The Woman on the Twelfth Green Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
954 Followers

Dinner had taken about three hours. It was just after ten when we pulled into Kiersten's driveway. We somehow managed to appear relaxed and unhurried as we made our way from the driveway into the house. Once the door closed behind us, we were anything but. Clothing flew in every direction as we stripped each other.

I had barely stood back upright after pulling off my pants when Kiersten's arms encircled my neck and jumped up to wrap her legs around my waist. She carefully slid down until she was in position to maneuver my cock into her. It slid into her effortlessly. As I carried her down the hallway to her bedroom, she kept her feet locked together and used the leverage she gained to rock up and down my cock.

Kiersten and I fell onto the bed together, her legs still wrapped around me. Neither of us needed foreplay. The ride home with Erin was all the foreplay needed. We just wanted to fuck. The next minutes were unbridled passion. Kiersten met every thrust with a drive of her own. It was only moments before Kiersten began showing the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm. She moaned and whimpered. At one point I pushed into her hard and kept my cock inside her. While I enjoyed the feel of being inside her and the pressure of our hips against each other, Kiersten fought to rock her hips up and down.

When I withdrew and drove in again, she began shaking violently. Her body stiffened and her legs straightened, pushing me back until my cock was no longer inside her. Kiersten trembled and shook as every synapse fired. I wanted to take her higher yet. While she shook, I rolled her onto her back and pulled her hips to me. When I pushed into her again from behind, she cried out, 'Yes! Don't stop!'

I drove into her fast and hard, holding my cock inside her briefly before withdrawing to drive in again. Kiersten exhaled an 'Uh' at the end of each thrust. I kept my eyes closed, trying to delay my own release. Time and again I drove into Kiersten and she matched each thrust by rocking back to meet it. Kiersten began quivering. She moaned continuously. Her hands gripped the sheet under her. Her vaginal walls began to squeeze my shaft. When her body began to shake again, she cried out and fell forward. I watched as she shook violently on the bed in front of me. Her body writhed and contorted as the throes of orgasm caused several seizures. My cock was pointing skyward, hard wet, and ready to burst.

At just that moment, Erin reemerged in my addled consciousness. She straddled Kiersten's waist and leaned forward. One hand supported her upper body while the other rubbed Kiersten's labia. Erin's lips parted and encircled the head of my cock. While Kiersten undulated under Erin, Erin slowly pushed her lips down the length of my still wet and slippery shaft. Her tongue swirling around the head was so stimulating it caused me to jerk involuntarily. With Erin's head in the way, I couldn't see what her hand was doing between Kiersten's legs. The effect was obvious, though. Kiersten's hips were bouncing off the bed. Her upper body was shaking and twisting. Even with her face buried in the bed, her cries were loud.

I put my hands on Erin's shoulder's and held on tight. The hand that had been supporting her upper body moved up between my legs and cupped my scrotum. Despite Kiersten thrashing about under her, Erin held me gently, her fingernails softly scratching the skin. Erin increased both the speed that her lips moved up and down my shaft and the suction she applied. Each time she had only the crown and glans in her mouth, her tongue swirled around it several times before her lips began to take in more of my cock.

Kiersten's head came up off the bed as a wave of pleasure crashed through her. She gasped and cried out loudly, proclaiming her denouement. Erin moved her hand from between Kiersten's legs to the gap between her own. I felt the change manifest in a groan. The vibration on the head of my cock threatened to push me over the edge.

I warned Erin that I was going to cum. It either fell on deaf ears or she didn't care. Kiersten was unmoving under Erin. Erin's head moved back and forth rapidly. When the tingling began, it sent an electric shock through my entire body. Spasms tensed every muscle. The tingling increased in my scrotum as the sensation slowly inched up my spine. When it reached the base of my skull, my vision exploded in a Fourth of July fireworks display. Multi-colored chrysanthemums burst in my vision as a pleasurable numbness spread through my body.

Erin choked from the first jet of cum, but never took her lips from my cock. A second spurt of ejaculate was coaxed out when she swallowed. The vibrations from Erin's moan sent another shock through my synapses and yielded a third shot. As the irresistible sensations subsided, I fell to my side, spent.

When I looked at Erin, she was smiling widely. Her lips were coated with ejaculate and a strand of cum hung from her chin. She got off Kiersten and ran to the bathroom. Kiersten rolled onto her back, still breathing hard. Her face, neck and chest were flushed. We remained motionless until Erin returned.

I moved up to lie on my side next to Kiersten, softly caressing Kiersten's breast with my fingertips. Erin slid into bed behind me. She pulled herself against my back, slid her arm under mine and rested her hand just below Kiersten's breast. The three of us lay there for a while, exchanging gentle touches, soft kisses, enjoying the heat of each other's bodies.

Kiersten was the first one to move. She rolled onto her side, facing me. She placed one hand on my chest and slid the other along my ribcage, across my hip to my lower abdomen. She caught some of my pubic hair and gently played with. She drew little circles on the skin below the hair with her fingernails. I could already feel my cock reacting to her gentle teasing when she brushed her lips to mine.

Erin slid back from me and began caressing my back, her touch light, fingernails softly grazing my back. When Kiersten felt my cock press against her lower abdomen, she stopped teasing me and reached across my body. She guided Erin's hand from my back across my hips to my re-envigored cock. Erin sighed softly, when her hand wrapped around the hard shaft. Her warm breath sent a chill down my spine.

Kiersten released Erin's hand and slid hers down to my scrotum. While she caressed my sac, she increased the pressure of her lips against mine. Erin planted open-mouthed kisses on the back of my neck while she slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft. The feathery caress of her hand on my cock contrasted with the wet kisses, nibbles, and hot breath on my neck. Kiersten's tongue grazed my lips and then pushed its way into my mouth.

Erin moved closer to me as she stroked my cock. I could feel her pebble-hard nipples pressing against my back. Her skin was hot against mine. When she threw her leg on top of mine, I could feel the heat in her groin. I moved my hand from Kiersten's breast, sliding down her torso until I could press my palm against her mons.

Kiersten broke our kiss. Her breath caught at my touch. Her eyes were partly closed as she looked at me. 'That feels nice,' she whispered.

Erin's hand went all the way up my shaft until she could enclose the head of my cock. I gasped. I heard Erin sigh behind me. 'Mmmmm,' she whispered. 'Your warm, hard cock feels good.'

Kiersten smiled at me again. 'It's Erin's turn,' she whispered so softly I barely heard it. Kiersten rolled away from me and climbed out of bed. She climbed back into bed behind Erin.

I rolled away from Erin until I was laying on my other side. I reached out and pulled Erin toward me. I held her tightly to me and kissed her neck where it joined her torso. Her hard nipples felt good pressing into my chest. My cock pressed against her belly. Kiersten's fingers grazed my scrotum as she slid her hand between Erin's legs.

I held the back of Erin's head with my hand and pulled her into a kiss. When I pressed my tongue between Erin's lips, she sucked on it hungrily. Her lips and tongue didn't have the bitter, salty taste I expected. Erin gasped as I kissed her. Kiersten's finger had found its way between Erin's labia.

I broke our kiss to nibble and lick my way down Erin's neck and chest. I held each breast in a hand, squeezing gently and softly pinching the nipples. I took a nipple between my lips and sucked on it. When Erin groaned, I closed my teeth on it and gently held it between my teeth as I pulled back from her breast. Erin gasped when the erect, rubbery nub popped from between my teeth.

After I lavished attention on Erin's breasts and nipples, I began nibbling and planting kisses on Erin's torso as I slid down. I grasped Erin's hips and pulled her sideways, rolling her onto her back. Kiersten and I both got on our hands and knees facing each other. We pulled Erin's legs up and pulled them apart. I smiled at Kiersten. She grinned back at me as we came to an unspoken agreement.

I glanced up at Erin. Her eyes were vacant, a glazed look on her face. Kiersten and I both bent forward at the same time. I spread Erin's labia, exposing the hot, pink flesh between them. Kiersten flicked her tongue at Erin's clit while I licked at the source of the glistening fluids coating her labia and clit. Erin gasped when she felt Kiersten's tongue. I pressed my tongue against Erin's wet opening and pushed into her.

Kiersten and I teased and tormented Erin every way we could. Erin squirmed when Kiersten and I lashed our tongues with Erin's clit caught in the crossfire. Erin was begging to be fucked before long. Kiersten and I teased her unmercifully for a few more minutes before Kiersten lifted her head, nodded to me, and curled her wet lips into a smile.

I rolled Erin onto her belly and pulled her hips up. Kiersten guided my cock to Erin's entrance and held it while I pressed the head against her. When the head of my cock popped into her, Erin cried out. As I pushed in slowly, Erin pounded the bed with her fists, I held myself in place once I was all the way inside her. I could feel Erin's vaginal walls twitching as she adjusted to my cock. I began with a slow, gentle pace.

I felt two hands pressing against the insides of my thighs. I spread my legs apart in response and felt Kiersten wriggle between my legs. She moved up until her face was directly under where Erin and I were joined. The next time I pushed my way into Erin, my scrotum bumped up against Kiersten's chin. Erin stiffened suddenly and wailed when I felt Kiersten's tongue swipe across the base of my cock.

Erin's breaths became labored. While I slid my cock in and out of Erin, Kiersten held my buttocks while she flicked her tongue against Erin's clit. Erin began pushing back against me when I pushed into her. The movement of her hips became more forceful as her excitement built. Soon she was shouting for me to go faster. I drove into her as hard and as fast as I could.

Kiersten continued lapping at Erin's clit. Erin's grew ever more vocal as Kiersten licked her clit while my cock moved in and out. Erin uttered a nearly constant stream of expletives to describe what she wanted, how she felt, and to whine that she was a horrible slut. Kiersten's efforts must have been responsible for Erin's first orgasm. As Erin shook and trembled, she cried out, 'Oh, you bitch! What did you do to me?' Kiersten couldn't help herself. She began giggling.

Erin cried out to me as Kiersten crawled out from under her. 'Fuck me harder!' Erin bellowed, followed by repeated cries of 'Fuck me!' between gasps. Erin's body tensed. Her vaginal walls spasmed around my cock. There was a strangled cry before she fell forward. I kept hold of her hips and held them off the bed while I drove my erection into her. Her hands clutched at the sheets as she struggled to breathe. Erin's body trembled and twitched as she rode a series of orgasms.

Kiersten moved toward Erin's head and sat with her legs spread. When Erin moved her arms under her torso and lifted her head, Kiersten slid under Erin's face. Kiersten lovingly ran her fingers through Erin's hair while Erin stuck her tongue into Kiersten. Kiersten sighed deeply and trembled. She watched Erin for a moment then turned her attention to me.

Erin couldn't talk, so Kiersten spoke for her. 'Push that hard dick into her. Erin loves getting fucked. She's just a slut. Give her what sluts like her deserve. Fuck her Dennis. Fill her with that hard cock and then cum inside her. She can't wait to have you cum inside her.'

Erin began moaning continuously. She pulled her legs back under her, allowing me to relax my hold on her hips. Erin's moaning had an immediate effect on Kiersten. She stopped talking and began whimpering. Each time I pushed into Erin, her moan was punctuated with a grunt. Kiersten shook her head no as her excitement grew. Erin's moans increased in volume, even though her tongue was inside Kiersten and her lips sucked Kiersten's clit.

Erin began rocking her hips in time to my thrusts. Her shoulders began to shake. Kiersten cried out and pulled Erin's head into her groin. The muscles in Kiersten's forearms strained as she held Erin's head in place. Erin cried out loudly into Kiersten's groin. Her body shuddered in a violent seizure. While the two of them thrashed and writhed through the waves pounding their senses, I kept driving in and out of Erin. Kiersten's grip on Erin's head relaxed and her body went limp. I struggled to support Erin's dead weight as her muscles wilted. Despite her inability to move, Erin begged me not to stop.

It began as a tickle in my scrotum, a feather being drawn lightly across the skin. More feathers tickled me as the sensation spread slowly. I would have thought Kiersten was tickling me, but I could see her limp body and beatific smile before me. Erin couldn't move but still begged me to keep fucking her. When the feather began to travel up my spinal column, the sensation grew more powerful. I thought I knew what was happening. I was wrong.

When the tickle reached the bottom of my skull, everything went haywire. My vision disappeared in a brilliant flash of colors. Every muscle in my body tensed. An overpowering numbing sensation suddenly engulfed my entire cock. The first ejaculation felt like a slug was traveling up my shaft. It felt so good I was unable to control my movements. I drove my cock into Erin with a disjointed jerk, like my body was incapable of coordinated movement. With each pulse of ejaculate, my body moved like a marionette in the hands of a drunken puppeteer. I could hear Erin crying out in ecstasy as I jerked and shook. My cock twitched and pumped cum into her.

Cognition returned slowly. When my vision cleared, I was surprised to find I was still upright. Still holding Erin's lower body up. My cock still inside her twitching as the last dregs of orgasm seeped into her. When my cock softened and fell out of her, I sat down and tried to think. The only thought I came up with was that I needed to lie down. I went to sleep aginst Erin, with Kiersten on the other side of Erin.

Kiersten, Erin, and I were up early and spent most of Saturday together. When Kiersten and Erin went to the music room, I walked home and changed to go for a run. After my run, I showered and walked back to Kiersten's for lunch. When Erin decided she wanted to take nap, Kiersten and went for a bicycle ride. We had a simple dinner of grilled burgers, tossed salad, and pickled beets for dinner and talked while listening to a ball game before going to bed for the night. Kiersten and I slept in her room, Erin in the guest bedroom. On Sunday morning, Erin packed and loaded her car then headed east after lunch.

We next saw Erin at the wedding. We never got an opportunity to relive the events of Erin's first visit. She was only in town for a few days. There was too much going on and too many people visiting. Kiersten's cousins occupied much of the open floor space in her house. Though Erin occupied Kiersten's guest bedroom, it would have been a bit too scandalous for the bride-to-be, the groom, the maid-of-honor to indulge in a threesome with a house full of high school and college-aged cousins from both families.

Erin was surprised when she was offered the position at the university a few months later. She doesn't start until the next Fall semester. Kiersten is excited to know her friend will be nearby. She occasionally comments, with a sly smile, that she enjoyed Erin's first visit and looks forward to having her close again.

Kiersten began dropping hints about starting a family just before Christmas. I'm as interested in starting a family as Kiersten. We still have to determine the timing. I can easily imagine Kiersten might be pregnant when Erin moves to town.

I wonder complicated life will be when Erin's around all the time.

carrteun
carrteun
954 Followers