The Woman on the Twelfth Green Ch. 02

Story Info
An inadvertent voyeur finds his soul mate.
13.6k words
4.78
15.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers

Despite Kiersten's arousal the night she caught me on the course, I had a feeling she was upset that she'd been watched. I picked it up in small things. She was sometimes moody, which was very unusual. She rarely touch me in casual situations. I didn't get to spend the night for a couple of weeks. I worried my voyeurism had caused a rift that might become an irreparable chasm.

I tried to address the elephant in the room, but she waved it off, telling me she was wanted to forget about it. When I asked about Erin, she didn't remember mentioning her friend. I asked if it bothered her that I had watched her. That got a momentary glare, followed by a shoulder shrug and a change of subject.

We still had date nights. We continued planning the wedding. She still appeared committed to getting married. We made a guest list. Ordered invitations. Hired a photographer. Selected a caterer and a wedding/reception venue. Kiersten gave deposits to all of them. We settled on the reception menu. Kiersten, Stephanie, and one of Kiersten's girlfriends, Melissa, shopped for a bridal gown and dresses for the brides' maids. She bought a gown and went for fittings. We settled on tuxes. We shopped for and bought an engagement ring and wedding bands. We asked a judge to officiate and met with her. But I still worried.

We also moved the wedding date out to the middle of August. If it was Kiersten's idea, I would have pressed for a discussion. But it couldn't be avoided. My father had needed surgery and a period of physical therapy which meant he couldn't travel. We didn't want to get married while my parents couldn't attend.

Kiersten dropped what felt like a bomb one night at dinner in early June, just after the school year ended. Michael Freed had called. Gerry Adams, his fiddle player, had gone to sleep on the tour bus after a performance and didn't wake up. The group was on their way home for a four-week hiatus when Gerry died. Michael hired and rehearsed another fiddle player after Kiersten said no again, but the new fiddler had contractual commitments that prevented him from joining the tour for a couple of weeks.

Michael begged Kiersten to fill in for a short period. She initially said no. But he persisted and when she heard what he was offering as compensation, she accepted. In less than two weeks, she would earn enough to pay for the reception. She would leave in a week and be gone thirteen days. It would be the longest thirteen days of my life.

Kiersten's mood improved appreciably in the next week. She became the Kiersten I knew before she caught me on the golf course. She was affectionate. We spent three memorable weeknights at her house. I dragged myself to work after those nights and struggled to get through the day. Everything suggested that she was over whatever had been bothering her. The night before she left, though, she told me I should spend the night at my apartment. Since I was driving her to the airport for a 7:00AM flight, it didn't seem logical. She said she needed a good night's sleep, but that was a weak excuse. We'd spent nights together when we did no more than sleep.

When I picked her up in the morning, she was as excited as a three-year-old with a new pony. She chattered non-stop the entire ninety-minute drive to the airport. I hardly got a word in. I helped unload her bags at the ticketing entrance. I got an enthusiastic kiss and hug. She told me she'd miss me. And then she was gone. I watched her lead the porter into the ticketing area until she disappeared. I stared for several minutes after she was no longer in sight. Until I spotted an airport cop giving me the eye. I drove away before he told me to get moving.

On the drive to work, I worried that she accepted the tour opportunity to give her a chance to re-evaluate her feelings for me. The thought didn't sit well. Kiersten called when her plane landed, and I got several texts an hour later after she boarded the tour bus for the drive to the first performance venue.

While she was gone, Kiersten called at least once every day. We exchanged texts throughout the day. She was not only staying in contact with me but also staying on top of the wedding plans. Everything seemed normal.

Kiersten called with a change of plan the night before she came home. Originally, I was to pick her up at the airport when her return flight arrived. But the last performance was only a four-hour drive from home. The flight itinerary was an absurd eight-plus hours. Driving was a no-brainer. She canceled the refundable return flight ticket. I told her I'd see her when she got home the next day, which was a Friday.

Like every day, I drove by Kiersten's on the way home from work. A sport utility with out-of-state plates was in the driveway. When I got home, I sent a text, changed and went out for a run. When I returned, I checked my messages but found no reply. I showered and settled in for the night. I ate dinner then called Kiersten, but it went straight to voice mail. I did some reading and went to bed at eleven.

I was just drifting off to sleep when my cell buzzed three times. The first text was normal. It read, 'I got home safely. Sorry I missed your call. Phone was in my bag while I slept. Meant to nap. Slept far too long.'

The second text was also normal enough, 'Had a great time on the tour but it was exhausting. Have another reason to say no if Michael asks again.'

The third text was one I never expected. 'Twelfth green. Forty-five minutes. Find a spot very close to the green where you won't be visible. Text back if you'll be there. Don't call.'

One of the few things Kiersten had told me about knowing she'd been watched was that she wouldn't go back to the green. She didn't feel comfortable there anymore. I was confused. Now she was going back and inviting me to watch? And why didn't she want me to call? Something didn't fit. I thought about it for a few minutes before I responded, 'You sure about this?'

I got a one-word reply. 'Absolutely.'

I responded immediately. 'Will be there. Leaving shortly.'

I pulled on some clothes and bolted out of the apartment, anticipation high. There was the barest sliver of a waning moon and scattered clouds as I made my way across the street, through the trees to the fairway. An occasional light breeze blew as I walked up the fairway.

I took advantage of the time allotted and spent a few minutes finding a good viewing spot. I ended up in a hollow in the trees behind the green. I could never have got there if Kiersten was already on the green. I got in position and waited.

The next ten minutes felt like hours. My feet itched. A mosquito buzzed me. When it landed on my cheek, I flattened it. The buzzing stopped and didn't resume. But the sound of the slap seemed incredibly loud. I hoped there wouldn't be more mosquitoes.

I somehow didn't see Kiersten when she crested the hill. When I spotted her, her approach seemed cautious, unsure. The moon provided little light and was frequently blocked by the scattered clouds. She was probably just having difficulty seeing where she was walking. But eventually, she made her way to the green.

Kiersten dropped her backpack immediately downhill from my position. She stood and looked up at the sky, her arms held out at shoulder height. I would have to ask about this ritual one day. After looking at the sky for a few moments, she bent over and picked up the backpack. After spreading out the blanket, Kiersten stripped out of her clothes.

Kiersten looked slimmer. Her breasts were smaller than before she went on tour with Michael. I was a little concerned. I remembered how physically demanding the performance I attended was. I imagined nearly two weeks of performances could easily cause some weight loss. Of course, the light was poor, making details obscure. It might be my imagination.

Kiersten stood for another moment or two before lying down, with her feet toward me. She stretched languidly and caressed her breasts. She retrieved the vibrator from the bag and set it beside her. Her knees came up and spread. A hand caressed the inside of her thigh. She sighed softly.

Much of what I was seeing was my imagination filling in gaps. The light was exceedingly poor. Though I could clearly see Kiersten's form, details were scant. I sensed movement more than actually saw what was happening.

But there was no mistaking what I heard. I could hear Kiersten's fingers as they moved rapidly across her wet clit. When the rapid movements stopped, a gasp and moan told me she had inserted fingers into her vagina. The next sounds were of fingers moving rapidly in and out of wet pussy. The moans gradually grew louder. Kiersten's hips rotated up and down as her excitement grew. When she had her first orgasm, her hips rolled up when her knees shot up, lifting her feet off the blanket.

Her body shuddered and jerked from the electric jolts pulsing through her body. Her hips bounced up and down repeatedly. I could sense rapid movements between her legs as she continued to drive fingers in and out of herself. Kiersten let out a sharp cry as her body curled up. Her shoulders and head lifted. Her shaking was so energetic her whole body bounced up and down.

My cock was uncomfortably pushing against the front of my denims. I reached down to adjust its position, futilely trying to make myself more comfortable. As I carefully tried to make my adjustments, Kiersten began to come down. Her movements slowed. Her body still shuddered and shook. As I moved my cock again, trying to find a comfortable position, Kiersten finally stopped moving. She was panting rapidly.

I briefly considered joining Kiersten on the blanket but decided to wait for her to call to me, if she did. She was more aroused tonight than when I'd watched her masturbate before. Previously, her most energetic orgasm had been the last one. This time her first orgasm looked like it had been powerful. Something about knowing she was being watched must have driven her arousal to a much higher level.

After resting for a few minutes, Kiersten reached for the vibrator and spread her kegs again. When she turned on the vibrator, a small indicator light on it provided just enough light to allow me to see and follow it. It was about the size of a real cock with a slight curve. It must be a new or different toy I thought. I didn't remember seeing a light on the vibrator she used before.

Kiersten slid the vibrator up and down the cleft of her labia, stopping at the top and holding the tip against her clit each time. She moaned loudly as she teased herself. I watched, enthralled, when she slowly pushed the tip into herself. I heard a long slow intake of breath followed by a low-pitched groan as the vibrator slowly penetrated her. After a few slow strokes, Kiersten began moving the vibrator faster. The little light made elongated ovals as it moved. She was soon whimpering softly, occasionally gasping as her excitement climbed.

I reached down to adjust my cock again.

A barely audible voice near my left ear said, 'This is so fucking hot. Now I understand why you couldn't resist watching.'

For the briefest moment, I thought it was my imagination. But when a hand touched my shoulder, I practically jumped out of my skin. The adrenaline rush shook me so badly I was unable to maintain my balance. I fell on my butt.

I looked up and saw an obviously female form standing over me. A giggle told me it was Kiersten standing over me. I didn't understand what was going on. How could Kiersten be so close to me without my being aware of it? And if Kiersten was standing over me, who was on the green? What the hell was going on?

There was no way the woman on the green didn't know someone was nearby and watching. It didn't matter to her one bit. If anything, she got more excited. Through my confusion I could hear her excitement. Kiersten, still giggling, helped me up and pulled me along as she led the way out of our hiding place.

The woman on the green looked right at us as we approached. Her hand was a blur, driving the vibrator in and out at an incredibly rapid pace. The little light drew an irregular oval in the darkness. Her body went through every motion I could imagine an over-stimulated nervous system might cause. She flopped, jerked, shuddered, writhed and undulated in a series of involuntary motions. As we got closer, I could see her face was contorted in a grimace.

Kiersten plopped down next to her, pulling me with her. She took my hand and guided it to the woman's breast. That simple touch was more than she could stand. Her body became rigidly still though she didn't stop using the vibrator. In the faint light I watched as her body tensed, every muscle twitching under an onslaught that had to be nearly unbearable. She shrieked so loudly it carried all the way to campus and to any nearby homes. Her cry echoed several times before it faded away.

The woman collapsed against the blanket. She struggled to breathe. As her body settled, I unconsciously massaged her breast. The nipple was hard against my palm. Her body still trembled, though the more energetic movements had ended.

The woman turned her head in my direction. I sensed a weak smile on her face. 'You must be Dennis,' she said in a shaky voice between labored breaths. Then she turned to Kiersten, grinning. 'You said you were going to visit your fiancé. I should have suspected you were up to something, when you told me about your favorite outdoor masturbation spot.'

'This is Erin, Dennis. I think she's excited to meet you.' There was a playful, humorous tone to her voice.

I remained silent, still trying to grapple with everything that had happened. Once I thought I understood, I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation. Both Kiersten and Erin laughed with me. Erin and I had been played.

Kiersten repeated her earlier comment to me. 'That was fucking hot. I understand why you had to watch me. I almost came from watching you watch Erin.'

'I thought it was you,' I told Kiersten. 'My first thought when Erin stripped out her clothes was that you had lost weight while you were touring with Michael.'

'I worried a little that you might be suspicious. I'm shorter than Erin,' Kiersten said. 'She's thinner and has smaller breasts. But I hoped you wouldn't figure out.'

'We better get out of here. Someone had to hear that scream and call the police,' I said.

When Erin stood to get dressed, her legs were wobbly. I kept a hand on her elbow to help her maintain her balance. As we made our way down the fairway, Kiersten and I walked on either side of Erin until her legs steadied. Kiersten carried the bag. We exited the fairway across from my apartment and walked down the road toward Kiersten's.

We had gone about a hundred feet on the road when a car approached from behind. Blinking blue lights came on as the car came to a stop about fifty feet behind us. We were told to stop through a loudspeaker. A cop got of the car and called out to us to approach. We couldn't see his face because we were blinded by his headlights and the flashing blue lights.

'Where are you three coming from and where are you going?' he asked tersely.

'We're going home,' I answered, sounding a bit defensive.

'We were on the golf course. We were hoping to do some star-gazing but are too many clouds. We gave up and are going home,' Kiersten answered without a hint of nervousness.

'Where do you live?' he asked.

I pointed to my apartment. 'I live there,' I said. 'My fiancé lives around the corner. Our friend Erin is visiting from out-of-town and is staying with her.' I felt much more confident the second time I spoke.

'What's in the bag?' he asked as he walked in front of his headlights, his right hand resting on his firearm.

Kiersten answered. 'We brought a blanket. We didn't want to lie on wet grass while we looked at the sky.'

'Show me the blanket,' the cop ordered. He was going to thoroughly check our story. Kiersten unzipped the bag and pulled some of the blanket out. The cop seemed to relax and moved his hand away from his holster.

'Is there a problem, officer?' I asked. 'We're just going home.'

'We had reports of a woman's scream. Did you hear anything while you were on the course?' he asked.

'We did hear a loud screech, officer,' Erin conceded.

'It was about fifteen minutes ago,' I said, adding, 'I think it was a bobcat. It sounded like it was close to us.'

'Alright, go on home. And in future, you shouldn't be on the golf course at night. It's university property and closes at sundown. If a complaint is filed, you could be arrested for trespassing,' he told us. He turned and got in his car, turned off the blue lights and drove away, accelerating rapidly.

As soon as he disappeared around the curve, Erin began giggling. 'That was close,' she said. 'It's good thing he didn't make you take the blanket all the way out and show it to him, Kiersten. Explaining the vibrator would be a problem if it came out of the bag.'

Kiersten giggled along with Erin. 'Maybe, but you would have loved it. Remember when we were meeting with Professor Walker about performing at the children's hospital fundraiser and you knocked your purse over on his desk?' Kiersten asked.

Erin laughed heartily. 'I thought the old grump was going to have a stroke,' she replied. 'The look on his face when my mini-vibrator rolled across his desk was priceless. Almost worth the embarrassment.'

'It didn't help that the damn thing turned on. It was all I could do to keep a straight face,' Kiersten laughed. 'You can't deny you loved it. Maybe you didn't do it on purpose, but you didn't regret it one little bit.'

By this time, we were at Kiersten's driveway. I heard a thud and the hatch on the SUV opened. 'Would you bring my bags in, Dennis?' Erin asked.

I pulled out two bags and set them down. I pulled the handles up and headed up the walk toward the house. Kiersten asked me to put the bags in the guest bedroom. There was a large case shaped like a large violin standing in the corner. Erin was a cellist.

When I rejoined the women, they were in the kitchen opening a bottle of wine. After pouring herself a glass, Erin excused herself and went to the guest bedroom. As soon as Erin left the kitchen, Kiersten embraced me.

'I can't wait to get you into bed,' she whispered. I smiled inwardly, knowing I would see daylight before I saw sleep. She lifted her head off my shoulders and looked into my eyes. She was smiling. Then she winked mischievously before resting her head on my shoulder again.

Kiersten disentangled herself from me when Erin returned a few minutes later. She had changed while she was gone. She almost wore what looked like a men's dress shirt. When I did a double-take, I realized it was my shirt which was hanging in the guest room closet. The tails ended well above her knees. It looked far better on her than it ever would on me, though it was Kiersten's favorite shirt. The top four buttons were undone, exposing her upper chest and the slight swell of her inner breasts.

Kiersten smiled and shook her head. 'You haven't changed a bit, Erin. You still like showing off.'

Erin turned toward me and smiled. 'Did you enjoy the show, Dennis?' Kiersten was grinning, looking at the floor sheepishly. 'I almost wish I'd known you two were there. But the charge I got when I heard you guys? Wow!'

'I take it you like to be watched?' I asked. 'Did Kiersten talk with you about catching me on the course?'

The smile Erin gave me was enigmatic. 'We talked about any number of things. But she did tell me you stumbled upon her while she was pleasuring herself on the green. I was surprised. Kiersten never anything like that when we roomed together. In fact, she was mortified by some of the things I like to do.'

Kiersten spoke up now. 'Erin, I never expected anyone to be on the golf course at that time of day. I'd never have been there again if I ever saw anyone.'

carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers