The Woman of my Dreams

Story Info
A haunting encounter with the woman of my dreams.
2.9k words
4.19
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a single man in my early thirties I had finally succeeded in buying my own home, a small but solid nineteen thirties built terraced house in a downmarket part of town.

Until then I'd been sharing a house with other guys with all the lack of privacy that involved. The walls had been so thin that if a guy brought a girl home everybody could their grunts and squeals. My bed rattled so when I masturbated they all knew about it. Now alone at last in the privacy of my own bedroom I decided to christen my room with a long hard relaxed wank.

In one of the boxes around me was my collection of porn magazines, mostly classic old British Fiesta and Men Only magazines. I also had some panties and thongs from past girl friends. The guys I'd shared with had constantly been borrowing my porn and panties, now I had them all to myself. I stripped naked and knelt on the bed with my legs wide. That's my favourite masturbation position. I love the feel of my erect penis sticking out and my balls swinging, and it pulls my muscles tight. Also if I'm fortunate enough to be masturbating with someone or being hand jobbed she, or sometimes he, can reach under me to play with my balls the way I like.

I opened one of my magazines and leafed through to one of my favourites, pictures of a big titted, hairy cunted leggy blonde woman sprawled nude on a rug. As I savoured my blonde I played with my sex kit, fingering my penis. I also got a girl's pastel pink satin panties from my collection and brushed them over my cock and balls remembering the feel of her fingers, lips and tongue. I got my erection straining iron hard bending up in front of me at the peak of erection stiffness and sensitivity. I wrapped my fist round my shaft and began to masturbate, stroking and tugging my shaft smoothly and rhythmically, taking my time. Then the strangest thing happened.

Suddenly I felt I was being watched. Instinctively I looked at the window but the curtains were closed. It was eerie but not unpleasant, rather exciting in fact. I'd masturbated naked plenty of times in front of girls at wild parties and it felt a bit like that. Then it was as if the blonde I was ogling in my magazine became real. I could all but feel her big soft breasts pressing against my arm, her smooth legs and bottom against my spare hand and her bush of brown cunt hair brushing my thigh.

I continued to masturbate enjoying the heightened reality of my porn girl with the pleasure steadily rising in my straining penis. I was edging, holding my aching hard penis on the brink of orgasm when I felt a hand on my bottom, caressing my bum cheeks, tickling me slowly down my bum crack and reaching under me. I glanced round but there was no one there. The hand caressed the inside tops of my thighs and played lightly with my balls the way that drives me wild. By then I was too close to orgasm to care what was going on. I came in a delicious slowly and smoothly rising cum, grunting loudly as I shot a hefty load over the panties. As I knelt there afterwards with a strand of semen dangling from my still half erect swinging cock I was suddenly alone again.

At first I put that experience down to my exhilaration at my new found freedom to masturbate as hard as I liked making as much noise as I wanted to. But over the next weeks I sensed that unseen presence again and again as I masturbated, whether over porn or just my fantasies. In the shower I sometimes felt I had a woman in the cubicle with me, her naked body against mine, soaping my sex kit and licking the lather off my penis. Such showers left me with a steel hard erection needing hand relief splashing my load against the cubicle walls. Then the dreams started.

The first dream was so vivid I remember every detail. I was in a bedroom and somehow I knew it was the bedroom in my house. But instead of the bland patterned wallpaper the walls were painted pink, there were full length mirrors around the walls, pictures of naked women on the walls between the mirrors, and even mirrors on the ceiling. I was standing there stark naked with a straining rock hard erection and I knew I was waiting for someone. I didn't have to wait long.

The door opened and in walked a woman. She looked about my age, average pretty with dark curly hair to her shoulders. She was wearing a deep red sleeveless top that clung to her large breasts, a black leather miniskirt high up sheer black nylon clad thighs, and black high heels. With the door closed she stood leaning back against the wall with her legs spread provocatively wide, giving me a mischievous smile. I walked up to her and lifted the front of her skirt. I saw that she was wearing black lace panties and stockings with black suspender straps crossing her thighs. I stroked her bare thighs above her stockings, played with her suspender straps and felt the bulge of her mound through her panties before I slipped my hand down inside her panties. Her pussy was quite hairy like the women in my classic porn magazines.

She did a slow striptease for me. She really knew how to take her clothes off in a way that strained a guy's cock. She slipped off her top first revealing a black lace bra that matched her panties, with cups only just big enough to sling her big breasts. Next she slowly unbuttoned her black leather skirt down the side and let it drop.

She let me take off her bra. As I played with her big round breasts she fondled my balls and hard up cock. Somehow I managed not to shoot my load there and then. She bent over the bed with her bottom toward me for me to slip her panties off. With her panties down she spread her legs wide and sensuously swayed her smooth round bottom. I had a lond fondle of her thighs and bottom and reached under her from behind to play with her pussy. She got on the bed to spread and fold up her legs to slip her stockings off. Somehow she knew I have a fetish about women taking their stockings off. I find watching a woman doing that incredibly erotic.

On the bed she posed nude for me like a porn model in the most erotic poses I could imagine. She seemed to know instinctively what poses turned me on most. She did the splits, squatted wide legged and got on all fours with her legs spread. I ran my lustful hands all over her, kissed and licked her nipples and got my head between her spread legs to ruffle her cunt hair with my tongue. Finally she picked up her little black panties, lassoed my hard up penis with it and pulled me onto the bed next to her with it.

I lay on my back on the bed with my erect penis arching hard over my belly. She slowly crawled down my naked body. First her hair brushed over my face and her lips touched mine. Then as she moved down me her breasts slid over my face and I kissed and licked her nipples. Her breasts swung above me and her nipples brushed against my front as she made her way down my body. Finally her smooth soft thighs were astride my face with her cunt hair brushing my nose and lips and the smell and taste of her perfume and juice in my nostrils and on my tongue.

She started to lick my erection sensitised penis head and at the same time she fingered my balls, arse and inner thighs. She took my penis head into her mouth and massaged it with her lips and tongue. That was exquisite! After minutes of pleasuring me like that she rocked smoothly and rhythmically above me squeezing her lips round my shaft with her nipples tickling my belly as she moved above me. Her lips slid smoothly up and down the length of my penis from my bush of pubic hair to sliding right up over my cock head, sucking on the back stroke. As she pleasured me I explored her naked body with my hands while between her thighs, in the ceiling mirror, I watched her naked body on top of me rhythmically swaying .

I came suddenly with my orgasm quickly rising. I cried out in the rising pleasure and grabbed her bottom to pull her down against my face. My hips involuntarily arched upward to try to thrust my penis deep into her as my orgasm exploded. I came in a delicious orgasm spurting my semen deep into her throat with my hands clutching her bum cheeks and pulling her hairy pussy hard against my lips.

Instantly after I'd shot my load I awoke. I was alone in my bed in that same bedroom, with the mirrors gone and the familiar bland wallpaper around me. The bedclothes were thrown off and there was a massive splash of fresh warm semen right up my chest. My penis was still half erect and flopped on my belly with semen trickling from it down my side. I reached down and stroked a last pulse of orgasm pleasure and spurt of semen out of it. My bedroom was silent and empty, but a faint trace of perfume seemed to linger in the air.

In the following weeks, perhaps two or three nights a week I had sex with my dream girl. Penis in vagina sex soon followed that first suck off. I had her in every sex position I knew, and some positions I'd never tried. But every time, the moment I jerked my cream into her I awoke and she was gone. It was thoroughly enjoyable but as you'd expect I was baffled. It was remembering a couple of chance remarks that made me think. The part of town my house was in had once been quite rough, a "red light" area, and the the surveyor had found some historic fire damage but had reported it had been well repaired. I began to wonder if my house had a history.

As everyone does, I started on the internet and after a couple of hours on line I found my lead. A week later I was in the basement of the offices of a struggling local newspaper rummaging through dust covered half century old archives. And there it was, front page news more than fifty years before: "Prostitute dies in house fire."

The faded picture showed my house with smoke blackening round the upstairs windows. Underneath was a blurred picture of a woman, looking about my age, average pretty with dark curly hair to her shoulders. It was her, my mystery night time partner. She called herself Mistress Patricia. Apparently my house had been a notorious brothel. A later inquest found that a client had probably left a cigarette butt smouldering causing a fire that killed Patricia. Mercifully she'd died of smoke inhalation. I sat and gazed at the story for a long time. I took a copy.

As soon as I got back home there was only one thing I could do. I stripped naked and laid back on my bed with my legs spread wide and with the copy of the article next to me. My penis was already erect from remembering the things I'd done with Patricia the night before, and in anticipation.

"Any time you're ready, Patricia," I said to the empty room.

I fingered my penis as I spoke. Then I closed my eyes, wrapped my thumb and forefinger in a loose ring round my stiff penis shaft and began to stroke. Instantly phantom fingers fondled my scrotum and ruffled my pubic hair, then slid smoothly up to wrap round my penis. In my mind I saw her kneeling nude beside me on my bed with her knees wide. Her big heavy breasts hung above me for me to play with, her thighs were perfectly placed for me to caress, to reach round to her smooth round bum cheeks, and wide enough for me to finger her furry pussy and reach right under her between her legs to the valley between her bum cheeks. She was smiling mischievously down at me clearly enjoying herself.

She stroked and tugged my penis with all the expertlise of her profession, smoothly and rhythmically full length, squeezing just right, catching the ridge between my cock head and shaft just the way I like and sliding her soft smooth hand right up over my cock head. Her breasts swung with the rhythm of her hand round my shaft. She supernaturally sensed I was rising and held me on the edge till I was whimpering with pleasure. Finally when I could hardly take any more her deft hand took me through and sent my cum splashing over my belly. Then, as always, she was gone.

I enjoyed Patricia's services for several weeks. But a few months after I'd moved into my house I met blonde Angela, late twenties, very nice legs though slightly plump, and very randy. After a couple of dates out she came back to my place.

It was a success from the start. Within an hour we were on the sofa kissing passionately, her tights were off, her legs were spread and I was driving her wild with my fingers on her vagina slit through her thin white cotton knickers. Then we were on my bed taking each other's clothes off. I savoured every moment of Angela's naked body against mine, her real breasts and nipples against my lips, her real legs against my hand and her real cunt hair against my tongue.

In spite of all the sex I'd had with Patricia she was no substitute for a real live girl. Angela's real naked body was soft under mine, her real vagina squeezed tight around my hungry thrusting shaft, her real hands clawed my back, her real legs wrapped over me, her real orgasm cry rang out as her heels pounded my bum in her climax and my cock spurted deliciously into her real live warm smooth vagina. Best of all, after I'd filled Angela with my cum, she didn't disappear but was there beside me for real, and more than ready for more!

But as we settled down that night in bed together after that first frantic session I worried about what Patricia would think of her new rival. I lay awake for a long time with Angela squirming and crying out in restless sleep beside me before I drifted off to a dreamless night. But I needn't have worried. I was awakened by Angela snuggling against me and her light fingers on my rock hard morning erection.

"Oh my god," Angela gasped. "The dreams I had last night! It's got me so horny!"

A moment later Angela had kicked the bedclothes off and she was kneeling astride me with her light brown pubic hair brushing my shaft and balls and her big breasts swinging right in front of my face. She took my hand and pulled it to her cunt, whimpering excitedly. I knew what she wanted. I slipped two fingers between her vagina lips, she moaned softly and thrust her pussy against my hand.

I began to pleasure her, stroking her juice sodden vagina lips at first. She was so excited and aroused I could tell she was on the brink of a climax. My finger tips moved to the peak of her clitoris only moments after I'd started on her labia. Suddenly she cried out, thrust her pussy hard against my hand and her big breasts bounced above me as her body juddered in the pulses of what was obviously a long and explosive orgasm. She stayed astride me briefly, panting and quivering in the last pulses of her orgasm with my hand cupped over her hairy mound.

"I just had to," she gasped. "Oooohh! Want you!"

A moment later she'd taken my hard penis in her hand, guided it into into her vagina slit and sunk down onto me so I was in her full length with my pubic hair entwined with hers. She leaned forward, getting her breasts even closer to my face then she rode my rod, whimpering with excitement. I held her thighs while she did all the work, bobbing up and down squeezing and working my shaft with her tight, smooth wet vagina. I came quickly, bucking under her as I thrust my hips up and pulled her down on top of me by her hips as I jerked my load into her. After I'd come she flopped on top of me with her soft breasts squeezed between us and we lay there holding each other for a long time.

Angela never told me what she'd dreamed that night. Neither have I ever told Angela about any of my experiences with Patricia. Angela and I have been together now for a long time, but since Angela moved in neither of us have had any encounter with Patricia, sexual or otherwise. I guess Patricia's still out there somewhere, perhaps waiting for another single guy to move in to the house. But in the meantime thanks for everything Patricia, and may you rest in peace.