The Woman On the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how can I deny you what you need?" Elliott's voice was low as he spoke.

A few more good thrusts into Claire's pussy, and Elliott finally stayed there, wrapped up in her warm wetness. His cock twitched as he came, flooding her hole with thick, hot cum.

"Fuck yes," moaned Claire, pulling Elliott by the hips so he was even deeper inside her.

He had his head thrown back as he groaned and grunted through his orgasm, his chest rising and falling with quick, shallow breaths. Even when there was no more cum left for Claire, he stayed buried inside of her. He waited until his cock was softening before finally pulling out, and a small stream of cum came with him.

"Shit," he panted, collapsing on the bed next to Claire. "You're something else."

Claire laughed and rolled onto her side, propping her head up with one hand while the other traced lazy circles over Elliott's chest. She looked out at the balcony door, where the moon was hanging high in the sky, a glowing white orb overlooking the sea.

"You are," she said. "I was so mad at Trina for abandoning me, but then you appeared, just a cute guy on the balcony right next to mine. It's kind of crazy."

Elliott finally opened his eyes and looked at her. She seemed softer now, relaxed in a different way.

"How much longer are you here for?" he asked, wishing they both had all the time in the world.

"We leave in two days."

Elliott nodded. "Me too."

He pulled Claire against him, not caring that the room was sticky and hot, despite the air conditioning on full blast.

"I have some girly wine coolers in our fridge," said Claire suddenly. "Do you want me to bring them over and we can sit on the balcony together? Or do you want to go to sleep? I didn't realize the time."

Elliott laughed. "Somehow, I'm wide awake, and I would love a girly wine cooler."

Claire let out a squeal and pulled her cover-up on before padding out into the hallway. Elliott groaned as he rolled out of bed and put his shorts back on.

A few minutes later, Claire had returned with a few sickly-looking wine coolers in hand.

"These are very. . . pink," said Elliott.

"Hey, they were for a girls' trip!"

Elliott gave Claire a quick, playful swat on the butt as she opened his balcony door. The night had somehow not cooled at all.

They sat opposite each other and opened up the wine coolers. Claire held hers up in the air and said, "Cheers."

"What should we toast to?"

Claire bit the inside of her cheek, pondering this. "Mmm, to single freedom."

Elliott nodded once. "I like that. Cheers to single freedom."

Claire wasn't wearing her bikini underneath her cover-up, so when she brought her legs up onto the chair, Elliott could see her pussy in plain sight. A new rush of arousal ran through him, a fresh heat.

"This is the best beach trip I've ever had," said Claire.

"Me too. You're quite the surprise." Elliott took a sip of the overly sweet wine cooler.

Claire's legs fell even further apart, and Elliott was stunned when he looked over to see her rubbing her pussy.

"Damnit, woman," he said. "You're driving me crazy."

"Good."

Elliott put his wine cooler on the ground and got on his knees in front of Claire. It was exciting to be out on the balcony like this, knowing they could be caught, knowing that anyone might look over and see what was happening.

Elliott ran his tongue up and down Claire's pussy, lapping her up. His cum had mixed with her juices, and he was shocked to find that he enjoyed tasting it. It was something salty and thick, and very human. He pushed his tongue into her hole for a few moments before moving to her clit.

"Holy shit, that feels good." Claire's words came out on the back of a deep exhale, and she sank further into the wicker chair. "Yes, Elliott."

He loved hearing his name on her lips. Her legs quivered on either side of his face, both from the excitement and the arousal. She stared down at him as he ate her pussy, his tongue splayed out skillfully over her most sensitive spot.

"God, I'm gonna cum again," she moaned, quieter now that they were outside. "Fuck!"

She clasped a hand over her mouth to keep from making the noises that were instinctively coming from her throat as she came. Elliott, like before, kept tonguing her clit while her orgasm moved through her. Claire shook and shuddered until finally, she dropped her legs and let out a final sigh.

No sooner had Elliott slid back into his own chair than Claire let out a short gasp. Her gaze was focused behind Elliott's shoulder, and when he turned his head, he saw two people coming out of Claire's hotel room.

"Trina?" cried Claire, pulling the cover-up around her body.

The dark-haired woman was in the arms of a tall, muscular man. His hands were underneath her skirt, while his mouth was kissing the side of her neck. He didn't even look up when Claire called Trina's name.

"Claire?" Trina looked confused. "What are you—why are you. . .?"

But Claire was already standing, pulling Elliott's hands so that he was following her into his room.

"I guess I'm not going back to my room tonight," said Claire, and Elliott couldn't tell if she was angry or not.

He rubbed her arms and smiled at her. "Luckily, you have a very welcoming neighbor who might let you share the leftover dessert he has in his mini fridge."

Claire's expression softened. "I don't want to intrude."

Elliott walked over to the fridge and pulled out a plastic box containing a big slice of chocolate cake. "You're definitely not intruding," he said.

They crawled into bed with the cake, while Elliott flipped through the TV channels. Claire's bare legs were stacked over top of Elliott's as they took turns eating bites off the plastic fork.

Yes, singlehood wasn't so bad after all. . .

12