The woman next door.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough invitation to him: he began smacking her wobbly bottom harder: there was so much quivering skin and he tried to make it all pink from the bottom of her back all the way to behind her knees. He left her waiting in anticipation while he retrieved his paddle from the bedside cabinet where it had lain unused for so many years. He displayed the paddle in front of her eyes while his other hand slid over her warm bottom, down between the legs she spread to give him access and he felt the slickness of her leaking pussy. "Do it Jack, give me your best."

He gave her his best and was merciless as she squealed, screamed, squirmed, sobbed and begged him to stop. But she never used her safe word. Her bum was purple by the time he finished. She was more than a little frustrated when he stopped: she had been so close to a huge orgasm. But Jack was now in full lust: he stood behind her, pressing his erection between her legs and guided it to her pussy. He pushed the head in then grabbed the roll of flesh at her hips and pulled her body onto his rod until his abdomen slapped into her inflamed buttocks. Her screams took on a different sound as his lust drove her over the edge. She keened her orgasm at his first thrust: and her body continued to jerk and spasm as he continued to bang ruthlessly into her. And soon he simultaneously gave her a vicious slap on her sore rump, roared and pumped his load into her fertile womb. When he withdrew he tenderly kissed each bruised buttock and told her to stay as she was: he went to his bathroom cabinet and returned with a tube of arnica cream, tenderly soothing and cooling her bottom.

He got on the bed and watched as she sat on the edge then rolled onto her back next to him. The mounds of her breasts sagged to the sides; the big fat nipples seemed to be begging for attention so he bent his head and sucked the nearest nipple into his mouth while both hands moulded and squeezed the soft hills of flesh. With his knee, he opened her legs and pushed until his thigh was on her pussy: she pushed back and contrived to rub her pussy up and down on his leg as he continued his pleasurable assaults on her breasts.

For almost an hour he lavished attention on her breasts: he licked them, nibbled at them, squeezed and moulded them. He would suck powerfully on her nipples; he would bite and chew on them then return to his tender loving. Carol was in her own kind of heaven: she loved having her breasts treated this way and no man had ever devoted so much effort into bringing her pleasure like this. Jack kept his knee pressed into her groin; she kept grinding her pussy onto him and several times he felt renewed freshets of her juices as her body achieved climax after loving climax until she finally lay quiescent, unable to move any more.

He rolled off her body and kissed her gently, lovingly, on her lips. Both were soaked in sweat after their exertions in the summer heat and Carol was conscious of his ever-present erection making the outside of her thigh as wet as the inside. Now he needed completion, she realised so, after a few minutes of rest, she shuffled down the bed, took hold of his hard member and sank her mouth over it. After just a few minutes he gave her brief warning and spewed his load into her mouth. She took a brief second to swallow it all then lovingly cleaned the softening flesh until he became too sensitive and pulled back satiated.

Side by side they laid together in their post-coital euphoria not moving for several minutes until Jack turned to face her, his leg crossing over hers, and took the nearest breast in hand and caressed it without turning passionate. Carol located his flaccid penis and fondled it while turning to kiss her lover, her Master. The kiss they shared was incredibly sensuous, making no effort to escalate their ardour.

"Jack, Master that was the best sex I have ever experienced. Thank you for making my dream come true."

"Carol, Carol you don't know how exciting that was for me too."

"I do know how exciting it was Master; I was on the receiving end and loving every strike."

"I think you may be a pain slut, my sexy submissive slave. I will enjoy taking you down that road."

*

Thank you for reading my little tale. I welcome comments and votes.


12