The Woman Next Door Pt. 02: Consumation

Story Info
Pam and I consummate our new relationship with me as her gurl.
1.9k words
4.63
21.5k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers

Did I sleep at all the night before? I don't think so. I had admitted to my neighbor that I am a crossdresser. I had shared my deepest, most personal secret with Pam after she had confronted me with her suspicions. Not only was she not put off, she wanted to pursue a relationship! My mind hadn't stopped churning since our encounter yesterday. And she was coming back today.

I was up very early to prepare for her arrival. I showered and carefully shaved all over, wanting to look perfect for her. I douched my ass to be absolutely clean and then I slipped on a pair of simple, white panties, a pair of heels and a long, silky black robe. And then I waited like a puppy at the door.

Late in the morning, almost to the minute when she had arrived the day before, Pam knocked on my door. With my heart pounding I let her in. She leaned in to me and kissed me deeply.

"Hello, precious," she said quietly. "Are you ready to go ahead?"

"Mmmm" was about all I could get out.

She laughed and came into my apartment. "That's good because I've been wet since yesterday just thinking about us."

She was carrying a good sized bag and she put it on the floor, then turned to me. She looked fabulous, wearing a simple wrapped dress and heels. She was more made up today and had her dark hair pulled back into pony tail.

"Ok, love," she said. "Off with the robe." I obeyed and turned slowly in a circle for her review. I could tell that she approved.

"Very nice. Now, let's get you dressed. Show me how you do your makeup."

We headed to the bathroom where I got out my makeup, sat down in front of the mirror and started my transformation. She stood behind me, her hands lightly on my shoulders and commented on my process. She leaned forward and added her observations and tips whenever she noticed something she thought might be better.

We spent close to an hour watching me apply my look.

When I'd finished she said "Beautiful." Then after a moment or two she added "Let me make just a couple tweaks that you might like."

She worked quickly on my lips and eyes. "There," she said. "What do you think."

"Oh, my." I said. My eyes were more deeply shaded, my lips an intense red and with thin, black edging. "I look so needy, so wanton."

"You are, my pet. This is you, Barbara. And what does Barbara look like?"

"She looks like a slut," I breathed.

Pam whispered into my ear. "Yes. My slut. Let's go see how much of a slut she is." Then she added "But first let's finish here."

She reached into her bag, took out a wig and shook it out. "This should complete your look."

It was a black, Louise Brooks bob cut. She pulled it onto my head, the hair tapering down to my cheeks. She brushed the wig a few times then stepped back to admire her work. To admire me. I'd looked at myself in this mirror at least a thousand times but this was new, this was more, and very exciting.

Pam pointed to the bedroom. I led the way, aware that she was watching my ass. I swiveled my hips with each step.

"Mmmm, you tease, you," she said. "Today is special so let's dress you in your favorites again. It will be like our wedding night and I want you dressed just like yesterday."

I retrieved my leather, long-line corset, hose, 3" black pumps and my black lace panties with the attached, short lace skirt that I had just cleaned up after filling them yesterday

She sat on the bed. "Now I'll watch you dress. And do it slowly. Make me want you."

I carefully smoothed the hose up my legs, then inhaled and worked myself into my corset. I took my time attaching the six garters, looking at Pam on the bed. She was gently fingering herself through her dress. I stepped into my panties and slid them up my legs and, very slowly, up over my ass. Then I turned to face her.

"Very nice, indeed," she said. "And let me add the last item"

She stepped to the dresser and picked up my 2 inch leather slave collar and fastened it around my neck. She looked into my eyes.

"Mine?" she asked.

"Yours, please." I replied.

She stepped back to give me one more quick inspection then stood me in front of the full length mirror. We looked at our reflections and then, keeping our eyes locked, she undid the wrap of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was dressed nearly identically! Pumps (higher than mine), hose, black lace panties, and a black waist cincher. She was stunning. Her bare breasts were gorgeous and her nipples hard and inviting. My clit, already hard and dripping, twitched a bit more.

"Do you like what you see?" she teased.

"You're beautiful," I gushed. I turned to her wanting to devour her.

She held me at arms length and smiled. "We're beautiful," she laughed. Then with more intent she guided me down to my knees. "Show me some appreciation."

I put my hands on her ass, pulled her to me and leaned my face into her panties, starting to lick.

"That's it, my pet," she coaxed. "Lick me. Show me how turned on I make you."

She tasted delicious, sweet and sexy. I licked like I was starving.

"Easy, dear, easy. Take your time," she said. Then she slipped off her panties and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Now, that should be easier. Start again."

I slowed down and gently licked, using my tongue to tease her clit.

"That's nice. Ooohh, yes, that's better. That's very nice," she whispered.

I worked and licked, Pam moaning softly and giving me little directions. Then she gently pushed my head back and had me stand up.

She slid her fingers into the tops of my panties and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. She gave my own swollen clit a kiss then motioned to the bed.

"On your back," she said.

I did as commanded and she quickly straddled me, sliding my cock into her. Her heat surrounded my clit and I groaned with pleasure. I reached up and began to tease her nipples.

But she stopped me. "No, no," she said, and gently pinned my arms to the bed. "Let me do this. And don't you dare cum. I've got other plans for you."

With that she settled deeper onto me, moving her hips to please herself. After a while she began to press harder into me and then she inhaled sharply and she was cumming. I ached to thrust into her for my release but I obeyed and stayed still.

After a long while she stirred.

"Mmmm. I needed that," she said sleepily.

After a bit longer she slid off of me. "I'm going to clean up a bit and then I'll be back for you. Stay right there," she directed needlessly. I wasn't about to move. She took her bag and went to the bathroom.

Very shortly she emerged, my fantasy come to life. She had put on a harness and had a smooth, medium sized black dildo ready for me. She stepped to the bed and motioned me toward her.

"Is this what you want, Barbara?"

"Yes, Pam. Please."

"Then come get it ready. Suck my cock."

With passion I began.

"Ooohh, you're so hungry, Barbara," she said quietly. "Get me good and wet. Get me ready to fuck you, Barbara."

I savored that cock. I sucked and licked like it were really her.

"That's enough, baby," she whispered, pulling away from my sucking lips. "Move that gorgeous ass to the end of the bed. It's time."

I did as told while she took some lube from her bag.

"Hold your knees, Barbara. I'm going to fuck you."

With my knees up she lubricated her fingers and began to work them into me. One, then two, then three.

"You're pretty tight, girl," she said. "We need to give your boi pussy a little more action."

I groaned in expectation and as she opened me up. Then, I felt her cock begin to press into me.

"Yes, baby, let me in," she whispered deliciously. "Open up for me. Let my cock fill you up."

I relaxed and I felt her cock slide all the way in, feeling beautiful sensations deep inside me.

"Oh, Pam, you're in me!" I gasped.

She began to fuck me with a slow, gentle rhythm. "I'm in you, Barbara, that's right. My cock is in your tight little pussy. And I'm fucking you. Because you need it, isn't that right, Barbara?"

"Yes, Pam. Fuck me. I need this."

"You need it and you want it, don't you Barbara? You want me to fuck you."

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Tell me, Barbara. Tell me what you want. Tell me how much you need this."

"I need this. I want you to fuck me, Pam. Fuck me, please. Make me your bitch!"

"You are my bitch, baby," she said, and then began to pull out of me. I groaned.

"Sshhh," she quieted, and stepped back, pulling me up to standing.

"You're my bitch, my gurl, my sissy, my pet. And since this is a bit like our wedding, maybe we should have some guests."

With that she opened the blinds to the full length window overlooking a parking lot and another wing of the building. The sun was coming full in the window.

She indicated a spot full in the window, right in the sunlight. "Here, precious. Stand here."

I did as told, fully aware that anyone in the parking lot or in the other wing could see me easily.

Pam positioned herself behind me. "Bend over, baby. Put your hands on the edge of the window and stick that beautiful ass out for me. I'm going to fuck you."

I'd told Pam this fantasy the day before and she was making it happen. This is how we would cement our relationship. I slowly and deliciously bent forward, not caring who could see us. Not caring who could see me.

Pam slid her cock back into me and began to pump harder, taking me.

"You're fucking me, Pam. You're fucking me so good," I moaned, in absolute heaven.

She thrust into me, pressing herself to my ass, her cock sliding deep into me. "I'm fucking you good, Barbara. I'm making you mine."

"Please, take me," I whispered.

She reached around to stroke my dripping clit. "You're ready, aren't you, Barbara?"

"Yes," I cried. "Please make me cum."

"You want to cum?"

I cried again, "Please, please make me cum!"

"Then cum now, Barbara. Cum for me!"

With two more strokes, I came. This was my deepest fantasy come true. I'd been waiting for this orgasm all my life and I came hard. A long string of cum shot from my cock and hit the window. It streamed out of me in one long, white burst. My knees wobbled and I leaned back into Pam as I continued to spasm. She held me tightly.

"Easy, gurl," she purred. "Come down slowly. Let it linger. Enjoy."

She held me as we slowly collapsed to the floor and we lay there in a blissful mess.

She lightly stroked one of my nipples then laughed quietly to herself.

"To be continued," she assured me.

And I smiled contentedly.

jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers