The Woman Next Door Pt. 01: We Begin

Story Info
My neighbor learns my secret and leads me on.
1.9k words
4.68
42.3k
70

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers

Do not ever doubt that your life can change in a moment. Mine did. And oh so much for the better. All it took was a knock on the door.

On Saturday mornings I take care of my chores: some cleaning, the laundry, shopping, the usual tasks. I'm generally done by noon and then it's time to transform myself into "Barbara", my feminine self. I'll shower, shave, do my makeup and dress in something sexy. Then I get to play at home as Barbara until Monday morning when it's back to work. This has been my routine for several years now. I know, I'm a "closet case" and some might call it pathetic but I'm happy. I look forward to every weekend and still it never fails to turn me on.

I was just about finished with my Saturday routine when there was a knock on the door. It was Pam, my neighbor in the next apartment. She had moved in about a year ago and though we had chatted now and then, we didn't really know each other. She's about 50 years old, just a little older than me, and pretty fit for her age. She's a nice looking woman with dark brown hair, an easy smile and a quiet confidence about her.

"Come in," I said, and she stepped through the door. We exchanged a couple of pleasantries and then, with a small smile, she held out her hand.

"Steve, I think these are yours."

In her hand were a pair of black lace bikini panties. Mine.

"No, not mine," I managed. I'd hesitated just long enough to increase her suspicions and I could feel myself blushing.

"They were in the dryer and I know that you did laundry this morning right before me so they have to be yours."

I continued my denial. "I must have missed them. I'm sure they belong to someone else."

"Well, there's more," she said. "Sometimes I hear things through the apartment wall and occasionally I'll hear high heels on the floor. Then, a couple months ago I was walking in from the parking lot and I could see a woman in your place. A very tall woman. When I found these panties this morning it all fit into place."

I was frozen and said nothing, not sure what to do.

"Steve, it's fine if you crossdress. I've had a little experience so I'm familiar with it. I mean it."

"Pam," I finally got out. "I don't know, I just,"

She cut me off. "Honest. I like it." She looked straight into my eyes and lowered her voice just the slightest bit. "I'll make this easy on you. I'll bet you're wearing panties right now, aren't you? If not, I'll go back to my place and forget about this conversation. If you are, just show me and we'll take it from there."

Time stopped. I'd fantasized about this forever, about sharing my secret life with someone who cared, someone who "got it", someone who liked it. I hesitated a moment longer and then opened the top of my jeans, my white lace panties peeking out.

She looked up at me with a smile. "Let's make some coffee. You and I have so much to talk about."

We talked for over two hours. Pam told me about a boyfriend she'd had after college. He was a crossdresser and she got into helping with his make-up and going out as his girlfriend. She said they'd had some wild times over two or three years but then it all fell apart. She's had a soft spot for cd's ever since so she was hoping her suspicions about me were true.

I told her everything about me. I told her that I knew I was submissive from a very early age and that my earliest fantasies were of being captured and masturbated or of being guided into sex by an older woman. I told her about my experiences with a number of professional dominatrixes. Pam seemed extra interested when I related that one of my first dommes had laid out a garter belt and hose on a chair and then tied me over a stool and fucked me with a strap-on while she told me how she was planning to crossdress me from then on. I said that the crossdressing and the strap-ons were always the hottest for me and gradually I just turned to dressing by myself.

"And that's how it's been for the last few years," I concluded.

"Well, I like your story. And thank you for trusting me, Steve," she said. "It seems like we have a lot in common. Don't you agree?"

I said I did.

I'd like to help you with your dressing," she said, "and more, if you'll let me."

"I'd like that very much," I said, "I really would."

"Great," she said. "Now if there's one thing I know about cd's is that they've got a collection of clothes. Want to show me yours?"

We headed to my bedroom and she immediately noticed the mirrored wall and full length mirror in the corner.

"And another thing I know about crossdressers," she said. "They love mirrors."

I was about to start pulling out my collection when she said "let's see what we've got to work with. Get out of those things," pointing at my pants.

I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my jeans. She looked me over as I stood there in my white, lace panties.

"Very nice," she said. "You're so tall and slender. I love your long legs. I'll bet you look great in stockings."

With a flick of her hand she continued, "Now keep going. Show me all of you. And do it nicely."

I turned away just a bit so I could look at her in the mirror, then slowly slid my panties past my ass and to the floor. Finally, I turned to face her.

"Mmmm," she hummed. "I love that you've shaved everything. You have a beautiful cock. Or do you call it your clit?"

"Clit," I said, as it began to harden just a bit.

"Well it's going to feel great whatever we call it. So show me some clothes."

I started pulling out everything; panties and lingerie that we pored over, a corset, a couple of cinchers, garter belts, dressing gowns, shoes, a couple wigs, some tops and, a pencil skirt that she loved. As we talked, she casually put her hand on my bare thigh or on my shoulder.

After I showed her a set of fake breasts I sometimes use she asked, "What about toys? Crossdressers love toys."

So I showed her mine. I have a couple of dildos, a Tenga mastubator, some cock rings and harnesses and several butt plugs.

She held up the largest plug and gave me a look. "Really?" she said.

"That one takes some work," I admitted, then added "so that's about everything."

"Dress for me, just a little," she said. "Put on some of your favorites."

I chose my very favorite items. I put on a long-line Victorian corset in leather with six garters.

"May I help?" Pam asked indicating the corset. She stood behind me and pulled the lacing just a little bit tighter.

I attached the garters to a pair of lace top hose and slipped on my patent leather, 3" pumps. Then I pulled on a beautiful pair of sheer black panties with an attached short lace "skirt." Finally, I put a 2" slave collar around my throat.

"Lovely," Pam said, as she looked me up and down.

I started to speak but she stopped me. "Just let me look you over," she said.

Slowly, she began to walk around me. As she inspected me I could feel the energy in the room changing.

"I like what I see," she said. "Now just stand still and look at yourself in the mirror."

I did as I was told. I watched as she appraised me, looking me up and down."

She stood just behind me and then whispered in my ear, "I think that we're going to have a very good time."

"But we forgot something important. You haven't told me your feminine name. What's your name, beautiful?"

My breath was shallow as I whispered, "Barbara."

"Barbara. My Barbara," she said as if she were considering it. "It fits you perfectly."

She continued, speaking softly into my ear, "Now Barbara, look into the mirror and tell me what you see."

I gazed at myself as I had so many times before in this very spot. Today was different. I seemed to be looking through a mist.

"I see me, dressed as a woman," I whispered.

"That's not what I see," she purred. "I see two beautiful women about to start on a very exciting journey." She paused, "Are you ready?"

I did not hesitate now.

"Oh, yes," I answered.

Still to my side, she stepped closer now and put her hands around my waist. "Play with yourself, Barbara. Show me how you please yourself. Make yourself feel good."

I began to touch myself through my panties.

"That's it, love. Play with your clit. Make it hard."

I began to stroke and kneed my clit. It felt so good. I lost myself in her words as she guided me.

"Yesss," she said, drawing out the word. "Just do as I say. You will do what I say, won't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Keep stroking," she continued. "So, you'll be my crossdresser? My sissy?"

"Yes," I answered.

"My little slut?"

Again I answered, "Yes."

"You'll dress up for me and put on a show?

"Yes."

"We'll dress up together and you'll be my lover?"

"Yes!"

"My lesbian lover?"

"Oh, yes!" I replied.

"You'll play with your clit whenever I tell you," she said, no longer asking.

"You'll keep yourself clean and shaven all the time. I love having you so tall and smooth, darling."

My breath was coming in short gasps now and my clit was aching for release.

She slid a finger up the crack of my ass and teased my little hole through the panties. I sucked in my breath.

"I'll play with your boi pussy and I'll fuck you with my strap on. I could fuck in front of my friends. Would you like that, Barbara? Would you like us to put on a show?"

I moaned my agreement.

She reached up and teased my nipple and I moaned louder.

"Mmm. Sensitive nipples. We'll play with those, too."

She looked at us in the mirror. "Look at us, Barbara. You're so close. This so perfect. We look beautiful together. Would you like to cum now, Barbara?" She pinched my nipple harder.

"Yes, oh please, Pam," I rasped.

"Show me how you cum, Barbara. Cum in your panties for me!"

My head flew back and I moaned as I filled my panties, my knees giving way just a bit.

"Let it all go, my pet. Give in," she whispered.

She waited while I came down. Looking into my eyes in the mirror, she touched my dripping panties then wiped her finger across my lips.

"You made a creamy mess, dear. Barbara, you are such a slut," she said, then added with a smile, "My slut."

With that she stepped back and turned to face me.

"That was wonderful," she said. "And we're just getting started."

And then she gave me a long, slow kiss on the lips. "I have to go now, Barbara. But I'll come back tomorrow and we'll get to know each other much, much better."

With a smile, she turned and left the room. I stood there in my dripping panties and began counting the hours.


jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers