The Women Generals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two dead pilots had indeed been turned and were to fly a Tomahawk missile towards a target not yet determined. But as the plane was likely to be shot down enough of the mangled fuselage etc. would be recognized as American. The pylons would certainly be recognized as Tomahawk capable.

Retaliation strikes to the US would be seen as justifiable by any country. The briefing outlined the already completed deployment of missile defense systems, the reaction of the allies and their assistance, plus mobilization of decontamination and medical equipment was almost complete.

The most likely targets for the Tomahawk had been identified as Russia or North Korea. The two women generals, experts in their related fields would now work, in civilian clothes, behind the scenes with European counterparts. Damage and radiation containment estimates had to be surmised. A conventional war was thought not likely in light of the known heads of state.

The other unknown? Just what was the enemy's depth of nuclear warhead availability and what delivery systems were capable of carrying what size of warhead?

A critical piece of information was needed. Were the perpetrators aware of how much of this lunatic plan had been uncovered?

The movement of the defensive materials had all been done during the night and then camouflaged during the day with the hope that overhead satellites would not reveal the preparations.

Tess and Abella retired to a secure office to try and work out the worst-case scenario and compute the 'what if 'factors that could be manipulated to lessen damage and loss of life.

Chapter 15

At 1700 hours a car was dispatched to return them to Tess's place. Earlier her place had been swept for listening devices.

Tess, no longer on active espionage duty still had a few contacts within Interpol. A couple of discreet phone calls established Abella's present last name and rank. She was still officially with Interpol. Tess was satisfied.

Before leaving for Tess's home, both women were privy to the latest satellite images. With the camouflage in place, nothing looked out of place.

It was now approximately 36 hours since the crash. The remains of a Tomahawk missile had been pulled from the crater. A significant amount of radiation was detected but far below what a nuclear warhead would carry.

The car and driver remained outside the home throughout the night.

With drinks in hand, Tess and Abella put different scenarios together. The group had already agreed that the target was the US. But why and by whom?

Abella was more in tune with world pressure points and the damage wrought by the strange animal in the White House.

Tess suddenly started then said to Abella, what if Russia or N Korea were to arrange a quasi-nuclear strike in their own country?

What if it were the US that was seen to provoke them? The crashed strike plane would easily be identified as American. The next step would be retaliation.

"Abella, please pour me another drink with less water". Tess made a phone call and was switched to the scrambler. The heads of the countries' military were soon hearing Tess's theory. Their reactions were immediate. Tess rang off and Abella called through to Interpol, again using a scrambler.

It seemed that much of the rapidly gathered Intel would fit with that scenario.

Tess heard from her chief. Agreeing with the theory, he asked her to remain on standby but would likely not be needed at the site. Apparently, Abella's chief requested the same.

Chapter 16

The two officers sat together on the couch sipping their drinks. The tension on their faces reflected concern for the world as they knew it. Were they in time to halt a mad man's assault.?

Only if nothing blew up could they be sure.

Leaning back Tess closed her eyes. Small tears of relief formed in the corners of her eyes. Abella leaned over and kissed them away. They held each other tight.

Most of the world would likely never know about the threat. The early civilian death toll would be easily explained by the airfield crash.

The Allies will muster their considerable diplomatic weight with one of two dictators in their crosshairs. What happens to him might teach the White House dingbat to stop poking dangerous bears.

PART IVDenouement

Chapter 17

Abella knew they needed to come down from the tension. She pulled Tess to her feet and led her to the bedroom. She said that long, slow loving was the agenda. Tess smiled her agreement.

The foreplay was gentle but effective. Nipples erect, warm kisses with just a hint of urgency, nibbling on her neck and ears, and the hands. Oh, the hands: caressing face, breasts, and upper thighs brought the most appropriate heat and moisture.

Spreading Tess's legs Abella's tongue found an enlarged clitoris and swollen lips.

Tess moaned with pleasure. Abella's own body responded quickly.

Tess's voice was husky. She wanted Abella's fingers inside. Now.

Abella obliged. Tess clamped around the exploring fingers. With a deep moan from Tess Abella's hand was awash as the orgasm gripped Tess. Several more followed in quick succession. Abella looked up to see a wonderful smile. Tess pulled her up rolled her over and went down on her. The sensation was exquisite. Abella couldn't get enough. Tess's tongue entered her and a most intense sensation arose from her sex. Her pelvis bucked and thrust to Tess's mouth. Tess held on and delivered "the little death" to Abella. Almost immediately tears and sobs enveloped Abella. Such intense reactions or "great sadness" are common after the "little death" experience so Tess held her tight until she settled. Exhausted, sleep overcame them.

Chapter 18

Some hours later, showered and happy but ravenous they destroyed the club sandwiches set before them. Perrier water rehydrated them and their spunk re-appeared.

Laughing at silly things they trundled back to the couch/sofa. Where did the food come from queried Abella? I have a well-trained delivery lad on speed dial said Tess. It was true.

Although neither had mentioned it, a car would come for Abella shortly. Her aircraft was waiting.

Their second meeting had been wonderful. The passion for each other had again been released. No future meetings could be planned since Abella's espionage career was not yet over.

Yet somehow each knew they would see each other again.

At the still unopened door, Tess pulled Abella to her. The kiss was long and hard.

In a moment Abella was gone.

12