All Comments on 'The Woman is my Mother'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jupitercreekjupitercreek4 months ago

That was one hell of a good story.

Easy Five Stars ***** and a favourite

BaldingBalding4 months ago

How does this show up and not immediately have 5 stars? This is the kind of work that makes one want to read your entire catalog.

Which I'm about to start right now.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented4 months ago

Nice tale and with legs for a future chapter. Bravo. One or two spelling and grammar errors, but we all make them. However, I ask you to PLEASE sort out the "I" and the "me" and the "my."

NOT "I blame my sister and I." It should be "I blame my sister and me (or myself)."

NOT "A discussion between mum and I." It should be " A discussion between mum and me."

"I" is the SUBJECT of a sentence. "Me" is the object of a sentence.

I hate criticising - I prefer helping, so I hope you receive this as it is intended, best intentions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please.

Did you consider bringing sister home for mama’s pleasure and your pleasure too?

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

There has to be a part two where the sister leaves her husband and has a relationship with her brother.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredible story - keep up the good writing!

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

"I think I'd be correct if I noted that every position is open except missionary and there will be no kissing? - WTF? RESPECTING THE DAD = NO RESPECT FOR THE SON! Sad story, in the end the son is not quite good enough and will always only be 2nd best to the Mom...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

3some or 4some all fucking like a family should

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

BS galore! Waste of time.

Texzilla58Texzilla584 months ago

Great writing but didnt like the ending. No missionary or kissing doesn't fit that level of commitment or relationship. it s like a drag race into a brick wall. Its a very impersonal resolution in mynopinion.

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO4 months ago

Well done. Very well written. I think that mom and son are more in love then just loving each other. A romantic and sexy loving story. I truly think there could be more chapters maybe sis wants some loving to

gaggedhardgaggedhard4 months ago

Loved the story, beautiful

TheOldStudTheOldStud4 months ago

Wonderfully crafted story in every respect. I can see a sequel down the road when Maria's kids are out of the house and her husband is gone and Pete comes to the rescue again. I think Maria wants that too...

morningfun1974morningfun19744 months ago

loved the story just wish it would had continued.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story but the ending was a little sudden there should have been more sex 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very long story with too much dialog (most of the story sounded like a transcript of a therapy session) and a let down ending. Wish they would have committed to each other and been exclusive. The ending just landed with a thud.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

An OK story but kind off an abrupt ending. I thought the build-up was leading to where Maria was gong to at least watch as Pete and his mom had sex for the first time. Oh, well . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

interesting approach ,exciting to follow an update if it came as a continuance 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...