The Woman Next Door Pt. 03: Monica

Story Info
Barbara is introduced to Pam's fem domme lover.
2.5k words
4.59
12.3k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers

Over the past two months, Pam and I had settled into the most beautiful routine. She would come over on Friday night or Saturday morning then we would dress and play together the rest of the weekend. A couple of times she took me shopping for clothing and lingerie, selecting a beautiful grey satin corset with copper colored trim. She held it up to me admiringly in the store and I was slightly embarrassed, but not as much as the sales girl! Pam made it a point to select some new panties and to hold those up to me, too. We had great fun.

But most of our time was spent with me dressed as Barbara and available to Pam at all times. She might ask me to pose for her, to walk so she could coach me or direct me to play with my clit while she played with hers.

Most delicious of all was to awaken in bed with her hand caressing my ass, then gently lifting my nightgown and sliding a finger into my sheer panties to my little pussy and teasing it slowly.

"Is Barbara ready for me? Does Barbara want me to fuck her?" she might whisper into my ear. I would moan and push my ass back to her.

"That's it, Barbara. Push yourself onto my finger. Show me how much you want me to fuck you. Show us what a slut you can be."

Then she would get her strap on and fuck me slowly until we both had sensational orgasms. What a way to start the day!

But that would not be today. Pam jumped out of bed saying that she had some errands to run and that she would be back at one.

"Be sure that you're smooth all over" she said before heading for the door. "We've got something special on for today."

And then out she went.

I did some laundry and then cleaned up around the house before taking a long, hot bath. I made sure I was hairless all over then pulled on a pair of black lace panties and a robe before making some lunch for Pam and myself.

Around one I heard the door to her condo and then a few minutes later she hurried in to my place.

"I'm starving" she said, seeing lunch on the table.

She told me about her morning but I was fixated on her teasing of "something special" for today, so I asked her to tell me more.

"I don't want to spoil the surprise," she said coyly. "Let's finish lunch and then get you ready. For action."

I gave her an uncertain look but she smiled knowingly and headed to the bathroom.

"C'mon, baby. Let's get going."

I sat at the mirror and started my makeup while Pam selected items to wear. She came in and watched me, commenting on how I was doing or adding a suggestion. I tried to make myself look as perfect as possible.

"Beautiful," said Pam. Then she fitted a new wig to my head. It was auburn colored with shoulder length hair. And it looked great.

"That really works for you," she said admiringly, touching up a few stray hairs. "Now let's get you dressed."

Pam had laid out a beautiful outfit. First we got me into the new corset that Pam had just bought for me. Its' eight garters held up my sheer black stockings beautifully.

"Look how that frames your ass," Pam said huskily. "You look good enough to eat. But not just now."

She had me step into a pair of black, silk panties and then my patent leather pumps. She put our leather collar around my neck. Over everything she had me wear a long, black, sheer dressing gown then she stood me in front of the mirror.

"What do you think, Barbara?"

"Gorgeous," I said, lost in my own image.

After a moment she turned to me. "You've heard me talk about Monica, my lover?"

"Yes, of course," I said, unsure of where this was going.

"She's wants to meet you, today. She's at my place waiting for us."

I swallowed nervously. When we first sat down to talk, Pam had told me all about her previous life, especially her love life. Right out of college she'd had a lengthy relationship with a crossdresser. That's where she discovered her love of them. Also, she had been married for about seven years but it didn't work out. She and her husband parted on friendly terms. Since then she'd had many relationships with women lovers.

And then there was Monica. Pam said that she and Monica met at the gym and had been lovers for about five years. As Pam described her, Monica was a woman who liked to "call the shots." Pam called her a "sexual ringmaster."

Pam said that she loves being with Monica because she can give up control and just enjoy the moment.

"Are you like her slave?" I asked.

Pam said "No, but Monica is definitely a top, so I guess I'm a bottom. But I never really feel like it."

I looked at Pam. "I'm nervous," I said. "I've only dressed for you and from what you've told me about Monica, she scares me a bit."

"That's understandable since you haven't met her. You'll have to trust me. I can tell you that Monica is not mean. She's firm but she won't hurt you. And she has this ability to read what you want and how far you'll go for her. Will you trust me?"

I loved this woman who had made my life so complete. Would I do anything for her? Of course I would!

"Yes," I said, quietly but firmly.

"Then let's go," said Pam. "I'll make sure that the hallway is empty."

She peeked out the door and then motioned me to come. She grabbed our keys and then out we went into the hall, my dressing gown flowing behind me.

We entered Pam's condo and she went ahead of me to find Monica, who was sitting on the couch, her arms spread out on the back.

"Monica," said Pam, taking my hand. "This is Barbara."

Monica stood up. She was big. Not fat, big. She was nearly six feet tall and well built. I could tell that she was strong. Not a body builder, but big and thick. Her arms, her thighs, her waist. This was a powerful woman.

She was wearing a black tank top and grey shorts that were tight on her thighs. She kicked off her sandals and walked around me slowly, touching me, taking me in, appraising me.

"You're right, Pam," she said, looking at me. "She is very good looking. You're a lucky woman."

I wasn't sure if she meant Pam or me.

Monica stopped right in front of me, looking straight into my eyes. The she wrapped one arm around my waist and placed another on the back of my head and kissed me, hard, snaking her tongue into my mouth. I was shocked.

Monica stepped back and laughed, saying to Pam "This gurl is virgin pure, isn't she?"

"Well, Barbara," she said to me, "we can give you some new experiences, can't we, Pam?"

Pam caught me eye and smiled at me, but she answered Monica, "oh yes, I do hope so."

"Then let's get started," said Monica. "This way," she said, taking my hand and leading me to Pam's bedroom.

Monica searched through a bag she'd brought to the bedroom. "Pam, take off Barbara's dressing gown and then get naked yourself and on the bed," she directed,

Off came my gown and as Pam slipped out of her clothes, Monica stood in front of me. She pulled down my panties exposing my half erect clit.

"Smooth," she remarked. "I like that."

Then she took a leather cock ring and wrapped that around my cock and balls, snapping it tightly.

"Lean over the bed, baby," she said and guided me over to the edge of the bed. From the bag she took out a good sized plug. It looked bigger than what I was used to and I began to get nervous.

Monica put her hand on my back and said quietly "Easy, Barbara. We'll go slowly. I think that you'll like this."

She held me like that and I began to relax. Soon she began to lubricate my ass with a cool gel, working it into me. It felt so good and I began to move my hips.

"That's it, baby," said Monica. "I can tell you want it so here it comes, bit by bit."

She pressed the plug to my pussy with a firm pressure.

"Open up," she urged. "Relax and let me in."

I breathed out and the plug pushed about half way in. I tried again and a little more went in. I was really being stretched now. Then one more breath and the plug slid all the way in. Monica gave it little pat.

"Such a good little bitch. Now sit on that chair facing the bed."

I walked as well as I could, feeling the plug with every step. Then I sat in the chair.

From her bag, Monica had found a pair of leather restraints and fastened my wrists together behind me.

"Now open wide," she instructed, and strapped a ball gag into my mouth.

She leaned down and looked me in the eye.

"Now you sit there and watch Pam and me. Wiggle that pretty ass of yours and feel that plug opening you up. Don't you cum and I'll deal with you later."

She peeled off her tank top and stepped out of her shorts, then joined Pam on the bed. The look in Monica's eyes was pure hunger. They embraced and locked lips in a deep kiss.

They were beautiful together. Pam seemed small in Monica's big arms. They kissed and licked each other - two lovers who know each other well. As they settled into a 69 position I rocked on the plug, my clit hard and dripping copiously in my sopping wet panties.

They worked on each other like that for quite a while, their actions punctuated by groans of pleasure. After they had both orgasmed, Monica got up from the bed and retrieved a strap on from her bag. She stepped into the harness, tightened it and got back onto the bed. She lifted Pam's legs up onto her shoulders and then slid the dildo into Pam who moaned again with pleasure. She was nearly delirious as Monica pressed the cock into her again and again and again.

FInally, Pam came again loudly and as she came down from her high, I saw Monica shudder with another orgasm as well.

Pam was spent on the bed as Monica got up and came over to me. I was panting and trembling as Monica removed the ball gag and stepped in front of me, the strap on right in my face.

"Suck, Barbara," she said. "Lick all of Pam's delicious juices off of this dick."

Then she added, "And get it ready for your ass."

I licked tentatively and then took the whole cock in my mouth. Of course it was delicious and I licked and sucked with abandon. This amused Monica.

"You're a natural, Barbara. We won't have to teach you a thing," she purred with a slight chuckle.

She stepped back and then removed the restraints from my wrists.

"Stand up," she directed. "Now bend over."

I did as she commanded. She pulled down my wet panties and I felt her begin to remove my plug. She pulled firmly saying "Breathe it out, Barbara. Relax."

After a moment of her pressure and my relaxation, the plug slid out, leaving me empty and wanting.

"Don't move," said Monica. I stayed bent over while she put the plug in the bathroom. Pam had begun to stir, her hand rubbing her clit while she watched Monica direct me.

I watched as Monica returned, the cock swaying as she walked. She took a handful of lube and spread it on her cock and then massaged more into my ass. I moaned with pleasure

"You've got a hungry ass, Barbara. But I'm going to fill it for you now."

She removed the cock ring and then sat on the chair. She pulled my hips back, urging me down.

"Ok, sunshine, sit," she commanded.

I sat back and Monica positioned the cock at my hole.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me, baby, take my cock."

I pulled my cheeks apart and sat down further, pushing the cock into my ass. Monica kept up a stream of narration as I lowered myself all the way down.

"That's it, bitch. What a good little bitch you are. Look at her, Pam, fucking herself on my dick. That's it, baby, grind yourself deeper. Get that dick as deep as you can. Now fuck yourself good!"

I bounced on her cock and pushed myself down hard into her lap. I was getting well fucked by an amazon in front of the woman who loves to see me dressed as Barbara. I was completely turned on and began to pant heavily.

"She's getting close already, Pam" Monica said. "Come over here and get ready to catch her load."

Then to me, "Play with your clitty, Barbara, make yourself cum. Show us how hot you are. Show us how much you can cum."

Monica thrust her cock up to meet my ass. I stroked and stroked, in heaven as Pam came and knelt before me, her hands ready to catch my flow.

"You're there, aren't you Barbara?" asked Monica, fully knowing the answer. "Let go. Cum for us."

Monica reached up from behind and pinched my nipples and that was it. As I sat down on the cock I came with a groan, spurting into Pam's hands. I bucked and spasmed, the cock hard against my prostate, helping to drain me. Finally I settled back on Monica's lap. She gently pulled me back until I was laying against her.

"Feed that to her Pam. She should clean up her own mess."

Pam rose obediently and put her hands to my face, the cum dribbling into my mouth. I licked and cleaned the salty mess from her hands.

"She's such a natural cocksucker we have to make sure that she likes the taste of cum," said Monica. And I was sure that she meant it.

Pam smiled at me and gave me a very deep, long kiss. "Such a good gurl" she whispered.

Then Monica helped me off of her cock and stood up. She handed me my panties and dressing gown.

"Good bye, Barbara," she said pleasantly but firmly. "I'm sure that we'll play together again soon". Then she headed to the bathroom.

Pam took my arm and walked me to the door saying that Monica and she needed more time together. She gave me another long kiss and said that she would see me the following weekend and we'd talk about this afternoon.

She checked to see if the hall was empty before I scooted back into my condo.

I began to clean myself up and then took another hot bath. I lay there thinking about Pam and my first encounter with Monica, but more about my next.


jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers