The Women in My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
4 Women! Toy, Holiday, Student and Professional!!
4.3k words
4.34
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers

By mid June we'd finished our A Levels, begged and borrowed enough money to book ourselves a week in the sun, sea, booze and bonking capital of North Wales, Rhyl. Where I met...

THE HOLIDAY WOMAN (1978 @ 18)

Myself, Alan and another 2 lads booked ourselves a caravan at Golden Sands Holiday Park in Rhyl. We boarded a coach in Preston to take us to Liverpool for the final leg. It's fair to say that we'd already had a couple of pints by the time we got off the coach in Liverpool. We were a bit giggly and gobby. There was a group of girls who got on the same coach there and we started bantering with them. When we arrived in Rhyl, we got a bus to the Camp to check in. The girls from the coach were already there! They were just leaving reception as we arrived. By the time we got booked in, chucked all our cases into the caravan we headed out to reconnoitre the town. It was almost 5 o'clock. Several pints later we were back, getting changed for the night out.

That Saturday night we got pissed out of our heads, cruising from one bar to the next. I don't know how we got home, but I remember waking up on the bed in my clothes on the Sunday morning. Sunday day was spent sobering up, sort of, and sunbathing. By 6 o'clock we were out drinking to excess again, a replay of Saturday. Monday morning was a blur. I'd decided that I wasn't going to drink as much that night.

On the Monday night, in one of the bars, we met the girls from the coach again. Four of them, four of us, a match seemingly made in heaven! So we hovered around them, buying them some drinks and being typically laddish! Having said that they were rather girlish, loud and giggly and not short of the odd innuendo themselves! We ended up in separate pubs though.

Tuesday daytime, we saw them on the beach near the Campsite and went over to talk to them. There were some skimpy bathing costumes on and pleasant areas of flesh on show. After some chat we agreed to go out together that night. So we met up outside reception and shared two taxis into town. I was sat next to Katie, the leggy brunette. We went from bar to bar together. It was in the Bodfor bar, when Katie and I were dancing, that a barmaid managed to chuck a big jug of some cocktail over both of us. There were bits of fruit in it and it was sickly sweet. We were drenched. There was no way I was going to stay out in my wet gear and neither was Katie. So we went in a taxi together, back to the Camp. It was a fair walk from reception when you're feeling as sticky as we were. Walking her to her caravan, we both said we'd have a quick shower. I agreed to call back for her after I'd got changed so we could go back to town together. I showered and changed quite quickly then left for Katie's caravan. I knocked on the door and she answered, her hair and body still wrapped in towels. I offered to wait outside but she said it was OK to come in. I'd sobered up a lot since the bar incident and just kept jabbering, to avoid thinking too much about what might be under the towel!

She finally came out of the bedroom asking me to do up the zip on the back of her one piece, short dress. In that moment, as I moved towards her, my hormones kicked in as I said "A gentleman would zip you up without a moment's thought. However, I'd much sooner pull it all the way down!"

"If you pull mine down then I'll pull yours." she replied, still with her back to me.

"A dare!" I thought but answered "Seems fair."

So I pulled the zip down. She turned round and pulled my zip fly down. Her already skimpy dress fell forward to reveal her pert and petite breasts, sans bra. I took hold of her dress as she stepped out of it, then I took off my top and undid my shorts to step out of them. Katie was wearing some very skimpy, lacy no frills panties through which I could make out her pubic hair. She could see the bulge that had grown in my boxers.

I leant forward and kissed her, pulling her breasts against my chest. We shuffled, still kissing, to her bedroom then lay down. I fondled her breast and nipple, tongue deep in her mouth. Stroking her cleavage down to her navel, I headed for the panties, slipping my hand under them and over her pubis to touch her vaginal labia. Pulling my finger back I found her clitoris and began to rub gently. Katie's breath was hot and getting frenzied. For several long moments I continued to stimulate her clit until I felt her close her legs slightly as she stopped kissing and breathing. Then "Oh Oh Oh... fuck" as climax shuddered her. I didn't stop rubbing until after her third orgasm. As she lay in that post orgasmic glow I pushed her panties off, quickly followed by my boxers.

"Should I get a condom?" I asked, leaning back on my knees, my erection pointing at her.

"Fuck, that's a big one," she said, looking at my rampant horn, and hesitantly, Yes, to the condom." she added.

I went back to my shorts and retrieved the condom, rolling it on as I re-entered the bedroom. As I climbed onto the bed she opened her legs then I was inside her. I could almost hear Chrissy say "Take it easy!", so I didn't hump frantically but slowly and regularly. After not too long a while, I moved my left leg outside hers and pulled her other leg up, continuing to fuck deeply. Katie shuddered again, groaning "Oh fuck".

I had had enough holding off, so increased my thrust rate until the distant tingle started. "Cumin' now," I grunted as, pushing deep inside Katie's vagina, I shot my load into the condom buried in her womb. Gently pulling out I sat back on my knees between her open legs.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to cum so quick. It's been a while so..."

I was still erect, with the filled condom on and I could see Katie glance at it.

"If I had a second condom, I'd go longer! But I don't."

Looking up from my still erect penis to my eyes, she said "I'm on the Pill anyway but I've only ever let my boyfriend... you know...like... cum inside me before." A brief pause then, "But if you want to... "

I answered, "Only if you're sure. Don't want you to regret anything later."

I pulled off the condom, tying it and dropping it on the floor. So I leant forward into her still opened legs. "Sure?" I questioned again.

Katie nodded. I kissed her then slipped my now hard and bare cock into her wet warm love tunnel. With a slow and steady rhythm we fucked, Katie thrusting up to meet each of my thrusts in. Minutes in she stopped kissing, grunting "Oh fuck I'm... Oh oh god. Mmmmmmmm" shuddering again and again.

I kept thrusting, but slightly faster, our flesh slapping, my balls banging into her. Again, barely seconds after one orgasm, Katie roared, "God oh oh...." I didn't stop but I wasn't quite ready. I lost count of the number of times Katie groaned and moaned in pleasure. Finally, I felt the tingle begin and I lifted her left leg up and slightly out. Pumping faster I warned her, "Gonna cum... NOW".

Thrusting deep inside her, my cock pulsed and pulsed a long stream of ejaculate inside Katie's womb. I stayed between her legs, still kissing her before lying next to her. We both stayed still for several moments in mutual post orgasmic glow.

Katie spoke first, "You know, I think that was the most intense fucking shag I've ever had."

"I can't complain either, but I think we should get back to the gang, otherwise they'll wonder what we've been doing!" I said.

Then we were up, I flushed the condom down the loo, were re-dressed and out, catching up with the rest of our parties. Explaining the delay by taxis, showers and hair drying, we separated for the rest of the night.

The following night we found the girls in a different bar and I was greeted by various nudges, winks and suggestive comments. Katie later explained I'd left the empty condom wrapper under the bed! Schoolboy mistake. Wednesday night was another drinking night only.

On the Thursday, some of us wandered over to the beach where the girls were lounging. After a while Katie and I were chatting about stuff like her boyfriend and mine (I'd said it was Chrissy. Just a little white lie); she worked at her dad's haulage business, I was off to Uni; she supported Everton, while I supported Blackburn Rovers. Just normal conversation. We all met up again that night, drinking, dancing and laughing. At about 2 am, as we were all breaking up to go back to the Camp, Katie and I separated away and walked the long way round site. Idle chatter but with an undertone of expectancy.

Going past a maintenance hut there was some sun-loungers stacked, behind a screen of artificial bushes. We went behind them and started to kiss again, hands eventually fondling her breasts and then under her short skirt to feel her bottom, barely covered by G-string style panties. Bringing my hand round to the front, I stroked her pubic bone. She parted her legs in anticipation. Soon we were on one of the loungers or rather Katie was lay on it and I was beside her with my finger stroking her clit. Within minutes she was groaning with orgasm. I let go to pull out my raging horn. With my shorts down I attempted climbing on the lounger between Katie's legs. It was a bit rickety but I managed to pull her panties to one side as I poked my rod into her. The lounger squeaked and rattled with each thrust.

Giving that up, Katie took her panties off, and got back on the lounger. She lay across it rather than along it, with her feet apart on the ground and her vagina inviting me in! I dropped my shorts and underpants down to my knees and slipped easily into Katie's cunt. As I started a rhythmic poking of her vaginal tunnel, in the semi-light I could see my engorged penis poking in and out, which seemed to enrage my horn even more. I fingered her clitoris as I poked in and out, eventually making Katie groan in orgasm number one. I kept stimulating her clit as orgasms two and three shuddered her. I humped faster until the ecstasy of orgasm pulsed through me and up her cunt's tunnel. Still hard, I resumed my pounding and fucking, Katie continuing to exclaim in her ecstasy. Long minutes passed before with one final thrust I unloaded my second spunk load into Katie's womb.

Soon after we re-dressed quickly, and went back to her caravan. With a quick kiss goodbye I went back to mine. There were several blunt and gross comments about where and what I'd been doing with Katie!

Friday night we didn't see the girls at all. We drank so much we could barely see straight anyway.

Saturday morning we were all back on the coach, including the girls, heading to Liverpool. We nodded to each other as we got off the coach, but that was the last contact we had. On the coach to Preston, I discovered I wasn't the only one to get lucky!

Back from holiday, I needed money in anticipation of going to University. One of my jobs was in the local shop/newsagent, which led me to...

THE TOY WOMAN (1978+ ~ 18+)

I was working two jobs! Weekdays in a warehouse, stacking and packing, while at the weekends in the nearby shop/newsagents, also stacking and packing plus delivering papers etc. Sometimes I would be alone in the shop while the owner, Mr Evans, nipped out for a quick cigarette. During one of those times, I "borrowed" one of the naughty soft porn magazines off the top shelf to read at home. It was in one of them that I read, with fascination, about making your own home-made toy cunt! After some thought, I realised that the tube containing my badminton shuttlecocks could possibly be used to hold my own cock! Thus began a clandestine programme of design, parts acquisition and construction.

First I had to check my erect cock would fit in the tube OK, which it did both lengthwise and girth wise. It then needed something to fill it out but still leave a sort of hole in the middle. The answer was a sponge, nicked from the kitchen, suitably cut and shaped to fit inside. Of course I had to keep checking that my hot rod would fit comfortably! Having got the shape of the sponge right, I found it was too rough if I poked my dick in it. It needed something to soften the roughness of the sponge. The answer was a marigold glove, stuffed between the sponge and my cock. I used an elastic band to hold the glove around the top of the tube. It also needed a small hole at the opposite end to allow for the in-out air flow when in use. I didn't need to do that because the shuttlecock tube had plastic caps at both ends! Finally a bit of mum's magic baby oil and it was ready to use.

I went to bed a bit earlier than usual that first night, quickly taking it out of my sports bag. Undressed, naked I lay on the bed, tickling my tool to erection before slowly pushing my home made cunt down over my erect shaft. I brought my feet up and spread my legs wide as I started a slow rhythmic stroking up and down with my new masturbatory friend. Closing my eyes I imagined a proper cunt bobbing up and down on my sturdy steed. I could feel I was getting close when I heard a noise on the stairs. Hurriedly I pulled the bedclothes over myself, raised my knees to hide my "tool kit" and grabbed a nearby book. I heard a toilet flush and someone go back down. Waiting another moment, I returned to my fuck activity, once more pushing back the sheets and pulling my feet back up and spreading my knees wide to resume my fuck simulation. This time I went quicker as I watched my creation bob up and down on my proud penis. Soon the urge to shoot a load came over me but I was in no mood to stop. As the tingle started I thrust up into the air continuing to pump on my ready rod. Shuddering, I exploded into my toy cunt, feeling my spunk juices lubricating it further. Lying back down, my horn was still raging, so I resumed the pumping action. It was definitely squishier and my prick moved in and out more easily. I pumped and pumped until orgasm number two emptied a second spunk load into the glove inside, as well as dribbling down and out over my pubic hair. It was when I tried to clean up and sort it out that I realised the glove was a problem. I needed a Plan B.

Having dumped the glove, I also realised I needed a second tube as I still had to put my shuttlecocks away, otherwise I'd be remaking it every day! Fortunately, a couple of days later I found a discarded one in the sports club we played at. In the shop I also found a sponge that had a ribbed/rippled side to it, which I thought might be an interesting feeling. So I cut the new sponge to shape and fit. My next innovation was to use a piece of chammy leather, placing it inside the sponge halves and gluing it to the sponge, wrapping one end around leaving a hole in the far end of the tube. I then glued the sponge halves into the tube. At the front end, the interesting end, I wrapped the surplus chammy leather around the outside of the tube, which I glued and taped in place. Putting the caps back on the tube I left it in the bottom of sports bag in my wardrobe to set. The next night Plan B kicked in, when I put a drop of mum's baby oil onto the condom I'd rolled onto my erect manhood and poked it into my fuck toy mark 2. It worked a treat. My condom covered cock slipped in an out easily and the ribbed feeling of the new sponge was a delight. As before I lay with my knees splayed wide and bobbed the toy cunt up and down. It was so good, I knew I wasn't going to stop until orgasm racked through me, pulsing and pulsing hot spunk into the condom. Such an easier way to shoot my load as I re-used the condoms anyway and didn't need to clean the tube. Fucking easy!

When mum and dad went out one evening I took the opportunity to try something different. Opening my wardrobe door I set the mirror so I could see myself. Then, stripping naked, I placed my fuck toy on the edge of the desk. Covering my erection with a condom I was quickly up my toy and started fucking away merrily, watching myself as my hips thrust back and forth and my dick went in and out. It was so stimulating. I was rather quick on that occasion to pop my load! I just went again, even though the condom was nearly full.

Perhaps my favourite "position" was the missionary! I would place a pillow half way down the bed, then place my fuck toy on it, with the entrance facing me. I then placed a second pillow on top of the toy, and she was ready for me! I'd slip my condom on, stick my prick into the toy cunt's entrance then lean forward resting on my elbows. I could then fuck away, stopping and restarting to build up the anticipation and thrill level. Many a time I would think of Chrissy while fucking the toy and many a time I'd cum hugely at the thought.

Depending on the mood I was in, I would either use my toy quickly or slowly to achieve climax. I'd say my Toy Woman was fucked daily and sometimes two or three times a day.

Over time, I called my Toy Woman many names: Chrissy, Farrah, Carrie to name but a few. But as often as not I just called her Cunty!

Eventually, University life started and so to...

THE STUDENT WOMAN (1978 ~ 18)

In the October, University life beckoned. I was studying computer science at Leeds and for the first year I was in student halls, with my own cubicle of a room. There was a great bunch of lads on the same floor as me and we quickly found the local hostelries and of course, the Student Union bar. Somewhere in amongst all the drinking and socialising I found time to do some studying, though not as much as I should have! I did start jogging/running as a means of keeping off the pounds and keeping fitter than I would otherwise have been. I found I quite liked the exercise, the quiet time to think and it became something I found time to do several times a week.

An 18 year old away from home in the relaxed and liberal environment of university life, I still felt horny as hell a lot of the time. I continued to relieve the daily tensions of life by regular exercises with my favourite girl, Cunty.

There weren't any girls on my course, so meeting girls was via the Student Union bar. Not that there seemed to be much "bonding" of couples that I could see. There were some random meetings and some unusual girls but nothing until... Sue. Her name had come up in conversation as a bit of an aggressive feminist.

Once I was challenged to engage her in conversation, which was when I understood what was meant by an aggressive feminist. She had very strong views and I think many blokes goaded her. I didn't goad her, I may have disagreed and explained why, but I respected her views and told her so. I sort of played up Chrissy as a friend and strongly opinionated girl, hence my acceptance of Sue's views. I think that got me the invite to her room. I was told, in no uncertain terms "I like to fuck. NOT to be fucked." I didn't have a quick answer back.

So minutes after entering her room, there I was, lying buck naked on the bed in her dorm, with a hard-on ready for action. Sue was undressed as far as her knickers, her breasts and nipples looking firm. Gazing at my proud erection, she stepped out of her knickers then stroked my hardness. Quickly straddling me, she lifted my ramming rod upright then lowered herself onto it. Though I told her I had a condom, Sue wasn't interested.

So Sue began riding me, lifting herself up and down on my erection in a steady but not swift action. I realised as I looked at her muff and my prick going in and out of her, that she was fingering her own clit! I lay there enjoying being fucked, watching her movements. Moments into it, she leant back and rubbed herself harder and faster until she stopped and grunted, "Fuck". She resumed her riding motion but slightly angled backwards, moving her cunt up and down my prick faster. Again she stopped and shuddered in another orgasm. It was all getting quite exciting for me as, for the third time she resumed riding me. It was my turn soon, I could feel that distant tingle. I gently grasped her thighs near her hips, then pushed my now ejaculating penis up and deep inside her. "Cuming... Fuck" I said.

JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers
12