The Woman is my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers

She put my hand between her legs and moved my fingers back and forth along her slit.

"Now you know what it's been doing to me."

She was soaking wet. The reality of what we had been doing sunk in and I wanted to forget about dinner and fuck Mom right there. I wanted to bend her over that table and slip inside her, but she was quick to put that thought to rest.

"That's as far as you get for now," she said. "Eat your dinner."

I was disappointed, but knew it wasn't right to just jump into it like that. She was taking her time and I needed to let her. I learned though, that her teasing knew no bounds. She taunted me the entire time I was eating.

"I know you masturbate in your room some nights and I have no doubt you will think of me tonight when you do. The difference is that tonight will be the first night I dip my fingers into my pussy since your father went away. I see your hardened cock in your pants almost every day and I can't hold back anymore."

Holy hell, where did this come from? I thought.

First, she put my hand between her legs, and I felt her juices. Then, she spoke to me in a way I had never heard her speak before. It was like we were lovers, and she was comfortable enough to talk to me like we'd been having sex for ages. It made me want to escalate things even more. It was a chore to keep a level head, though.

"Well, you're right about that," I said between bites. "I do that so I don't push you too far, too fast."

"I appreciate that more than you know. We need to talk about that, though."

I put my utensils down and listened to what she had to say.

"When you first came here, I didn't think it would get this far. I never intended for it to, nor would I have ever wanted you in that way. As I've said, though, you're a grown man and you've become the man in this house. I've dumped all the bad habits I pitied myself into and I'm nearly ready to set my sights on what's out in the world. I have you to thank for all of that."

She stopped and looked at me waiting for a response.

"I also did not have intentions for all of this to happen," I told her. "My main goal was to get you to stop smoking and drinking, start eating better and get back in shape. I wanted you to go out and date and see if you could find that spark again. I'll still consider everything a success if you decided not to dip your foot in the pool."

She agreed with me and proceeded to tell me everything my sister already let me in on up to the point of sex.

"So," she continued, nearing the end of her speech, "I never minded showing you my body because I needed to know what a young man like yourself would think because it would let me know where I stand amongst the most critical crowd. When I decided to share my body with you, I never intended to let you touch me. Honestly, I actually never expected you would want to. Here we are, though. You've touched me in a place no other man beside your father has."

I thought for a moment and asked the question that I figured I knew the answer to.

"Are you wanting to try intercourse before you date?"

She looked at me strangely and it seemed like she had never considered that. I thought I made a huge error in how I approached her that night, but she took it in a different direction.

"Sex is not something you forget how to do," she said. She reached across the table and took one of my hands in hers. "I'm not worried about performing well in bed. I'm self-conscious, not inexperienced."

We both chuckled at her accurate self-assessment.

"Like I said, I never intended to let you touch me, but something made me want your hands on me."

"Oh," I said, sulking back in my chair slightly. I felt dumb for not seeing the obvious.

"Yeah," she said softly. "I demanded so much from you and you gave up so much to come and help me. I truly feel like a new woman, Peter. So much so that while I never should have exposed myself to you, I needed a safe place to do it with the last man on earth I had trust in. I should not be sitting here naked with you, and I should not have let you touch me like you did. I liked it, though."

"Me too," I mumbled.

"I planned to stop all this once you saw my entire body and you could tell me what I needed to hear, good or bad. Everything went perfectly slow, and in a moment of weakness, I took it to the next level."

"I suppose we both did, yeah?" I asked, trying to make sure she wasn't feeling ashamed about her decision.

"Well, yes, but I started it. Regardless, if you can promise me that you'll take it just as slow, I would like to finish what we started."

There was no hiding the smile that crept along my face.

"You are amazingly attractive, Mom, and I would love to go forward at your pace."

She squeezed my hand gently and her warm gaze made me feel at ease with everything.

Nothing happened that night, but I replayed the talk we had in my mind many times and made a plan to move forward. It was like she was asking me to initiate anything else that would happen, and I made plans to do exactly that. It was constantly on my mind about how to be slow about it, but I decided to use her tactic against her. I would be the tease that she had been to me all that time.

The actions I took were just to ensure I touched her in the right places at the right time. If we passed each other, I would make sure I placed my hand on her hip and squeezed gently before letting go and act like nothing happened. I did that many times while she continued to traipse around the house in as little clothing as she felt comfortable in. After a few days of that, I moved on to the next step.

When she was topless making dinner, I would sneak up behind her. I would wrap my arm around her and cup one of her breasts in my hand. I would also ensure I pressed my hardness into her ass to let her know I was turned on watching her. Until that night, Mom never walked the house completely nude.

"Take off my panties," she whispered to me as she continued making dinner.

I knelt and pulled her panties down her legs. I planted a gentle kiss on each cheek and told her I was keeping those panties for myself.

"Need a trophy of your conquest, young man?" she asked.

"I do, actually."

I got myself worked up and took things a step further than I initially planned. I remained behind her and put my hand between her legs from behind. My finger rested between her wet lips and my thumb rested casually on her puckered hole.

"Oh!" she moaned softly as I moved my hand back and forth. "I like that."

"How much do you like it?" I asked.

She shoved the pan to the back, unused burner and turned off the stove. She arched her back and pushed her ass back onto my hand.

"So much so that I want you to make me cum," she hissed.

I moved with a little more determination and slipped a finger gently inside her. She was tighter than my sister let on.

"Fuck! Peter!" she yelped and began humping my finger. "Meet my thrusts!"

I knew what she wanted, and we got in sync with each other. The sound of wet slurp noises filled the kitchen and got louder and faster with each passing second.

"Damnit!" she announced as she gripped the handle of the oven door and braced herself.

Her legs were shaking, and I could just feel her inner walls gripping my finger. She was very tight indeed and I couldn't wait to get my cock inside her. I was satisfied with how quickly I was able to make her cum and soon she was breathing heavily, still gripping the oven door handle. When she composed herself as much as she could she turned and took a fistful of my shirt in her hand.

"You're not old enough to know how to do that to a woman!" she said.

I nodded happily and told her it was the first time I'd done something quite like that.

"When I first touched you like I did the other day, I got the idea that this was something you would enjoy, and I see I wasn't wrong."

"Now I'm a mess," she said.

"Get cleaned up, Mom. I'll finish dinner for you."

She straightened herself up and pulled me in for a hug. Her lips wrapped around one of my earlobes and her tongue flicked back and forth over it and swirled it in her mouth. Just as she did that, her hand moved over the full length of my cock.

"If you're a good boy and do all your chores tonight, Mommy might take care of this for you before bed," she whispered in my ear before taking off to her bathroom.

Fuck, I thought.

I intended to rub one out while she was cleaning up, but I certainly wanted to see Mom's other talents. Instead, I finished dinner and set it out on the table. Mom came back out wearing nothing except the false cuffs and her waist chain she had on before.

We ate in somewhat silence, only sharing occasional glances and quirky grins. When we were done, she got up to leave the kitchen.

"Finish your chores and come watch a movie with me," she said without looking at me.

I quickly did the dishes and wiped everything down before making my way to the living room. It was dark with only the light of the TV screen to illuminate the room. I sat next to her, and she went to work right away. She leaned against me and wrapped on arm around my shoulders and used her other to dig into my sweats.

"I masturbated in the bathroom while you made dinner," she whispered as she freed my cock.

She stroked it slowly up and down, making sure her fingers massaged the tip completely before moving them back down the shaft.

"You have a nice dick," she said. "Though, I don't have a lot of experience touching different men's cocks. I like what I feel."

"I like what I'm feeling," was all my idiot brain could come up with.

She stroked me for a couple minutes and leaned into me closer.

"I'd suck it for you, but turnabout is fair play. You didn't eat my pussy, so, you don't get a blowjob."

"Noted," I moaned.

Thinking of Mom's mouth around my dick really got things moving forward. I reached down and played with my balls for a moment before Mom slapped my hands.

"That's my job, mister!" she said as she repositioned herself.

She took on both jobs and stared at my cock while she jerked me off.

"One day, your cock will be where your finger was. You'll hold onto my hips, and you'll fuck me as hard and as fast as your finger was."

Damnit, I thought. She's going to make me cum too fast!

"Did you like how tight my pussy was? I was imagining your dick slowly sliding in me. With each inch inside my pussy, you would pull out and press in just a little deeper until you filled me up."

"Mom," I moaned, beginning to meet her hand like she was doing to me in the kitchen.

"Yes, fuck my fingers and cum all over them," she coached. "Let that cream flow out of your cock and all over your shaft and my fingers."

Those were the words that put me over the edge. I thrust forward with each spurt, and she milked my cock in a way nobody ever had. Soon, her hand was covered in my cum and she slowed her hand movement to a crawl.

"When I milk you like that, it helps prevent shooting cum out like a cannon. I used to like doing this and watching it dribble out onto my hand."

She let me go and brought her fingers to her mouth. I watched her lick each one clean and was amazed at what she knew with only a single lover in her life.

"I hope it won't be too long before we have another wonderful night like this?" she asked.

"That was the best hand job I ever had, Mom. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you know."

"Thank you for everything you've done. You're still making me smile with all your compliments."

"I'm glad you're back to your old self," I told her.

We watched a movie together and went to our separate rooms that night. I continued my random touches in the days and nights that followed. Mom remained selective about what she wore, and I began to see a pattern. After watching her all that time since she first began dressing down for me, I realized there was a method behind her behavior. When she was just topless, she was happy with me looking at her body and didn't care for much else. When she wore no panties, with or without a coverup, she was horny and wanted me to be creative. I took that observation and waited until she was without underwear again before I made another move.

That day, I caught her in the laundry room in the morning. She had a full body coverup on and nothing else. I could see her nude body clearly beneath it. When she closed the washer lid and it began to fill with water, I came up behind and surprised her.

She yelped in surprise as I quickly turned her and lifted her up on top of the machine and sat her on the edge. She didn't say a word as she watched me get on my knees and open her legs. When I moved in, she held my head and opened her legs even wider for me.

"Oh my," she said as my tongue fist contacted her moistened lips. "Someone's a horny little devil this morning."

I moaned affirmatively into her pussy and licked from the bottom of her hole all the way to her clit, pushing my tongue inside her as much as I could.

"Yes!" she announced.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and let my tongue do its thing. I could tell by her squeaks and moans what to do and knew I was doing the right thing at the right time by how tightly she gripped my hair. I also leveraged the experience I gained fingering her in the kitchen. She was soon begging me for more.

"I want that cock of yours inside me so bad!" she begged. "Bend me over this machine and fuck that dick into me!"

I ignored her pleas and focused on my task.

"Oh, do you want to punish Mommy for not sucking your dick? Is that it?"

I'd never been into the incest kink before but hearing her voice say those true words drove me wild. I loved how she got into it. My hands roamed up both her legs and up her body when she snatched them up and placed them on her tits.

"You're so good at this!" she praised.

Her hips moved in tiny little circles, and I moved with her. She was well experienced and whether she knew it or not, I was learning a lot from her. Thoughts began to swirl in my head about how every mother should teach their sons that way. As I continued eating Mom's pussy, I wondered how long she would allow us to keep having sex. I would have been happy to continue for as long as she wanted since I was perfectly happy with her, and once I had my dick inside her, we would have been a man and woman who perfectly satisfied each other's needs.

Mom drew me out of my thoughts as her thighs closed quickly on my head while the machine and her body both began to shake.

"Cumming so hard," she grunted. "Oh!"

She continued using her legs like a vice as my tongue danced over her clit.

"Stop!" she squeaked.

I continued on and sucked her into my mouth.

"Stop!" she squeaked again, but her legs never let me go. "Oh, fuck, please stop!"

I sucked her harder into my mouth and her hips jolted forward as she opened her legs. As I withdrew, her hands covered her pussy, and she leaned back as much as she good.

"God damn!" she repeated over and over.

I remained on the ground with her juices covering my face as I waited for her to recover. When she could, she used her elbows to elevate her upper body and she stared me down. I must have looked like an idiot as I remained on the floor with a big grin on my face.

"Think you're slick?" she asked.

"Kinda, yeah!"

"Well," she said, coming to a fully seated position, "that was very good. So good, in fact, that I'm going to just sit here for a little and collect my thoughts."

I went about my day happy with what the morning had become. I ran some errands and took care of some light housework. Mom had also gone out for the day, and she approached me after she got home as I was cleaning up my room and getting the finished laundry put away.

"Peter, I want to ask you something," she said from the doorway.

"Sure, whatever you want."

She fidgeted a bit before asking, "Are we going too far?"

I stopped cleaning and moved closer to her, but because of her question, I wanted to ensure there was sufficient distance between us.

"That's entirely up to you, Mom. Let me ask you something. Do you feel ready to head out into the scene?"

She didn't react in a way that made me know what she was thinking. She looked at the floor for a while and continued fidgeting.

"If you're not, that's fine. To your question, though, it's obvious that we've crossed a societal line. Neither of us can deny that. We've already gone too far when you consider most people's opinion on the matter. I still think that everything I've done so far is in your best interest."

"What about what I've done?" she asked quietly.

"That's a different matter, I suppose. Do you regret it?" I asked, not enjoying where the conversation was headed.

Again, she hesitated, and I jumped in.

"You hesitated to answer me which tells me that you're not sure if you regret it or not. I would not be doing this for the right reason if—" I said before she cut me off.

"I wasn't hesitating, Peter. I was thinking about something else."

I was concerned that something happened while she was gone and asked about that.

"No, I was just thinking about what you did this morning and about everything that happened since that day you showed up."

"And?" I asked, prodding her further.

"I don't want to date anyone."

I must have looked disappointed because she instantly jumped to defend her statement.

"I'm happier than I've been since before your father left and it's all thanks to you. The memories I have of him will sometimes be painful, but they grow happier each time I think about them. I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for me, and I don't want use sex as a way to show my appreciation. That's not what sex is for!"

"What are you trying to get at?" I asked.

I had a few ideas where she might have been going but I let her talk it all out.

"I didn't have any errands to run today. I went to the park to think. I loved your father with everything I had, and I did everything for him. Now, I will do everything for me. Well, after a lot of thought, what I want for me is you."

I was hoping she wasn't going to say that, but I was also intrigued at the idea.

"Can you tell me what you want from me?"

"I want everything we've been doing and more," she said. "I'm not selfish, though. I know you have your own life, and I could never expect you to put your life on hold for me like that."

"Mom, just tell me what's on your mind," I said.

"I'm ready to live my life the way I want to while I honor the memory of your father. I'm happy again and won't risk falling into that horrible state you found me in. I don't want to date or bring home another man. I'm interested to know if you're willing to indulge me in satisfying my needs occasionally."

"You could have just started out with that, ya know," I said with a smile.

She reached over and shoved me playfully. It was clearly a thing the women in my family liked to do.

"I know I talk a lot but even after thinking it all through today, I needed to talk it out again to make sure my mind is right. I know that's a stupid thing to say considering what I just asked you because how right could my mind be if I'm asking my son to fuck me?"

"Is that what you're asking me?"

Mom and I had gotten to understand each other quite a bit since that first day and my question wasn't intended for her to repeat what she just said. I knew she would express herself how she saw it to be.

"As the man in my life who I trust more than anyone else, I'm asking you to be my lover on occasion and let me be the woman I used to be in a place where I feel safe."

I locked eyes with her and considered her proposition. There were many variables that would have to be talked about in time, but I did recall telling her that I was happy with all the progress she made and that I would settle for that if she decided not to date. Something immediately nagged at me.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
816 Followers