom and suddenly I didn't care about anything else. I'm still not sure where the bottle of lube came from and if he would have asked me beforehand, I would have said I didn't need it. I felt like I was gushing, and I truly was, but now that I was on my hands and knees, all my juices were dripping onto the bed instead of back to my ass.

His two fingers had me feeling so full, almost bordering on uncomfortable but, surprisingly, I was actually enjoying it.

Three fingers, however, were definitely uncomfortable and suddenly I wasn't having such a good time even though I knew he'd never deliberately hurt me. He felt me tense and I soon felt another squirt of cool liquid followed shortly by his other hand reaching to rub my clit and him bending forward to kiss that magical spot between my shoulder blades that he had discovered early on in our relationship. A whisper of encouragement and love in my ear and I found myself pushing back against his fingers and the pain.

I was suddenly empty and felt another blast of cool liquid. It felt like the whole bottle this time; then came the pressure that I knew eventually would be coming against my last virgin orifice.

Jesus Christ! What was trying to stick up there now? Did he grab the bottle of champagne from the bedside table when I wasn't looking and try to put it in me? Surely that couldn't be his dick. Then the head popped through that ring of muscle and I knew it actually was his beautiful cock.

He rubbed my back lovingly before grabbing my hips and pulling me slowly back towards him as he pushed forward. My sphincter stretched more than I thought possible to accommodate his invasion. I was sure numerous times that it wasn't all going to fit but soon, his trimmed pubic area was smashed against my ass.

I think I both cried in pain and screamed in pleasure at the same time.

He slowly backed out and then, just as slowly as the first time, pushed back in.

Repeating the process but just a little faster each time has me panting and squealing.

He pulled my shoulders up off the bed so he could have access to my boobs and nipples. Pinching, squeezing, and pulling on them as he continued to move in and out of me.

It felt like my body was at the point of maximum stretch and anything more would only be accomplished by the tearing of flesh but he was soon sliding in and out faster with seemingly greater ease.

Just when I felt like I could no longer take the pleasure or the pain, he pushed fully into me and I could feel his cock erupting. The pulsing of his spurts was magnified in my ass versus my pussy and his cum felt twice as hot in my bowels.

My own orgasm hit just moments after his and I swear that I blacked out for a moment. If he hadn't been holding on my hips, I would have collapsed onto the bed.

When I regained consciousness, I looked back at him. It was both the worst and best experience I've ever had.

As I reflect on it the next morning, I realize I am now the woman in the cartoon. It's been 7 hours since my husband fucked me in the ass and even though it still feels like I'm waiting for my asshole to snap back shut, I can't wait to be her again.