The Woman is my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers

"I know," Mom said, resting on me as she spoke, "I remember every detail of my first time. I recall the faces of everyone who watched me get deflowered. I remember the expressions of lust and fascination. I remember how it felt having a hard cock inside my body. God, I missed this, Petie. How do I feel?"

I put my hands on Mom's ass and pulled her further down, trying to get as much of me inside her as I could.

"It's hard to compare fucking in a field outside to a hot bubble bath," I said. "Plus, this is the best experience I've had since that night. Every other time has been heat of the moment fucking with no true feeling or emotion."

"Did you love her?" Mom asked, lifting her body just slightly and nestling back down in my lap.

"No. She didn't love me, either. We both wanted what we wanted, and it felt right. I think we could have been a good couple, maybe. She left town, though, and I haven't heard from her since."

"Did you cum inside her?" Mom asked, beginning to repeat the up and down motions.

"No, I warned her it was about to happen, and she pulled me out of her and jerked me off."

Mom didn't respond to that. She had closed her eyes and placed her hands on my shoulders. She was running on autopilot. I watched her body's smooth motions as we fucked. The bubbles had attached to her, and I could barely see her nipples. I wiped them off her tits and held them in my hands. Mom was slow with her movements and her pussy was just as tight as she let on. Just as I was about to take a nipple in my mouth, she stopped.

"That was nice," she said.

She stood and took a towel from the hook on the wall and covered herself.

"It's not over," she said. "I'm just ready for things we manage in this tub."

I stood and took the towel from the opposite wall. Together, we moved back to Mom's bed, and she made a show of wiping all the bubbles off her before getting on the bed. She rolled onto her side with her feet near the pillows. I was about to join her when she stopped me and made a motion with her finger for me to go the opposite way.

I lay on my back opposite of her and she quickly straddled my face.

"I've been thinking about you doing this again since that day in the laundry room," she said before leaning over and taking me in her mouth.

I went to work on her. I used my tongue and licked and kissed everything I could reach before sucking her clit into my mouth. Mom moaned as her head bobbed up and down on me. Between the slow session in the tub and the skilled blowjob, I knew I would not last long. The way Mom was taking me into her mouth made me think she was prepared for the inevitable.

I moaned into her wet lips as I let loose. Her hand gripped the base of my cock and performed several quick strokes. Each stroked prompted the next rope of cum that launched from my cock into her throat. I sucked her clit hard into my mouth as my hips thrust toward her face. Once I was finished, she continued stroking me and coached me toward her own orgasm.

"Yes, keep sucking me! Fuck! Right there, don't move!" she grunted.

I gripped her ass tightly and spread her cheeks. My nose was covered in her juices while my tongue did laps around her sensitive clit.

"Shit," she hissed as she pushed herself more upright.

She was still jerking my cock and surprisingly, I felt a second orgasm coming. Pushing aside the confusion and amazement that a second one was already there, I focused on trying to get Mom her first. I used the tip of one of my fingers and gently moved it over her other hole.

"Oh, shit, Pete! Fuck!" she said.

I could tell by the tone of her voice and the tenseness of her body that she was there.

"Suck it!" she cried.

I followed her direction and as cum dribbled out of my cock again, Mom's orgasm was exploding inside her. It took her several seconds to ride it down and she leapt off me as soon as she became too sensitive to handle any more.

"Whoa!" she said as she lay next to me.

"Like a little ass play?" I asked sarcastically.

"I do," she replied, still breathing heavily. "You came again."

"That was the first time that ever happened!" I announced.

"I was hoping to get you good and hard again so we can fuck properly."

I turned my head, looked into her eyes, and said, "Probably won't be too long before I get back in the saddle."

"In this game, my love, I'm the one who gets back in the saddle," she informed me.

She rolled onto her side to face me and put her hand on my chest.

"I think I know what you meant when you said you want to honor Dad's memory," I told her.

Her eyes opened slightly wider.

"I think I'd be correct if I noted that every position is open except missionary and there will be no kissing?"

"Is that okay?" she asked with a concerned tone.

"No, I can certainly appreciate that. I think it's a good way to move forward. We both can get what we want but you don't have to give yourself to me exactly like you did him. The love is different."

Her hand moved to my face opposite her body, and she stroked my cheek.

"You're so intuitive," she whispered. "I'm so proud of the man you became."

"You can thank yourself and Dad for that, ya know."

She smiled briefly and said, "Yeah, but you were born to be who you are. We just helped out along the way."

I turned my head and pressed the tip of my nose against hers and moved it back and forth.

"Reindeer kisses," she whispered happily.

"How do you feel right now, Mom?" I asked.

"I feel complete if that makes sense. Together, we found a way for me to be completely happy and it worked."

"Did you ever consider Maria's husband for this instead of me? It would have eliminated any misgivings you might have had getting this far."

"It would have been the same as him cheating. I know that if I asked, she would have probably said yes, but I don't see it as anything different. They have a happy home life, and I don't want to introduce confusion into that."

"You know he has a crush on you," I informed her.

"That doesn't matter to me. Truth be told, if you were in a relationship with someone, this never would have started."

"I know, Mom. I still would have come here, though, and did everything else for you."

"I know you would have," she said quietly. "I know. We don't have to worry about that, though."

We talked for a while in bed. Eventually, I wanted to learn more about Mom's bedroom preferences. Mostly, though, I wanted to talk about sex because I wanted to fuck her again. It didn't take long with some of her dirty talk for me to get hard. When she noticed, she moved to mount me, and I slipped out from under her.

"Not this time," I said, moving her into the prone position.

"This is a great position, if you've never tried it," I told her.

I pressed the head of my cock against her hold and spread her wetness around. That time, I got the full sensation of being inside her.

"For a woman that's had two kids, you're tighter than anyone I've had before."

"What can I say, it's a gift!"

I worked myself inside her as she cooed and moaned. Several back-and-forth plunges and I was buried inside Mom's pussy again.

"This position is great because your legs can either be spread wide or completely close. It's also good for anal, if you're experienced."

She turned quickly to look at me while I began fucking her.

"You've done that?"

I nodded and said, "One girl I dated liked it a lot. She showed me how to do it and all the positions that were best for it."

She didn't respond directly to that but didn't close the door on the option. I took her silence as a clue and just went with it. I moved in and out of her slowly, feeling her get wetter as we went. I knew I wasn't going to cum any time soon. I just wanted to be inside her and give her pleasure.

My enthusiasm for sex with my mother cost me in the end. We finished the morning session and went out for the afternoon. When we got home, we went back into the bedroom. I probably could have gotten away with just the morning session, but it was an exciting day.

The following morning, I was sore, and I had gotten my dick raw. It ached to move everything between my knees and my neck with the different positions that I hadn't done in a while, since long before I moved into my old room.

Mom thought it was funny but expressed soreness herself. We both sat in the tub again, washing each other and talking. I learned the value of those moments. Watching Mom parade around the house naked in her teasing attire was one thing. Sitting in hot water gently soaping up and rinsing each other was entirely different and arguably better. Mom was convinced that I would have done more if I wasn't as sore as I was.

Later that morning, Mom went to the store, and I took that moment to update my sister.

"So, it happened," I told her.

"How was it?" she asked enthusiastically.

"It was good. We came to some understandings, and I figured out what she meant when she told me that she intended to honor Dad's memory."

I explained in detail the things we did what things were off the table when it came to sex between us. I told her I was very happy with how things turned out."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot," I replied.

"Having sex with Mom doesn't bother you?"

"No," I quickly replied. "We talked about that and it's not an issue for us. It keeps Mom happy and for the time being, my needs are being satisfied as well."

"I'm so jealous," she mumbled.

That was the second time she said that, and I wanted to know more.

"Why are you jealous? Maybe the better question is what exactly are you jealous of?"

"For one, you two get to just do whatever you want. You get to fuck, walk around naked, fuck some more, whatever you want!"

She sounded frustrated. I wanted to help but was limited in what I could offer considering our general attitude toward cheating.

"Are you not satisfied at home? I figured you were going to spice things up a bit after the last time you were here."

She sighed into her phone and said, "I guess I am, just not like you are. Spicing up things doesn't necessarily mean things occur more often. I guess that's what I'm wanting from him."

She went on to lay it all out there. She lamented their busy schedules, the demands of being a mother and a nearly constant messy house. I did feel bad for her. It seemed she had the same drive as she always had since she never gave any indication it had lessened.

"So, you would say that you're satisfied when you have sex, but you want to be satisfied more often than you currently are?"

"Yeah," she replied.

I took a moment to think. I felt a need to help her and of all the options I came up with, the same one kept taking center stage.

"Are you alone?" I whispered into the phone.

"Yeah, why? He took the boys out hunting."

"Go to your room and get on your bed," I told her.

"Why?" she demanded.

"Just do it. I want to tell you all the details of the time Mom and I were in the tub. You can do whatever you want with that."

I waited for her to tell me one way or another what was happening next. After some changes in the background noise, she finally spoke.

"Okay," was all she said.

I told her what happened from the moment I woke up to the moment we were drying off what took place. I knew what she was doing, and it felt like I was doing a good thing for her. Near the end of the story, the subtle changes in her breath turned to rhythmic, heavy breathing and I knew she was finished.

"If you like, I can do that for you occasionally. Your kids will grow up and you're so much like Mom that I know you will retain your desires."

"What if he doesn't?" she asked.

I smiled to myself and told her, "Do what Mom did. She found a way to keep the spice in the relationship! Seriously, have a talk with Mom and come up with a plan. Be honest, too. Tell her that your husband has a crush on her. She can probably help you come up with something that will spice up your days."

"I think I will do that. Thanks, Pete, for everything you've done. I can't promise I'll come calling again but I'm not saying I won't, either."

"Yeah, you'll come," I said with a smirk on my face, "You're welcome, Maria. I'll talk to you later."

As I hung up the phone, I heard my sister laugh loudly at my retort and I felt like everything in my life was good, incest be damned.

I stayed with Mom for several weeks following our first true coupling. We both agreed we needed a bit more time together to learn deeper secrets and nuances that would make both planned and spur of the moment encounters better for both of us. We also laid out more rules as we discovered the need for them.

Mom and Maria had a long talk. Maria told her everything and she guided my sister through her frustrations. Mom also learned that I had given my sister several detailed accounts of our sex life to which my sister admitted masturbating to. Mom later told me that she took it as a compliment that I found our intimate activities exciting enough that I regaled my sister with those stories with accurate and highly explicit details.

I moved back into my apartment and visited Mom often. Sometimes it was just stopping by on my way home from work for a quick fuck. Sometimes I stayed the weekend. I passed over several women who expressed interest in me in favor of my activities with Mom. I had become ultra picky about the women I allowed close to me. Mom was the one who noticed, and she came close to pulling the plug on our arrangement. I convinced her that I had a right to be picky.

The fact was, I knew Mom couldn't carry on forever and since I had no desire for children, I knew I could wait her out. It's been a year since I walked through her door that first day and this is my life now. I'm a happily single man with a beautiful woman who desires me in a specific way that suits us both. That woman is my mother, and I couldn't care less.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers